King's Bay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PennLady
PennLady
1,728 Followers

"Good?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Fantastic. Oh, Christ." She began a dual stroke—one hand rubbed circles on the head of my cock while the other stroked the shaft. I wonder where she'd learned that. She captured some of the pre-cum on the tip and continued the circular motion with lubrication. I thought my eyes would roll back in my head and I'd see my brain.

As lost as I was in sensation, I noted could tell she was excited, which aroused me more. I watched through half-closed eyes as she rubbed her pussy on my thigh. Her nipples were hard and her eyes bright. Her breath was as ragged as mine. I'd always liked knowing the woman I was with was as excited as I was, but it had never affected me like this before.

Watching Callie above me, knowing she was hot and wet from what she was doing to me made me want to explode. The way her hands moved in coordinated circles and strokes kept me on edge but wouldn't let me over. She must have sensed my thoughts.

"Not yet, honey." She leaned forward and gave me a quick but deep kiss, then rose up again.

I strained against the leash but it held, preventing me from touching her. She shook her head and made a tsking noise as though I'd been caught taking an extra cookie. "You're going to kill me," I told her.

That laugh again. "I hardly think so. Where's the fun in that?"

She slithered back down my body and licked up the length of my cock. I grunted and shoved my hips forward. She ignored me and took her time. Her tongue traveled up and down the sides of my cock, then on the sensitive underside again. I said something like, "Oh, fuck!" when she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, and then the other.

I felt her moving on the bed, but wasn't sure what she was doing. When she put her mouth around my cock, I forgot everything else. She took me in, then slid up, teasing me with the tip of her tongue on a sensitive point behind the head. Down again, then up, this time swirling her tongue over the flat head. I wondered how it was possible I hadn't come yet, and didn't see how I could last much longer. I warned Callie.

"Well, then, guess I'd better move things along," she said. She dragged her tongue once more over my balls, one by one, then up the ridge on the underside of my cock. Done with that, she crawled forward, eyeing me as though I was her prey.

I lifted my head, wanting to feel her lips on mine. I thrust my tongue in her mouth as soon as our lips touched and made a primal sound in my throat. I didn't know where it came from or if I'd ever done it before. Callie made me feel things I never had—just as she'd promised.

"Do you want to fuck me, Diz?" She lowered her pussy against my cock and rubbed.

"Christ, yes."

"Do you want me?" She slid along my length but didn't take me inside.

"Yes. I want you, Callie. Let me fuck you." She waited and I looked at her, then let out a breathless laugh as I read her expression. "Please."

"Since you asked so nicely." Callie rose up and grasped my cock in her hand, moved it into position, and enveloped me.

For a moment she was still, then with a sigh ground herself against me. I felt her slick muscles pulse around my cock. I could only lay there at first; those first sensations took my breath away. Callie leaned her head back and ran her hands over her breasts, tweaking and rolling her nipples since I couldn't. I imagined my tongue teasing the hard nubs and got my breath back.

I braced my feet on the bed, raising my knees, and she leaned back against my thighs. I had better leverage this way and stared at the sight of my cock sliding in and out of her.

"Yes, Dizzy. Yes. Don't stop." Callie dropped one hand between her legs and began to rub her clit, every so often making cool, slippery contact with my cock.

I gritted my teeth and kept going. I longed to run my tongue over her body, to nip and suck at the spots I knew were so sensitive. It was true—you want what you can't have, and I wanted her like nothing else in the world.

Whether she read my mind again or just wanted it, I didn't know, but she fell forward and braced herself on her hands. Her breasts were within reach and I took one in my mouth, savoring her cry of pleasure. I sucked hard and rubbed my tongue over her nipple and the skin around it, making her moan for more. I released one and took the other, did the same thing and then grazed my teeth over her nipple. She keened.

The sound broke me. "I can't stop, Callie. I'm going to come."

"Me, too." Her voice was breathy and rough. "Don't stop."

She raised and lowered her hips in time with my thrusts, both of us moving as fast as we could. My muscles tensed, my balls tightened and I exploded inside her, pressing into her as though I couldn't get close enough. She closed her eyes and continued rocking against me at an almost frantic pace.

"Yes, yes . . ." she murmured in a soft, high-pitched voice and then drew in a sharp breath. Her whole body tensed; her pussy squeezed my cock and she cried out as she kept moving. I matched her but didn't need to. Her muscles rippled along my shaft and I thought I might come again from the sensation.

At last she collapsed on top of me, her breasts crushed against my chest, my cock still inside her. I stared at the ceiling and waited for my breathing to even out. I'd forgotten my hands until she reached up and released them.

I flexed my wrists and fingers but there were no ill effects. Letting out a long breath, I stroked my hands through Callie's hair and over her back. She shifted a little and I slipped out of her but otherwise we stayed as we were.

"Well, that was something," I said. I was drifting into that calm, pre-sleep phase.

"Something good?" Callie sounded more awake than I felt, but not by much.

"Something fantastic."

"I bet the girls in Ithaca don't do that."

I laughed and she did, too. At some point she moved off and lay next to me and fell asleep.

My own sleep was restless and full of dreams. I couldn't remember them, but they disturbed me and I kept jerking myself awake to get out of them.

I wasn't sure what time it was when I gave up on sleeping, but I saw Callie wasn't in the bed and got up to find her. It was easy to see she wasn't in the house, so I stepped outside. The moon was bright and reflected off the waters in the bay. Still groggy, I followed the path down to the beach and stopped, puzzled at what I saw.

Callie stood naked on the beach. Between her and the water was a huge bed of hot coals. It stretched left and right. You couldn't get to the water without walking over it. The embers glowed like red stars.

I had to be dreaming, but I felt more lucid and awake than I ever had before.

"Hi, Diz."

"Callie, what's going on?"

"I wanted a midnight swim."

"Oh. What's this? It wasn't here before." I gestured at the coals. "How are we supposed to get to the water?"

"You walk over them." She said it as though she did it all the time.

"Why? We never did before."

"Maybe you just never noticed."

I started to say something but shook my head. It didn't feel like I was dreaming, but I didn't understand. "This never happened in Ithaca."

Callie threw her head back and laughed. "You're not in Ithaca anymore, baby. California is a place all its own, especially King's Bay."

"Tell me about it."

She chuckled and stretched; her body shone in the moonlight. "I'm going in the water, Diz. Come with me. Stay with me. Please." She reached up and kissed me on the mouth, then turned towards the ocean.

I watched, agape, as she walked across the coals. She turned to me with a hopeful look when she reached the water, then dove into the waves.

I didn't need Ithaca anymore. I walked to the water and followed her in.

*

This story was inspired in part by the Marillion song "Cannibal Surf Babe."

PennLady
PennLady
1,728 Followers