Kinda-Sorta-Maybe Nerd-Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guessing my question, she informed me, "The other girls kind of like it that way." Then taking a deep breath, she pulled my hand to her and pressed a finger inside of her pussy.

She was so wet, and we were both so turned on. She ordered me to turn and move my finger with her directions, until she finally found that spot she was looking for. It felt like a soft pad, almost indistinguishable from the rest of her soft, velvety cunt. She was slightly out of breath, a pant seeping into her words. "Now try to remember that spot."

I felt around, trying to get my bearings inside of her. Then she pulled my wrist back and then told me to go in and find it again. So with my fingers still coated with her thick honey, I probed my way inside of my friend's folds until I found her G-spot, pressing against it and causing her to whimper with pleasurable excitement.

She pulled me out of her, and then anxiously declared she would show me how to tease a woman's clit. Not too hard, but firm enough to be just right. So with her hand guiding me I was playing with her very hard, very erect little nub. Kendra closed her eyes and leaned her head against my shoulder as I continued to strum the little ball. She would whimper out further instructions, but I learned to read how I was doing in her body language until she clamped a hand over her mouth, her eyes shut tightly and she tried to muffle her moan as she came, dumping a load of Kendra-nectar into my hand.

When she finally came down from her high, she looked at me with slightly fearful eyes, as if only now realizing what we had just done. "Omigawd."

Trying to defuse the tension, I muttered. "Well, I think I'm getting the hang of this." All of my prior sex with Amanda had been mostly fucking or sucking or fingering to orgasm. But Amanda had never stopped to tell me what she wanted or how she wanted it, I pretty much went on instinct. In a way I thought I had learned quite a bit with Kendra spelling it out for me, telling me just where to press and how to press and when to back off. And I knew I could go back to Amanda and please her better now.

***

Later that night, I got the phone call I had been simultaneously hoping for and dreading. Amanda wanted me to come over. Marcus just waved goodbye, and grabbing my jacket I headed out.

When I knocked on the door I heard Amanda's sweet voice call out. "Who is it?"

"It's Jason," I called back.

Giggling came through before Amanda called out again, "Come on in, baby."

I stepped through the door, slipping through and closing it behind me quickly. My eyes adjusted to the dim light before my heart stopped at the sight before me. Amanda was on the bed dressed in the laciest, sexiest lingerie I could imagine. A sky blue teddy was pressing her tits together to form a deep, thin crevasse between them. Matching panties barely concealed the treasures within. And to top off the ensemble was a sky blue set of garter belt and stockings. She was an angel.

And reclining on the bed behind her was Karina, the blonde senior sister I had met before, similarly undressed in an identical red set of lingerie. I gawked at the two girls as Karina sat up, her D-cup tits straining at the fabric of her teddy and threatening to bust loose. Her long, limber frame stretched out over Amanda and my heart leaped up and out of my throat when she leaned down to nibble on Amanda's ear.

Amanda just looked at me through heavy-lidded eyes. "We went out shopping today to find these. I hope you like them."

I just nodded my head 'yes' and started towards the bed. Karina got off of Amanda, flipping her mane of sun-bleached blonde hair off her shoulder and around to her back. She stopped my forward movement just short of the bed, her hands going to my shirt to lift it over my body.

With Amanda watching our every move, Karina squeezed onto my pecs and then leaned forwards, tasting my lips experimentally. My eyes were wide when Karina kissed me, but Amanda just grinned watching my discomfort. She slid herself to the edge of the bed, and then started to undo the ties going down the back of Karina's teddy, leaning in to nibble at Karina's neck at the same time. I stared in amazement at these two women. Karina with her tanned, fit body, light blonde hair, and long, long legs. Petite Amanda with her creamy white skin, sky blue eyes, and dark hair. They were so different but both beautiful.

My heart had finally returned to me, but was thumping faster and faster and faster as things progressed. Once Amanda got her friend's teddy unlaced, Karina's tits spilled out, big, soft, heavy knockers that sagged slightly downwards but were full and ripe melons that promised to taste so very sweet. She knelt down to tug my pants and boxers off before directing me into a soft chair next to the bed.

