Kings and Queens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

"Like you're gonna suck my dick whenever I want it, and I want it RIGHT NOW." he replied. "Unzip my pants and SUCK IT" he demanded. He waited for her to open his fly and pull out his penis, then felt her lips around the head. His hips jerked upward as his hand pushed her head down. "Suck my cock Carrie. Make it good and we'll do a little back road cruisin' when we get home." he told her. He wrapped his fingers in her hair and fucked her face while he drove the car, enjoying the new found control he had over his wife. "Yeah baby, that's it. SUCK" he growled, shoving it all the way into her throat. He let go of her hair and ran his hand down her back, pushing under her jeans and panties and down the crack of her butt to find her tight, dry anus. "I am gonna have me some ofTHIS little hole, too." he told her, jamming a finger into her asshole to the first knuckle. Carrie's butthole was a lot tighter than Kelly's had been. Doug realized he had drifted across the lane markers and abruptly pulled his finger out of her ass, shaking it off for a moment to pull into the rest area.

Carrie could sense that the car had stopped and tried to pull her head up. Doug's hand pushed her back down. "No such luck Carrie. I just thought I'd let you suck me off before I continue driving." he told her. He held her head, pumping his penis in and out of her sucking mouth. Two sessions in Kelly's ass had given him stamina he wouldn't normally have had, and it was another fifteen minutes in Carrie's mouth before he let go. "Swallow it Carrie. Every drop." he demanded, holding her down on his meat as the last of his spurts left his cock. "Yeah... that's good baby. Suck it dry." he said hoarsely, finally letting go of his wife's head. She pulled back, coughing as she gasped for breath as Doug put the Jeep in gear and drove back onto the thruway.

"Did you have to be so rough?" Carrie asked him, still swallowing to get the last of his semen out of her mouth. "I mean shit Doug, it's not like I was resisting." she said softly.

"Yeah, well sorry if I was rough; but it seems to me you owe me big time Carrie." he told her.

"IOWE you?" she queried, instantly realizing it was the wrong thing to say.

"Yes indeed you do." he spat back. "You owe me for ten years with only the most basic sex. Then you give it all up to Deacon Palmer while I'm out of town babysitting your father." he told her.

"N-no... I'm s-sorry Doug. You're right." she stammered, tears welling up in her eyes.

Fifteen more minutes of silence before they pulled into the garage. Carrie headed for the door; but Doug caught her arm, his eyes wide with lust. "W-what?" she stammered. Doug took her by her shoulders and pushed her down over the end of the couch, yanking her pants down from behind. "I feel like trying out your tight little ass Carrie. What do you think?" he taunted her, ripping her panties off in one pull. He spread her cheeks with his thumbs, spitting on her anus before he pushed his thick middle finger up her quivering bottom. She grunted; but didn't resist as he pulled his dick free of his jeans and positioned the head at the impossibly tight opening. "Relax your ass Carrie, Dougie is comin' in." he told her, applying enough pressure to force his cockhead past her gripping sphincter. She screamed in pain; but he wasn't stopping. "I... SAID... RE... LAX... YOUR... FUCKING... ASSSSSSSS" he growled, forcing his way inside her resisting rectal chute until his belly flattened the firm flesh of her buttocks. She squealed in pain at the brutal intrusion. Doug looked around the garage to find something to lubricate her butthole, his eyes finding a container of grease. He yanked his dick out of her hole and slapped her hard on the backside. "Stay right there." he ordered, grabbing the tub of grease and opening it on his way back. "Reach back and spread your butt" he ordered, watching as she did just that. Her anus was already puffy and red; but he didn't care. He dipped his middle finger into the tub and pushed it deep into her trembling backside, reaming her with the digit as he pushed his dick into the tub and set it down. "This should be better" he told her, pushing his cock up her ass in a single stroke. "Yeah, that's better." he said hoarsely, sliding his organ in and out of Carrie's tight hole.

She hadn't seen this side of her husband - ever. He had always been the pathetic man-boy who did what she wanted in bed, and no more. He gave her gifts when she used her mouth on his penis, and never touched her anus after the one time she refused him even a finger back there. Now, after taking his load in her mouthin the car , he had her bent over a couch in their garage and was sodomizing her brutally, greasing her up like some kind of car component to shove his dick up her asshole. Her loins began to warm up, her hips writhing as he buttfucked her.DAMMIT! she thought, but the warmth was inescapable. "ohhhhhhhh Doug.... ohhhhgoddddd..." she groaned.

