King of Hearts Ch. 01

Story Info
An evil warrior goes on the journey for his heart.
2.1k words
4.18
8.9k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never thought it would end up like this, didn't you? So yeah here I am standing before you with a sword of blood and gore .Whatever you think of me already is not even close way afar from the truth. I am not justice or truth. This is my story as a warrior who was completely driven by another force. Driven with

Chaos.

War.

Bloodlust

Evil...

How do you like me so far?

Hold on now!

Stand your ground before me. Breathe, even with one ear you have left, and I shall tell you my tale. Not like you can retell it as you kiss my sword one last fucking time. Listen and perhaps your death will be quick. More or less.

Perhaps, just perhaps, you can live with a curse – knowing my story...

* * * *

"Kill him!"

"Do it!"

"He's a murderer! He killed my child! My only child!"

"Chop his head off!"

A tattered unkempt teenaged boy sat quietly in the cage, watching with dark angry eyes at the crowd who wanted justice because he was solider that went astray to their kingdom. The Persian king at the time held no patience for soldiers who turn on their own people.

The boy was only 16 but primed ever since he could hold a sword to fight. He was successful one for sure and most promising to his superiors. The boy was a little unique and could react much faster than his fellow comrades. They hated him for it. Intense hatred for a boy could have driven him to do what he had done. Raid a home, rape and murder the entire family leaving their bodies for scavengers. A sure sign of disrespecting the dead.

Merciless. Cruel...

Heartless.

His name? Bahman.

"Kill him!"

Bahman never really moved but felt the guards unlatching the cage and yanking out the chains on him. His neck and wrists were rubbed raw from the roughness of his treatment in prison. He wasn't there for long, and knew the King wanted him dead immediately. What was the king's name? He didn't really know...or cared for that mattered.

He's a devil kill him!" someone said really loudly over the chanting mob.

Bahman did not say one word and was practically dragged out to the gallows platform; never resisted at all... within moments he stood there realizing he was now 18. He still boyish and was mistaken as younger but he didn't give a shit.

"Any last words, bastard?" his executioner asked as he put the rope around the boy's neck.

"The king will die for this!" a soft baritone voice whispered and didn't care who heard it, not even the king before him in his finest silks and gold. Fucker.

What happened next was divine and the boy felt like he was flying although bounded and his neck in deadly position He never imagined his life would end now wanting more and wanting everything...at his grasp. But alas he now hanged helplessly choking for air and saw the strangest vision before him.

Damn she was so fucking beautiful, a nymph maybe with long flowing hair and clingy clothes that did her sensual body justice. Oh he would ram the fuck out of her. Ha, he actually had a hard on with that thought and within minutes he'd be did. Fucking dead. Might as well live up the seconds...

"Bahaman...you wish to die?"

Bahaman was shocked and didn't know want to say and just wheezed out, "no."

Te lady smiled stroking his face so tenderly and sighed murmuring something. His surroundings suddenly froze in place and just froze like ice. The lady smiled, "your heart beats for life not death...you will be reborn in a sense but yourself will always be."

"Wh..." Bahman felt the lungs straining due to lack of air and felt so funny and drifted away but her lips pressed against his own so beautifully he snapped to attention best he could. Fuck fuck fuck.

Then it happened.

The lady took her hand and thrust it through his threadbare tunic and into the breast where his heart was. Bahaman felt the tug and gasped as pain seared like wildfire in his chest and blood spurted out of his mouth. Oh he couldn't fucking breathe or...

The lady held his heart in his hands, unmoved that her hand was bloody. Fucking hell. How did she rip it out? His eyes widened at her hand caked and dripping in bloody His heart still pumped as if it didn't know what happened but it slowly stopped pumping. Bahman was in sheer terror now and tears escaped his lids for the very first time. He shuddered and forgot about the noose. He didn't realize that the lady took him somewhere else as he faded to blackness soaked with his bloody tears...

Tears tasted too bittersweet – that was his last thought.

----

Blackness dragged on and on like the endless abyss. He didn't know how much time passed but to his shock he bolted awake and coughed up blood again but felt stranger, not dead but not alive? Numb he tried to sit up but a gentle slender hand patted his shoulder and spoke, "Shh...it's alright, Bahman. You're safe now and answers will come. But first do not panic."

Bahman blinked trying to rid the blurred vision and soon stared at t hat beauty. Now much closer that usual, he could see the pouty lips painted red, the soft blue too pale blue eyes watching him. Why panic—

Bahman felt funny and felt is chest remembering his heart...

New scar was there and the entire left breast was heavily inked with some weird symbol. He looked at it awkwardly not able to make it out. Then he saw it. His left arm...was feathered? No wait a limb under his arm. A wing of black feathers!?

He turned to see his right arm and it had a wing beneath it too, same as the left. No! No!

Screaming the man thrashed and the lady slapped him hard but he had wings! He wasn't human! What...

The woman smiled sadly and had to hold Bahman down and murmured softly, "Don't panic. I have given power to you and now you're immortal. Removal of the heart was necessary. You live Bahman..."

