Kinky

Story Info
Diane gets kinky & has the pictures to prove it.
5k words
4.52
114.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers

We were reading and listened to Mozart. John was in his big leather chair and I was on a thick, soft comforter in front of the fire. I was only wearing one of John's dress shirts and wooly sox, but the fire and the quilt over me made me nice and warm. The storm had followed us home from Bodega Bay, and I could see the windblown rain through the sliding glass doors.

It was only about an hour after I had hurt myself inside by trying to take too much of John's penis inside me, but I was feeling much better. Still a little ache way up inside, but almost as good as new. Soaking in a warm bath and taking two Advil had eased the pain a lot.

It was painful, but I learned that there are limits to how much of my lover's penis I can take. I guess it depends a lot on the angle and how violently it goes on. I'd like to make love right now, but I don't think John would do it. He'd be afraid of hurting me. I guess I'll give myself a little rest ....... down there. I hope we don't have to wait too long.

I was so sleepy and comfortable that I could hardly keep my eyes open, but I was fighting it. I felt so cozy, loved, and happy I didn't want to miss anything. The only thing that's missing is making love. I think I'm becoming a glutton for pleasure. The nuns always taught us that gluttony is a sin, but they probably never had sex.

John got up, left the room, and came back with a bottle of Lubriderm lotion. He sat down beside me, and I held my arms up for him. He leaned over and laid on me with his weight on his elbows, and I held him and felt his big back and shoulders while we shared a lovely, deep kiss.

He said, 'Sweetie, I'm going to give you a massage. I like the way you feel and look when you're completely naked."

I giggled and said, "And I love the things you to do me when I'm bare. I've never had a massage, though. "

John laughed and said, "A massage isn't really the idea here. I want to play with you, and I think you'l like it. Now let's get you bare assed."

I giggled and he pulled the quilt off me. I pulled the oversized shirt off over my head while John removed my sox. In a matter of seconds I was wearing nothing but clear nail polish. I love being naked with John. It was only a few days ago that I was shy about him seeing me without my clothes. He seemes to love my body, though, and such wonderful things happen to me when I'm naked. He had me move closer to the fire, and it was cozy warm even without the quilt.

John had me lie on my stomach, and he straddled my thighs. Before he started with the lotion, he leaned forward and lovingly kissed my neck and shoulders. It felt wonderful and made me want more than a rubbing with Lubriderm. I heard him squirt the lotion onto his hands, then he rubbed them together to warm it before he put it on me. He started smoothing it on my shoulders, gently rubbing it in as he went. Shoulders, back, sides, bottom, Mmmmmmmmmmm.

As he rubbed the lotion into my bottom, he said that I had the hardest and smoothest buns he had ever felt, and he kissed the left one. I can thank gymnastics for that, the exercize really firms the buns. I never thought of a bottom being sexy, but I'm sure glad he likes mine.

He said I'd gotten a little tan from being out in the sun yesterday, and he could see where my bikini bottom had been. He did the backs of my legs, then had me turn over. He smoothed the lotion on my legs and feet.

He did the 'this little piggy' thing with my toes, and that made me giggle again. Then he straddled my thighs and did my arms and hands. I just laid there with my eyes closed, loving the feel of his big hands on me. The lotion was nice, too, but John's touch was the main thing.

Long before he ever touched them, my nipples were growing swollen and hard in anticipation. He did my tummy and smooth, hairless mound, and finally got to my breasts. He said he was saving the best for last. My nipples were already erect in anticipation. John gave my breasts a very thorough and gentle massage, then he licked and sucked all the lotion off my nipples. They got so erect and red that they almost glowed. I loved feeling and watching him kiss my breasts. He sat beside me, and I pulled him down eagerly for a kiss.

He slid his hand down my tummy, I parted my legs, and I felt his finger spreading lotion between the lips of my pussy. I held his head to prolong our kiss, and his slippery finger soon made its way into my waiting vagina. My heat quickly warmed the lotion, and I felt very open and wet inside. John used his finger to probe and explore inside me, and it felt wonderful. His finger didn't go deep enough to reach the part that still ached.