Doug fucked into his wife's asshole, knowing he could last a good long time after three prior orgasms that evening. He looked down at Carrie's firm derriere and slowly withdrew his weapon, holding her cheeks wide so he could see inside her rear. "Nice ass, Carrie." he growled, spitting on her distended ring before pushing his penis back into her rectal sheath. Her squeals had subsided, replaced by low groans as he thrust in and out, in and out. Then he felt her muscles twitch, clenching and relaxing on his cock as he fucked her ass. "Yeah Carrie, that's it. Work my cock with that tight asshole. Make me cum in your dirty little butt." he chuckled. Twenty minutes later he began to convulse, a fourth load of his jizm splashing into Carrie's snug little pooper. He pounded into her with full-length strokes until he couldn't continue, and collapsed over her back until his breathing slowed. Doug stood up, his still-erect organ pulling out of her butthole. He slapped her on the ass hard and laughed. "Good assfuck Carrie. We'll do that whenever I want from now on." he told her, tucking his organ back into his pants and zipping up the fly. "Now bring in a six pack and get your ass into the shower." he ordered, giving her exposed behind another slap. "I'm not gonna sleep with a greasy slut." he spat at her, walking out the door to head for the house.

Carrie's ass hurt - a LOT - after her husband's brutal sodomy; but she was still warm with lust when she finally gathered the strength to get up.Maybe this new Doug wasn't so bad she thought, pulling up her jeans and finding her ripped panties to tuck them away so her father wouldn't find them. She walked a little funny; but remembered to grab a fresh six-pack of beer from the garage fridge before she went to the house. She could feel his semen oozing out of her asshole, and hoped it wasn't making a big wet spot in her jeans. Arthur might notice something like that. Inside the kitchen she found Arthur and Doug sitting at the table, so she opened two beers for them before heading up the stairs. That shower sounded good. A bath sounded even better; but Doug had told her take a shower, so she did. She fully intended to be in bed asleep before he got up there, which was just as well.

"What's with her?" Arthur asked, taking a pull from his beer.

"Oh she's probably just tired." Doug replied. "She had a busy day in the office and then this thing came up with Deac and Kelly." he added.

"Oh?" Arthur responded. "What's up with them?" he asked.

"Nothing really, just something personal they wanted to work out with our help." Doug said, chuckling to himself. "It just took a lot of time is all." he added. His cock ached, and was tingling from the petroleum-based grease he had used on Carrie's ass. But another beer sounded like just the ticket. By the time he got upstairs he noticed she was asleep, and took a long hot shower before joining her between the sheets. Even though more sex might have felt good, he was too tired to attempt it, falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The next day was Saturday; but Carrie had to go in to take care of a special project for Pruzan. Doug objected; but told her he would go out for some 'supplies' they would need and gave her firm ass a squeeze on her way out. He could have gotten a bottle of KY at the local drugstore; but decided to go to one of the 'adults only' sex pavilions to see what else might be available. He spent more than two hundred dollars on a variety of lubricants along with several sex toys the girl behind the counter recommended for 'anal play'. He had to sneak the sizable bag up to their bedroom, locking it in the cabinet below his nightstand just as Arthur walked in. "Whatcha got there, Douglas?" he pried as usual.

"Nothin' you need to know about Arthur." Doug replied.

"So... Carrie went into the office again today?" Arthur asked.

"Yep" Doug replied. "She sure did."

"Guess it's just us boys then, eh?" his father-in-law suggested.

"Yep. Guess so." Doug answered, heading out into the hall, hoping the man would follow him.It's going to be a long damn day he thought.

Pruzan watched from his office as Carrie Heffernan moved around out in the common area, her taut rear doing a fine job of filling the snug jeans she wore. He was sure she was bra-less too, her perky titties jiggling like jello with each step she took. He had a clear view as she stood in front of the copier, directly under the A/C vent, her nipples poking at the thin fabric of her shirt. He wondered if she might be willing to do what Amy was doing - a little 'extracurricular' activity.Nah... Carrie would never go for that kind of thing... he thought.But then Amy might not be back after I fucked her virgin ass last night he recalled. That was one thing he hadn't counted on. The girl had one hot rear end, and Carl Pruzan couldn't imagine that she hadn't taken a dick back there before.That was one HOT fuck he chuckled to himself, his eyes staring at Carrie's fine rear as she walked away from him.

