King of the Bisexual Black Nation

Story Info
Ordinary black student becomes King of the Bisexuals.
2.7k words
2.74
27.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The name is Oliver Pierre. A young Haitian student currently enrolled at Emerson College in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. And this right here is my story. In these troubled times, most people are too busy running around like chickens with their heads cut off to notice that foul human trait called wickedness is taking over. Morality is a thing of the past. The power of religion is crumbling. Who shall lead humanity out of the darkness? Lord only knows. I'm a person of faith, a devoted Roman Catholic living in a den of heathens. The state of Massachusetts. The most liberal place on the planet. Life is far from easy for someone like me. A deeply conservative sort who believes in boundaries.

I notice these things because I'm a watchful person by nature. I wish the rest of the people in my fair city could see the wicked things that are happening right now. The wicked are everywhere. Sexual immorality has taken over and it's definitely here to stay. The perpetrators of sexual immorality are everywhere. And I can't stop them, beat them or even slow them down. They're far too numerous. Sometimes I think their numbers are greater than the stars. What hope is there for someone who fights the lonely war against them? Not much hope, I'm afraid. So I decided to join them.

I was invited to a special party by my good friend Jerome Dorvil. He's a tall, lean and dark-skinned young Black man who plays soccer for Northeastern University. He and his girlfriend Ramona Domingo Rodriguez are the coolest Haitian-American students I know. They're wealthy, and very attractive. Ramona is one foxy mama, if you'll pardon my French. The daughter of an Haitian-American mother and a Puerto Rican father. The result of this union was a uniquely beautiful young lady. Standing five feet ten inches tall, curvy, with light brown skin, long Black hair and pale gray eyes. The gal has one hell of a booty. It's thick and round. And quite pleasant to look at. She used to play Volleyball for Boston University until a leg injury ended her career during her junior year. The athletic department honored her scholarship until her senior year. If you ask me, she's bounced back quite nicely.

It was Ramona who first approached me. She and Jerome came to Emerson College to visit her cousin Josephine. We ran into each other at the cafeteria. I sat there, all by myself as usual as I ate my meal and read my Spiderman comic. In case you haven't guessed it by now, I don't make friends too easily. Ramona looked at me, smiled and asked me if I wanted to join her and her people. I stared at her, stunned.

Usually, gorgeous young women like her didn't notice tall, dark and nerdy gentlemen like myself. I didn't care to socialize with most of the people I encountered while in college. I found most of them positively boring. Many women and men dogged me for being essentially a religious fundamentalist. Others didn't like me simply because I was a talented Black male student bestriding their nearly all-white college campus. And some were turned off by my accent. It's not a good time to be a foreigner in the United States of America. I can't help it, though. I'm Haitian. I speak French, Haitian Creole, Spanish, Portuguese and a bit of German. And I'm proud of my origins.

For all these reasons, I was often all by my lonesome. That's why I feel fortunate to have hooked up with Jerome and Ramona. They showed me around, and we explored the wonders of Boston together. I am quite the loner on campus. My grades are top notch. I've never fallen below 3.9 as far as my GPA goes. That's what won me an academic scholarship to Emerson College in the first place. Having good grades and being a tall, good-looking Black guy didn't exactly make me a popular person on campus. I just didn't click with most of the young men and women I met. We just didn't have much in common. Skin color had nothing to do with it. I'm a foreigner. A stranger in a strange land. For this reason, I walk alone.

I wish there were more Black students at Emerson College but what can you do? Most of the Black and Hispanic students from the Boston area prefer to attend the University of Massachusetts-Boston. I don't blame them. UMass-Boston is much bigger than Emerson College, more affordable and has far more to offer, like a world-class education. And they also have kick-ass sports teams. I'm thinking of going there for my MBA. Yeah. But enough about the school crap. I don't want to bore you with every flimsy detail. You don't need me for that. You could just search the schools on the web. So on with the story!

I was about to tell you what happened at a special party I got invited to. Folks, the party wasn't just wild. Halfway through, it turned into a frigging orgy. I couldn't believe it, and I was there! It wasn't something they planned. It just sort of happened. I'm a devout Christian. A man of principle. Not one easily swayed by the pleasures of the flesh. However, I'd be lying if I said I was immune to temptation. I'm human, after all. Folks, I haven't had any since I left the island of Haiti. My last relationship ended quite badly. The love of my life, Cynthia Barnaby, a six-foot-tall, gorgeous and absolutely brilliant young Haitian princess turned down my marriage proposal.