I sat down, naked, unconsciously holding my piece in my hand to watch the girls snap each other's garters off the stockings, then lower both the belts and panties down and off each other's legs.

So now with Karina's tall frame completely naked except for a pair of red stockings, Amanda leaned in to briefly kiss her Sorority sister on the lips, before trailing little pecks down to suck a turgid nipple into her mouth. Amanda motioned me over, pointing me towards the other breast as we pressed Karina down onto her back across the bed. I dropped my fingers down to Karina's box, finding that she was already quite wet, and set to practicing the things Kendra had told and shown me about how to please a woman.

Karina squirmed and strained against our dual onslaught as Amanda returned to kissing her, small moans escaping from that end of her body. My fingers teased and titillated her, plunging inside to find her G-spot and rub against it furiously. A thin-layer of sweat was covering her entire body and then she went rigid, the tension rippling across her body outwards from her crotch as she climaxed, filling her hole with a new layer of lubrication.

Amanda parted away long enough to kiss me and tell me to go on and fuck her. My eyes questioned her for a moment, communicating without saying that I didn't really want anyone other than her. She shushed me with a finger to my lips. She grinned, and then tapped the tip of her finger on my nose. "You're cute."

Then she moved to settle her naked crotch over Karina's gaping mouth, lowering herself down to receive some expert girl loving while facing back to watch me. I moved around to the side of the bed, wrapping Karina's red stockinged legs around me before leaning in and sinking my dick into only the second pussy I'd ever had.

She was great, and I couldn't help but compare the two. Amanda's cunt had been so tight and so wet. Karina's was stretched out more, but was much warmer and she definitely had a mastery over her cunt muscles. Even as I began to pump into her I felt those muscles reaching out to me in a rhythmic tensing and flexing that sent shivers of pleasure down my spine. I lifted her legs up and clamped them together, hooking them both over a shoulder as I got a firm grip and really began to drive myself into Karina's cunt.

I watched as Karina's huge tits bounced around with our lovemaking, and especially watched intently as she extended a long tongue to drill up into Amanda's petite body. Amanda's eyes were on fire, the flames of lust burning brightly in her eyes as the ecstasy shot through her body while she watched me fucking her friend. She leaned forwards over Karina's heaving body, completing the 69 by dropping her lips to the juncture where my shaft impaled her friend again and again. The sensations of Karina's velvety cunt and Amanda licking my dick were quickly becoming unbearable. For her part, Karina's tongue was very good, as Amanda lit off into two orgasms within only a few minutes.

Amanda was palming and rubbing Karina's erect nipples and reaching for a third orgasm when Karina's body started to quake again and she screamed out her orgasm, the sound muffled by Amanda's pussy in her mouth. But her hips were shaking like a 10.0 earthquake, the little quakes of her cunt muscles spasming against me more than enough to coax my juice out of my balls. And then I was erupting like a volcano into Karina's inferno of a vagina, my hot seed splashing against her inner walls and mixing things up like a sex-juice cocktail.

I pulled out and let Karina's legs drop down to hang off the end of the bed, my dick still spurting into Amanda's face before she got her lips around it to let the last few jets of cum arc into her mouth. Once finished, I staggered backwards, worn out from the force of my orgasm to flop into the chair once again. Amanda merely leaned forwards with her cunt still on Karina's face, and shoved her tongue down Karina's steaming box to lick our mixed juices out.

A minute later Amanda got that third orgasm and flopped down onto her side to catch a breath. Karina took that time to relieve Amanda of her teddy, leaving the both of them completely naked except for those stockings, a kinky reminder of what they'd been wearing when I first came in. Then Karina sat back against the headboard of Amanda's bed, her pussy still oozing out a little fluid.

"Amanda-honey. Time to return the favor."

So Amanda managed to twist her body around, getting to her knees on the bed and leaning all the way forwards to again start slurping at Karina's cunt. It wasn't long before my dick had revived itself, aided in no small part to the sight before me. I joined the girls on the bed and settled in behind Amanda, gently lifting her hips upwards before slipping my meat into her from behind. I reached one hand around to continue practicing my techniques, manually stimulating Amanda's cunt and clit while my other hand reached forwards to grasp at her tits, swinging in motion with our fucking.

