Kind Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come," Maharet repeated, before pivoting around 180 degrees and walking off toward the bedchamber.

Inebni stood in a daze for a second, completely overwhelmed by the sensations surrounding his privates. Then the magical hand massaging his shaft began to tug him in Maharet's direction. As he followed the sorceress, his eyes slipped on to her swaying, pliant ass. In an instant, Inebni's mind was flooded with thoughts a thousand times more gratuitous and wanton than any he had ever had before.

As she stepped in to the bedchamber, Maharet snapped her fingers and the two bronze oil lamps within flared to life, giving the chamber just enough light for one to be able to see the general features of everything within.

She layed down upon the sleeping slab, facing Inebni. Inebni stopped at the foot of the slab and watched as Maharet parted her legs and lifted her ass off the stone. He watched as she slipped a hand down across her belly and on to her nether regions. She began to rub her slit slowly, then faster, then slowly once more.

With a swift 'flipping' gesture of her free hand, Maharet untied the bindings of Inebni's loincloth and unveiled his lusty obelisk. By this point, the magical mouths had come together, making him feel like his cockhead was stuck in the middle of a passionate, open-mouthed kiss. Inebni felt like his loins were about to explode from the pleasure.

Then with a dismissive wave, Maharet instantly removed all the supernatural sensations from Inebni's maleness. She parted her feminine folds and showed him her center, glistening in the flickering lamplight.

"Come," Maharet said with a beckoning gesture. Inebni felt the magical hand behind his head, pulling him on to the bed. "Lay with me, and I shall give you the fulfilment you have been denied for so long."

Inebni eagerly climbed over her as the magic hand left him once again. He brought his hips in so that the tip of his rod was brushing against her labia. Then Maharet guided his maleness as he pushed it into her superbly tight sheath. Inside, she was hotter than the summer solstice. The sensation was incredible; it was truly as if heaven itself had enveloped him. A single tear of joy slipped through Inebni's clenched eyelids, at finally having this experience after waiting for it so long.

Maharet began to moan in arousal, as her lover's maleness shifted rhythmically within her snatch. Her fingers were at the front of her opening, doubling her pleasure by briskly caressing her nub. Her other hand was upon her chest, repeatedly plucking one of her nipples and squeezing the breast tighter and tighter.

From the other room, Ankhefenosis padded over to the bedroom entrance, where he sat down and watched Inebni and Maharet making love with a gaze that was sedate and without judgement. Maharet noticed him and smiled at her loyal companion, watching over his mistress.

Inebni continued to thrust against Maharet in waves of growing passion, briefly relaxing in between when he felt himself approaching the pleasure threshold. He had no idea what would happen if he crossed that point; in truth, the feeling was so intense that it scared him a little. In any event, the things that he was experiencing now were so wonderful; he was in no hurry to rush through them.

After a little while, he leaned down and began to kiss Maharet upon her soft lips. The beautiful sorceress didn't hesitate to reciprocate his kisses with equal passion.

Suddenly, Maharet rolled on top of Inebni. Her magic helped her displace the farmer, who was much heavier and stronger than she was. While Inebni layed on the slab, she rode him mercilessly. The age-old beat of carnal activity was marked by the sound of her ragged breathing.

Inebni soon felt himself approaching that threshold, except this time he was powerless to retreat from it. At that point, Maharet leaned down and began to mutter something into his ear, in a sensual, mystic voice. It was an incantation of some sort. Though the words were of a foreign tongue, somehow Inebni understood the situation perfectly. Crystal clear visions appeared in his mind's eye, seemingly at Maharet's command.

He could see the rockfall upriver from his farm. Tremors were beginning to shake it, in time to the grinding of Maharet's hips. Each gyration wrought a stronger quake, but also a greater sense of urgency in Inebni's cock.

He understood the nature of Maharet's reward, now. It wasn't the sex; the sex was just a power source. The reward was that she was going to restore fertility to his land.

In the world of magic, the spiritual and physical energy generated by the joining of two lovers was the most powerful force in the universe. Tonight, Maharet was going to harness that power and use it to shift the massive rock dam that had blocked the flow of silt and crippled Inebni's farm.

Maharet let out a deep, decadent moan as her womanhood clenched upon Inebni's extremely erogenous member. Inebni finally felt himself hurtling uncontrollably through that threshold into pure ecstasy. A series of mighty spasms shook him to his very soul. But above all else was the satisfaction of spilling his wild oats into her luscious burrow, dose by heavy dose.

Somewhere, in the back of his mind, Inebni saw the rockfall dam crumbling as waves of water pummelled it like giant fists. Every one of the boulders was washed deep into the center of the riverbed, where it would no longer affect silt deposits on the banks. The blockage was gone.

With her powerful spell complete, Maharet collapsed upon Inebni, shuddering in post-orgasmic bliss. She took a moment to catch her breath and recompose herself a little and then she whispered in Inebni's ear, "For as long as you tend these fields, Inebni, son of Butehamun, their crops shall be more fruitful than any other farm in these lands. This is my reward to you."

She sighed happily, still coasting in the aftermath of climax. It took her a moment, but she soon realized the Inebni hadn't heard a word she'd said. That is to say, he may haveheard them, but he hadn't been listening.

Inebni didn't really care about his farm right now. He was too busy enjoying the sensual pleasures of Maharet, herself. He had pressed his face between her supple breasts and was gently nuzzling them and kissing them. With no sense of urgency, he lifted his face to kiss the smooth skin of her elegant shoulder, while burrowing his nose into her long hair and drinking in her natural perfume. His hands were carefully exploring every inch they could reach, from her yielding buttocks, to her lovely thighs, the small of her back, the top of her back. All the while, he maintained a tight embrace around her that seemed to silently say, "Please stay. I don't want you to leave."

Spread across this young woman's body were a thousand different sensations that surpassed even his happiest dreams. And every one of them was perfect.

During all those years alone in his hut,this was what Inebni had dreamed of more than anything else: more than a rich farm, or even having sex. Just the simple pleasure of having a warm, sweet woman sharing his bed.

Maharet sighed again, deeper than before. She felt a warmth brewing within, something beyond sexual, but very pleasant nonetheless. Men had taken her to screaming ecstasy many times before, but she had never experienced such tenderness. Her previous lovers had simply rolled off of her and left once their seed was in her belly.

She liked this new sensation. It wasn't exciting, but very comforting.

She padded a gentle kiss upon Inebni's forehead and held him close.

--------------------

Inebni woke up late, alone.

Maharet was gone. Ankhefenosis was nowhere to be seen.

As he sat up, he heard footsteps approaching the hut once more. A second later, Maharet stepped into the bedchamber, still buck-naked. She seemed to be carrying something in her cupped hands.

The mere sight of her sent the blood rushing back to his loins. A smile of delight washed over his face.

"Good Morning," Maharet chimed pleasantly. At that moment, Ankhefenosis padded into the hut behind her and poked his head between the entrance frame and Maharet's leg.

"Good Morning," Inebni greeted her.

"I brought you something," Maharet smiled as she walked over to her lover's side.

Inebni peered into the cupped hands she offered him.

"Figs?" Inebni noted in surprise. "Where did you get figs?" He took a fig from her hands and tasted it. It was delicious.

"Oh! You just made them appear, didn't you?" He immediately figured, remembering that she was a powerful sorceress.

"In a way," Maharet replied, with a hint of mirth in her voice. She placed the remaining figs upon the sleeping slab and took Inebni gently by the hand. "Come," she said, "I wish to show you something."

She led him outside and Inebni was amazed by what he saw. From end-to-end, his fields were filled with healthy, green grain stalks.

"By the gods!" he exclaimed, "This is magnificent! Thank you so much!"

"They will not be able to feed you until harvest season," Maharet noted, shaking her head. "That is why I summoned these," she explained, gesturing toward the twelve lush fig trees suddenly growing alongside his hut in two rows of six.

"Remarkable," Inebni murmured to himself.

"These fig trees are already heavy with fruit," Maharet told him. "They should keep you well-fed until you can harvest your main crop.

"I know you selflessly gave Ankhefenosis food from your own stores, even though you could barely spare it. The food on these trees will replenish what he ate and then some."

"Noble sorceress," Inebni began, bowing his head to Maharet in reverence, "You told me last night that you bring blessings and I see now the great truth of your words. I wish I could offer you something in return, but all I have is the bounty that you have just given me. All the same, I would be honored to have you share this food with me at my humble table."

Maharet padded gracefully over to his side with a warm smile.

"It is notfigs that I hunger for," she replied, while pressing the mound of her womanhood against the side of Inebni's hip. Before he could react, Inebni found himself locked in a long, inviting kiss. Without even thinking about it, he wrapped his right arm around Maharet's back and held her close.

When their lips eventually parted, Maharet sighed and rested her head on Inebni's shoulder. Inebni began gently stroking her nubile ass with his fingertips.

"I did not intend to stay here last night," she revealed in a pensive tone. "Once I had repaid your kindness, I was going to return to the desert with Ankhefenosis and follow him to whatever wondrous places he would roam.

"But after you and I had cast our magic, Ankhefenosis didn't leave. He didn't leave because he knew there was something about this place that made me want to spend some time here."

Hearing those words made Inebni smile broadly. He was delighted that the beautiful sorceress had chosen to stay with him.

"I understand, now, why Ankhefenosis likes you," Maharet continued. "It is your sensitive nature, Inebni. It shines in the kindness you show... and in the way you hold a woman," she remarked in a sultry voice. "I find it profoundly satisfying."

Maharet turned ever so slightly and brushed against Inebni's maleness with her thigh. Just the slightest touch; but it was enough to make his cock throb and quickly rise. She lifted her head and gazed upon him with adoring eyes.

Inebni cupped her face between his hands and pulled her close for a long, amorous kiss. The patient dance of their lips and tongues belied the steady acceleration of their heartbeats.

When the kiss ended, Inebni swept Maharet off her feet and cradled her in his muscular yet gentle arms. Their eyes remained locked upon each other as he carried her back into his hut, to worship his enchantress with passion and tenderness.

The End

12