We grew up together in the city of Cap-Haitien in Northern Haiti together. She went to an elite female school, Sisters of Saint Joseph Academy, I went to Notre Dame College, an all-male Catholic prep school. Our schools were members of the same religious order. Our families knew each other quite well. Our parents were friends. It seemed to be written in the stars that we were destined to wed. Of course, it wasn't meant to be. I asked Cynthia Barnaby to marry me and she said no. She moved to France with her older brother Emilio and attends the University of Paris in Sorbonne. Isn't that cute?

That was in the summer of 2008. It's now 2009 and I still haven't had any. Cynthia broke my heart, folks. That's why I decided to be celibate until I found a worthwhile woman to be with. Well, that night at Jerome and Ramona's South End apartment, I forgot all about Cynthia. When I came to the party, it was in full swing. The apartment was filled with about a dozen or so young men and women. Most of them were either Black or Hispanic, with an Asian or two here and there. I liked the song that played in the background. I believe it's called Womanizer. Hot damn.

I sat in a corner, sipping a drink while watching everyone doing their thing. I was introduced to some good-looking people. A tall, light-skinned Black man with an fro introduced himself as Jake, one of Jerome's teammates on the Northeastern Soccer team. He came to the party with a curvy, dark-skinned and big-booty young Black woman named Yvette. I don't remember the names of most of the other people. Everyone paired off pretty quickly. And as usual, I was left alone. Which turned out to be a very good thing. For it led Jerome and Ramona to include me on their very own private fun. I think the liquor had a lot to do with it. Anyway, we were all sitting on the couch, talking and drinking. I noticed how hot Ramona looked in a Black tank top and low-cut red dress. It made her big round butt look even bigger. And I loved that. Jerome caught me looking at his woman, and smiled. To be honest, I was nervous. Jerome laid his hand on my thigh and asked me to relax. I found his boldness and his touch to be strange, but I didn't mind too much, strange as it may seem. I'm not gay or anything but I've done stuff with a guy or two growing up. Hey, I went to an all-male school, alright?

Ramona sat next to me, and smiled as Jerome ran his hands all over me. Now she was touching me. I felt really nervous but she told me to relax. Man, it must have been the beers but I was definitely relaxed. And next thing I knew, Ramona kissed me, right in front of her man! When she pulled her lips from mine, I looked at Jerome nervously. I was afraid he was going to deck me! Jerome's a big guy with big muscles. Not the kind of man I would like to piss off. Instead of decking me, Jerome smiled and told me if I liked his girlfriend's soft lips. I nodded nervously. He leaned closer to me and did the last thing I expected. Jerome planted his lips on mine and kissed me. And the strangest thing of all? I didn't push him away. I actually kind of, sort of liked it. I can't believe I'm saying this. I liked kissing another man!

Ramona giggled and clapped her hands as Jerome and I kissed. When we pulled away from each other, she rubbed our chins and told us we were the sexiest sight she'd ever seen. Two sexy Black men kissing. I looked at Jerome. He smiled and shrugged. Ramona told me to unzip. She wanted to see my dick. I hesitated, but only for a second. Jerome already had his dick out. I noticed his member was very long and thick. And like mine, it was uncircumcised. I took my dick out, feeling a little exposed. Ramona looked at my member, and licked her lips. Then she took it in her right hand while holding Jerome's member in her left hand. Before my amazed eyes, she began stroking us both.

Jerome gently rubbed my shoulder and told me to relax and let Ramona take care of me. I watched as she took Jerome's member into her mouth and began sucking on it while stroking and fondling me. Hot damn. I've never seen a woman go down on a man before. Except maybe in porn movies. Cynthia never went down on me, and she was the only woman I've ever been with. Watching Ramona suck Jerome's dick filled me with excitement, and a bit of envy. Ramona seemed to sense this, for she decided to suck me off next. I was real nervous. I've never had my dick sucked before. Ramona grinned, and told me to chill. Then she took me into her mouth. Man, I was so tense I almost came right then and there. A moan escaped my lips. Jerome laughed, and told me to let the good times roll. Strangely enough, I did.

