Kinky Camping

Story Info
An adventure of pegging, peeing and anal play while camping.
8.8k words
4.57
156.8k
124
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An adventure with pegging and peeing, set in the great outdoors of the Olympic National Rainforest.

Since people seemed to enjoy hearing about how I lost my anal cherry to my wife's strap on, I thought you might like hearing about another experience we shared and how that wonderful toy of hers found it's way up my butt again.

We've always tried to go camping at least once a summer, two or three times if we're lucky, usually going for several days at a time if we can make it happen. But lately life has just kept us from getting away from it all like we would like to be able to.

When one summer past by and we barely even got out of town, and the following summer was almost over and we still hadn't made it to the mountains, we knew we had to leave that weekend and just go, or else we would just never go if we kept waiting for the "right time." So we loaded up the Cherokee, and headed out, vowing to make up for lost time.

While packing, I suggested we bring along some toys and have us some fun out in the great outdoors. She just smiled and suggested a small vibrator or one of our dildos would be fine. As I was doing the final check, I failed to noticed my wife had packed her special "goodie bag", had I seen that, I probably would have had an idea of what she was planning.

A couple hours of driving and we were at one of our favorite spots. It's near a small lake that only allows fly fishing so it's appeal to sportsmen is limited, and this late in the season, we practically had it to our selves. We parked at the trail head, loaded our packs and hiked the short distance to the lake. Once there, she started setting up the tent site and I went looking for some wood to build a fire.

Within an hour or so, our little site was good to go, and we had a nice lunch by the lakeside. Still having a few hours of daylight left, we went for a walk and just enjoyed each other's company as we talked and walked through the woods, and around the small streams that fed the lake. It felt so good to be out of the city and be surrounded by so much nature.

No traffic noises, no BlackBerrys going off, just silence, and the feel of each other's hands in ours as we just relaxed and left the world behind us.

When we got back to camp, I started a fire and we had a lite dinner, accompanied by a nice bottle of wine she had packed. We normally don't bring stuff like that when we go camping, it's extra weight and we have to pack the bottles out, the glass could break, etc. It's just not our usual thing.

"I didn't notice you packed you that, not that I'm complaining mind you, it just surprised me when you pulled it out."

"Oh, I packed a few 'surprises' with me this trip," she replied with a wicked grin.

My heart raced a little at that thought. My wife, a little liquored-up, talking about 'surprises'? This weekend was sounding a lot more interesting than just a simple 'get away'. That sounded good to me!

As the evening turned to night, we polished off the bottle, I made sure she had the lion's share of it, and I had the fire blazing nice and warm. She got up, a little unsteady due to the combination of the wine and the effects of the warm fire. I noticed her looking around off into the darkened woods around us and that familiar wicked grin of hers returned.

"Do you think they can see us?" She was referring to the only other campers at the lake. There was only one other vehicle parked at the trail head and they had a F&W placard hanging from the mirror, identifying them as fishermen. I couldn't see any evidence of their campsite, but they were most likely on the far north side of the lake where the fishing is known to be much better. Plus, if they were serious fly fishers, they would most likely have turned in much earlier so they could get up before dawn and be in position when the first rays of sun hit, and the fish were more likely to bite.

I hedged my bets and replied, "Doubt it, they should be all the way in the other end and be fast asleep by now." I couldn't be sure, but I had a good idea why she was asking and wanted to see what her end game was.

"Good," she said with a grin, and ducked into the tent, re-emerging again a moment later with a blanket bundled under her arm and a pillow. She quickly spread the blanket out and dropped the pillow. "Now, what do you say we get this party started? Get over here and get those clothes off!"

My little minx, I had hoped for something like this. Although, outside, by the fire, was a nice surprise. I quickly stood up and joined her. Soon we were both naked and laying together on the blanket next to the fire, kissing and touching each other.

We lay there by the fire, lazily stroking each other's bodies. I loved the way her curves looked in the fire light. Her large breasts with wide nipples, hard in the night air. Rose and fell as I ran my hand over her soft skin, caressing her belly and chest. Our hands were between each other's legs as we leaned together and kissed deeply.

Mouths pressed together, our tongues danced against each other, occasionally pulling away and nibbling at the other's lips.