Karina spilled over into another climax and slipped away from our threesome, flopping down with exhaustion next to us on the bed. Amanda cried out to shriek her fourth orgasm of the night before lifting herself up to her hands and focusing on ramming herself back to me. Idly, Karina massaged Amanda's sore neck, the least she could do to repay Amanda's tongue-job.

After a few minutes of banging Amanda ordered me to lie down on my back, and I readily complied. She straddled me while facing back towards the foot of the bed, lowering her spasming cunt down around me while I sat up to take both of her round tits in my palms. Karina meanwhile got down on her knees in front of us, alternately licking at Amanda's clit and sucking my balls into her mouth.

From the tight pressure of Amanda's squeezing pussy around me and Karina's expert tongue lavishing my balls I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Amanda was screaming out at the top of her lungs for Karina to suck on her clit and for me to fuck her for all I was worth. With an iron grip on Amanda's hips I was yanking her downwards with all of my strength over and over again. Already I could feel myself about to lose it, my balls coiling like overstressed springs and ready to launch my jizz out from them. Karina yanked down harshly on my balls, so painfully that I felt stars shooting into my head as the urge to cum vanished.

And then Amanda's whole body was shaking and she was yelling at me, "Jay-baby, I'm going to cum! Fill me up baby! Come on! Oh I'm cumming!"

And her actions suited her words, her whole body trembled, her pussy muscles squeezing me so tightly. And Karina let me go, letting my cum loose to erupt upwards into this gorgeous creature riding me to the climax as we orgasmed in unison.

At last we were done, and I found myself sandwiched between these two heavenly angels who were caressing my weary body. Karina piped up first. "We are going to have to do this again sometime."

***

The next week flew by. Karina joined us on more than a couple of nights, and turned out to have a thing for taking it up the ass, much to my delight. But by the next weekend she could see that I only had eyes for Amanda, and moved on try out new guys.

I also saw very little of Kendra during this week, despite the fact she was only a few hallways away from Amanda's room. Once, I did manage to see her on campus, but she hurriedly jogged away and into a classroom building. A part of me believed that she was avoiding me, and I struggled to reason why.

Also by the end of the week, Amanda's nymphomania was starting to fade away. It was a good thing to, because I felt exhausted and dehydrated from our daily fuck sessions. I wanted to take the extra time we had to really get to know her, and start building a relationship. I realized that in the past two weeks since that fateful night of the party, I had not even gone on a date with her.

So Saturday morning, after a particularly vigorous romp that accidentally ended up shattering one of her lamps, we lay in bed cuddling and enjoy the post-coital bliss.

"Hey, why don't we go out today? You know, dinner, dancing. Make a real date of it."

Amanda purred against my chest. "Mmm, food sounds good. Why don't we invite some friends too? You know, bring along Kendra and Marcus. I'll grab a few sisters for Marcus to drool over."

I stroked her hair. "Well, I was hoping I could get that time alone with you."

"Don't we spend enough time alone together? What has it been now, three, four hours every night not to mention you sleeping over?"

"Yeah, but that's different. I've never actually been on a date with you."

"Why do you want to? I thought nerds only ever thought about sex."

"Well, that's true. But seriously."

Amanda must have realized I wasn't going to let this go, so she sat up and fixed me with a serious look. "You really want to start dating?"

"Well, isn't it the logical step? Actually, aren't we supposed to start dating before we get to the fucking?"

"But I like the relationship the way it is. No strings. No real attachments. Just our old friendship with plenty of benefits! Or do I hear you complaining about those benefits?"

"No, of course not. I just thought we might actually have a relationship."

"Jason, I don't want to be your girlfriend."

Reflexively, I pulled my hand away from where it was caressing her back. I had always believed this would take a natural progression, and I would get to truly BE with the woman I adored. Maybe even loved. "Then what do you want to be to me? What am I to you?"

"I don't know. Friends? Fuck-buddies? Jason, I always liked you because you never put any pressure on me. You never asked anything of me, but you were always there for me when I needed you. Don't start pressuring me into something I don't want now."

"Is that all I am to you?"