When he found my 'special spot,' I pulled his hair and moaned to let him know, and he concentrated on that. It was very exciting, and I felt those first little tingly feelings I knew could lead to a climax.

John took his finger out and laid down on his stomach with his head between my thighs. Then he had me lift my hips and slid the spare pillow under me to raise my bottom. At the first touch of that warm, wet tongue between my open lips, I lifted my knees high and wide and sighed with pleasure. I know what's coming, and I think it's going to be me!

He sucked my inner lips, explored my entrance with his tongue, and I was in heaven. When his tongue found my button, I heard myself moan in anticipation. It feels as if about three good licks will have me coming.

It took more than three, but not many. He used a finger to push the little hood back and started slowly licking my uncovered clitoris. I gasped, "Oh, Darling, don't stop, make meeeeeeeee coooooommme!"

And did he ever! My orgasm hit me hard and fast. I felt my legs start to quiver as the first wave rolled over me, and I don't know what my body did after that. I know I gritted my teeth and went Unnngh. I was totally engulfed by those waves of ecstasy. It was another new kind of orgasm, and it was indescribable. It didn't last very long, but it was wonderful. I came down from my peak slowly and realized I was still moaning. I was breathing like I had run several miles and my heart was doing jumping jacks.

I hadn't come down all the way when John slid his finger back into my pussy then put another finger in beside it. Then he rubbed 'that spot' with his fingertips and started sucking my swollen clitoris in and out between his lips. I hadn't really come completely down from my climax, and before I realized what was happening, I was either having another orgasm or continuing the first.

My face felt hot like it was burning, and I could feel sweat pop out on my forehead. I hunched my hips up, pounded my fists on the floor, gritted my teeth and came, and came, and came. When I just couldn't come any more, I didn't gradually come down the way I had before, I dropped like a rock. My body went completely limp, and I collapsed with an Oommphhh. I didn't think I could have moved a muscle if I had tried. I didn't try.

John kissed me, his lips tasting of Lubriderm and my pussy. Neither of us will ever get chapped lips if he keeps this up. Then he helped me back into the shirt, put my sox back on, and pulled the quilt up over me. I didn't help much because I was still pretty limp from my fabulous orgasms.

I told him I loved him and the pleasure he gave me. He said he loved me and loved giving me pleasure. I asked him if I'd had one or two orgasms, and he said only I could tell that, and what's the difference, anyway? I guess it only matters when I try to keep track of my climaxes for my diary. I really don't know, but I think I'll put it down as two orgasms.

I lay there, thinking about picking up my book again, but I was really too drowsy. I could have gone right to sleep. I knew I had to get up or I wouldn't be able to stay awake, so I asked John if I could use his computer. He said to go ahead, and I told him I didn't need any help getting it started. I wanted to start catching up on transcribing the diary from my little recorder onto my disk.

When I got Windows started, I decided to log onto the Internet to see if I had any messages from my friends. When I got on, I realized I had John's start page, and I decided to look around his favorites a little bit. I knew it wasn't any of my business, but I just couldn't resist.

There were a bunch of sites about psycholgy, airplanes, and cars. I didn't know about any of that stuff, so I tried one called "EroticStories.com." That sure was interesting! There were all kinds of sexy stories, and I read a few of the short ones. I didn't know there was stuff like this on the INet. I think Dad blocked it off on my computer at home. I'll bet I could write stories as sexy as these. All I'd have to do is write down what's been happening to me the last few days.

I clicked on a button on the site marked "Photo Galleries," and after a few more clicks I had a screen full of options for what kind of photos I'd like to see.

When I clicked on the buttom marked "Blowjobs," I got just what I expected. There were dozens of pictures of women with their wide open mouths filled with erect penises. Interesting, but it didn't really do much for me.

There was one called "Facials," and I clicked on that to see what it was all about.

Well, if I had been expecting advice about skin care, I sure would have been disappointed. There was a page of thumbnail pictures of women getting ...... um ....... getting semen all over their faces. I clicked on one of the thumbnails, and I got picture after picture of a penis ejaculating all over a slutty looking blonde lady's face. None of the pictures showed the whole man, just the lady and a big penis. The guy must have really been full, because there was semen all over her face.