My hand was between her legs and I was pleasantly surprised to feel her mound freshly shaved, and absolutely smooth. She always kept herself shaved for me, but a small bit of fuzz at times was not uncommon. This time however, she had cleaned off every hair between her legs recently. Which meant she was definitely looking forward to feeling my tongue on those pink lips of hers. And not the lips I was currently sucking on. Who was I to deny her?

I ease my self up, so she is laying on her back with me supporting myself over her, and begin my oral voyage south. Kissing her chin, then her neck, trailing my mouth over her collar bone and down her chest, between her huge, heaving breasts. Wrapping my lips around one, then the other. Tenderly kissing the sensitive underside of both of those lovely tits.

As my mouth roams over her belly, my tongue explores her belly button momentarily. As it dips in, I hear a short gasp and feel her jolt just a little. It's comforting to know that even after our years together, I can still get that reaction. Further down I go, trailing to the sides of her pelvis and kissing on the soft skin where her thighs meet her belly. She parts her legs even wider and reaches down to my head directing me to her honey hole.

"Enough teasing, please, for the love of god, just get to my pussy!!" She begged. I felt her hands on the top of my head and she pushed me lower. I love hearing her voice husky with lust like that, and let her guide me to the prize.

I paused for a moment to inhale her smell. Her pussy always smells so good, and after a day of walking though the woods and all our teasing throughout the after noon, she was smelling extra good. I pushed her legs up a bit as I opened them, allowing me to smell her entire crotch, from her perfect little back door up to the top of her smooth pink mound. The combination of her natural scent, sweat and arousal drove me mad with lust. Opening my mouth wide, I extended my tongue and prepared to taste my prize.

Putting my lips to hers, I slide my quivering tongue up inside and deeply kiss her sweet snatch like I was kissing her beautiful face. Lips to lips, my tongue swirling inside her, I tasted every thing she had to offer, pulling my lips lower, I traced the perfect circle of her tight, puckered, sweet, little tight butt hole. I love rimming my wife, no matter what, whenever she allows my mouth on that back door, I know I am in for a treat, and that night by the warmth of the fire was no exception. She has such a natural deep valley, that her personal wetness tends to run right between her ample ass cheeks. Soaking her lovely crotch and lending it a natural muskiness I crave. Unless she has stepped right from the shower, I can always expect a healthy taste of her sweat when I bury my face and mouth between her lovely ass cheeks. My lips press against her back door as my tongue circles the tight opening, gently massaging and probing. She apparently has other plans, "Oh, down boy, plenty of time for that later, I want to feel that mouth on my pussy.....make me cum. Make me cum on your face...."

She adjusts her hips and again grabbing my head, moves me up a few inches until I and looking right at her little rosebud. "Kiss it," she whispers, "lick me here..." I am only happy to oblige. Again holding my tongue out, I flatten it at the base of her opening, and slowly drag upwards, pulling her own juices from where they are seeping out of her wet pussy, and up across her hardening littlest digit. A few broad licks from browneye to rosebud, and I am ready to give her what she wants. Sliding my tongue inside her, curling it around, tasting her every crevice, I greedily lapped and that cunt for all it was worth, pulling my mouth from her lips and placing them at her exposed clit where I wrapped my lips around it and proceeded to suck at it like it was a miniature cock. I felt her breath quicken and I knew I was on the right path.

Keeping my lips on her clit, it slid one, then two fingers past her glistening lips and curved them upwards in search of her hidden gem, and judging by the way she reflexively tightened her thighs, she knew just where I was going. Working in small circles, I rubbed her G-spot, slowly and very gently at first, but applying more pressure and speed as she approached orgasm. My mouth was still working her clit. Taking between my teeth and flicking tongue over it again and again. Releasing it only to pull it back into my mouth.

Between my fingers working in and out, massaging her G-spot, and my mouth sucking her little cock of a clit I knew she would be cumming soon. Her thighs were rhythmically clamping around my head in time with her breathing, her hand was on the back of my head pushing my face tightly against her crotch. So tight in fact, it made it difficult to breath, I had to take in quick gasps of air and rely mostly on breathing through my nose for oxygen. Not that I minded, dieing with my face stuffed between her luscious thighs and a mouth full of her perfect snatch would not be a bad way to go.

