Kindred Spirit Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation of the experiment
3.9k words
4.32
56.5k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill stared out the window as the plane taxied away from the Minneapolis terminal. She felt the good, warm feeling, similar to après’-ski evenings after an exhilarating day on the mountain. It was the same pure, confident, relaxed feeling of well-being. The late afternoon sun glinted off the windows. Behind one of them, she knew, Tom stood staring after her plane taxiing away from him.

“Now,” she wondered, “how will we be with each other?”

Will we be uncomfortable with the knowledge that each has been with someone else for the first time? What if one becomes jealous or if one enjoyed the experience more than the other did? These were questions to settle when she landed back home in Michigan.

“I couldn’t have enjoyed it more,” she said aloud, startling herself a little. What a surprise, considering my original negative reaction, she thought. She closed her eyes and thought back over the past few days. The warmth returned between her legs and she knew her panties were damp with easily rekindled excitement. The experience of a weekend with a virtual stranger, with his unfamiliar body and unfamiliar cock, had turned her on more than expected. Jill had to admit that. In fact, it had made her just plain horny and kept her in a steady state of sexual arousal for the past 48 hours.

It had been Gareth’s idea, certainly not hers -- much too wild to be hers. They had met Jane and her husband Tom in Chicago, both couples on a romantic weekend package at a suburban resort hotel. The weekend had been made even better than expected by meeting a couple so appealing and so compatible.

“It is amazing how we get along. I like her and we think alike. You and Tom keep talking as if we were not even in the conversation! I’m not complaining, because you two are having fun arguing and testing each other. Jane and I are just as paired off, having fun with each other on our side of the table. I don’t think we’ve ever met a couple where the match up was so perfect. Usually, I like one and you don’t like the other one at all. It makes this a perfect weekend.” Gareth surprised her with his enthusiasm. It was not like him to go out of his way to make new acquaintances.

On their last evening, a good dinner and two bottles of good wine led to an impromptu late-night swim. That swim had sealed the plan for this weekend ‘date.’ They had taken a moonlight walk together and ended next to the swimming pool. A crescent moon provided scant light, just enough to shimmer seductively on the surface of the water.

“What is you position on skinny-dipping, Jill? Tom was teasing her about their aggressive political discussion at dinner. They all laughed, recalling the friendly but intense verbal dueling. Jill had taken the dare and slipped from her dress and angled her arms to unhook her bra.

“I’m quite liberal on that subject. And you?” She dropped her bra on a chair and then stripped the gossamer-like panty hose clumsily down her legs to float in a delicate mound soon joined by lacy white panties. She sat on the pool’s edge and slipped slowly into the water. The chilly water slipped up her thighs and just kissed her pussy. She paused, feeling her clit react crisply to the cold water. Then as the water stiffened her nipples, she said,

“OK, Tommy let’s see if you are the Italian Stallion you claim to be! Or are you all talk?” She giggled, then shivered in anticipation. Tom could not resist the challenge and Jill watched as he took off his pants. His semi-erect cock bobbed as he stripped off his shorts and slipped into the pool beside her. Gareth and Jane stood giggling self-consciously.

“Too cold for me!” Jane said. “They are both so damned competitive. They will both take a dare, won’t they?”

“Yeah. That’s what I mean, they are like two peas in a pod. Good thing they didn’t marry each other, though. Neither one would have time to listen!” Gareth laughed looking into Jane’s eyes

“That is so true! You and I are the ones that put things back on the track after the argument, I’ll bet. If they were married it wouldn’t have lasted.”

“Hey, we hear you talking about us up there!” Tom said with a chuckle.

“Did you think he’s right, or what?” Jane asked.

“Yes, it is probably true. We enjoy the give and take, but, .. .. it might be a bit much day after day! I think I’ll go home with you, dear,” Jill said spluttering some water out of her mouth.

“You’re a neat guy, Tom, but you would be tough to live with! My sympathies are with Jane.”

“Whose side are you on?” Tom wanted to know.

Jill felt a surprising intimacy standing naked with this attractive man and talking like this. There in the dark, their intimacy hung in the air drawing the two of them closer and closer. It seemed like something tangible connecting their bodies. It surprised her they didn’t touch, that Tom didn’t touch her. The bond was there without touching, though.

