Kings and Queens Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

It was his turn to think.Lessons? She wants sex lessons? What an opportunity! he thought. "Um... okay. Anything in particular?" he responded.

"You know – how to please you, what to do to make it new and fun." she said.

"Ya mean – like – butt sex?" he asked suggestively.

Carrie blushed; but answered "Yeah sure – butt sex might be a good thing to learn. Dougie has hinted that he wanted to try it, and I just couldn't. I mean, it's gotta hurt the first time, right?" she asked – again.

"Like I told you before Carr, it doesn't have to be painful – unless you want it that way." he began. "You liked it when I used my tongue on you back there, right?" he asked. She nodded her agreement. "And the finger was good too, right?" he added.

"Well, I don't know about that – but I guess it kinda felt good. A little weird maybe; but it didn't hurt." she replied, squirming her now tingling bottom.

"I tell you what, let's give something a try – right here in the tub." he said, pulling her up and turning her around. "Just put your knees there on those padded thingies." he told her. She did as he suggested, her luscious rear end now proffered in a most lascivious way.

"What are you going to do?" she asked, aware that he was staring at her asshole now.

"I'm just going to give you some much-needed attention." he began. "We'll just call it your first lesson." he added, his thumbs spreading her cheeks and opening her sphincter just a bit. His lips nibbled at the sensitive flesh along her butt crack, sucking and nipping up and down the crevice while his thumbs massaged the edges of her anus. He deliberately made no contact with her wrinkled opening; but worked all around it.

"Oh wow." Carrie mewled, her hips slowly writhing in involuntary circles. "Nobody's ever done anything like this before." she told him.

Deacon didn't answer verbally, just bathed her cheeks with his lips and tongue, briefly lapping the wet folds of her labia, teasing at the sensitive spot between her vaginal and anal openings; but still not touching her most private portal. He switched his arm positions, sliding a thumb into her cunt and using the thumb and index finger of the other hand to spread the cheeks around her asshole. Her back arched and she yowled wantonly as his tongue made first contact with her bottom hole. He held her in place, pushing his oral intruder past the ring of muscle and into her rectal chute.

"OOOOOOOOYEEEESSSSS." she moaned, loving the sensations in her backside. "that is so nasty." she grunted.

Deacon reached over and grabbed the jar of special lubricant, popping the top and dipping his index finger in to gather some of the cocaine-laced jelly. Without saying a word, his tongue returned to her crotch, pushing inside her pussy this time as his finger lightly touched her sphincter. He didn't push it inside yet -he wanted her to ASK for that.

She did. "Ohhhh please lover. Put your finger up my ass." she begged, pushing her bottom back against the lightly probing digit. "Come on baby, push it in there."

His index finger rimmed the tender tissues of her butthole, spreading the numbing lube liberally around the opening. He watched intently as the muscle began to relax slightly, a small gape appearing. He reached over and gathered more jelly, then put the tip of his finger at the wrinkled port. "You ready for this Carrie?" he asked, teasing her by pushing just the very tip inside her.

"YESSSSSS." she hissed, pushing back and trying to capture his finger.

"Yes what?" he teased, rotating the finger at her nether entrance.

"Put it in my butt." she replied hoarsely.

Deacon fastened his lips to her clitoris, sucking hard on the erect little nubbin as he slid his index finger all the way into her clenching asshole. Her hips were a blur, wriggling wildly as he sucked her pussy and wormed his finger deep into her snug rectum. He could feel the muscles of her rear hole clenching at his finger, and slowed his ministrations to keep her from cumming too soon.

"Awww come on lover. DO IT." she begged.

He gathered more lube, this time with his thick middle finger, and shoved it up her butt to the hilt. "Like that girl? You want something bigger up your ass?" he taunted her. His digit worked its way in and out of her bung as his tongue drove her closer to the climactic precipice.

"Ohhhh... AHHHHH... I WANNA CUM" she howled.

"Not just yet girl." he said, pulling his finger from her clenching butthole and withdrawing his mouth from her dripping pussy. "Got something else you need to try." he added, reaching over and grabbing an interesting anal probe from the goody bin. The 'toy' had a slender shaft with a built-in vibrator, and the end that went in first was a bulb about three-quarters of an inch in diameter. He dipped that into the lube jar and pressed it against her anus. "Relax girl, this might be a little uncomfortable; but it's good training." he told her, applying pressure to her sphincter.