Then it hit, with a hard grunt and a couple of squeals, her back arched and her thighs went tight around my head. I love it when my wife orgasms while I'm eating her. She kept my face held against her sex while her hips continued to rise and fall, humping her cumming pussy against my face. She shivered slightly, not from the temperature, but from the last after-shocks from her orgasm ran through her.

She released my head from the perfect prison of her legs and I climbed up, making my way up her beautiful body, kissing her soft skin until I got to her face and could kiss her soft, full lips.

Her hand reached down and stroked my cock. It was solid with anticipation. Smiling at me, she rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top. Her large breasts hung low as she leaned forward to reach between our bodies and grasp that pole she loved so much. Keeping her body raised, she rubbed the swollen head of my cock up and down the length of her slippery, wet pussy. Smearing her juices over her tight opening, and coating the tip of my thick fuck stick with her own, perfect lube.

"Is this what you want?" My wife teased. "You want to feel my wet pussy on your dick? You want my tight, little fuck hole to squeeze your prick as I slide up and down on you? Is it?"

"Oh yes," I begged, "please sit down it. Let me feel you squeeze me tight." I tried to lift my hips in and effort to enter her honey box.

"Oh no," she said, quickly raising to prevent my entering her, "no, not until I say so. Beg for it. Let me know how bad you want it."

"Oh please...please let me feel that wonderful pussy as it slides over me. Those perfect pink lips I just kissed. That wonderful little snatch. The one I just licked, and kissed, and sucked and made oh so happy. Please honey. Fuck me. Let me cum. Let me fill you with my cock. Let me see that beautiful body of yours rise and fall and you ride and grind on my hardness. Let me cum as hard as I just made you."

"You always say the nicest things," she smiled at me as she granted my pleas and began to lower herself onto me. Her massive tits swayed as she rocked up and down, her chest glistened in the light of the fire, a thin sheen of sweat, making her heaving chest almost sparkle as she slid all the way down completely engulfing my cock in her sex.

She slid forward and back, her hips grinding in circles as she stirred her honey pot with my stiff prick, she arched her back and lifted her arms up, running her hands through her hair as her hips continued to gyrate as she rode me. I could feel her wetness dripping to my balls as she ground her clit against my pelvis, adding to her stimulation.

"You like what you see?" she asked as I stared at her naked body writhing on top of me. I couldn't answer, my own body awash with the pleasurable sensations. The warm grip of her inner walls holding me tight, the wetness between us as she slowly rocked, her soft, ample butt cheeks pressing against my thighs. She would tighten her muscles and release them over and over. All the time smiling down on me. She looked so amazing, a perfect image of beauty and wanton sexuality, rising and falling on my prick, her body shimmering in the light of the fire.

My hands reached up and explored her beautiful body. Running over her huge, swinging tits, her plump belly, her deliciously thick thighs, her hips pumping faster as she rode me. Her skin was slick with sweat, I began to get more aggressive and fuck back into her, reaching a hand around to spank her ass as she fucked me.

"Ooooo, that's the spirit, lover," she moaned as she leaned forward, placing her large nipples within reach of my greedy mouth. I latched on to her sweet orb and, taking a pink nub in my lips, began sucking and flicking at her sensitive nipples. Sucking on one, then the other as she rode me harder and faster. Our bodies loudly slapping together as she pistoned up and down with her wet snatch.

Leaning forward to kiss my neck, she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard, grab my ass and fuck me hard!"

I was happy to oblige. Grabbing a handful of her wonderful ass in each hand, I dug my fingers into her soft flash and pulled her open as I thrust wildly up in to her. My balls slapping up against her pink pucker of an asshole as I rose up. My hands held her open to the night air and a cool breeze past, gently blowing over her exposed anus.

"I feel so exposed....." She panted I pushed up inside her hot box, "....it's so wonderful..."

I felt a tingle begin in my balls and I knew I was approaching my orgasm. I quickened my pace, my ass colliding with the hard ground beneath the soft blanket as I withdrew each time.

"I'm going to cum, gonna fill you up..." I grunted

"Yeah?" She panted in reply, "Cum. Cum for me lover, fill my pussy with your cream, let me feel that big prick of yours explode inside me!"

"Here it comes baby!" I shouted into the darkness as I began to shoot.

At the first twitch of my cock, she sat upright, grinding down on me, my prick swelled as I began to empty my heavy balls into her. Pulse after ecstatic pulse ran through through my member as I filled my wife's sweet twat with my warm, sticky load. She moaned as I orgasmed, grinding, twisting and rocking those powerful hips against me.

I reached up and grabbed her tits in my hands and squeezed as the last twinges of pleasure coursed through my body and up my cock. I pushed up against her, trying to get as much of myself inside her as possible.

"Oooooohhhh lover," she said softly as I finished depositing my load. Leaning forward again, she kissed me on the neck, her hair falling across my face. "That was fantastic."

She layed on top of me as I softened, she always enjoys feeling me inside her as I grow softer until I get flaccid enough she can expel my limp dick, along with at least some of my semen, using her talented keigels. Often with enough force to make an audible sloppy noise. We stayed that way for a while, enjoying the wetness spreading between us.

Eventually she climbed off, we rolled on our sides and she layed behind me, spooning, her hand lazily running over my chest.

"You were amazing," she said softly as she toyed with my nipple, "maybe it's the being out in the open air, by the fire, maybe it's the wine...but I am still horny. What do ya say to a little anal, huh? Maybe throw another chunk of wood of the fire to keep us warm as we have us some hot booty lovin'?" She chuckled a little at herself as she said that. At that point, I figured that WAS the wine. She gets a little silly after a couple of glasses.

Still, anytime she offers anal, I know better to say no. Usually I'm the one asking, but when she is offering, I know she's feeling especially randy.

"Oh, baby, that is music to my ears." I hold her hand in mine and give it a little kiss, "Give me just a moment to recharge my batteries, and I would love to sink into that sweet ass of yours."

I was surprised to hear her response to me was a giggle.

"Um, actually honey, I think you misunderstood me." She replied, licking my ear as she whispered, "I wasn't talking about MY ass being the one that got fucked." With that she slid her hand down between us to my ass. Her finger running down my crack, until the tip of that finger rested against my back door, and gently tapped it. "At least, not at first. I tell you what, if you can hold off, and not cum until I get off by fucking you, then I'll let you fuck me up the ass. But if you cum before I get mine, then no ass for you. Deal?"

I give her my answer by rolling over and kissing her full on the mouth. "Give me a second to go grab the vibrator." I say and start to pull away.

"Oh no," she says with a smile, "Not that little toy, I told you I packed some surprises." With that, she reaches over to the small bag she brought out with the pillow bundle and blanket, "I packed MY toys," and with great flourish, she pulls out her harness and the clone of my own, thick cock.

Seeing her hold up her harness, filled me with an unusual mix of excitement and fear. As much I love and crave my ass to be played with, it's usually her fingers, tongue and thinner toys that we use frequently. Seeing that dildo in the harness brought back the memories of how it first felt when she deflowered my ass with it those many weeks ago. True, it ended up giving me of the most powerful orgasms I had ever experienced, it was that searing, burning pain I felt when that rubberized version of my own tool was forced up my ass and spread my little butthole open wider than anything I had ever experienced as well, that first came to mind.

It didn't take long for the anticipation of the pleasure to win out over the fear of the pain. I knew it would hurt, but that pain would soon be replaced by the most exquisite pleasure ever.

"You are just full of surprises tonight babe!" I said with a grin. "How do you want me?"

"Well, throw some more wood on the fire while I get this harness on, then get down on your knees in front of me and spread those cheeks for me so I can see where I'm about to plant this dick!"

I scrambled over to the fire, loaded a couple more pieces of wood up, and returned to our blanket. My wife was buckling up her toy, so I grabbed on of our sleeping bags folded it up making a softer pad for us to kneel on. Then I crouched down as she asked. Knees spread wide, and I reached back to expose my self to her.

"Like this?" I asked, already knowing the answer. "Is this how you want me?"

"Oh yes, honey, just like that. The more I do this, the more I see why you love fucking me from behind. You've got such a nice ass," I felt her hand roam over my upturned cheeks before her fingers trailed down my crack, "it's kind of sexy seeing your cock and balls hanging down like this." She cupped my flaccid equipment in the palm of her hand.