Jill recalled noticing Gareth and Jane strolling around the pool, away from the end where she stood in commune with Tom.

“I wonder why we didn’t touch” she mused out loud.

“Pardon?” her seatmate asked.

“Oh, sorry, just talking to myself, she said with a smile. He turned back to his book, and Jill returned to her reverie about the only other time she and Tom had been together. Gareth and Jane had returned with towels for them and they hopped out of the pool. She was amazed that no one seemed to be self-conscious with the two standing naked toweling off, not two feet separating any of them. They had turned away to put on their clothes and then Jill slipped her panty hose into Gareth’s pocket rather than struggle into them.

“Here, Tom, a souvenir!” He had joked, taking them out of his pocket and offering them. Jill recalled a tiny shiver when Tom took her hose and laughingly pressed them against his cheek and stuffed them into his own pocket. Now she smiled remembering that he had not returned them.

It was in the bar for a nightcap the subject surfaced once again.

“This has been perfect! You two have been perfect company.” Tom said. “I’m sorry it is ending so quickly.”

“Yes, me too,” Jill responded, smiling at Jane.

“It’s amazing how easy it has been, how compatible we are. Maybe when we do it again, we should just swap partners for a date?” Gareth said, a little tentatively, masking it with a grin. They had laughed a little nervously and let it drop. When he mentioned it a second time, in bed, Jill thought back to the moment of intimacy in the pool and found the idea strangely appealing.

“You mean, actually split up and have a date? Me and Tom. You and Jill?”

“Well, .. .. yes. I don’t know exactly. I just know that you would have a good ‘old fashioned date’ with Tom and Jane and I probably would too. It’s too bad that you can’t have an occasional date with someone who is a kindred spirit, .. .. and then go home again. After all, if Tom were a woman and you met him like this, you would leap at the chance for just the two of you to spend some time alone together!”

As we talked the logic of his argument seemed to make sense. It would be fun if one could have both worlds. And so, in an exchange of E-mails, they had agreed. And now Jill found herself on an airplane speeding to spend a weeken fate with a stranger she felt greatly attracted to. Jill was not naïve, she knew what the implications of intimacy were.

What would it be like to have a total stranger as a sexual partner after the familiarity and sameness of these past years with Gareth? As the date grew closer, she had become more and more eager for the experience.

The plan was for her to head for Minneapolis and Tom while Jane flew to Michigan and Gareth. As her quiet interest grew to excitement, she had proposed to complete the fantasy by meeting in a bar and being “picked up” by Tom.

And so it was that she took a taxi alone to a nice bar with lots of loud music and singles groping one another. It was the kind of place that Gareth hated and Jill had missed over the years of their marriage. She loved the dancing and the music, the flirting and the sensuous atmosphere.

“Would you like to dance?” A tall blond Adonis-type smiled down at her. “I’m old enough to be at least his big sister,” she thought as she accepted.

He was not much of a dancer and he was mostly interested in finding ways of brushing against her breasts with whatever part of his body he thought might work. Still, his overeager attention was a turn-on and she soon joined in the play, bumping against him to help the process. His hand at last cupped her breast at the end of a contrived move he spun her into. “Things haven’t changed much in spite of the new generation,” she concluded. Tom appeared and came to her rescue with a possessive kiss on the cheek. They were soon dancing and shouting over the din. Their drinking and dancing were full of fun and their steadily more intense caresses became full “body massages” on the dance floor. By midnight, they were sitting head-to-head trying to make themselves heard over the music and laughing at any subject that came up.

Jill had worn a pair of silky culottes with loose legs. As they sat knee to knee, Tom slipped one hand up one leg and the other along the other leg to join at her apex. Her pussy was responding with a special heat and his hands had obviously enjoyed this silk highway between her thighs. Clasping his hands between her legs and tugging at the “y” of her garment, he murmured sexily:

“I think that I have you trapped, hadn’t you better come quietly, now?”

“My place or yours?” She laughed. “I thought you’d never ask.”

“What a car! --- What is it, a Porsche?” She asked as the luxurious leather seat hugged her trim hips firmly. His hand was on her nyloned thigh and it trailed upward.