"OhhhhKayyyyyy." she moaned, hoping he would get back to her clit soon.

Deacon pushed and turned the intruder, watching up close as her anal pucker began to open up to accept the bulb. He flicked the switch, activating the vibrator, and watched the tender ring relax enough to take the intruder inside.

"OHGAWD.... GEEZ DEAC... OHHHHHHH." she howled.

Then he flipped the second switch and pushed the tool up her ass to the hilt. The second switch caused the entire shaft to move in circles, working the numbing lube into the muscles of her butthole. Then he returned to his oral ministrations at her clit.

Carrie couldn't believe she had thisthing up her butt, even more amazed that sheliked it. She remembered that time when her first boyfriend tried to jam his cock up her ass, and she'd beaten him senseless with a baseball bat and thrown him out of the house naked – and never spoke to him again. Sheused to think it was justwrong. Now?My ass is on fire!

Deacon could tell she was close, and began sawing the squirming, throbbing intruder in and out of Carrie's anal cavity as he sucked and licked at her clit. His free arm wrapped around her midsection, steadying her as the jolts and spasms of her orgasm ripped through her body.

Her body trembled and shook, her squeals of pleasure coming in sharp yelps and screams. Then just as she thought it couldn't get more intense, he pulled the intruder out of her rectum, the bulb on the end stretching her sphincter and sending a lightning bolt of sensations through her loins. "OHGAWDAHHHHHHHHHHHH." she howled, barely noticing his finger slipping back into her bottom.

His tongue brought her down as gently as he could, his index finger sliding in and out of her butthole. "My guess is that you like it, eh?" he surmised, finally withdrawing both digits from her still trembling body.

"Oh FUCK that was good." she exclaimed in response. She tried to get herself up, and found her body unwilling to cooperate.

"Here, let me help." he offered, easily lifting her and helping her get back to a seated position in the tub. Then he turned the pump back on and grabbed two more beers. He looked over and noticed her chest was still heaving as she recovered from the orgasm he'd given her. Her firm breasts jiggled enticingly each time another tremble came over her, and her nipples were still erect.

"Lord that was incredible." she gasped. She could still feel the affects of the drug-laced lube in her bottom, and it was keeping her passion level quite high. She accepted the beer and took several short swallows. "I just might want to try – you know – butt sex." she told him.

Deacon smiled. "All in good time Carrie. My cock can wait to get in there." he replied. "Let's have a brew and a smoke, then we'll go get comfie." he added, picking up the pack of cigarettes she brought and handing her one. She took the smoke and leaned forward so he could light it.

"Mmmm... phhhhhh... If I ever needed a cigarette, this would be the time." she told him, chuckling at the thought of what she'd just done.

He watched as she finished the smoke and chugged her brew, obviously anxious to get on with whatever he had planned.Damn this bitch is hot. What the fuck is wrong with Doug? he wondered.

They both got out of the tub and dried off quickly, then Carrie took his cock in her hand and pulled him into the bedroom. When they got to the bed, she turned around to face him. "How do you want me lover?" she asked, her fingers lightly stroking his growing organ.

He glanced down, noticing that the backs of her legs were up against the bed, and pushed her onto her back. His hands quickly reached down and grabbed her beneath each knee, pulling her legs up and apart and pushing her knees back until the plane of her cunt was splayed wide in front of him. He positioned the head of his cock at the still-damp opening between her legs and pushed.

"Oh my gawd.... You're HUGE." she moaned as his entire length was inserted into her vagina. She'd never had anything that big in there (or so she thought), and the pressure against the walls of her cunt was intense.

Deacon slowly stroked in and out of her tender box, enjoying the snugness of her wet hole and the look of pure lust on her face. He leaned down and sucked a nipple into his mouth, licking at the stiffening nub and nibbling at it with his teeth. Her fingernails raked his back as her hips gyrated up to meet his thrusts. "Like that baby?" he hissed at her, reaching under her to find her splayed anus. "Want a little sumthin back here too?" he asked, rubbing his digit in circles around her wrinkled butthole.

"Yesssssssss." she moaned, wriggling her backside in an attempt to capture the fingertip. When it didn't work, she got more specific. "Pullleeeease lover, put your finger up my ass." she pleaded. "NNHHGGGGHHHHAAAA." she groaned as she took his thick finger two inches into her bottom.