I did some more clicking, and I got pictures of black women, blonde women, hispanic women, oriental women, older women, girls ..... etc. They all had one thing in common: They were getting a faceful of semen. Some of them had their mouths open, and it showed the stream of come emerging from the penis and shooting into their mouths. They were getting it in the hair, the eyes, the nose, mouth, and ......... all over the place.

At first I though it was gross, but after I looked at a few of the pictures I realized it was turning me on. I was imagining what it would be like to take the place of the woman in the picture. I thought it would be sexy. Sort of gross, but for some reason I thought it was sexy.

We have that new digital camera, and it takes great pictures. We don't have to have anything developed, so strangers would never see our pictures. I want to do like the women in those pictures; give John a nice sucking and have him take pictures of me doing it. Maybe even have him come on my face. I sure don't want to put them on the Internet, I just want to ............... see what I look like. Besides, it would be ...... sexy. We've never used the camera for closeups. I wonder if it works at close range.

I decided to try it out by taking a picture of myself using the timer on the camera. It was made so you could set it, push the button, and it would take a picture in fifteen seconds.

I feel naughty. I set the timer, pulled a chair up close to there I was sitting, put the camera on the chair, and pushed the button. Then I pulled up my shirt, scrunched down in my chair, spread my legs as far as I could, and waited. When the flash went off and the camera clicked, my bare pussy was about a foot from the camera.

I picked up the camera and looked at the little viewer on the back, and there was a full color photo of .....my pussy. There wasn't really much to see; a lot of bare skin, puffy outer lips, and a split in the middle. It was actually the first good look I'd ever had at myself down there. Much better than when I'd tried to look at myself with a mirror.

When the outer lips are closed up, it looks kind of like a clam. There's not much to see, and it's hard to believe it's such a special part of me. Special? Sometimes it seems like it's the ONLY part of me. For the past few days, it's been the center of an unbelievable amount of pleasure for me. John, too. He sure seems to love my pussy. My lips are closed, so I can't see the interesting parts like my clitoris and the entrance to my vagina. It doesn't look like much in the picture, but when John makes love to me, it's the most important thing in my universe.

I turned the computer off and walked back to the den carrying the camera. John held his arms out for me, so I put the camera down on the table next to his chair and sat down on is lap. He took me in his arms, I put mine around him, and we kissed like we hadn't seen each other in a week, instead of half an hour. Oh, it's so wonderful that he misses me as much as I miss him. Loving John and knowing he loves me is the most wonderful thing I can possibly imagine. I have a long life ahead of me, but I know I'll never find anything as good as this.

After our long, deep kiss I said, "Lover, would you like to see a picture?"

John said, "Umm, okay. Anyone I know?"

I giggled as I picked up the camera and said, "Well, you take a look and see if you recognize her."

John looked at the picture in the little viewer, laughed, and said, "I think I know her. It seems like I had my face right there not long ago. Why the picture?"

I could feel myself blush as I said, "Well ....... I looked around on the Internet at a place that had porno pictures. There were a lot of pictures of ladies with penises in their mouths. Lots of them with semen all over their faces, too. I thought that was kind of sexy."

"You thought a picture of a woman with come on her face was sexy?" John said, "I thought that kind of thing only appealed to men."

I said, "I don't know why, I just thought those pictures were sexy. I'd like to see what I look like doing that. Could we?"

"You want to suck my cock," John said, "And for me to take pictues of you doing it?"

I was blushing furiously as I said, "Yes, Lover. Could we do that?"

John said, "I've certainly never turned down the offer of a blowjob. Sure I'll take pictures of you doing it. I've watched you before, and I think you look absolutely gorgeous with my cock in your mouth. In fact I'm gettin a a hard on already, just thinking about it. When would you like to do this cocksucking and picture taking project?"

I giggled and said, "How about as soon as we can get your pants off?"

I left his wooly sox on, and untied the string at the waist of his sweat pants. I told him to raise up, and he lifted his hips. I pulled the pants down and was pleasantly surprised that he wasn't wearing shorts. I got the pants all the way off and saw that Herman was already about halfway erect, laying up on John's stomach. Herman looked so yummy that I picked him up with my hand, held him upright, and gave him several gentle kisses on his head.

I was startled when the camera flash went off as I was kissing Herman. I looked up at John and he took another picture.

I said, "Hey, I wasn't ready."

John laughed and said, "You keep quiet and tend to the cocksucking, Sweetie. I'll take the pictures."

I giggled and slid my lips down over his penis, and then my mouth was busy so I couldn't do any talking,. I concentrated on giving my lover the longest and most peasurable penis sucking I possibly could. As I tried to be a 'world class cocksucker,' John took pictures. After a while, I got so totally involved with making it good for him that I hardly noticed the camera flashes.

I got as much of him into my mouth as possible, then I kept my lips firmly around him and slowly raised my head while making suction. John must have liked that a lot, because he gasped with pleasure and Herman immediately got much bigger and harder. After just a few more slides in and out of my mouth, John's penis was just the way I liked it best: Hard as a board, really hot, swollen almost to bursting, throbbing and jerking, and leaking my favorite slippery liquid from the little slit.

I used my lips and tongue to spread the lubrication all up and down the shaft, and started seriously sucking him the way I knew he liked it. I've only done this twice before, but I think I'm getting pretty good at it. I can hold my mouth wide open for quite a while now, and I've gotten a good idea of how he likes me to do him. It's simple, really; just keep my lips firmly on him, slide him in and out of my mouth, and suck and lick a little. Oh, and watch the teeth. And don't forget to Mmm some of the time.

If I let that sensitive spot slide over my tongue as he goes in and out, it really seems to excite him. It also makes him want to go over before I'm ready to have him do it. Best to just use my tongue occasionally, sort of tease him for a long time, and use my tongue and Mmmmmmmm a lot when he comes to make it as good as possible for him.

When I stopped to give my jaws a rest, John took a picture with the tip of his penis resting against my wet, gooey chin. I asked him if I was doing it right and if there was anything more I could do to give him pleasure. He said I was doing wonderfully, but that I might give his testicles a little attention. He reminded me that they were very sensitive and to handle with care.

I started by gently licking each one thoroughly. His penis had been leaking a lot of slippery fluid, so I licked that downward to get his scrotum nice and wet. Then I carefully sucked a testicle into my mouth and gave it a thorough licking. Then I tried humming while I held a testicle in my mouth, and he really seemed to like that.

By the time I had given both testicles a thorough licking, sucking, and humming, they were drawn up so tightly against his body that I couldn't really do much more with them. I think John was ready for me to get back to his penis, anyway.

I sucked the head while I milked him with my hand, and I was rewarded with a thick flow that nicely coated the inside of my mouth. I liked having my lips and tongue coated with his slippery fluid when I made love to him. It made his penis feel very smooth and sexy as it moved in and out of my mouth.

John wasn't one to show his emotions much, but big, warm Herman was very expressive. As I made love to him, Herman told me by his size, hardness, throbs, jerks, and flow just exactly how I was doing. The veins really stood out when he got excited, too. I also got nice little sounds of pleasure and words of appreciation from John that I really loved.

He said he loved to watch me suck his cock, and that my face was never so beautiful as when I had my lips around Herman. I would have giggled, but that's hard to do with a fat penis almost back to your throat.

While I paused to rest my jaws for about the fourth time, I asked if it was okay to make him have an orgasm, because my jaws were getting really tired and I wanted to feel and see him come.

He said, "Sweetie, I'd love to have you suck my cock for the rest of the afternoon, but I think I'm going to explode if I don't come soon. Hold my cock against your cheek and give me a nice big smile for the camera." I did

I flexed my jaws and took the tip between my lips while I milked Herman. The larger amount and thicker consistency of the semen that came out meant that it wouldn't take much to make John go over. Although his testicles were drawn up pretty tight, I managed to carefully pull them down just a little so I could play with them.

I fondled them with my fingers as I slid my lips down over his penis until I couldn't get any more in my mouth. Then I started moving my head steadily up and down, keeping my lips firmly sealed around Herman, and made enough suction to suck my cheeks in. It sure didn't take much of this to make him come!

MathGirl
MathGirl
160 Followers
12