Kindness Reaps Its Rewards

Story Info
Watching a football game with my cousin leads to more.
6.1k words
4.36
87.5k
65

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

I have a large, close knit family on my mother's side of the family. Every year, my mom's side of the family gets together for a family reunion, consisting of my aunts, uncles and children. There are almost 50 of us in all, having 10 sets of aunts and uncles. This past year was like any other year.

My cousins and I were sitting around a picnic table talking. One of my cousins, Heather, started telling us about how excited she was to go back to her alma mater and watch a football game in the fall. She explained all the fun times she had going to the games when she was in college. It'd been 3 years since she last attended her college for a football game. Her and her boyfriend were going to take a tour bus to the game and back to the bar, then stay at a hotel afterwards. I told her that sounded like it would be a great time.

"I have never done something like that. I think it would be a blast." I said.

A couple months later, I was at home when my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number, but answered anyways.

"Hey, Brian, this is your cousin Heather", said the sweet voice on the other end of the call.

"Oh, hi!" I said with an excited voice. "How are you?"

"I am good. Listen, my boyfriend and I had a big fight and we are no longer together. Do you remember how I was talking about going to my alma mater football game during the reunion?"

"Yes." I said, wondering why she called out of the blue to tell me this.

"I remember you said it would be fun to go." she continued, before pausing a second. "I have an extra ticket now and was wondering if you wanted to go with me."

"Are you serious?" I said. "Yeah! That would be awesome."

Two weeks later, I caught a flight and met her at her apartment, early in the morning. My cousin is almost ten years younger than me. When she was in high school, she participated in gymnastics, dance and volleyball. All those sports helped her form thick, strong thighs. She was also kind of pudgy. Seven years later and she has thinned out her body.

I knocked on the front door and took a quick glance at her gorgeous body when opened the door. She was wearing a college football jersey from her alma mater and tight, black yoga pants. Now that she was single again, was she dressing to impress? If so, I was definitely impressed with the way her figure looked in her clothes. She is my cousin, so I pushed the thoughts out of my mind.

I remember seeing her posts on Facebook when she was in college, they consisted of partying with the girls and having a good time. I hoped today would be a lot of the same. She was always outgoing and such a sweet person. Rarely did I see her without a smile. I sat on the couch in her living room and looked looked at the pictures on her electronic picture frame while she finished getting ready for the game.

Heather walked into the living room and asked, "How do I look?"

She spun around slowly, so that I could see her from all angles. Her form fitting football jersey showed off all her body well. Her curly, black, shoulder length hair hung down and rested on the jersey. The yoga pants accentuated her firm ass and thighs. What a sight!

"You look great!" I answered. "I like your outfit." Heather walked up and gave me a quick hug, then we left her apartment. We caught a city bus to the hotel and did a courtesy check-in then walked two blocks down the road to the bar where we would be taking the tour bus to the game. We had a few beers and chatted casually until the tour bus arrived. Heather explained that her ex-boyfriend had gotten drunk and pushed her a couple weeks ago. She was not going to put up with that type of treatment and kicked him out of her apartment. It is such a shame that males act like that.

I told her she was right to get rid of him and that she could do so much better. She agreed and promised to cheer up and have some fun. We did a shot before getting in line to ride the bus to the game. The line was long and I wondered how we would all fit inside the bus.

We took a seat toward the back of the bus. The bus filled up quickly and there were still people in line. The bus driver made an announcement and asked if people could double up to make room. To my surprise, Heather said, "I can sit on your lap, if you don't mind."

I had a good buzz going on and shrugged my shoulders. "I don't care. That is fine."

I put my legs together as she slid onto my lap. She couldn't have weighed more than 100 pounds and was not heavy at all. An older man took a seat next to us. The bus fired up and started pulling away. We were finally on our way to the stadium. The bus ride was bumpy and seemed to take forever, even though we were only going five miles.

We exited the bus and made it to our seats. I was so excited to see a live football game. The crowd was already starting to chant and make tons of noise. The rumble of the crowd was an energy rush. If I had known how fun the games were, I would have been doing this more often.

