Kinky Landlord

Story Info
This landlord knows how to entertain the renters.
1.6k words
3.73
128.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot Saturday afternoon and neither my wife (Sue) nor i want to move from the pub garden, but we had to view a house. We walked along the street a cool breeze blew and lifted Sue's short summer dress up giving a group of lads, all in their early twenties a perfect view of her bum she only ever wore thongs so it must have looked as if she was wearing no panties at all. They all whistled, and one of them commented on how he "would give her one," Sue loved to be complemented, she looked at me and giggled then turned her head to look at the lads, bent over and slid her middle finger under her crutch and between her bum cheeks, and then blew the lads a kiss. They all looked very shocked as Sue burst into fits of laughter. She loved to act like this and it turned her on to show off her body to complete strangers. All the way to the house she was telling me how the young lads had got her going and how horny she felt thinking of their young stiff pricks.

We reached the house and she had to calm down after all we did not want to scare the landlord off before we had moved in! The landlords name was Allen he was at least six foot tall and very athletic looking, tanned with wavy blond hair early thirties.

Sue looked at me and smiled, I knew that she fancied him. Allen showed us around the house and Sue asked about the bedrooms she walked to the stairs so that Allen had to follow her, as she walked up the stairs Allen had a perfect view of her damp thong. He looked at me for a reaction I told him not to worry and enjoy it. We all got to the master bedroom and Sue had reached full flirt mode, she was asking all sorts of questions all sexual innuendos. Teasingly she asked if he would mind if she installed a ceiling to floor pole so that she could practice her dance routines as she was a part - time erotic dancer, also if we could install two video cameras in the corners so she could film her routines and other things, she looked at Allen and gave him a teasing smile. Allen 's brow was sweating he replied as long as he could watch some of the routines we could do as we wished.

We agreed to move into the house a week later, I could not believe our meeting had gone so well given Sues horny state and her obvious attraction to Allen. I shook his hand and he move to kiss Sue on the cheek as he shook her hand, Sue moved and kissed him full on the lips with a full passionate embrace.

The day came for us to move in and Allen turned up this time with his wife Liz, she was a very sexy looking woman about twenty eight years old and dressed in a cropped vest top about two sizes too small for her and a pair of cut off denim shorts that were almost showing her very sexy little arse mmmmmm. She must of herd me saying to Sue " Great arse" because she turned round and looked at us and said "Do you think so " and bent forward allowing the denim to be almost lost in the cleft of her arse Sue smiled and said "mmmm lovely." Sue and Liz got on really well and we all agreed to have dinner at our new home a sort of warm up for our house warming we had planned in a few nights time. The evening arrived and Sue was very particular in the dress she had chosen to wear she said " I want to leave nothing to Allen and Liz’s imagination " she wore a very see through loose fitting dress with a V shape at the back with a point just resting on the top of her ass, under this she was naked all but for the gold rings she had in her navel and clit hood.

Allen and Liz had arrived Allen was smartly dressed but Liz had on the most amazing dress that I had ever seen, it was very short, tight purple p.v.c, so short infact that her arse cheeks were so clearly visible as she walked passed me through the hall. She also wore purple p.v.c elbow length gloves and knee high boots which finished her out fit perfectly mmmmm.

I walked into the lounge and called Sue, she came and greeted Allen, she then moved towards Liz as she went to kiss her Liz raised her arms and rapped them around Sues shoulders and kissed her passionately her hand moved slowly down towards Sue's back to rest her hand just under the V of her dress touching the top of her ass. After our meal we all sat down for drinks and the talk went straight to the subject of sex and Sues erotic dancing.

Sue put on one of the videos she had put together of her routines. Liz said I would love to be able to do something like that " Sue took Liz by the hand " Come on I will show you " and led Liz to the spare room, I followed after Sue and Liz and caught a glimpse of Liz's shaven pussy as she went up the stair case, my cock I must say came very much to life at the thought of eating this shaven pussy maybe for dessert. She put the video camera on to record that nights events which by the way can be viewed on the TV in the lounge,( he he ) Sue said she needed to make her self more comfortable and slipped her dress off her slender shoulders down to her ankles and kicked her dress to Allen who I must say was sporting a rather large bulge in his trousers, Sue started her pole routine and Liz watched very closely.

Allen and I were down stairs watching the video that was on earlier when it flicked to a routine that Sue had done with her friend Paula they were in the 69 position Allen looked at me and said That’s more like it!" Liz moved close behind sue and run her hands around her belly then to her breasts and her other hand to Sue's pussy, Sue parted her legs to allow Liz more freedom and she did just that putting three fingers inside Sues tight wet pussy.

Allen and I hearing the groans from the spare room decided to investigate, as we approached the spare room we could she the live performance our horny wives were giving. Sue decided to move towards the bed and was lying on her back but Liz had another idea and ordered sue to get up on all fours, Sue turned around and Liz spread her arse cheeks and asked if Allen " do you want to shag this wet pussy babe?" dipping her fingers in to Sues hole and then putting her fingers in Allen’s mouth. Allen replied "yeeeesss!" Liz ordered him to get his cock out and I was ordered to do it also. Liz picked up her hand bag and from it she took a roll of p.v.c bondage tape and bound our hands behind our backs, leaving our cocks exposed she dipped her head and took my cock in her mouth all the way to the base she pulled up and did the same to Allen. She took both our pricks in her hand and said " not before me you cant “ she turned her attention back to Sue who had her own fingers knuckle deep in her pussy, Liz slapped Sue's arse hard and called her a naughty girl, Sue loved being spanked and this made her put even more finger deep inside Liz continued to spank her until she stopped playing with herself. Liz pushed her face between Sues arse cheeks pushing her tongue deep into her pussy bringing Sue to a shuddering climax, " stay where you are babe " said Liz and gave Sue a really loud slap on her cheek, Liz gave Sue great big dildo and ordered her to fuck herself with it " Eat me babe " Liz said Sue naturally obliged.

Their bodies were wet with sweat but they both seemed overwhelmed with pure lust, they both sucked and fucked each other for what seemed like hours forgetting that me and Allen mean while are bound with a great stiffness watching this fantastic show dying for a piece of the action. Just then the girls looked up and looked at each other "shall we " she said with a teasing grin, with that Liz got up and sat right down on my hard aching cock taking in every last inch in one sitting, Sue walked over to Allen and took his full length into her mouth and pulled it back out again she then sat on his cock slamming herself down on to his thighs. The two girls looked at each other and said " race you to the cream mmmmm!" As we both came together the girls decided to lick each other clean and try for the best of three. The night continued in a frenzy of lust and desire me and Allen being kept as sexual slave for the girls own perverse pleasure. I must say I cant wait for the returned favour when we go to their house for eh hem shall we say "lunch he he."