“Whatever you say, my dear!” He chuckled, twisting an imaginary mustache, lecherously. She raised his hand to her breast and slipped between the buttons to touch the smoothness of her breast straining to escape her bra. His fingers traced the border of her bra cup and then delicately insinuated itself under the fabric and made its way to her nipple. She felt his nail slide over the rougher skin near the rigid nipple.

Her hand reached across the console and touched his bulging cock tentatively.

They turned to kiss at a traffic light and her touch turned more aggressive as she stoked along the length of his cock and squeezed its head. She pulled it from side to side against the resistance of the fabric of his trousers. His tongue felt exciting in its roughness as it dueled gently with hers. It reminded her of the incredible excitement and roaring heat produced in those earlier years when she had her first French kisses and couldn’t get enough of it.

An impatient horn interrupted his attempts to unbutton her blouse. He continued as he sped away from the light. She helped by loosing the buttons from her neck to her waist. The flickering of the passing streetlights strobed the whiteness of the lace bra into a fantasy for him. Tom cupped one breast and she felt the heat all the way through her body.

His hand was under her bra fully cupping her breast. It was a nice feeling, having her bra press his hand firmly to her breast. His fingers parted to squeeze her nipple, adding to the warm pleasure saturating her body as she snuggled lower into the seat.

“Careful” he murmured, “don’t do too good a job.” She released her grip on his cock.

“ Sorry,” she whispered, “I do intend to save you for later.” Her tongue traced the curves of his ear as she slipped her bra strap off her shoulder to give him access. The breeze through the open window kissed her nipple and she felt the tingle as he lifted her breast and surrounded it in his large hand.

“Beautiful,” he said, sneaking a look at her kneeling sideways in the seat to face him. She slipped her blouse off and unhooked her bra, letting it drop reluctantly from her ample, round breasts, their weight pulling the roundness into a beautifully perfect curve. She sensed that he was speeding up slightly to get her home. Good idea, she thought.

They walked from the car to the house, pausing several times to kiss in the cool night air. His tongue on her nipples increased the effect of the night air. She moved her leg between his and felt the pleasure of his firm muscles against the twin layers of nylon of her culottes and her panty hose. She nuzzled against his cock as it rose to challenge the hardness of his thigh. The pleasure of the silkiness against his hard body was intense. Breaking away to avoid cumming, she tugged him toward the door.

The brazenness of her nudity thrilled her and the night air chilled her so that the warmth of his embrace just inside the door built her desire and excitement. He lifted her lightly to a standing position on a small love seat in the entry. He kissed and fondled her breasts and then circled her nipples with his tongue as his hands cupped her ass and pulled her mound tightly against his chest. She moved against him in slow little circles, as his kisses and tongue outlined the curve at the base of her breasts. They were feeling full and stretched by this attention. Slowly, his hands slipped her culottes down her thighs to reveal her panty hose and the pretty white panties held plastered against her tummy. As her pussy mound came into view, he bent to kiss it as his hands raced over the nylon of her thighs. As his hand found the center of her and toyed with the moistness of her lips, she sighed loudly and pulled his head to her breasts. Jill clamped her thighs on his hand. Her knees felt weak with the pleasure rising in her body.

He lifted her legs to a grip around his waist and began carrying her toward the stairs. Clinging to his head, her lips tore at his ears and necks, nibbling and licking every curve and crevice. Her pussy nestled against his hard, hard cock and bumped against it as they made their way up the stairs. At the top, he paused and put her down on the top stair, burying his head between the nylon pillars of her thighs and lingering in the wetness and the mingled scent of her sex and her perfume. She pulled his head firmly against her lips and spread her legs wide as he eagerly pressing his face against the nylon hiding her moist, waiting, hungering pussy.

Jill reached between them and helped him with his battle by stabbing her fingernail through the resisting panty hose. “You traitor!” She muttered to her finger.

Tom eagerly tore at the fabric and she felt the thrill of an aroused male tearing her panty hose to get at her body. The release of the hose ripping apart and exposing her to him was exhilarating. He was still having trouble expanding the hole she had opened to him. Jill eagerly tugged, wanting to be exposed to him, and at last her moist and hot pussy lips were bared to his gentle assault. Only her panties held him back. She slipped the crotch aside and watched the effect of the sight of her moist pinkness. Between her legs there appeared her long tender canyon topped with the bright red little bud of her rampant clitoris. It stood out awaiting attention from Tom’s tongue.