Heather was smiling, laughing and having a good time. I was glad she was having fun because it made the experience fun for me as well. She was so into the game once it started. I didn't know she had so much interested in the sport. Each time her team made a big play, she would jump up and cheer, clap and holler. I know she is my cousin, but I could not help but watch her chest bounce as she jumped up and down. Her form fitting jersey tugged against her chest.

I cheered along with her as her team drove down the field and prepared to score a touchdown. The quarterback took the snap from the center and threw a touchdown pass to the wide receiver in the corner of the end zone. The crowd erupted. Heather screamed along with the crowd and jumped up and down. Heather turned to me and gave me a big hug. Her chest pressed firmly against me, causing my crotch to stir. I could also smell her sweat perfume on her neck, mixed with a hint of sweat. I instantly tried to change my thoughts to prevent an awkward bulge in my jeans.

Her alma mater ended up winning by 17 points, which kept her in a good, joyful mood. We headed back to the tour bus and found a seat next to the window. Heather climbed on my lap right away. A heavy set man took a seat next to us, limiting our space. I had no where to rest my hands so I leaned forward and rested them on the seat in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Heather whispered into my ear. The softness of her voice in my ear sent chills down my back. The thought of her on my lap, the smell of her perfume and her sweet voice were turning me on. I couldn't help it.

"Yes." I said quietly.

The bus pulled forward, pushing me against the back of my seat. Heather fell against me as well. Her body slid back off my knees and onto my upper thighs. My hands fell off the seat and landed on her upper thighs. I wanted to move them, but had no where to move them. Heather didn't say anything or move them, so I left them on her lap. I could feel her warm skin through her black, stretch pants. It was almost as if I were touching her bare skin.

The ride back to the bar was just as bumpy as the trip to the game. I could feel Heather's hips bouncing up and down on my lap. Her butt cheeks were grinding into my lap. I tried to adjust her hips to the left or right, but she would move back to the center a few seconds later. My dick started to grow hard from the friction. It started to freak me out.

I grabbed hold of Heather's lower ribs and tried to guide her onto my left leg, against the side of the bus. There was barely an inch for her to move, however and she adjusted back, turned her head to the left.

"That isn't comfortable. I am Sorry. I am more comfortable right here if that is okay with you." she said, giving me a soft smile.

I was sure she could feel my hardening dick poking against her lower butt cheeks. It was embarrassing to me, but if she was comfortable, who was I to complain? Each bump of the road, bounced her up and down on my lap. I prayed the bus would to hurry up and arrive at the bar. I was now hard as hell.

When we finally arrived at the bar, it took a few minutes for the bus to clear. I did my best to think of disgusting things in order to counteract my hormones before we exited the bus. We went inside the bar and took a seat at the bar in the rear. Heather ordered us wings and draft beers while I made my way to the restroom.

We ate, shared a few more beers and mingled with people at bar for a few hours. It was an experience I will never forget. I could tell Heather was starting to get pretty tipsy. Her words were starting to slur and she was not starting to stumble around when she walked. I asked if she was ready to head back to the hotel. She shook her head no, so we continued to party.

When the football crowd began clearing out of the bar, we moved to a booth. The bar had finally quieted down enough that we could carry on a conversation without shouting. I am sure it was a combination of the clothes she was wearing, the previous events and the beer, but Heather was looking fine as hell.

"How are you feeling?" I asked her.

"Great for the most part. I have had so much fun. Thank you for coming to the game with me." she replied.

"What do you mean for the most part?" I asked.

"Well..." she said, pausing for a moment. She leaned in and said, "Beer makes me horny."

She pulled away and started giggling. I am sure my the expression on my face was priceless. I could feel my eyes bulging. I was surprised she was so being so candid with me.

Before I was able to respond, she asked, "Want to do a round of shots?"

"I don't know. I have a pretty good buzz already and I am not used to drinking much anymore." I replied.

"I will pick a shot for you and you pick one for me." she said, blatantly ignoring my answer.

Heather stood up and made her way to the bar. I watched her ass wiggle as she walked away. Her boyfriend had to be an idiot to treat her wrong. Anyone would be so lucky to have a beautiful, thin, athletic woman who was also sweet, fun and cheerful. If she was not my cousin, I would date her in a second.

