Kinky Kodak

Story Info
Daughter gets down and dirty in Daddy's photography studio.
2.9k words
4.15
229.6k
55
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers

Andrea was the all American girl, straight A's all through school, voted "Most Likely to Succeed," and she also happened to be the apple of her father's eye.

Andrea had always been a beautiful girl, always the envy of the neighborhood girls, and always the object of every teenage boy's fantasies. She was built like a sinful brickhouse, already having boasted a C cup by the time she hit 13 years old. Now that she was 18, her tits were spilling over into a D cup, and to no one's surprise, she was getting all sorts of attention.

Her father, Gabe, had raised Andrea from the time his wife, Candace was killed in a car accident, 12 years ago. Although Gabe dated, he never felt the desire to remarry. He focused all his attention on his one and only daughter, and his photography studio. And, now that Andrea was 18 years old and looking forward to college, Gabe now had the time to put more energy into revamping his business.

"Daddy? Senior class pictures are this Friday, but I asked Principal Jackson if I could have you take my pictures and he said that was fine. How's your schedule look for Thursday afternoon?" asked Andrea, fixing her usual morning breakfast of toast and orange juice before heading off to school.

"Ummm, Thursday afternoon is bad, I have three weddings. But, I'll swing by, after work, and pick you up and we can go to the studio Thursday night. How does that sound?" he asked, walking in, behind her, and fixing his morning cup of coffee.

"That's great, Daddy. Whatever works for you," she said, giving him a warm smile and walking towards the front door.

"Andrea, you haven't finished your breakfast yet," he said, pointing to the saucer of toast, and the frosty glass of orange juice.

"Sorry, Daddy, no time today. I've got to get to school early. I need some library time before the first period bell," she answered, grabbing her books and giving her father a soft kiss on his cheek.

Gabe just smiled and went about reading the morning paper. As he read, thoughts of Andrea crept into his mind. He thought back to her first day of school, and how committed she was, even at that young age. And now, here she was, 18 years old, still just as committed, and was on her way to college in a few months. He thought about how proud Candace would have been of Andrea. She had always put so much stock in education, and to be able to see her only daughter doing so well in school, would surely have done her heart good.

As the week passed, Thursday crept up rather quickly. And, true to his word, Gabe dropped by the house and picked up Andrea. Only tonight, Andrea did not look like Andrea. Normally, she opted for the conservative look, usually a basic t-shirt and some jeans. But, tonight, Andrea, was decked out in a skin tight, black tank top and a very revealing skirt, which hiked up her hips when she sat down in the passenger seat.

"That's an interesting choice of wardrobe," remarked Gabe, trying his best to focus on the road, and not on Andrea.

"Yeah, well I figured, Hey, this is my senior year in high school, I'm 18 years old now, why not go for it?" she said, smiling and crossing her legs, oh so seductively.

"I guess you have a point there," he said, taking a left and pulling into the parking lot of his studio.

Once inside, Gabe made sure the front door was securely locked, and instructed Andrea to go into Studio B, the second door on the left.

He excused himself and slipped into his office, quickly shutting the door and unzipping his pants. His cock was rock hard from the sight of Andrea's revealing outfit. He reached into his desk and pulled out a package of condoms, instantly pulling one from the pack and shoving them back under a stack of papers. He took a few minutes to stroke his thick shaft, rubbing the bubble of precum on his cock tip and slightly humping, getting the feeling of fucking. He slid the condom on and zipped his pants back up, turning and exiting the office.

"There you are," chirped Andrea, who by now, was perched up on top of a small pedestal, legs crossed and nipples so hard you could cut glass with them, poking through her tight tank top.

"Yeah, sorry about that, honey," he said, "I had some files I had to put up."

"No problem," she said, climbing down off the pedestal, "Where do you want me to be?"

"Over there's fine," he said, pointing to a wooden chair, "You just need headshots, right?"

"Yeah, basically," she said, taking a seat, and again, crossing her sexy, tan legs.

As Gabe looked thru the lens, he kept the camera pointed upwards, but zoomed in on his daughter's sexy, full tits.

"Ok, honey, smile," he said, clicking picture after picture.

Andrea moved in all directions, giving her father many poses to choose from, 25 in all. After she felt she had posed all she could, she started to get up.

Gabe's dick was solid concrete now and he could feel the pre cum oozing from his cock slit, "Sit down, and I'll take just some goofy shots of you."

Andrea giggled and sat back down, straddling the chair and sticking her tongue out at her father. He cracked a smile, and encouraged her to keep posing.

Shot after shot, Gabe's cock screamed a little more. The late night hour was quickly approaching, and Andrea began hinting around to going home.

"Wait, not yet," said Gabe, walking out from behind the camera, "Stand up, Andrea."

She slowly stood up, facing her father, completely naive to the fact that he had a raging hardon now, solely because of her.

"What, Daddy?" she asked, gazing up into his dark, green eyes.