Deacon maintained a controlled pace, fucking into her in a rhythm he knew would keep her interest while not pushing him too close to his own orgasm. He was bound and determined to save that for her asshole. He pulled his index finger from her behind and dipped his middle finger inside her pussy alongside his cock. Then he pulled it out and quite abruptly buried it to the hilt in her wanton bung. She howled at the intrusion; but kept pushing her hips up toward him. It was time. "You want my cock in your tight little ass, don't you bitch?" he asked, punctuating his question with a pounding thrust of his meat into her cunt.

She was beyond resisting it now. "YESSSSSS FUCK MY ASS." she begged.

He wasn't going to make her – or his cock – wait any longer. He slowly pulled his cock from her clenching pussy, noticing the look of disappointment on her face at the emptiness. She started to try and turn over – to present her backside to him – but he had other ideas. He grabbed her knees, holding her still. "No, let's start out this way." he told her.I want to see the look on your face when my cock goes up your tight ass he thought.

Deacon reached over and got the jar of special lube, slathering a healthy coating on his cock before returning the jar to the table. Then he stroked his hand up and down the length of his penis, knowing that the numbing affect would help him last much longer in that snug hole.And I definitely want her to take it up her butt for a good long time. he thought, repositioning himself between her legs.

She felt him touch the tingling hole between her cheeks, and tried to steady herself. Her whole body trembled at the thought of this act, and she briefly wanted to stop him, to resist this sodomy of her most private opening. Then she felt the head of his huge cock at her rear entrance and looked up at his face. He had a wicked smile..... Then his hips moved, slowly forcing the bulbous head past her sphincter. "AHHHGAWDEASSSY." she moaned, her hands trying to hold his hips in place. Perhaps she should have let Doug do this to her first, his dick being much smaller than Deacons. Too late for that.

He focused his eyes on her face, loving the look of pain and panic as he eased six inches of his meat into her sweet tailpipe. This time he could really enjoy it, and the buttery smooth flesh in her asshole felt unbelievable. "Yeah bitch, there ya go. You can take it up your tight ass." he hissed, pulling about halfway out before sliding an additional inch into her bowels. "It'll feel great in just a little.. WHILE." he added, shoving the entire length into her backside in a single thrust. He held it inside her, reveling in the velvet grip of her rectal muscles as they spasmed wildly with the pain of his intrusion.

Carrie writhed in abject agony as her bottom was abused, penetrated in the most vile way.How could she think she wanted this? Her eyes fluttered open and she saw the same wicked smile. He was really enjoying this, she could tell. Then she felt his fingers begin teasing at her clitoris, trying to get her to like it. Her eyes closed again as she felt her body betraying her. "Ohhhhh Gawd, just make me cum." she begged.

"In good time girl. I'm gonna enjoy your snug little butt for a while, so you'd better just try and relax." he told her. He began stroking all eleven inches in and out of her nether port, feeling the grip of her anal ring when just the head remained inside. "Hard to believe Dougie never did this girl. Your ass is incredible." he told her. He buttfucked her with deep, steady strokes and dropped his head to take her nipples in his mouth. His fingers whipped her into a frenzy, so much that he had to stop himself to keep her from cumming. He knew the spasms in her rectum would put him over the top when she came, and he wasn't ready for that yet.

She felt his massive organ pull all the way out of her bottom, leaving behind a vacuum that seemed to suck the cool air from the room up into her bowels. Then his knees were on either side of her torso, his penis brushing her lips. "Whaa... GLMPHHH." came her muffled query as he pushed his dick into her mouth.

"Just get a little taste of your ass now girl. We're not finished yet." he told her, stroking about half of his length in and out of her mouth. "Cowgirl time." he said, rolling over to lay on his back. He pulled her over on top of him, his hands reaching back to squeeze her buttocks and position his cock at her anus once again. His strong hands gripped her hips and pushed, his penis pushing past her sphincter with ease this time.

"OHHHHHMMMMM." she mewled as her rectum was again stretched wide to receive his cock. Again she felt the fingers at her pussy, forcing her loins to respond.

Deacon lay back and let her do the work, pushing her tight butt back onto his throbbing organ. His hands molded her perky breasts, tweaking her nipples. Her face was screwed up in an intense combination of pleasure and pain. ":Yeah baby, you like it in your butt, don't you?" he asked, teasing her with a twitch of his dick. "My cock really likes it in there, really deep." he told her, suddenly gripping her hips and thrusting upward with his, burrowing his organ into her to the hilt. "Tightass little bitch." he hissed.

