Kinky Fairy Tales: Red Riding Hood

Story Info
Afra runs into the big bad wolf.
949 words
3.74
81.2k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of possibly several short stories. Whether I do anymore fairy tales really depends on how well this one is liked.

*-*-*

Franticly , her breath sawing in and out, Afra ran through the forest. She could feel its presence behind her, though she could not hear anything over the loud pounding of her heart. Afra whimpered when she stumbled over a branch, choosing that minute to look behind her. He was toying with her, barely at a lope while she ran her heart out. Eyes gleaming joyfully; his tongue lolling out in what would have seemed playful had it not been for the sharp gleaming teeth. She should have listened to the villagers warnings about the 'short cut'.

Afra's inner rumination was abruptly cut off when she tripped again - this time falling hard to her knees. Before she could regain her feet he pounced, his large, furry body straddling hers. Afra threw her hands over her head, and tensed for what she was sure would be sharp ripping through tender flesh. Moments went by - seconds, minutes? She was not sure, but when she didn't feel anything but his coarse fur rubbing against her arms, she cautiously lowered her hands and rolled over. His golden eyes gleamed at her, almost in laughter . . . or was it anticipation? Then, before her shocked eyes, he began to . . . change. His muzzle pulled in, fur disappeared, and paws became hands. Seconds later a strange, naked man straddled her, familiar amber eyes glowing in the dim light. Afra gasped franticly for air; panicked at what she had just seen.

"Hey, sexy." he drawled, "What's a sweet, little thing like you doing in the big ole' woods all alone? Didn't your mama warn you about the big bad wolf?" Afra regained her breath enough to scream, her cry echoing in the woods.

The man just threw his head back and laughed. "No one here but me and my pack, sweet thing. I'd smell a stranger long before he could save you."

Scared, Afra struggled desperately to wriggle out from underneath him.

"Oh, Red." the were-wolf sighed. "That's not very sporting of you - I caught you fair and square." Growing tired of toying with her fear, he suddenly lowered his head and pressed his lips firmly to hers, a sharp nip convincing her to allow him entrance. His kiss was rough, animalistic - staking his claim with his rough tongue, the sharp bite of his teeth.

Fearful of closing her mouth, Afra struggled violently to be free; she pushed at him, she wriggled, she scratched and hit and kicked. He ignored her until she started working her hand down his body with the intention of making him scream like she had. With a deep growl he lifted his head briefly, securing her arms and legs firmly, then he lowered his head again, regaining sealing her mouth, stealing her breath.

Then suddenly, his mouth was gone. Afra sucked in air, then lost it again when his sharp teeth sunk into the tender skin of her neck. Was he going to eat her? Then, like a light switch had been flipped, all the fight went out of her. After a moment, he released her neck, lapping at the small drops of blood that rose to the top.

Secure in his control of her, he lifted himself off of her and effortlessly tore the pretty, red dress she had worn down the center. The crisp, fresh air hit her hardening nipples and brought goose bumps to her skin. A voice in Afra's head told her she should be fighting for her freedom, but something had taken control of her body. Submissively, she lifted her head to press an opened mouthed kiss his chin. He growled approvingly, lowering his head and nuzzling her gently, then retook her mouth.

This time she opened her mouth willingly, sucking his tongue in, urgently returning his kiss. One graceful hand lifted to his neck, sliding through the crisp black hair there. Casually, he reached down to cup the sweet curves of her breasts, his rough thumb brushing their sensitive tips, then pinched firmly. Sighing, Afra lifted herself into his hand, enjoying the ease of his confident touch. The warning voice in her head still chimed in occasionally, but was becoming quieter and quieter under the force of their desire. It was totally silenced when his hand slid to the apex of her thighs and one long finger slid through the moist slit he found there. Or maybe it was not loud enough to be heard over her loud cry.

"Ooooooooh." she moaned, spreading her knees wide to grant him further access. His finger slid into, then out of her, easily sliding in the bounty of moisture found there.

Afra's breath grew labored and urgent, then suddenly his finger was gone. Her eyes flew open in shock. But he just wanted her on her stomach. Urgently, he lifted her to her knees. Afra looked over her shoulder in confusion, but at the sharp slap to her bottom dropped her head submissively, her pretty, pink pussy visible to him. He slid into her, joining their bodies. Afra whimpered and panted when he began to rock back and forth. Already desperate, Afra rocked her hips to encourage him. Quickly reaching completion, she screamed; her cry echoing with his howl. They collapsed to the ground, gasping for air. All around them, gold eyes gleamed from the brush.

"Welcome, mate." the man growled in her ear. "I am Bleddyn, son of Ciara'n." Weakly, he gestured to the group of wolves slinking closer. "And this is my pack."