Heather returned with a red, colored shot and sat it in front of me. "What is this?" I asked.

"It is called a Red Hawk." she informed me. "Named after our school mascot."

The shot burned going down. It had to have been a fireball shot. I coughed a few times, which made her laugh. My eyes started to water. "Wow!" I said.

"My turn." she laughed, leaning in and giving me a hug. "I will do anything you want."

I wondered if she was talking about the shot or something else. I went to the bar and ordered her a shot then returned to the booth. When I returned she was looking at me with anticipating eyes. "What is it?" she asked.

"They call it panty dropper." I said, laughing.

"Mmmm." she said before taking the shot.

Heather came over to my side of the booth and sat down next to me. She pushed up close to my body. "I want to watch the game." she said, her words slightly slurred. I could tell she was starting to feel pretty good.

She leaned her head against my shoulder. I could feel her left breast pressing against my arm. My dick started to stir again. I couldn't help but wonder what her breasts looked like and how they would feel in my hands. Knowing I shouldn't be thinking this way, I chased the thoughts out of my head one more time, wrapped my right arm around her and watched the football game on tv. Heather scooted in closer to me until her her ribs were pressed against my ribs.

"I wish Brandon wasn't such an ass. I am wanting him so bad right now." She said loudly.

"Shh." I said laughing. "You don't want him if he is going to push you around. Besides, you could have pretty much any man in here. How many men have hit on you already tonight?"

"True. She said. "Bumpy bus ride today, huh? She said, changing the subject before giggling.

"Umm. Yeah!" I replied. "Are you ready to go now? You look tired."

"One more shot?" she asked.

"Are you sure you need another one?" I asked.

"Let's do another panty dropper. That was fun." she answered.

We did one more shot, then left the bar. The cool night air hit my face. I could feel the effects of the alcohol starting to kick in. Heather was stumbling back and forth, laughing and giggling about nothing. She was rambling on, but I could only make out half of what she was saying. I could tell the last shot had really had an effect on her.

She leaned against me as we walked down the sidewalk, toward the hotel. I put my arm around her and did my best to help her walk straight. We made it two blocks down the street to the hotel and stopped at the front desk to pick up our keys. Heather had changed her room from a queen bed to two twin beds after calling me to invite me to the game.

When I verified we had two twin beds, the hostess looked at the computer screen and said, "No, you are booked for a room with a queen size bed."

"I changed it to twins." Heather blurted.

The hostess went back to the computer screen and then said, "I am sorry, but I don't see the change. Let me see if we have any twin rooms available. I doubt it though, we are pretty full this weekend with the football game."

After checking a few times, the hostess apologized and said there were no other rooms available. We took the room key and went to our room. I unlocked the door and opened it. Heather stumbled inside the room, held onto the edge of the bed and lifted her foot in an attempt to remove her sneakers. She fell onto the bed and laughed. I walked over to her and helped her remove her shoes.

She pulled her jersey over her head and threw it on the floor. Underneath, she was wearing a black, strap undershirt. She reached inside the undershirt and removed her black bra. I kicked my shoes onto the floor and tried not to be obvious about watching her undress. She moved to the edge of the bed and started pulling her stretch pants off. As you could imagine, she struggled in her drunken state. She pulled off the first leg. When trying to remove the pants from her second leg, she fell off the bed onto the floor.

We both burst into laughter. She lay on the ground and pulled on the pants until she removed them from her ankles. She kicked her socks off and climbed onto the bed, wearing only pink panties and her black undershirt. Her hard nipples were visibly poking through her shirt. I felt my groin start to churn. What a tease she was. I knew she didn't mean to be teasing me, but she was none the less.

I went to the bathroom, then undressed down to my boxers then lay down in the recliner. I pulled the blanket over me and prepared for sleep. Heather was already under the covers of the bed.

"Sleep in the bed." she blurted. "Don't sleep there."

I said, "Are you sure?"

"Uh huh."

I climbed into the other side of the bed. Heather rolled over toward me and gave me a long hug. I held her close for a few seconds until she pulled away and looked at me. I stared at her beautiful face, studying her eyes and full lips.

"Thanks again for today." She said with a big smile.