Carrie went about getting the project done, occasionally feeling as if someone was staring at her, burning holes in her clothes or something. She passed it off as a little leftover heat from the previous evening. Her butt ached every time she sat, and burned a little when she had to take a shit. She hoped Doug wouldn't dothat again. She looked up and noticed Pruzan staring at her from his office, then glanced down to realize her nipples were hard and very obvious. This was the last document she needed to copy, and convinced herself it wasn't a big deal. If he wants to stare at her tits, well that was a consequence of having nice ones - and going bra less She finished the copies and turned to go back to her desk, wriggling her butt a bit more than normal because she knew he would be watching.Fucking pervert she thought; but her ass still begged for attention. Doug's attention. Deacon's attention. or....? She was startled when the man suddenly appeared at her desk as she collated the last of the documents. "Uh... yes?" she said, giving him a fake smile.

"Oh nothing really." Pruzan said, his eyes roaming up and down her body. "I was just wondering...."

"What mister Pruzan. What were you wondering?" Carrie responded, handing him the case with the completed reports.

"Well, I was wondering if perhaps we could get to know each other a little better." he said. "You know..."

"What, like a blow job?" Carrie surprised him.

Carl Pruzan smiled. "If you insist, sure." he laughed, reaching down to unzip his fly.

"Now wait just a damn minute mister Pruzan." Carrie said, standing behind her desk. "I wasn't serious, and you better put that back in your pants before I call for security."

"Oh I don't think you'll do that Carrie." the man said, getting a stern look on his face. "Not if you want to keep your job." he added, waving his penis at her. "I think you'll give me that blow job, keep your job, and if you please me you might even get a raise." he suggested, walking around her desk to sit on the edge. He put his hands on her shoulders and gently pushed her back down into her chair. He caught her look, raising his eyebrows. "Just a little suckee is all I want Carrie. You can do that for your boss, now can't you?" he taunted her, knowing he had her over a barrel.

"So... I suck your dick and you don't fire me?" she asked, licking her lips.

"That's basically the deal, yes." he replied.

Carrie leaned down and took his organ into her mouth, holding it with one hand as she worked to get it hard. It seemed to take ages for the man to get an erection, even in her mouth; but she figured it was better than getting fired.

"Why don't you rub my balls with your fingers Carrie." Pruzan suggested, putting his fingers behind her ears to guide her head as his erection began to grow. "You're a pretty girl Carrie - especially with my cock in your mouth." he laughed, tugging on her ears to pull her lips down to his root. "Play with my balls Carrie." he repeated. His penis was responding, growing to full length in her sucking mouth as her fingers fondled his testicles. He reached down to tug her shirt up over her breasts and she tried to pull away. His hands gripped her head to hold her down. "Uh uh Carrie. Just keep sucking. I felt like getting a nice feel of your pretty little titties is all" he told her, kneading her breasts with one hand while he fucked her mouth. He forced her into a rhythm, his shaft pushing in and out of her receptive oral cavity while he pinched and squeezed her firm breasts. "That's it Carrie. Suck it nice now girl. I'm getting close and I want you to swallow my load." he told her.

The thought of swallowing her boss' semen disgusted her; but if it would get her out of here she would do it. She sucked hard on his organ as he mauled her boobs and skewered her face. When she felt the first spurt from his dick she sucked even harder, squeezing his balls to drive the seed from their storage sacs. She gurgled and coughed around his meat, swallowing as much of his sticky jizm as she could before he let go of her breast and shoved her head back. Carrie reached for a tissue, wiping the mans' semen from her face before she started to rise. His hands reached out to hold her in place. "W-what now?" she asked, trying not to be belligerent.

"I just want a look at that sweet round ass before you go." Pruzan told her. "Just get up and bend over the desk. I'll take care of everything else." he added.

"Oh no, you're not doingthat to me!" she told him.

"Just a look Carrie - and maybe a quick feel" he assured her, practically drooling at the thought.

Carrie stood up, unfastening the waistband of her jeans and unzipping the fly. She stepped away as Pruzan tried to grab her, then tugged her jeans down just below the lower curve of her buttocks. She bent forward over the edge of the desk. "Look at it, mister Pruzan." she said, knowing her cheeks were jiggling.