"You are so beautiful, honey," he whispered, reaching out and taking both of her hands into his, "Daddy's so proud of you."

"Thank you, Daddy," she whispered back, smiling and giving him a kiss.

But, this kiss was not the usual father/daughter kiss. Gabe grabbed his sultry daughter, and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her just as he had kissed her mother all those years.

Funny thing is, Andrea offered no resistance. She wrapped her arms around her father and kissed him back, just as, if not more passionately then he was kissing her.

Slowly, the father and daughter dropped to their knees, Gabe on top of Andrea, kissing her hard and fondling her sexy tits through her tank top.

His cock pressed into her slit, and she moaned loudly into her father's mouth.

He broke the kiss and whispered, "Take your clothes off, baby, let Daddy get some dirty pictures of you, something to remember you by once you're in college."

Andrea smiled and slowly stood back up, as Gabe went back behind the camera, this time, with his pants unzipped and halfway falling down already.

She looked directly into the lens and seductively slid her fingers beneath the spaghetti straps of her tank top, pulling them down over her boney shoulders, past her tits and flat stomach, past her hips and down to her ankles. Not surprisingly, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Gabe's cock almost jumped out of his skin when he saw his daughter's sexy tits. She smiled and giggled seductively as she unzipped her skirt and let it too, fall to her feet. And, there she stood, wearing nothing but a white lace, completely see through thong. Gabe licked his lips and began clicking pictures of his half naked daughter.

"Do I make you hot, Daddy?" she asked.

"Oh, God yes, honey, Daddy's on fire for you, baby," he answered, clicking picture after picture while Andrea slid off the panties, now completely naked.

She took a step back, kicking her clothes across the room, and sat down in the chair, again straddling it. Gabe groaned as he caught a glimpse of his daughter's hairy pussy. He had always loved the natural look. He loved how his cum used to look like pearls on Candace's pubic hair.

"Spread your legs, baby," he instructed, unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it over to Andrea's pile of clothes.

Andrea obeyed and leaned back a bit, planting her feet on the chair and totally opening her pussy all the way up. Gabe slid his pants down, kicking them too, over to the pile of clothes.

"Mmmmm, Daddy, I had no idea your cock was THAT big," said Andrea, as her eyes widened.

"Yeah, well this big fat cock is gonna fuck the shit out of you, babygirl," he said, clicking more pictures of his slutty daughter, "But first, I want more X-rated pics of you, Andrea."

Andrea slid off the chair and back down to the floor, this time getting on all 4's and arching her back, causing her heavy tits to hang down, almost kissing the cold tile floor beneath her. She cupped the left breast, bringing it up to her sexy, cherry red lips. Gabe kept clicking the camera as his daughter sucked her own nipple. He couldn't refrain from jacking off. His wife had never done anything like that. Kinky wasn't in her vocabulary. She loved straight, vanilla sex, no surprises, no changes. Gabe never made a fuss though, after all, Candace did have an amazing sex drive, just not an amazing imagination. But, it was clear to Gabe, that whatever Candace had been lacking, their daughter was more then willing to make up for.

Andrea reached behind her naked ass, spreading her cheeks wide open as the flash bulb kept popping away. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, moaning in a slutty, low growl. She bit her bottom lip as two fingers slithered deep into her dry asshole.

Gabe was speechless. Where had his daughter learned all this? He realized that wondering would only kill the mood, so, with a deep sigh, he came out from behind the camera and quietly got down on his knees, placing his hands on his daughter's slender hips and slowly guiding his cock tip just inside her pussy.

She arched her back more and slowly pushed backwords, right into him, urging his cock to slip inside her. Little did she know, but Gabe had placed the camera on auto take, thus allowing him to continue clicking pictures without even having to be right there behind the camera. He felt the heat from his daughter's drooling pussy, and the urge to fuck the living hell out of her was becoming too much for him to bare.

He sunk his fingertips into her flesh and began pushing forward, cramming his thick, 8 inch dick, deep into his daughter's slutty pussy. His ass muscles clenched and his heart began pounding. His breaths became quick and labored as he began thrusting, digging his cock, balls deep, into his beloved Daddy's girl, Andrea.

"That feel good, baby?" he asked, breathlessly.

"Oh, God yes, Daddy, so fucking good, don't stop," she groaned, pushing back towards him a bit harder now.

Gabe felt his daughter's pussy clench, then release, only serving to tease his cock that much more.

Suddenly, Andrea leaned forward and quickly slid her father's cock from inside her.

She stood up and went back over to the chair, grabbing the high back and thrusting her sexy ass out, "Fuck me, Daddy."

Gabe's heart pounded faster as he rose to his feet, quickly making his way over to his naked, aching daughter. He again, placed his hands on her hips and took his position back inside her.

Andrea groaned and gripped the old wooden chair with a death grip, going so far as to cause her fingertips to go cold, from lack of blood flow.

"Oh, God, baby, lean forward further," hissed Gabe, gripping his daughter's hips tighter and thrusting deeper inside her.

His heavy, warm balls slapped the back of her legs as his cock became more and more lubed with Andrea's cunt juices. She groaned, deep and throaty, feeling her stomach begin to tighten up. Her nipples became so hard they actually ached. Her pussy was now wide open and more then willing to accept the massive girth of her father's dick. She bared down and clamped her seductive cunt walls around the swollen veins in Gabe's shaft, sending tingles throughout his balls and entire body.

He grunted and groaned, chanting his daughter's name over and over. He leaned forward, cupping her tits and rolling her nipples with his fingers.

"Oh, fuck, you're such a hot little fucktoy, baby," he whispered, fondling his daughter's tits tightly.

"Oh, God, Daddy, I wanna be your little fucktoy forever," she hissed, feeling her orgasm creeping up on her.

"You will, baby, I'll make sure you stay Daddy's little fucktoy," he answered.

"Even if I get married, Daddy, I'll still sneak over and let you fuck me behind my husband's back," she groaned, gripping the chair tightly.

"I'll make you, baby," he whispered, thrusting into her with force now.

Gabe's balls began to tighten and he could feel the cum rising up in his cock. He was about to cum any minute. He was thankful he had taken those few minutes to put that condom on in his office.

"Daddy!!!! Daddy!!!!" chanted Andrea, rocking her hips and slamming backwards into her father.

"Come on, baby, cum for Daddy," urged Gabe, slamming into her sloppy wet cunt, "Daddy's gonna cum for you, Andrea!!"

"Oh, God, DADDDYYYYYYYY!!!!" she screamed, throwing her head back and letting her eyes roll into her skull. Her orgasm had hit her like a runaway train.

Andrea struggled to keep herself up as Gabe reached around, placing his arm around her stomach, helping to support her, while his cock pistoned in and out, forcefully bottoming out and kissing her womb with his cock tip.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!!!!!!!!!!" he screamed, thrusting one more time and violently exploding, releasing a boat load of cum into the condom.

He grabbed his daughter's shoulders, pulling hard against her as he jammed his cock all the way inside her, stuffing her cunt full of dick.

"OHHHHH!!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" she groaned, as a second orgasm slammed into her.

Andrea's mouth fell open and her legs almost folded beneath her. Her pussy was so wet, each time Gabe thrusted in and out, they both heard loud, sloshing noises, only serving to heighten her father's eventual climax.

As the camera continued clicking away, Gabe slowly slid his spent cock from his exhausted daughter. He leaned down and kissed her sweaty, naked shoulders.

Andrea took a long, deep breath and slowly stood upright. She had experienced orgasms before, but none had ever left feeling so tired, yet so completely satisfied. She wet her lips and fixed her hair, turning around to face Gabe, watching him slide the cum filled condom from his shaft and toss it into the garbage can.

A wicked smile came across the vixen's face. She walked towards the can and leaned over, retrieving the used condom, as Gabe watched.

Andrea locked her eyes on her father and opened her mouth, letting her tongue fall out like the red carpet on Oscar night.

Gabe watched intently as his daughter emptied the condom onto her sexy, wet tongue. He couldn't believe how sexy she was, and thank God, he thought to himself, the camera is catching all this, as well.

After she was finished, Andrea tossed the useless piece of rubber back into the garbage can and walked over to her father, grabbing his face and kissing him hard, slowly transferring a small pool of cum from her mouth, to his.

Gabe had never tasted his own cum, much to his surprise, he enjoyed it. It was warm with a unique taste, sort of salty, but absolutely delicious.

He rubbed his daughter's tits as they kissed. Andrea thanked her father for such a hot photo session, joking with him that they should pick a picture to put on their Christmas cards.

Gabe laughed and lightly popped his daughter's ass.

They both got dressed again and headed home, but only after Gabe took the film out of the camera.

The months passed, and Andrea did leave home and go to college. Her dorm room wall is covered with various pics of she and her father fucking like wild animals, even a couple of her drinking the condom cocktail, those were her favorites.

As for Gabe, he is dating again, but not who you might think. Gabe's new love interest is named Kenny. Seems that Gabe ended up loving the taste of cum so much, he figured the next logical step was for him to find a sex partner that would allow him to drink cum. Kenny more then filled this bill, and more. They spent many nights fucking and giving each other blowjobs. Every now and then, Andrea joins in, sometimes jacking both men off and allowing them both to give her a cum shower.

But, for the most part, she spends her time studying and giving whatever professor needs an incentive to give her a good grade, a blowjob, sometimes letting them bend her over and fuck her up the ass so that she may keep that all important straight A average.

Andrea knows her mother would not approve of this, but, in the words of Andrea herself ..... "Hey, this is my senior year in high school, I'm 18 years old now, why not go for it?"

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
624 Followers