I studied her cheek bones, then her mouth. I wanted to kiss those lips so bad. Thankfully, she rolled over, turning away from me.

With my back to her, I turned out the lamp on the desk next to the bed and prepared for sleep. I tried to clear my mind and started falling asleep. Half asleep and intoxicated, I rolled over and put my arm over Heather's body, without thinking about my actions. My hand slid between her arm and body, landing on her breast. Heather responded to my touch and moaned, "Mmm Brandon".

Her comment woke me up. I realized where my hand was and immediately attempted to pull it away. Heather clamped her arm against her body, trapping my arm.

"Don't." she replied.

I froze. My hand was cupping her firm, soft breast. I straightened my fingers so that I was no longer cupping her breast. She took her free hand and placed it on the back of my hand and started stroking the back of my hand. I wondered if she was awake or dreaming.

The soft touch of her smooth fingers were turning me on. I could feel my dick starting to grow. She pushed my hand into her breast after a few seconds and mumbled"Touch me."

There was an inner conflict going on in my head. Should I do as she said or should I do the right thing and pull away? I pondered the dilemma a few seconds before my fingers started to cup and massage her breast, as if they had a mind of their own. Heather moaned a second time. I was hard now!

A minute later, Heather took things one step further when she pushed my hand under her shirt. I could not believe this was happening. I had dreamed of this many times, but never thought this would actually happen, perhaps I was dreaming. If it was indeed a dream, I didn't want to wake. I wondered if she knew it was me touching her of if she thought, in her drunken state, that I was Brandon.

My hand cupped her bare breasts and massaged them for a long time. They felt so soft, warm and firm in my hands. I could feel her hard nipples pressing against my palm and upper forearm. I continued kneading her breasts while starting to drift off to sleep again. The alcohol was doing its' best to take over my body.

I could feel my fingers slowing down as I was drifting off to sleep, then Heather moved again. She pulled her shirt over her head and rolled toward me. My hand moved to her bare back as she moved in close to me and started kissing me. My hands roamed over her warm, smooth skin as I kissed her passionately. I was not going to let this moment pass. I sucked on her ripe, bottom lip and tasted her cherry lip stick. I tried to restrain from devouring her face. My right hand moved to the back of her head and cradled it.

My fingers pushed her head to me then mussed through her hair. I was rock hard already. I imagined her face in my head as I continued making out with her. I couldn't believe how well she kissed. Her tongue slid inside my mouth and twirled around my tongue. Our tongues danced as we pressed our open mouths against each other.

Apparently needing more contact, Heather moved her left leg over my hip and intertwined with my legs. My hips were now pressed against her body. I sucked her tongue into my mouth then kissed her lips over and over. I didn't know if this would go any further, but I was happy with where we were at this point.

Heather's hips started grinding softly against me as we continued kissing. Our breathing was getting heavy. Every so often, she would pull her lips away and take a breath before moaning on her way back in to kiss me again.

I desired to touch and caress and taste her body. My hands moved up and down her back and along the side of her ribs, touching the side of her breast. She straightened her back and moaned in the most enticing tone I think I have ever heard. I wanted her so much at this moment.

I moved my lips to the side of her neck and kissed her with an open mouth. Her neck craned away from my mouth, exposing more of her neck to me. My mouth moved all over her neck before sliding down to her collarbone.

Continuing to be assertive, Heather rolled on top of me then slid under the covers. I gasped when she shifted my boxers to the side and placed her lips on my hard dick. I began to moan as she expertly moved her lips over my swollen dick. Her lips felt amazing. I was so turned on that I knew I would not last very long.

Her lips moved up and down the length of my hard rod, running her tongue along the underside of it. My hips started to grind against her mouth. She cupped my balls and squeezed softly before starting to massage them. The feeling was too much.

"I am going to come." I blurted out as a warning.

It was my experience that most women would stop sucking and use their hand to finish me off; this was not the case. She continued to sucking hard and bobbing her head. Her hand slid up to the base of my shaft and began stroking while her lips surrounded the mushroom part of my dick. She sucked quickly, milking me. I was moaning so loud that I am sure the next room could hear me. My hips locked in the air as I shot my semen into her mouth. She sucked me dry. I could not stop smiling. My body was alive.

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12