Ramona really worked my dick with her mouth. I couldn't believe it. Then again, what did I know? This was my first blowjob. She sucked me until I got hard, then told Jerome to finish me off. Before my amazed eyes, Jerome took my cock in his hand, then began sucking me off. I couldn't believe it. First a woman sucked me off, and now a man was doing it. And it was the man who got me off. Jerome sucked my dick and licked my balls relentlessly until I came, then he drank my seed. I screamed in sheer pleasure as I came. Wow. I was having one hell of a night. Oh, man.

Ramona told me the fun was just beginning. Then she led Jerome and me into a bunch of wickedly fun activities. Jerome told me he wanted to watch me fuck his girlfriend, and Ramona was okay with that. Wow. Is this couple odd or what? I haven't been with a woman in almost a year, so I wasn't about to pass this up. So Ramona and I did our thing. She stroked my cock to full hardness before climbing on top of me. I looked at her, amazed at this bold, beautiful young woman. Ramona smiled, and placed my hands on her hips. Then she slowly lowered herself onto me until her pussy was impaled on my member. I gasped as our bodies were finally joined. Hot damn. Ramona grinned, and put her hands on my shoulders for support. Then she began riding me.

Man, I couldn't believe how lucky I was. I thrust my cock into Ramona, fucking her hard and fast. This was amazing. Her pussy felt hot and tight around my member. I wrapped my arms around her waist and fucked her. Meanwhile, Jerome wasn't inactive. The tall and sexy Black stud stroked his dick, and watched us do our thing. Moments later, he joined us. Ramona asked me for a break, and I complied. What did she want now? Jerome had a bottle of something in his hand. I watched as Ramona spread her plump ass cheeks for him. Jerome applied the lube against Ramona's asshole, then smeared the lube on his member. Oh, man. I know what he wants to do! Jerome pressed his dick against Ramona's backdoor, and swiftly pushed it inside. At the same time, Ramona took my dick and placed it in her pussy. And just like that, the fun started again.

Ramona was screaming loudly as Jerome and I basically double-teamed her. I thrust my dick into the folds of her pussy while Jerome shoved his cock up her ass. Man, I couldn't believe I was doing this. Penetrating a woman with her boyfriend fucked her at the same time. I've heard of double-penetration. I've seen it in a few porn movies but I didn't know of any women who did it. Then again, few women admit to doing truly raunchy things like anal sex and double-penetration anyway. Ramona went buck-wild, her entire body shaking as Jerome and I fucked her. It was absolutely fantastic. An experience I would never forget until the day that I died. Hot damn! The three of us fucked and sucked the night away, folks. We did so many twisted things together, it's not even funny.

Let me give you the rundown. At one point, I tentatively went down on Jerome, trying to take his big cock in my mouth while Ramona spread my ass cheeks and fingered me. She slid two fingers up my ass after lubricating and although it felt a bit strange, it also felt good. The more she played with my ass, the harder my dick became. She stroked my manhood while fingering me. Jerome grabbed the back of my neck and held me into place as I sucked his dick. I haven't gone down on a guy since my days at Notre Dame College. Sure brings back memories. I tried my best, and although I'm sure I'm a novice, Jerome sure as hell didn't complain. For my efforts, he rewarded me by spraying my face with his spunk. I didn't drink it. Hey, I guess I'm a freak but I got limits, alright?

Yeah, I had a great time with Jerome and Ramona, folks. They took good care of me that night, even stayed with me until we all sobered up and dropped me at my dorm the next day. I lay on my bed, trying to shake off the incredible amount of beer I guzzled the night before, and trying not to think about all the wicked and fun things I did. Some Christian I turned out to be, huh? If only the kindly priests who taught me at Notre Dame Academy could see me now. I've had sex with both a man and a woman, at the same time! Does that make me bisexual? I don't know. I guess I'm no longer one hundred percent straight, that's for sure. I don't regret last night's events, though. The way I see it, college is a time for experimentation anyway. My friends and I just pushed the envelope a bit further than most, that's all.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers