Kinky Experiments 02

Story Info
Bi boys continue their experiments with a delicious BBW.
3.2k words
4.26
58.9k
18
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers

Chapter 2 - BBW Girl

The evening was warm and fragrant, and me and Daz were having some fun in our new apartment, a basement flat a little out of town. We'd both just got in from work and stripped off our clothes, and now we lay next to head-to-groin giving each other some gentle oral.

Darren is, like me, smooth all over, and under too- and so I could lick from his pink arsehole right up to the top of his cock without a single hair blocking your way- yummy. I felt the coolness of his tongue-stud caress my head, and shivered.

It's so good having a goth boyfriend, if I do say so myself.

After a while I felt a yearning deep in my bowels- I nudged him gently and altered my position so I way lying on my back, my legs spread upward in a giant V shape. I closed my eyes and groaned in ecstasy as Darren made his move, sliding his lubed shaft deep into my dirthole . He fucked me slowly, and I felt like I was spinning in space or lying on some tranquil beach, so complete was my peace. My boyfriend's cock, I thought, penetrating me...every time its slippery weight pulled out I let out a gasp of pleasure.

I looked up and saw his smiling, platinum blonde head gazing down at me. I blew him a kiss, and he bent over and gave me a real one. I wrapped my arms round him.

One of the most crucial things I ever learned about sex: relax. Don't spend brief and exhausting moments to get to a huge orgasm every time, because you risk not enjoying the actual sex at all. With Darren I enjoyed every bowel-tingling second of it, and when he came in me I felt the warm liquid slip into the deepness of my rectum like some sweet medicine.

After this, we lay sleepily there for about half an hour. Then Darren stirred, got up and took something out of his bag. It was a magazine, with a page folded back in the personal columns. He showed it to me without a word, and I pulled myself into a sitting position to read it. An article was circled, which read

"Yng BBW Queen Samantha (22) wants to be worshipped and fed by pretty men- might also be interested in WS & other and dirty fun- please call..."

And then a number.

I re-read it and looked at Darren. He did not smile, but inclined his eyebrows, indicating that I should say what I thought.

"Well, we said we should try with different types of girls." I said "And if she wants pretty guys that's a big bonus."

"So...should we call her?"

"You mean should *I* call her?"

Darren smiled - he hates using the phone.

"Yeah, you rumbled me."

"Well, do you want to?"

"Of course."

"Well then..." I grabbed my mobile and began dialling. "Lets get on with it."

It was a mobile number, but I asked for Samantha just in case, and she answered in a very lovely but rather nervous voice. When I said I was calling about her article, I could actually hear her trembling. It seemed that she'd placed the article because she had the house to herself this week, and we were the first to call her.

I did my best to be friendly (and I hope I do that all the time!) and put her at her ease.

There were two of us, was that alright? Yes, she said, better than alright. I gave her our details before she asked- me: skinny, long dark hair, brown eyes, belly ring, him: short spiky platinum blonde hair, blue eyes, pretty, toned with pierced tongue and lip. She seemed excited. She asked what we had in mind. I told her exactly what she wanted, and we really like water-sports.

"How much?"

"Well, we do them almost every day."

"Really? Wow. Do you like anything else?"

Now, at this point any scat-lover will know that you have to talk around the subject.

"Er...well it depends how far you want to go. We like an anal and oral, of course...and arse-kissing is one of my fetishes."

She breathed a happy sigh

"Mine too!!" She said "This is going to be fun! When can you guys come round?"

Now, I would have loved to tell her right then, but sadly it was not the case. Both of us needed to be up horrendously early the next day for work, so we arranged it for 7:00pm on Friday, 3 days away. Darren called to me that we should buy and bring the food that our new Queen required, and Samantha thanked us profusely, said she couldn't wait, and we both hung up.

By Friday evening we both had near-permanent erections thinking about the delights to come. We got dolled up in our most sexy going-out clothes, put on a little slap and drove over, only stopping on the way to get our Queen's banquet of desserts.

We knocked on the door and she appeared, blushing- slightly shorter than either of us, with a cascade of golden hair over her shoulders, with a very pretty face. She was indeed a BBW, and I found myself drooling looking at her, especially when she turned (bidding us to come in with a very small and nervous gesture) and I could see her gigantic peach-shaped arse packed into tight-fitting jeans. Quantity is of course an advantage all fat girls have- there is simply more there to find attractive- but Queen Samantha was prime quality too.

Her house was luxuriously furnished. I took off my socks so I could enjoy the feeling of the soft cream carpet between my toes, and wondered enviously if we could ever find a place like this. She led us through the the kitchen where she poured us out some sweet white wine. I'm not really a fan of wine, but this was delicious and I told her so. She blushed again and I found myself warming even further to this cute, self-deprecating girl. Me and Darren exchanged glances and I knew that we were going to enjoy worshipping her.

We moved through into the front room and sat down- the chairs were the kind which are so soft and comfortable that escaping from them is almost impossible. We drank and chatted pleasantly for a while, the problem being as always to bring up the matter of when we were going to get started with the fucking without spoiling the social situation. Daz, as always, had the solution. We were sitting in the two arm chairs, where as she was perched on the edge of the sofa facing us. With great grace, he swept across the room, sat on the far side on the sofa and patted the middle area indicating she should move there. Soon we were on either side of her, running hands over her thighs, through her hair and around her plump belly. We stopped talking after a while and she just closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure as our palms glided across her flesh.

Then, getting up to draw the curtains and turn on the soft lights, Darren slowly pulled his top off revealing his sleek toned torso. I followed suit and soon we were pulling Samantha's clothes off too, as she lay passive and regal on the luxurious sofa. She made no attempt to stop us, she just kept her eyes shut and enjoyed ever second as the cool air met her skin. Her shirt, bra and jeans now lay in a heap on the floor and with a unanimous tug her tiny pink panties joined them.

God, she was beautiful. Even if she hadn't asked to be put in that role, I still think the word 'Queen' was about the only one that fitted the description. Her skin was peach-pink, soft and smooth as silk and her golden hair flowed over her upper body. Her breasts seemed small on her vast expanse of flesh but in fact when we came to touch them they were much more than a handful- or a mouthful as it was when we clasped our hungry lips around each pink nipple and began suckling her.

Soon Darren broke off and began to feed her. He had confided to me that he found foodplay very sexy and was eager to try it.

We had also brought some edible massage oil, so while Daz pushed the first of our delights (a chocolate muffin) into our Queen's deserving mouth, I began to oil her majestic body. Her vast, curved belly felt so good under my palms, and I kneaded her flesh hungrily, longing to bask in all its earthly delights. Once I had oiled and adored her upper body, I moved down to her thighs and legs, only managing with immense self-control not to pull them open and bury my face in her pussy.

I knelt and began massaging her feet- they were gorgeous, clean and pink with each plump little toe perfectly proportioned. I soon knew that simply touching them was not good enough for my Queen and soon I was kissing and sucking her toes which met with satisfied sighs of approval from her.

I looked up at Darren, who was still busy fulfilling her royal hunger- she arched to meet his hands, licking and sucking at his fingers as he fed her each new morsel. I managed to get his attention, and he passed me what asked for- a cream cake.

I squashed it with my hands and proceeded to smear the creamy, sticky substance between her wriggling toes and all over the soles of her feet. She gave great moans of pleasure and, as soon as he saw what I was doing, Darren followed suit and we lathered and gobbled and suckled her regal feet like there was no tomorrow. Soon the temptation became to great to resist, and we asked Samantha's permission to continue this work elsewhere. She moaned and said, under her breath:

"Yes...yes...just cover me all over...do it now!"

We needed no more encouragement and soon we were rubbing and smearing food everywhere, covering her with steaks of chocolate and cream. As we became more active, her passivity lessened and suddenly she sat up slimed a great handful of apple pie all over our cocks. It was a terrific feeling- cool and oozing and delicious. She bit her lip and closed her eyes, enfolding both our shafts in her meaty hands and sliding them back and forth, letting the gooey mess slither between her fat fingers.

Given the position, what happened next was only naturally, but it still surprised me.

Still greedily looking for more food, Samantha opened her mouth...

I wonder if you have ever had a blowjob from a Queen. Not just the Queen of a country, but the Queen of a whole Sex.

She was amazing. Probably the best ever. Her plump cheeks somehow made her mouth feel as tight as a pussy, which the sensation of her long hot tongue wrapping its serpentine way up my shaft to guzzle all the sweetness on it was simply incredible. She took turns on each of us, never showing bias or favouritism, eventually pushing us together so she could fit at least part of both our commoner's cocks into her noble mouth. She carried on with royal generosity long after we were completely cleansed, and it was so out of this world I got very lightheaded and dreamy.

When she had taken her fill she bid us to stand still, then turned around so she was bent over the sofa, revealing her most intimate delights. It was the first time we had actually seen her treasure, since before it had been secretly nestling between her gargantuan thighs, and I can honestly say it was worth the wait. She had a lovely bush of blonde pubes at the front which stopped at her undercarriage, leaving all her lucious fleshy folds totally clear for whatever we might do to it...

"And now for your feast, my worthy boys." She said

"Ours, my Queen?" Said Darren, looking at her as if hypnotised with his big blue eyes "What do you mean?"

I knew what she meant, but he didn't- and I don't think you do.

I decided to save this as a nice little surprise for him and now you, the reader, can enjoy it too- at the end of the phone conversation I had with Samantha I had suggested, as Darren went out for a drink, that after we'd fed her, we would wait for a little as it passed through her royal gut, and then we could have what was left...

"As commoners, you can't expect to eat at my table. But I have got a little gift for you- get your wineglass."

He did so- it had been drained long ago, but now Queen Samantha refilled it- Darren placed it between her beefy thighs and, grunting, she squirting out a torrent of royal piss.

"Drink it." She commanded "Drink it all up!" She heaved her bulging body round a fraction so that she could see Darren upturn the glass and drain the golden, acrid wine while fondling his hard cock.

"Now you." She told me "Fill your glass- but don't drink it right away.Take some of it in your mouth, then suck his cock."

I did as she ordered, kneeling before Darren and giving him a nice hot cockbath in my pissfilled mouth.

"Now spit it all over him." I stood up and obeyed once again, and soon warm yellow rivulets were soaking Darren's chest. Then we poured it in each others hair, exchanged it in pissy kisses and gulped down a further glass each, all according to her instructions. She was rubbing herself by now, but seemed able to control herself enough to keep on ordering us.

After we were done with this, she announced that it was time for our food.

My heart immediately began beating even faster as she went to the kitchen and fetched a plate. Then once again she buried her face in the sofa, parted her massive cheeks and said "I've been holding this in for a couple of days now...I hope you enjoy it, boys."

We watched as her tight bowels stretched and squeezed, the little rubbery ring of muscle performing its first motions...then, in great, fat, greasy logs all the sweet desserts we had so generously fed her a couple of hours ago began coming out, looking tastier than ever. The first piece was short and thick and hit the plate with a 'fap' noise, followed by a monstrous dark brown rope of shit which coiled into a mound between her feet, splattered with bursts of filth forced out by loud and impressive farting. When the last of the filthy feast had been pushed out, the 'cook' sat down on the sofa to masturbate, watching us grabbing handfuls of her waste and guzzling it down greedily. We smeared it over each other too, but the bulk of the hot, bitter logs slithered down our waiting throats until there was nothing except a dirty plate to lick clean.

But the feast had not left Daz full - as soon as he finished gulping down his last mouthful of crap he bent Samantha over the sofa again and buried himself breathlessly in her smelly anus like a pig at a trough. She gasped and moaned louder than even, and I remembered her mentioned her fondness for arsekissing. But it didn't seem enough for her now- parting her fat cheeks with her hands to reveal once more her stinking bumbutton, she pushed it up in the air and begged

"Fuck me! Fuck my dirty arse!"

It is proof of our utter amazement at this point that, even though fucking her fat, filth-splattered shitter was probably the horniest thing that we could think of, both of us paused a full two seconds before Darren finally took the initiative and stuck his raging knob into her gluttonous butthole.

I had not even considered that Samantha would be prepared for anal, but she was, and she squealed happily as Daz had his way with her, pounding until her belly and tits bounced like balloons. I was so wrapped up in watching that I didn't do much for a while, but when Darren was finished it left me ready for action.

He shot deep in her rectum with an ecstatic groan, then swooned backwards onto the soft carpet. I quick took over before her dirtchute had a chance to close up. I was glad I'd come recently because the volcanic heat and earthy tightness of her shit-crack would certainly have caused me to finish instantly if I hadn't...as it was I felt my sperm rising in me the moment she engulfed me, and as I fucked and she grunted I enjoyed every moment I stayed buried in that cavern of filth. Her bulging buttcheeks spread out and I squeezed and slapped them as her golden hair flew in every direction. She began pushing back on me, holding her weight against the back of the sofa so every thrust I made took me as far into her bowel as possible. I could hear her screaming and I began rubbing her pussy as best I could from under her jelly-belly, all the while try to pound faster and harder...as we careered screaming to the plateau of ecstasy, I heard a tiny, wet sound and felt a warm sensation on my balls- I let myself go, every muscle in my body convulsing as I splattered white goo in her guts, and then I was back to Earth. My chest felt like it was collapsing and the sound of heavy, guttural, breathing reached my ears. It was Samantha's, and mine, and to a lesser extent Darren's, all in exhausted union.

We curled up on the carpet and went to sleep, bathing in each others' warmth. I learned something there I'd only suspected so far- fat girls give the best, warmest and most sensual cuddles.

We eventually woke up and, after washing, tidying and spraying a little air-freshener here and there we tramped upstairs and had a further rest in Samantha's king-sized bed, and snoozing until the evening, when we woke her up by giving her some team oral.

We spent the evening in together watching films and playing games, and eventually we left the following morning. Samantha truly is a lovely person- she had a sense of humour, a sweet nature and, it goes without saying, royal generosity. Her heart, and her sex-drive, were at least as big as her body.

Sadly our subsequent experiences with her have been more vanilla, since her parents are around, but its not like sex is the only thing we have in common- like I say, never get a fuck buddy you can talk to, because when the sex dries up, there's nothing to do.

Thanks to this experiment, I also have a new t-shirt which proudly proclaims - "MORE FAT CHICKS!" Bye for now! ;)

End

bigothboy
bigothboy
57 Followers