Kings and Queens Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

Carl Pruzan decided to let the girl off easy this time, let her suck on his dick for a few minutes then fuck her pussy until he ejaculated. Hell, if she was bent over his desk he could push a finger up her tight butt while he fucked her, and leave the second sodomy for another time. She did have a tight cunt. He looked down, excited by the view of Amy's pretty face filled with his penis. He took his hands off of her, letting her fellate him as she wished. She really was a good cocksucker, he had to give her that. A few more minutes and he eased her head back slowly until her lips slipped from the end of his dick. When she finally looked up, he smiled. "Very nice Amy. I want to fuck you now." he told her, noticing the fear in her eyes. He chuckled. "No honey, not your bottom. I want to fuck your tight little pussy." he told her "but I want a taste first" he added, lifting her up to bend her over his desk. He tugged her sweatpants down, taking her thong panties with them, and lowered his head to her crotch. He loved the view of her abused little anal ring; but for now he focused on flicking his tongue along the folds of her labia. She moaned as the wetness inside her made its way to the surface, lubricating the entrance to her love tunnel in a manner of moments. Pruzan stood behind and pressed the head of his meat into her seething cunt, grasping her firm hips as he began screwing in and out of her hot belly. Then he looked down while his thumbs tugged her cheeks apart, the tiny ring of her asshole coming into view. "Just a finger this time Amy. Relax" he said softly, running a finger down around his skewering cock to collect her natural juices. He placed the wet tip of his digit at the wrinkled port and gave a gentle, twisting push. She groaned as the intruder pushed inside her anal channel an inch, then two. He could feel the finger in her ass through the thin membrane separating her openings and began fucking her harder. Little squeals escaped her with each stroke; but he had no interest in her pleasure. This was about his cock and his pleasure. His cock twitched, bringing a grunt from inside him, and he pounded into her willing body his finger gouging at her rectal chute until it was buried up her butt. His spasms came abruptly, his semen pouring into her belly in blasts of sticky fluid as he slammed into her cunt. When he was finished he yanked his dick from her pussy, then fingerfucked her asshole for a few seconds before pulling out his digit. He gave her tush a playful slap as he moved away. "There now, that wasn't so bad, was it Amy?" he asked, zipping up his fly and sitting down. He watched as she struggled to pull her pants back up, her pussy dripping his jizm.

She sat down gingerly in the chair, looking at her boss across his desk. "So... how many times do I need to get you off each week in this new 'agreement' we have?" she asked.

"We'll see; but I won't be too demanding Amy." Pruzan told her.

"And... w-what about my..." she stammered.

"Your ass?" Pruzan finished her question. She nodded. "Well I must say Amy, your little rear end does have it's attraction" he chuckled. "But I will try to restrict sodomy to once or twice a week." he told her. "Assuming there is plenty of the other sex to keep my cock happy, that is." he clarified, leaving the subject entirely open.

Amy stood up and retrieved her purse. "I need to... t-take care of some things.." she told him. "May I go sir?" she added, realizing he would like that.

"Yes of course Amy. I will see you Monday at nine." he replied, watching her twitching backside as she walked out of his office. He was pleased with the result, and pleased with the day's activities. Cumming in Carrie Heffernan's mouth was a surprise, and having Amy back was a big plus.

Carrie hurried home, knowing her husband would be expecting her. When she walked into the living room he was waiting on the couch wearing only his bathrobe. "Uh... where's my dad?" she asked.

"Holly took him for the day." Doug replied, throwing his robe open. "So..."

"Oh. I see. You want more sex, is that it?" she asked, her bitchiness returning by nature.

"Uh-uh-uh!" he cautioned her. "I thought we were beyond that sort of bitchy behavior Carrie" he said.

"I'm sorry Doug. I just..." she began.

"You justWHAT?" Doug demanded. He patted his lap. "How about you just bring your little backside over here and take a few spanks for your attitude!" he ordered. When she didn't move quickly enough, he said "TAKE OFF THOSE FUCKING JEANS AND GET YOUR ASS OVER MY LAP!" he shouted.

"N-nooooo..." Carrie pleaded; but her husband wasn't putting up with it any more. He stood up, revealing his semi-turgid cock as he walked toward her. He began with her shirt, pulling it up and over her head in one swift move. Then his fingers unfastened her jeans, unzipped the fly, and yanked the pants down to her ankles, lifting first one leg then the other. Then he walked back to the couch, pulling her with him, and sat down. He pulled her face down over his lap.SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK came the open-handed spanks. "OWWWWWWW... DON'TTTTT" she cried out.

Doug left his hand on her backside, feeling the warmth from his swats come to the surface. He looked at her cheeks, enjoying the redness for a few moments before spreading them to gaze at her anus. She squirmed at the touch; but his hand on her back kept her in place while he reached over and into his bag of tricks. He flipped open the nozzle and pushed it into Carrie's ass, giving the bottle a couple of healthy squeezes before pulling it out and flipping the applicator closed.

