King or Two Doubles?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrea just smiled and we drank together.

Two hours later we were done with the bottle.

The conversation had been about nothing in particular, as if we were avoiding any mention of our earlier escapades.

"Want to get dinner?" I asked.

"Not really hungry......for food!"

I paid the tab and we headed back for the room.

In the elevator Andrea broke the ice.

"There are a couple of things you wrote about that I'd like to try...........that is if you're in the mood!"

'Don't tell me.........just let it happen!"

She blushed a bit and grabbed my hand as we left the elevator.

As I fumbled with the card key, she stuck her tongue in my ear and hoarsely whispered "I am so wet!"

I laughed a bit and thought to myself "Not as wet as you're going to be!"

I ordered up another one of the "good" movies to set our mood and we both stripped off our jeans and tops and climbed into bed. The girls on the screen were having a good time and my hand found its way to the waistband of my panties and slid in. I could feel the dampness of the material coving my crotch and slipped a finger inside my leaking vagina.

I quickly brought it out and moved my slick digit to a nipple and twirled it around.

Andrea saw what I was doing and decided to assist. Her fingers groped into me and quickly back out and dampened my other nipple. I could see both now glistening with my moisture as she gave my breasts each a squeeze.

She slowly brought her mouth to the closest and sucked in my nipple, swirling her tongue around it, removing the lubrication she had placed there. I felt myself leaking from deep inside as she nursed me.

She pulled back the covers and got onto her knees, sitting down on my lap and began to grind her hot mound into mine. Since both crotches were excessively damp, we slid together easily. She threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I wanted desperately to taste her and grabbed her butt, pulling her up my body. She soon had her sopping crotch over my face and grabbed the headboard and began to rock against my chin. I flicked my tongue against her causing a low moan to escape from her clenched lips.

"Fuck my face, Andrea! Cum in my mouth!" Hoarsely whispered over and over.

This brought a new round of moans from her and she began to rock harder against my probing tongue. She held herself so tight against my face, all I could do was lick her panties and force the soft material into her.

I stopped licking and sucked her panties into my mouth, her bulging labia now fully engulfed by my lips. I sucked her lubrication through her panties tasting the sweet juices she was producing from deep in her vault.

I could tell she was getting close and I forced her tighter against my face. I felt a shudder from her, then a hesitation. A warm flow began to fill my mouth and I sucked and swallowed as she had crossed over and began emptying herself into me. She ground tighter against me now and I could feel her contractions against my sucking lips.

"Oh god....................Oh yes......!" she screamed. I know that any neighbors heard it as she vocalized her pleasure.

She finally stopped contracting and I released my lip grip on her.

She almost fell off me and lay back on the bed in a liquid giggle.

"Now I really have to pee!"

She went to get up and I pulled her back to me, forcing her over me again.

"So...... pee!" I almost demanded.

"Are you serious?"

I place my lips over her engorged labia again and nodded.

"Have it your way!" she replied and pulled aside her panties.

Her muscles tightened and a forceful stream began shooting into my mouth. I swallowed and swallowed as she emptied her bladder down my throat. She was giggling the whole time.

When she finished, I released my grip on her and she swung her leg over me and looked down.

"Satisfied?" she asked.

"Perfectly! You?"

She sat on the bed next to me and I asked "Was that one of the things you got from reading?"

A sheepish grin and a nod was her answer.

"Powerful............Wasn't it?"

"Incredible!"

As the movie played on I asked "So what else did you find amusing about my adventures?"

"Well...........I'm a "swallower"....if you know what I mean!"

"Sorry, but I'm fresh out of semen!" I replied with a little laugh.

"Stop it!" she said as she poked me in the ribs. "You knew what I meant!"

"You want me to pee in your mouth?"

Another sheepish grin and a nod.

She slid down on the bed and placed a towel under her head saying "Just in Case!"

I got up and straddled her face. As I slid my vagina over her mouth, she opened wide.

"You sure?" I asked as I let a dribble fall from me.

She swallowed and opened her mouth wide in answer to my question.

I stained down and let a forceful stream escaped directly into her gaping mouth. I could hear the sound of the stream as it splashed and gurgled down her throat. She really was a "swallower" and didn't spill a drop as I emptied my bladder.

When I finally stopped peeing, she gave me a little lick on my clit and one last swallow.

"Damn! We have got to get together after we're back at home. There's still another thing I really want to try, and I know there'll be plenty of semen!"

12