"Isn't that enough? Tommy Beckman, all the other guys, they never got what you have. I'm happy the way things are, and I thought you were happy to. I don't want to go and mess up a good thing."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I guess you're right."

She didn't love me. She didn't really care about me. I was ever loyal to her, and she took that for granted. Did it mean I would be any less loyal to her? Probably not. She was still the goddess of my dreams. But I thought I had moved to a higher level than that. Instead, I was just her booty-call.

'Don't break my heart' Kendra had warned her. I guess Amanda never could break my heart if we never got close enough to have her risk it. I slid out of bed, getting my clothes together. "I gotta go."

Amanda rolled over to watch me, pulling the sheet over her naked body. "See you tonight?"

"Sure."

***

I found myself on the couch in my living room, staring off into space while the TV blared in the background. My head was swimming with choices and decisions and questions. Amanda was ever at the center of my thoughts. I pictured her sweet face in my mind, the one from our High School yearbook picture: clear eyes, bright smile, great skin, the perfect nice girl picture. True, I had seen more of the sexual predator version of her face lately, but it was the angel of my dreams that I still remembered her as.

Did I push her for a relationship, which could possibly result in the end of my association with her? The loss of her presence near me. To have my dream girl shoot me down. To lose out on the fabulous sex? Or do I just accept my role as a booty-call, with all the great sex and emotional unattachment that came with it? The choice seemed to be obviously pointing me towards acceptance. No responsibility and fucking a hot babe. I think people stressed out too much and ultimately crushed themselves in the search for "true love and happiness."

Maybe I was that person. I needed to hope beyond all hope that she could love me, and we could be together.

"Funny. I wouldn't have suspected you to be a Food Network viewer."

My head craned around towards the intruding voice. Kendra was halfway through the door, a smirk on her face. "How did you get in here?"

"Door was unlocked. I rang the bell three times and no one answered, but I saw the light and heard the TV, so I assumed someone was home. I guess you were just zoned out a bit."

"Yeah, sorry."

"What's on your mind? No, let me guess. Her name starts and begins with an 'A'?"

"Who else?"

"So what's the news now? She break up with you?" Kendra closed the door and dropped her bag to the floor, flopping down onto the couch next to me.

"No. Well, not exactly. We were never dating, so how could she break up with me?"

"She tell you she didn't want to fuck you anymore?"

"No, she's happy with that. Thanks for your, uh, 'help' on that. She just... doesn't want anything else. She doesn't want a relationship."

"You're just now figuring this out?"

"Hey, are you TRYING to make me feel worse?"

"No, no. Marcus and I just thought it was obvious. I guess when you've been crushing on Amanda for six years your perceptions get a little muddled. But here's what we think: Amanda has the Miss Popular syndrome. Since the day she grew breasts, she's been the center of attention and the most popular girl in school. She knows she could get anything, and any guy, at any time she wants. So every relationship she's ever been a part of has been strictly one-way. The guys will do anything for her, and she doesn't have to give anything back in return."

All of this I knew. Sort of. But I was different. I was special to her, wasn't I? I was the one Amanda said she could trust. The man she chose above all others to give her virginity to. She actually cared about me, right?

"Jason, you're not much different. You're sweet and naïve, the nerd who was just sociable enough to fit in. You're a security blanket for her. You will always be there for Amanda, and she knows it. She's known it since that first Biology class when you followed her around school like a lost puppy. You will always care about her and protect her, and she doesn't have to give anything back in return. Now she gets to have sex whenever the hell the urge strikes her, but she can cancel on you at a moments notice. You have zero power in that relationship. That's not a relationship. That's not even a friendship."

I'm just being used. Is that so bad? How can hot sex be a bad thing?

Kendra kept going, a funny look in her eye, as if realizing something in herself. "One person only sees the other when they need help or advice or to get something else out of them. In this kind of one-way thing, if there's a strong friendship to base this off of, the relationship might survive. But even with friends, there's only so long it can go on before the person being used finally gets fed up with wanting more and never getting it. Then that person leaves, and the relationship is over."

Wait a second, was Kendra talking about Amanda and Me? Or Me and herself? Was it just my imagination that Kendra hoped she and I might become something more? Or just my ego stroking itself?