Kinky Bride Confessions Ch. 8

Story Info
Building up to kinky wedding for bride Emma.
1.5k words
3.56
43.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 06/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yano
yano
91 Followers

Wedding Day Preparations - Part One

My girlfriend Emma continues to describe her first porno wedding and her first day at the Kinky Brides Group.

"The morning of my kinky wedding I met Bree at 10am and then went to the appointed meeting place to be collected by Mr. Belston. Bree and I carried an overnight bag, each of us telling our parents that we were staying overnight at the others house.

Mr. Belston had my wedding gown in his car and absolutely nothing was mentioned about our night before in the park.

We drove out from the city towards the coast on the main road and turned onto a minor road after about half an hour. The road was climbing uphill and continued to do so when we turned off again onto a road with grass growing up the middle until we reached the large closed gates to a private estate. They were quickly opened by a man and we travelled along a driveway for about half a mile before emerging from the trees in front of a large white mansion.

Mr. Belston stopped the car and turned to us."

"Welcome to Tulle Towers my pretty girls, home of the KBG."

"He paused before adding."

"Home of the Kinky Brides Group just in case you were worried. Others have been known to think we were in someway connected to the Russian secret police. Let us go inside and meet Miss Anne and Madame Margaret who will tell you all about what you have to do at your porno wedding. Now one of our Sissies will be out in a moment to carry your bags"

"Sure enough a man (no wig or make up) dressed as a maid in a pink satin uniform and short white petticoats emerged onto the steps and curtseyed as we alighted the car."

"My name is Clara and I would like very much to carry your bridal gown Miss Emma, my clit is already excited at the prospect."

"Clara flicked up his petticoats to show his erection to Bree and myself.

We followed him inside to a large hall with a wide staircase rising to a balcony above.

Bree and I were ushered upstairs into a room and Clara asked us to dress in the two baby doll negligee's hanging on a rail, the white one for me, the red for Bree. They were very sheer, our breasts plainly visible, the three large ruffles around the bottom hiding our naked sex.

Clara returned a few minutes later."

"Madame Margaret and Miss Anne are ready to see you now. Please remember to curtsey when you enter. I will leave you and go prepare your very pretty gown."

"We entered the adjoining room to find two ladies, much older than ourselves. We curtseyed and then stood before them. Madame spoke first."

"Welcome to Tulle Towers Emma. We have heard such a lot about you, good, sexy and kinky things I should add, and look forward to producing your first porno wedding on such a beautiful day. Bree, we also welcome you as chief bridesmaid to Emma and look forward to seeing you in your gowns. I'm sure you will look absolutely radiant. Miss Anne will now explain the format for a porno wedding and walk you around the gardens where the ceremony and the extremely kinky reception will take place."

"As soon as she stopped speaking Madame dropped her long white negligee to stand naked before her. Miss Anne then continued."

"Emma will you please thank Madame Margaret in the usual KBG way by kneeling before her to lick her pussy for a few minutes."

"I obeyed the request and placed my tongue into her pussy as she held her lips apart. A female photographer, completely naked, appeared to record the occasion and as I glanced sideways I saw Bree giving the same thanks to Miss Anne."

"There was no orgasm, just the opportunity for these two porn Queens to have more photographs of someone else paying homage to their cunts. We were then shown the room where I would be dressed by clitlicker Clara before meeting Upe, my trainbearer and then Bree and Monique, my bridesmaids. Miss Anne then added further information."

"We have two sissy men coming today to be flowergirls. They have to wear really short dresses over the mandatory petticoats and so their little clits will be constantly aroused by the material."

"Before Miss Anne directed us downstairs she stunned me with her next instruction."

"At the top of the stairs you will be met by the stud who is giving you away today. He will be totally naked and I know you will be very pleased to hear that Boyd has been chosen today. He will accompany you to the limousine for the tour around the local town before escorting you on his arm to the alter."

"I really wished it was Boyd whom I was marrying but looked forward to seeing his massive ebony erection against my magnificent white bridal gown. However I wasn't given much more time to ponder on what could have been as the tour continued around the grounds and onto the sprawling lawns and the bridal bed where I would be fucked in full view of our guests, none of whom I expected to know. According to Miss Anne, because I was to be the youngest ever porno bride, there would be quite a few members in attendance today with some coming from two affiliated clubs, The Dirty Dancers Club from Germany and a similar club, the Cum Dancers Club from Newton, forty or so miles further south from Tulle Towers, where the ballroom dancing gown had the same pride of place as the bridal gown did at Tulle Towers. In all cases, she said, the petticoat rules. Miss Anne went on."

"As you walk to the alter you will notice our guests in various forms of dress and undress. Perhaps I should explain.

Studs will be completely naked showing off their biggest asset to everyone around. Apart from Boyd there will be four others here today with cocks bigger then ten inches. Clitlickers, both male and female, will be dressed in the statutory white stockings and suspenders. They will be drinking as much cum as they can to get nearer to the target they have been set by me. I arrange all the punishments around here and if you see any clitlicker touching themselves, report them to me and both of us can devise some kinky deed for them as punishment.

They are absolutely forbidden to touch their clits on KBG property except at bonus time. Sugardaddies are usually fully clothed and surrounded by their scantily clad girls. Some of these girls are shemale and one Daddy has three of the most stunningly beautiful girls in the KBG but they all have dangling clits. Apart from their beauty they will be easily recognisable - tiny lace skirt over a single layered petticoat and visible clits.

Lots of the male membership, such as those with the dancers, will also be naked, enjoying the titillation of tulle upon their cocks, but the pink or white carnation flower attached to their cock will differentiate them from studs. With so many lovely genetic girls and transgender girls with petticoat filled dresses there is never a deflated cock to be seen and many find it difficult to wait until you give the order for the fucking to begin. It is quite a sight looking down from an upper window at so many raised petticoats around the garden at all those couples and groups screwing each other. The petticoat must never be removed."

"When the tour was complete we went back to the room to remove our negligee's and there I met Clara again."

"I am to take you to the hairdresser's first before I dress you Emma. Your gown is so sexy and I know I will never be able to hide my excitement as I adjust your gown over all those petticoats."

"I had to stop Clara by telling her I was wearing my blonde hair long and natural. She interrupted."

"That's alright Emma but you have to have your pussy hair shaved off so that everyone can see those young and sweet pouting lips of yours. It's a special request of your groom."

"I was attended to by an Oriental girl and another who did not speak but both were very pretty. Mai soaped me and then I watched in disbelief as my curly pubes disappeared as she very expertly shaved me. I had to thank her in the KBG way and was aghast when she dropped her white overall to reveal a tiny cock. Even when I sucked it hard I could still fit the whole of it into my mouth without any problem. This fascinated me when I compared the difficulty of sucking the 12 inches of Boyd.

My kinky wedding was getting near and I returned to the room to dress."

yano
yano
91 Followers