"W-what are you doing Doug?" Carrie asked, the tone of voice still on the bitchy side.

"Oh nothing darling." he replied, putting his elbow in the middle of her back so he could use the fingers of that hand to spread her buttocks. In his right hand was a small vibrator, intended specifically for anal play. Near the top of the vibe was a ball to keep the toy inside the woman's rear once it was inserted fully. Doug teased her anus with the tip, turning the vibe on and twisting it just inside her bottom. "I found some interesting toys when I went out for lube today, just thought we would try some of them." he told her, sliding a few inches of the vibe in and out of her backside.

"D-Doug.... I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to..." Carrie stammered.

"Didn't mean to be a bitch?" Doug finished her sentence. "I think you just need more practice." he suggested, pushing the special vibrator into her rectum until the retaining ball was pressed against her sphincter. "So... we will practice..." he added, applying pressure and twisting the toy until the ball popped past her anal ring and disappeared inside her asshole.

"ohhFUCK" she snapped, her hips writhing on his lap. "What the fuck is that?" she demanded.

"Now Carrie, let's just say it's a toy to help prepare your hot little butt for Dougie" he taunted her, twisting the toy inside her butt. "And now I need a nice blow job" he told her, grabbing her hair to pull her head to his groin. "Suck my cock Carrie. Make Dougie feel like you love him." he said, pushing her head down as he felt her lips encircle his penis. "Thaaaat's right... suck my cock... take it alllll the way..." he groaned. He reached over to find the toy, checking that it was still where it belonged, then flipped the switch to the 'high' setting. His wife let out a muffled squeal around his dick, bobbing her head up and down on his organ as the vibrator hummed away in her bottom. "Oooo... you like that don't you Carrie." Doug taunted her, twisting the toy back and forth as she sucked.

Carrie had to admit the toy in her ass felt incredible. If Doug wanted to play with her this way, she was up for it. Her mouth worked his hard penis on autopilot as she focused on the maddening buzz in her asshole. "mmmGGGLPHHH" she grunted, her loins on fire now as the toy continued to stimulate her rectal channel. "mmmNNNEEEEPHHHH" she squealed, her body quivering as she worked her husband's penis. She was going to cum with his cock in her mouth and that toy up her ass, and there was no way to stop it.

He recognized the signs and rested his left hand on the back of her head, reaching over to twist and tug on the toy. Then he pulled until the retaining ball stretched her anus open. Her head pulled up until it encountered his hand, which pushed her back down until her lips were wrapped around his root. "Yes baby. That's right... Suck it nice while I plug your little ass with your new favorite toy." he taunted her, sliding the vibrator in and out of her welcoming butthole in a rhythm matching his fucking of her mouth. He could feel the spasms racking her body as she rode the throes of her first anal orgasm, letting the clenching muscles of her backside push the vibe all the way out. He laughed at her squeals as she begged him to put it back in, then jammed it up her rear, forcing the ball past her clenching ring and into her butt. She was sucking him harder than ever before, her head bouncing up and down wildly. "Yeah Carrie, that's it, SUCK IT" he growled, pumping his hips up to meet her downward bobs. "ohhhhyeah... SUCK ME DRY CARRIE... SUCK MY COCK... SUCK DOUGIE'S DICK... OHYEAHHH" he growled, letting go of the toy in her but to grab her head, filling her mouth with his spurting seed. He held her head down, enjoying the gurgling sounds as Carrie did her best to swallow all of his load. When he was finished he pulled her head up and wrestled her body back across his lap, pulling her buttocks apart so he could see the toy. "I think you liked this Carrie. A lot, huh?" he teased her, twisting the vibrator in her rear. He pulled on it until the ball was spreading her anal ring and held it there, buzzing away. "Yeah, you love this don't you Carrie." he said hoarsely, giving another tug to pull the toy all the way out of her butthole. He replaced the toy with his thick middle finger, sliding it all the way into her snug chute and feigning sodomy for a half-dozen strokes before yanking the digit out of her. He slapped her bottom hard enough to raise a pink welt. "Now get your nasty butt upstairs and clean up." he ordered. "We have some time to make up for." he added.

Doug had spent thirty minutes talking with the girl at the sex shop, who seemed quite knowledgeable about anal activities. She showed him more than a dozen different toys, and he bought fully half of them. One of them was labeled 'The Analator', and consisted of a long, slender probe with ribs along its length and a motorized tube inside it which twisted it around in slow circles while the vibrator hummed. At the handle end was a shorter, thicker phallic shaft to be inserted into the woman's vagina, along with a tickler to manipulate the clitoris. He couldn't wait to try that one out on his wife....

Holly, with Arthur in tow, ended up at her apartment enjoying shots of liquor to pass the time. Doug had been very clear, he did not want Arthur back in the house before six pm, and he would pay her a hundred dollars for that service. She couldn't think of any other way to accomplish that other than to get him drunk and hope he fell asleep. But that isn't how it happened...