Carrie could feel the muscles of her rectal channel spasming around his penis as she bucked up and down on him.YESSS She DID like it. she realized. "FUCK ME DEACON. FUCK MY ASS." she begged, her hips thrashing wildly as her orgasm approached. Then suddenly the intruder was withdrawn, again the emptiness.DAMMIT she thought.

"Reverse cowgirl now Carrie. Turn around and sit on it." he ordered, his hands assisting with the positioning. He watched as she reached down to grasp his meat and put it back inside her hole. Then he pulled her hips down while driving his up to meet her, his organ slamming up into her trembling bowels to the hilt. "YEAH. That's my girl. Take it up your tight little asshole." he bellowed.

She was in autopilot now, her body out of her control. Her hips bounced up and down, shoving his meat in and out of her nasty rearend as his fingers flipped her clit wildly. "NGNGNGNGNGNG." she yowled.

Deacon let her bounce her bottom on his cock for a good fifteen minutes, total time spent in her ass so far was nearly an hour.Time for the finale – DOGGY STYLE he thought, lifting her up and off of his cock once again. His strong hands pulled her head down to his throbbing penis. "Suck it bitch. Taste your ass." he ordered, pushing it into her mouth. "A little ATM for my girl." he added, snickering at the use of the porn term for 'ass to mouth'. This time he forced it deep into her throat, making her gag and holding it there for fifteen seconds before letting her up. "Doggy style baby, ON ALL FOURS WITH YOUR ASS UP." he ordered.

Carrie did as he ordered, her body tingling and throbbing at the incredible abuse he heaped on her. "OHSHITTTTT." she screamed as his dick slammed up her asshole yet again and immediately began thrusting in and out. She felt his fingers again diddling at her clitoris, and knew she wouldn't last much longer. "FUCK MY ASS YOU BASTARD!" she howled, riding a wave of passion that would last seemingly for hours.

"Yeah bitch, I'll fuck your little ass for you." he hissed, looking down at the point of penetration and marveling at the distended little hole into which he was burying his meat. Then he felt her spasms begin, the velvety muscles of her rectum rippling along his length as her drove into her bottomhole. "TIGHT... FUCKING... ASSHOLE... NNNGGGGHHHHH... AHHHH... NGGGGHHHHHH." he growled, her snug channel ripping the semen from his balls and forcing it deep into her bowels.

She collapsed on the bed, his body flattening her with his rigid penis held captive in the twitching confines of her ass, and they both lost consciousness for several long minutes. Carrie was awakened when she again felt his penis thrusting into her asshole. "Oh gawd, not more!" she begged; but he was well on the way to another orgasm already, and pinned her there, forcing her to take it.

"Your ass is so nice, it begged me for more." he told her, moving just his hips so as not to lose control of her writhing body. "Just a little more, and then he'll be happy." he added, skewering her bunghole in quick little thrusts. When he was close, he yanked it out of her butt and quickly swung his torso up to position his cock at her lips. "Suck me dry, girl. SUCK IT." he ordered, shoving his shit-flecked meat into her mouth.

Carrie just let him fuck her mouth, unable to stop him from using her this way. His hips jerked, his penis twitching her mouth as he pumped another load of cum into her. She gurgled and swallowed to get it all as he finished his ejaculation. Then he jerked his dick out of her face and slapped her now-sore bottom.

"One helluva buttfuck, Carrie my girl!" he said, laughing as he padded back to the kitchen for another beer.

She just lay there on her belly, sobbing softly into the pillow, wondering how she could ever look Doug in the eye again. But she knew that sex like she just had was now something sheneeded to get regularly. She grabbed several tissues from the box on the table, then reached back to wipe some of the semen that leaked from her ass, not wanting to make a huge mess when she got up.

Deacon went into the master bedroom and donned his smoker, heading back out to the kitchen for cold one. He knew she would be out sooner or later, so he kicked back on the sofa and flipped the TV on. He reached over and grabbed Carrie's cigarette pack, pulling one out and lighting it for himself, wondering how long it would be before she got herself together.I guess getting fucked in the ass for more than an hour might have an affect on a girl. he thought, chuckling to himself. He was a bit surprised when he saw her standing in the doorway, still nude; but having washed her face and brushed her hair.

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers