Kinky Nikki Ch. 02

Story Info
The story of a debauched housewife in New Zealand.
2.1k words
3.96
51.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kinky Nikki Part Two: The Story of a Debauched Housewife in New Zealand

Shopping Encounter

The shop we drove to was located in a quiet street just outside the city centre. It was a lingerie shop, packed with frilly items for all shapes and sizes. Ron led me in and we were greeted by another 40ish lady, in dress and look much like the woman who had served us at the sex shop.

'You must be the couple Maureen just telephoned about' she said when we came through the door.

'She phoned you?' Ron asked.

'Yes, she gets me a lot of business. You'd be surprised how many women visit her shop.' She gave a little laugh. 'I've been there myself!'

We got down to the business of buying me a new bra. We made a selection and I was surprised when she asked Ron if he was going to come into the fitting room. Too right he says, and off we went.

It wasn't until we were in the rather large fitting room I remembered I wasn't wearing any knickers, and got embarrassed (which I don't often) and didn't know where to look. Ron laughed, and said: 'She's embarrassed'

'Why?' the lady says.

'She isn't wearing any knickers.'

The lady gave a giggle and said 'Go on sweetheart, take it off' meaning the dress), 'I won't be offended and your boyfriend 'l get a nice eyeful, won't he.'

So off came the dress and there I was semi-naked again. The lady, who by now had introduced herself as Beth, had a good look at my tits and said Maureen was right, not enough support. She stood behind me and pulled my bra straps up and I could see in the mirror what a difference it made. So off came the bra and on went a new one. As the fitting went on she kept touching my tits and making comments about how lucky Ron was to have a girlfriend with such a lovely figure. I really thought she was a bit too intimate, but Ron was saying things like, well, you've got a nice figure yourself. What's your bra size then? I thought she'd slap him, but she just laughed and said 36c actually. I bet you wear nice underwear, having this place and she says I suppose I do -- I suppose you'd like to see me in them wouldn't you. And Ron says not half I wouldn't. Who wouldn't want to see two hot women in nice lingerie -- and who knows what they might get? Then he gave her one of his smoldering looks that make your cunt leak juice everywhere, and she gives him a funny look and says I'll be right back.

We heard her go to the shop door and the sound of dead bolts being put in place.

'She's locking up shop.' I said to Ron

'This could be fun then. You don't mind?'

'No, course not.' After all he was only a client; he could do what he wanted. Beth walked back in.

'I've just locked up so we shan't be disturbed. I'm actually wearing an ensemble your boyfriend might like to buy for you, and thought I'd model it for him. Do you mind?'

'Go ahead,' I said starting to get turned on at the thought of Ron getting a show from this pretty mature lady.

'Be a love and unzip me will you?' she asked me. I undid the clasp at the back of her dress and pulled the zipper all the way down. Beth stepped out of her dress to reveal a nice slim figure in light blue lingerie, which included a garter belt and stockings, a thong and a quarter cup bra. Ron's eyes were all over her. She stood there with her hands on her hips as we admired her.

'What do you think?' she smirked. I was looking at the thong, and thinking I could never wear one because all the hair on my cunt would stick out over the sides and top. She must have guessed what I was thinking, because she looked down at my furry patch and said: 'Oh you'd have to have a good trim dear. Or be like me and shave it all off.'

Ron was busy staring at Beth's nipples, which were nice and big, and when he heard this he said quite matter of fact, 'Really?' I've never seen a shaven pussy before.'

'Well,' says Beth, 'you show me yours and I'll show you mine' and she reached out and gave Ron's cock through his trousers.

Well I should have mentioned that there was a couch in the changing room, and before you could say Jack Robinson Ron was out of his gear, his fat cock sticking straight out from his lovely body. Beth said oo what a lovely one, turn about's fair play and then sat down on the couch and pulled the thong off. She parted her legs enough for us to see her smooth shaven cunt and ran her fingers up and down her slit. Why don't you come and give us a little lick then, she says, and Ron got down between her thighs and ran his tongue right into her cunt. Beth moaned with pleasure. Not to be left out, I dropped to my knees and put my hands on Ron's hard on. Go on, Ron says, lick her nipples.

Now I'd never touched another woman before and didn't know if I wanted to, but thought hell mate, you're paying for it. So I leaned forward and took Beth's nipple between my lips and gave it a little suckle. Beth moaned and put her hand on the back of my head, encouraging me to continue Meanwhile Ron's hand had found its way to my cunt and was probing for my clitty. In between mouthfuls he was asking me if this excited me, had I ever considered being with another woman, had I ever wanted to lick a cunt. I just moaned as my cunt got wetter with his fingers probing me. He kept at Beth for a while, and then straight out asked if she wanted to be fucked. 'Oh god yes' she says, 'please fuck me you bastard.'

'You have to lick Nikki first,' Ron says. Well that came as a surprise, I can tell you.

Beth leaped up from the couch and hauled me up onto it, getting between my legs where she could get at my clitty with her tongue. I gasped as her mouth settled on my cunt and her tongue started lashing at my clitty, she'd obviously done this sort of thing before. I watched in awe as Ron got down behind her, sliding his fat cock along the crack of her arse, and then positioning himself so that he could drive it up her cunt. He worked his way in and began his thrusting, which made Beth's mouth bump against my cunt giving me even more delicious feelings. Beth reached up and began mauling at my tits, giving my nipples a good finger and thumb rolling. She took one hand away and started shoving fingers up my cunt. I thought I had experienced some good sex before today, but this was mind blowing.

Ron was still fucking away at Beth when she looked up from her munching at me and asked if I wanted some cock instead. It was an invitation that was hard to refuse, and I mumbled a yes please. Beth moved away from Ron's thrusting cock and invited him to sit on the couch. Then she guided me over Ron so that I had my back to him, and held his raging hard on as I impaled myself on it. Once he was in, Beth got down and began licking me again, giving Ron's shaft and balls a lick and a suck every now and then. Getting fucked and licked at the same time made me come real quick and I squealed with delight as she pulled my clit with her teeth. Ron hadn't shot his load in me and Beth hadn't orgasmed, so we exchanged places and I licked her as Ron shot his load up her cunt. Beth was cumming like a crazy bitch and I was in a dream of ecstasy myself with all this wanton sex. It was fucking awesome!

We spent the next five minutes calming down -- my cunt felt raw and tender, god knows what Beth's must have felt like. She went and made us a coffee and we had a fag together, chatting away like old friends even though Ron and I had been strangers half an hour before and then both fucked her. 'My Gerald is going to be so jealous when I tell him' she said

'Your old man, you mean?' Ron asked.

'Oh, he won't be too pissed off. I know he's having it off with the neighbor's daughter and she's young I can tell you. Actually, we've been in the swinging scene for years now, and we both like a little bit on the side. But he likes girls like you -- plumpish, you know.'

'Is he a good fuck though?' I said with a giggle.

'Oh yeah, he's good with it. Lovely long peter he's got. Not as fat as this one though,' she laughed, tugging playfully at Ron's limp tool.

I didn't think it would stay soft for long the way she was going on, I could see Ron's interest awakening. 'I tell you what,' she said 'Why don't you two come around tomorrow night and meet him? We've got a nice spa pool in our garden; we could have a few drinks and drive him a little bit crazy if you want to...'

I shook my head, knowing that Ron and I were going to be separated forever after this day. Ron said he'd think about it, but took Beth's phone number. We spent some time in the shop selecting more sexy outfits which Ron paid for, said our farewells and then left.

We drove back to the motel with me in a sexually euphoric state. God, I'd never been fucked like this in my entire young life! I didn't know what to say to Ron really, I was really enjoying his company and had been treated like a lady throughout. I was falling in love with him even then I think.

We got back to the motel and had a long shower (individually) and Ron had some work to catch up with. While he made his phone calls I prepared a meal -- I'm a good cook, and when he was ready we ate and had some wine, making small talk throughout. Then we sat on the couch where he'd first fucked me and watched telly for a while. It was kind of intimate -- you know? Then I thought shit this guy has bought me clothes, brought me to orgasm three times already and treated me like a lady. Do him proud, I thought, I'll never see him again after tomorrow.

I asked him if he'd excuse me a minute and went in the bedroom. One of the things he'd bought was a white teddy, and I quickly slipped this on. Then I got the lubricating oil, got some on the butt plug and slipped it into my arse. Then I went back out to the lounge. I took a glass of wine over to him and offered it, which he accepted. Then I knelt in front of him and took his beautiful cock out of his pants and sucked it right into my mouth, unprotected and all. Ron groaned as I swallowed his fat cock, and I kept sucking it until his hips left the seat and he sent a good load right down my throat. We relaxed for a while, sipping wine and choking back fags until I felt he was ready again. Then I led him over to the kitchen table and told him to bend me over it and fuck my arse. 'Course he had to take the plug out first, but he really appreciated that. His fat hard cock slid straight in, and he fucked me like a mad man for nearly ten minutes before he came.

After that I started gathering up my old things and my new things, getting ready to go, you know? But he stopped me.

'Look,' he said 'I really enjoyed today.'

'So did I' I said.

'So why not stay?'

'You mean sleep with you?' I asked him. Most clients want to be quit of you once they're done.

'Yeah, sleep with me. Stay the night. Stay forever!'

I laughed at that, and he pulled me to him and kissed me long and soft and gentle. So we ended up in the bed together, cuddled up all warm and cozy like -- no sex at all. Everywhere else except in bed, when I think of it. And that's where we were, the next morning, wrapped up in each others arms just like real lovers.