Tom seemed eager to tame this little tiger peeking from between her lips. She had trimmed the patch of hair to be just an accent to the mound whose curve he found so beautiful and appealing. Gently, his tongue set about its task of parting her lips. He licked along first one side and then the other and then circled her clit as she spread her lips with her fingers to open it for him to suck. She watched as he, so gently, paid homage to her beauty with lips and tongue.

“I love the scent of you and your perfume,” he smiled up at her.

Her moistness had thoroughly encompassed most of his face and he glistened as he licked his lips to taste her juices. He lifted her again and carried her down the hall to a large bed. After lighting a candle, he returned to his place between her open thighs.

Jill watched as he slipped out of his shirt, revealing the smooth muscular torso she sensed but could not see though the darkness beside the pool in Chicago. He paused at the belt, looking into her eyes. Then he slowly unzipped his pants almost like a striptease. The bulge of his bright colored briefs emerged through the fly of his pants, propelled firmly by his sizable cock. He unbuttoned the top of his pants and slowly dropped them to the floor and removed his shoes without bending over.

He released his cock by slipping the briefs down just enough for the smooth headed shaft to protrude straight out from his body. Jill thought it might be a little longer than Gareth’s, but not more than an inch or two. The shiny head shown like a granite knob and she found that very exciting and attractive. She stared at its pure beauty in the same way he had gazed rapt at the curve of her breasts and at the cleavage between her legs.

She lay waiting for him. Her body felt that anticipation and warmth unique to the eager moments that provide a scintillating prelude to making love.

“Hurry,” she urged, a little tensely. He did not remove either her panty hose or her panties, but knelt between her legs and resumed briefly tasting her moistening cunt. His tongue slipped deep into her tunnel, placing the tip of his nose directly on her tense clit.

She sighed lustily. “Ohh, please Tommy, please fuck me soon.” She wanted that big cock inside her now!

He moved up to kiss her breasts and cup them in his hands. As he reached for the two luscious tits, his cock lay against the wet crotch of her panties and he rubbed it along her slit.

“Mnnh, your panties feel good, I can’t believe how lovely and soft your pussy feels,” he nearly shouted in his passion.

And then, suddenly, his cock slipped past the leg of her panties and was buried half way into her searing cunt. He lunged as she raised her head to see it disappear between the pouting grasp of her eager cunt lips. The pubic hair at the base of his cock found its place against hers and he collapsed onto her, blocking her view. But she was beyond that now. Her legs wrapped around his waist and she pulled herself up onto his cock. She felt how wide it was. It was stretching her in a new and pleasureful way.

As she urged him on, he pistoned in and out of her. Pulling back so the tip teased her clit before plunging deeply into the snug, hot, tight, complex passage of her cunt. She gripped his cock, hanging on to it as if it were a tree to be climbed. She wanted him to feel her pussy suck the goodness out of him.

And then she was cumming, her orgasm a good, long, lingering, trembling sensation, centered on this unfamiliar cock invading her pussy.

“Cumming! .. .. ..Oh, I’m cumming. Cum now, Tommy, cum for me. Cum with me! Ohhh! Hurry!” She shuddered.

Even as all her satisfied muscles relaxed, she tried to climb higher on his cock to milk his pleasure out of him. Moments later, she felt his body tense as it made a few last eager plunges into her. His sperm surged hot and wet into her, mixing with her own juices. A few more pounding thrusts and then he collapsed in vulnerable weakness against her. They lay in the comforting, moist warmth of their first sex as his softening penis slipped gently from the welcome harbor of Jill’s cunt. She took the last bit of pleasure, squeezing it between her legs.

It had been a perfect start to a lovely weekend romance. Lovely talk. Lovely meals. Lovely sex.

And now it was over, a warm memory. The plane droned on through the gathering dusk, the sun setting behind her like the glowing embers of a well-remembered campfire. Was it only the start of an adventure, she wondered.

“Please put your seat back up now, we’ll be landing soon.” The stewardess wakened her and smiled. She had slept for the entire flight. A blanket was draped over her. “I thought you might get chilly, so I gave you a blanket.”

12