Bahman heaved heavily and calmed down and realized she was stroking his newfound wings. It felt good and calmed him right down. She gave him a kiss on his cheek ad smiled silently. For a couple of minutes, Bahman got his shit together and sighed sitting up feeling strange for having wings and realized his fingernails were different. Mini talons.

Bahman was warned not to stand but he didn't listen and wobbled to his feet. He felt so light and woozy. He was glad the floor was lathered in rugs and the bed was so damn comfortable with all those red and gold silks. Sighing again he held on bedpost to get his stance his feel to stand and the woman stood by him carefully with a certain frown placed upon her lips. He hated it but at the same time he wanted to kiss her. Bah! How!? She was something powerful, a witch maybe1 the woman was young, late twenties and stood a good 5"4. Her attire was a gown that had gold silk and black silks interwoven with each other. She didn't wear that when first met her. Who are you?"

"I am Rain. "

"Oh." Bahaman said and fumbled with his words feeling pointed teeth. He had two small fangs besides his massive canines. Damn was he a vampire? He looked at himself and realized why rain didn't want him to rise from the bed. He was stark naked. His skin was perfect despite the scars he bore after all those battles.

Wait a second

He was not breathing at all. He felt weird in the way that nothing functioned right. His senses were alarmingly sharp and heard every little noise. He panted and watched himself breathe and figured he had lungs...just no heart. How the fuck does that happen? Confused he eyed the strange lady who introduced herself as Rain and eyed her clingy clothes, Persian style clothes but she didn't have a headpiece and keenly saw every make up mark o n her eyes. Her eyes in fact had white in the blue irises.

Whoa...Ok, now back to the nakedness. Fuck...

"You're blushing Bahman." Rain softly spoke with a smile and stroked his stubbled jaw that made Bahman freeze. His sense f touch was insane. He let out a groan of confusion and sighed, "Please..."

"Bahman, you must take it slowly. You're not human or dead corpse. You are immortals I had said before....you need to understand your power. First of all...clothes will feel irritable because your sense of touch is profound. You will learn, in week's times to adjust to your new body, your new capabilities. The world is yours to learn to hold to observe...and to seize. You like seizing do you? Just like –"

"Shut up! No! I don't! Leave me alone!"

"Shh...you're still in panic state. Shh...feel my hand on your cheek..." she smiled coaxing him down again. Bahaman's emotions were rung high, but understandable. His raven wings flapped instinctively, without his realizing.

Oh that handsome sigh. Soon he will know everything and will be a valuable asset to them all and to the world...Dominating. Violent. Raw. Relentless. Strong. Merciless. Ruthless was his middle name, so to speak.

'Your destiny waits you, Bahman. Now let's have breakfast."

"Breakfast?" Bahman could' not believe of this lady's demeanour. She practically killed him and was actually acting so casual and really kind and sexy. Bahman wasn't sexy, far from it and yet ladies liked it even some men secretly looked at him hungrily. He couldn't be fucked with any of that. Sex to him was a power weapon...to conquer and obtain his goal. "No. I want clothes. I want my armour! I want—"

"Take the robe on the foot of the bed, it's light and comfortable for you. " Rain smiled as he suddenly snatched it up and wrapped it around him, surprised at how it felt and frowned staring a t her.

"Why is it so rough?"

"It's not. It's silk. Finest silk lightly woven. It's your senses. You're new at this. Come, dear, I shall explain but I'm rather famished. If you like to disrobe, do so if it is more comfortably"

Bahman refused and decided to grit and bear it as he slowly followed her down some stairs and it felt so weird, cold marble – like a newborn waddling, Bahman slowly caught up to her but was awkward due to his wings. He wasn't used to having wings on his back. He sighed and the woman smiled as she lead him to a parlour area with huge pillows, servants with veils and guards that had wings...but not the type he had.

What the fuck!

The guard watched him blankly as Bahman couldn't help but star at him and curiously reached for the strange wings that were folded. As his fingers touched it, it was like flames! Fire wings!? Bahman jumped back yelping uncontrollably. His hand was on fire and rain had to rush to his side and doused the flames. Bahman stared at his hand in agony and horror, "Wh..."

Rain angrily slapped him and cupped his hand healing it to unmarred fleshed as if it never happened. "Now Bahman I do not do that often and you will not be foolish you are not a child but I know you're overwhelmed so I'll let it slide."

"I woke up and gone to hell haven't I?"

"No. You're still in Persia. Out I the country. Where we confide in secret."

"Secret? But why?"

"Because we aren't a kind of fools. We're the race of an entirely different matter. We are Aeryn people. We aren't in general knowledge except a few. Yes boy, supernatural beings do exist!"

"So...I am Aeryn?" Bahman asked and winced, "But I am human I—"

"No. Your human body is no more. "

"So this is my new body that is my own..."

Your body will always be your, boy but the humanity of you is gone. Your heart s gone. Hearts are the groundwork of humans."

"Oh spirits above, you fucking kidding me!? I'm a vampire!?"

"Vampires are myths, you are not. You are my grandest secret of this world." Rain spoke softly with a peculiar smile spread across her sensual lips.

My beautiful weapon, lest there be warmth left in this world... Rain thought as she stroked his hair softly and hummed softly to calm hysterical Bahman down.