Arthur was pacing himself, only drinking one shot for every two or three consumed by his blonde companion. When he judged her to be suitably intoxicated he suggested she remove her blouse, then her bra. He enjoyed fondling the girl's lush boobs, and it seemed to warm her up to what he really wanted. He had her stand, although she could barely manage it, and he sucked on her nipples while his hands explored her body through the rather flimsy cotton shorts she was wearing. His fingers sensed the dampness between her legs as he rubbed at her pussy through her garments. He had her sit on the table, then pushed her back until she was laying with her legs up and back. She was beyond resisting as he pulled off her shorts and panties, burying his head between her thighs to suck on her willing pussy. He wormed his tongue into her cunt, wiggling his nose against her clit while a finger slipped inside her to gather juices. He had her most of the way to orgasm when his finger forced it's way past her clenching sphincter and into her virgin ass. She squealed and squirmed; but the motion only served to ease the way for his finger. Now it was well and truly buried in her butthole as he sucked hard on her clit.

Holly was beyond resisting, her body giving up as Arthur worked her with his mouth and fingers. The one in her butt bothered her; but only a little. She didn't figure he would try and stick his dick in there, and while she wasn't accustomed to any sort of intrusion back there the finger wasn't so bad. Just as her body began climbing the path to climax his mouth and fingers were gone, then his hands were pushing her shoulders down on the hard table. She felt the spongy head of his penis at her lips and opened her mouth. "GlllAGGPHHHH" she grunted as his shaft filled her oral orifice.

"That's it Holly... that's a good girl... suck my old dick..." Arthur mumbled, holding her head in position off the edge of the table while he slowly stroked in and out of her receptive mouth. He might be seventy years old; but his libido was still fully functional and this young blonde did a fine job of servicing his needs. He used her sexy mouth for a few minutes, squeezing her lush boobs for some added stimulus until he was ready, then he pulled out and walked around the table. He hooked his fingers behind her knees and lifted them up, pushing back to her chest to splay open the plane of her cunt and ass. "mmm... nice..." he grunted, pushing his dick into her waiting cunt in a long thrust until his balls bounced against her pink anal wrinkle. "nice.. UNH... tight... UNHH... pussy... UNHHHHHH" he groaned with each stroke. One hand reached under her to fondle her backside, a gnarly digit pushing into her butt as he fucked her. "Maybe you want me to put it in here?" he taunted her, running the finger to the hilt in her asshole. She squirmed and squealed; but his pounding thrusts kept her where he wanted her. With a little alcohol in his system he could do this for a good long while.

She still couldn't resist; but the man was getting a little too familiar with her backside now. She let out a gasp as he inserted a second finger in her little hole, gouging into her tender bottom while his dick rammed into her wet pussy. She really didn't want to trythat kind of sex. It had to hurt. Just his fingers hurt. The old man hammered her cunt, stroking deep into her before pulling back for the next thrust. He definitely knew how to fuck, she gave him that much. She sensed his face near hers, then his lips nuzzled her neck, his low grunts suggesting he might be close. She wrapped her arms around his back and her legs around his hips, pulling him harder to her loins. "Fuck me Arthur... FUCK MEEEEE..." she squealed, writhing her hips in circles as she felt his spasms deep inside her belly. She could feel the small splashes of his jizm in her cunt, and held onto him as long as she could. When he pulled out and dropped his head to her crotch she was taken by surprise. When she felt his tongue on her asshole she was horrified. "nnNNNNOOOO" she screamed, trying to wriggle away from his lewd assault. Then he was gone again, letting her legs fall until her feet touched the floor.

"You know Holly" he began, leering at her naked body splayed on the table. "You might just like it up your butt if you would only try it." he told her. "I'm certainly not going to force you to accept it that way; but if you ever want to try it, let me know." he added, pulling up his trousers before walking to the fridge. "Beer chaser?" he laughed, grabbing two cold ones. He opened the bottles and set one down next to her on the table, taking a long swallow as he sat next to her.

Holly just couldn't imagine what sodomy would be like, and how she might 'like it'. She had asked Carrie about it several months back, and the woman shared the same horror at the idea of being fucked in the ass. Of course there were other women she knew who seemed to 'love' it; but they were just whores anyway - at least that's what Holly concluded.Who else would say that other than a whore? she thought. "No Arthur." she finally said, sitting up so she could take a swig of the brew.

"No what?" Arthur asked.

"No, I wouldn't like to trythat" she replied.

"Hmmm... well, I think you're missing out Holly." he told her. "A lot of women don't do it any other way." he added.

"Well not me Arthur. Not ever" she told him, jumping down from the table to grab her clothes.

They finished their beers before Holly decided it was time to take Arthur home. She had earned her hundred bucks, that was for sure. Carrie and Doug seemed happy to have her father back, and Holly's day was done. Her butt still tingled from those two invaders as she turned out the lights to head for dreamland....

Continued in Chapter 5 – Danny and Spence have a Party

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers