Kinky Bride Confessions Ch. 7

Story Info
Outdoor sex for Bride Emma & her Pimp.
2k words
3.74
52.3k
13
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

The night before her first porno wedding, my girlfriend Emma created a wonderfully sexy situation as she, seduced in a public park, the man who was to become her pimp.

Emma begins by expressing her joy at having a new found friend in Bree who, like Emma, has also shown an interest in becoming a Pornstar.

"It was a great relief to be able to share my sexy secrets with someone else. It was the same for Bree and we had some real giggles in school with others around us looking on rather bemused as one of us relived a kinky moment or two in a whisper. Bree was now banned from sucking cocks at lunchtime in the local park just in case she got caught and maybe inadvertently blurbed about the KBG. However we both found something different to do at her house during the lunch break, her 18 inch Double Dong in sexy black latex and, still in our school uniforms, we fucked each other well and truly before we hobbled back to class minus our panties as a dare to each other to see which of the boys would notice as we walked upstairs to the English class.

I had to return to the bridal shop again the day before the wedding to have my final fitting. It was all done very quickly because Mel had an appointment with a real bride but, there was one significant alteration to my gown.

Flo met me and dropped me off at the shop and I was shocked to see Mr. Belston arrive to collect me. When I went back into the fitting room cubicle he had scooped up all my clothes and replaced them with nothing more than a 3/4 length silver fox fur coat which he wanted me to put on. I just looked at him.

"It's alright. It's fake. Put it on and let me take the bride to be for a drive."

After he had quietly settled up with Mel for my gown he helped me with my bags to his car which was parked further down the quiet street. Half way down he stopped.

"I want to see the beautiful kinky bride showing off her body again on the street. Why don't you wait there until I reach the car and then you can walk towards me with your coat open."

I knew he fancied me and, although he was probably thirty years older than me, I liked turning him on. Maybe he would pay me some more money so I let him take my bags.

It was nearly dark so he put on the car headlights as I approached. I held the front of my coat in each hand and fully extended my arms as I slowly walked forward, the front of my coat wide apart and my naked body in full view. Then I shut the coat again and then fully extended my arms a second time. Next time I shut it I slipped it off my shoulders and when I was about five yards from the car I slipped it off completely and let it fall to the ground as I kept walking, completely naked on the public street.

Kinky enough for you I asked as I stepped into his car."

"Stunning my dear. I love it and it's certainly not true what Bree said," he replied as he got out of the car to collect my coat.

"Of course I wanted to know what Bree had been saying as I slipped into my coat again."

"Bree has been one of my girls for sometime and was making good money for me from her school friends until this week. A few weeks ago when I pointed you out as a possible pornstar she said you were too quiet, a snob and one who might tell the Police if we approached you. She could not have been more wrong. All you needed was a little persuasion and now you are displaying your hot sexy body anywhere and you are just as kinky as the rest of us when it comes to sexual variations. You are superb. In fact I wish now I hadn't promised you to Jay and had kept you as my own sweet little bride."

I had also been listening to what Bree had been telling me about turning boys and men on, and replied. That's very nice of you Mr. Belston. Would you really like to have me as your sensational sexy bride, making your cock nice and hard as I touch it with the luscious lace of my gown. I'm just a little schoolgirl Mr. Belston, hot and horny. I have a stunning gown right here. Take me somewhere and I'll dress in it just for.

As I talked I allowed my coat to fall open and raised my right leg to let him see my purring pussy and then continued. Do you want me Mr. Belston? Do you want to fuck me in the same bridal gown as your friend is going to. I'm getting married tomorrow, a kinky wedding but maybe you want me tonight to lie across the back seat of the car and fuck me as your kinky bride. Do you? Do you really want me?

I was getting quite carried away, two of my fingers easing into my love hole until Mr. Belston suddenly started the car as he bellowed out."

"Of course I want you. I wanted you at first to avenge the black eye you gave my daughter but now I just want you because you are so bloody sexy. I just want to watch you being daring and sexy in public and then fucking with me later. Emma I want you to take my cock out and suck me as we drive across the city. I want to be daring too and the coat is yours to keep if you do it."

"I was amazed at myself for getting this old man so horny and quite different from the domineering person he was when we first met. Yes I did get his cock out and suck him as we drove to a park, famous in our area as a backdrop for photo sessions of many real weddings.

Everything was in darkness including the wishing well. We sat in the darkness for a few minutes, the moon only just penetrating the clouds and creating a dim light as our eyes became accustomed to it. Mr. Belston got out and had a look around as I stepped out in the nude and went to open the bags containing my bridal outfit. When he came back to the car I asked if he wanted to watch me getting dressed.

"I think you should only use the veil. Keep the gown pristine for tomorrow for your kinky groom. I have a camera in the glovebox. If you stand at the wishing well I'll take the sexiest picture of a bride at this location."

"I did it, walking from the car across the lawns as a naked bride, Mr. Belston fixing my Cathedral veil to trail behind me and waft in the pleasant night air. He took a few pictures in different places until I was leaning against the wishing well with my legs apart.

I continued to tease him.

I wish you would take all of your clothes off Mr. Belston and lick my hot honey pot. You know I am only eighteen and probably much too young for you but I just wish you would do it to me just once.

Next thing I knew he was peeling off his shirt and dropping his trousers. Once again I was amazed at my powers and how willing a man of his position was to strip naked in a public place. I continued by laying back across the reinforced meshing, laid across the top of the wishing well to prevent people from falling into the well, and held my legs wide open as his head dived between them and his mouth hit my dripping cunny. Suddenly a light struck us. I panicked for a moment until I realised it was the moon popping out from the clouds for a few minutes. As my aged licker busied his tongue on my clit I looked around. The car, the flowerbeds, the fountain were all clearly visible. Some distance away I could see the bridge over the stream and no doubt anyone else looking in our direction would have seen us, a naked teenage bride, her gown sprawled across the rear seat of the car, her dishevelled veil still in situ, as a naked local business man greedily ate her cunny. How I wished someone would pass, a late night dog walker, a courting couple, anyone who would see us. This dirty old man only wanted me originally to make amends for his daughter, who had deserved everything she got, and I really wanted him to be caught and ridiculed. I wanted to read about myself in the newspapers, the victim of his kinky pleasures.

Instead the moon disappeared, everything went black again and I could feel my unstoppable orgasm growing until I forced my excited cunt into his face.

We rested for a while, Mr. Belston massaging his cock as he told me what he wished he could do with me.

"Emma you are driving me crazy. I really wish you were going to be my bride. Lie back again I really want to fuck my teenage bride. I want you to steer my cock into you. I want you to be my bride."

"He was unbelievably excited as he confessed his desires. Normally I would have avoided fucking with him but I thought I heard voices in the distance and so drew him into me and had him ram his erection deep into me. I had to slow him down as he fucked me ferociously. I looked up at the sky, the moon still covered by cloud but soon to reappear. I sat up slung my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and suggested he take a walk with me still impaled upon his cock. I had him carry me back to the car where I leaned in and caught hold of my new gown. I wrapped it around us both, Mr. Belston increasing his strokes as I teased him with the satin and lace frills. He led me to the bonnet of the car and laid me onto it with my gown draped over both of us as the moon reappeared. He pounded onto me unaware that we might easily be seen from some distance away as I positioned my gown to look as if a transvestite bride was fucking me. The more I thought of those voices and them possibly watching us drove me to another orgasm and I gasped and groaned quite audibly in the hope that they would investigate.

Imagine my horror when I opened my eyes again to find we did have an audience.

Mr. Belston was reaching his climax and I tightened my legs around him and let the gown glide to the ground to let the couple see his naked butt racing up and down on my cunt until he began to fill me with his hot cream. I closed my eyes when I saw the people still watching from behind a tree and on reopening them the moon had once again gone.

As Mr. Belston recovered and stood up we both heard voices from the darkness saying,"

"It is him. I recognise the car."

"Panic set in even further when he realised his clothes were some twenty yards away at the wishing well. Needless to say he sent me in my short fur coat but the audience was away by then so I took my time and gave him a good show from his car as I bent down to pick up his clothes.

It was a remarkable night and before he gave me my own clothes back I had to promise to say nothing about our sexual adventure at my wedding the following day.

However his main worry was wondering who had seen him fucking a teenager in her bridal gown in the local park.

Only time would tell. I had truly led him away, his rampant cock leading him into trouble. I felt fantastic as I went to sleep. My cunt was well satisfied and hopefully it would be feeling the same the following night."

yano
yano
91 Followers