The man moved behind her and took in a sharp breath. Without warning he reached over to pull the panties down, exposing her naked rump to his burning gaze. Carrie reached back to grab the undergarment; but he held it in place as he used the thumb and forefinger of the other hand to spread her cheeks. "What a fine, fabulous fanny you have Carrie." he said hoarsely.

She stood up and turned around, giving him a quick glimpse of the tuft of wispy fur just over the slit between her legs before she pulled up the panties and jeans in a single motion, zipping the fly and snapping the waistband. "Okay, you've looked at my... ass" Carrie said, reaching for her purse to leave. Then she noticed his stare, and realized her shirt was still pulled up over her tits, and yanked it down in disgust. "See you Monday...SIR" she said, emphasizing the last word.

"Okay Ms Heffernan. See you Monday." Pruzan said, watching her butt as she walked away. "Oh... and Carrie?"

She stopped in her tracks; but didn't turn around. "What?" she queried, almost afraid of what she would hear.

"Thanks for the great blow job." Pruzan said with a chuckle. She shook her head and proceeded to the elevator, disappearing from view as the doors closed.and a damned fine blow job it was he thought. He would have to find a way to get at that tight little booty....

Amy knew she wouldn't find another job that paid as well as the firm, and drove by the office to see if she could work things out. She recognized Pruzan's car in his usual parking spot, parking her Corolla next to the Jaguar and shutting it down. Her mind raced; but she didn't come up with anything brilliant. She knew if she exposed his actions to the partners they would just laugh at her.That was just the way things were. She resigned herself to complying with Pruzan's lewd perversions, opened the car door, and headed to the elevator. Riding up the thirty-eight floors she nearly began crying, fighting back the tears just as the elevator stopped, the doors opening to the office she knew too well. She walked slowly to his office and knocked on the open door. "M-Mister Pruzan... S-sir?" she stammered.

He looked up, surprised to find the young woman he'd debauched the previous evening. "Well, Amy. I'm surprised to see you." Pruzan said, pushing his chair back from the desk. "What can I do for you?" he asked, as if he didn't know.She needs her job, and wants to talk about it he correctly surmised.

"W-well s-sir...." she stammered. "I was h-hoping t-that you would... um..." her words trailed off as she fought back more tears.

"Reconsider?" he suggested. "Of course Amy." he told her. "We can simply resume ourahem relationship as it was and life goes on." he added, leering at the young woman's body in sweatpants and a thin sports bra. "Why don't you come in, and please close the door behind you." he suggested, watching her move in the flimsy clothing. He licked his lips as she approached. "Have a seat Amy." he said, pointing to the chair in front of his desk. "Let's firm up our - eh - arrangement so we can move forward" he added. Amy sat as he suggested, crossing her legs and folding her arms over her chest. "Oh... .just relax Amy." Pruzan said with a chuckle.

Amy knew she was out of options. "O-Okay sir." she stammered; but didn't let her arms drop. "S-So what is it you need from... me?" she asked.

"Oh I think you know the answer to that Amy." Pruzan told her.

"Um... well... sex... I-I guess." she stammered again, her eyes on the floor in front of her.

Carl Pruzan laughed. "Of course there's sex Amy. What else do you offer?" he asked her.

"M-my skills as an administrator and secretary?" Amy responded.

"Sure, there's that; but I can get that from Betty Watson." he replied, referring to the fifty-something overweight woman who occupied the other half of the cubical Amy called her office. "I can pay you the same salary as I pay her, let you get away with half the workload, and all you have to do is please me a few times each week." Pruzan said, rising from his chair to walk around the desk. He sat on the edge of the desk, his fly open and his penis exposed. "Now why don't you just come over here and use that sexy mouth of yours to celebrate your retention of employment." he said.

Amy didn't look at his face, dropping to her knees in front of him as she knew he would want and wrapping her lips around his meat. "mmmphllggphhh" she moaned around his organ, suckling on the shaft as it grew in her mouth. She felt his fingers on her ears, easing her head toward his groin to push his dick deeper into her face. She relaxed, letting him fuck her mouth in slow, even strokes.This isn't really that bad, as long as he doesn't force himself into my butt again she thought.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers