Kinky Party

Story Info
Gloria meets a mysterious man.
3.2k words
4.31
52.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The invitation read as follows.

"You are cordially invited to a Kinky Halloween Party.

You are allowed to bring 1 guest.

The rules are everyone must wear a costume, skin allowed, mask required.

Costume contest will have rewards.

The password is Transylvania.

Enjoy,

Your Host and Hostess"

The invitation was sent to members of The Dark Horse, a BDSM club that Gloria was a member of.

She was what the lifestylers she knew liked to call a "Switch".

She never liked this term, but her club liked to have everyone categorized, so she accepted it.

No one would have ever guessed that her "profession" was a psychiatrist.

Her thoughts that week sidetracked to what costume she was going to wear and what to bring with her.

The big party was only a week away.

The day before Gloria had the perfect outfit planned out that she was going to wear.

It was a pair of brown suede chaps and a matching brown suede short vest.

The vest was just the right fit so that it covered her bosom but gave her nice cleavage that she knew all the men would just drool over.

She didn't have huge breasts, she was a size 36c, but her nipples were about the size of half dollars and had the tendency to stand alert like soldiers at attention the majority of the time.

Along with the vest and chaps she was going to wear a pair of suede panties and a bandits mask along with her trusty cowgirl hat, and her trusty boots.

She hoped she'd be the only cowgirl there.

It was a Stetson that her father had willed to her.

The outfit would truly accent her curves in all the right places.

Gloria decided that she would pack a saddlebag full of goodies that she would take with her to the party.

She packed her crop, a nice leather flogger, a rabbit fur tipped flogger, a singletail whip, a blindfold, and a small vibrator called a Fukuoku.

She set her saddlebag by the door anticipating the big night, which was set for tomorrow evening.

That night her sleep was very restless in anticipation of the big event.

She tossed and turned and it wasn't until she got herself off with her g-spot dildo that she got a good night sleep.

Sometimes a good orgasm is all you need to get you tired, even for a woman.

The next day passed rather quickly she had a few chores that she took care of.

She ended up at a herbal store and found a bottle of lavender perfume that she decided to get.

She'd always loved the smell of lavender and this one had a bit of a hint of vanilla added for a kick.

It smelled very alluring.

She picked that up along with a few 6 packs of wine coolers from the liquor store, parties that the Dark Horse threw were always BYOB.

She chuckled to herself, they were also BYOT, bring your own toys.

She hopped into her two door blue Monte Carlo and proceeded to go home with her purchases.

She only had 3 hours to get ready for the party.

She stripped down to her birthday suit as she drew herself a hot bubble bath.

Once the wine coolers were on ice she sauntered back into the bathroom and she slipped right into the tub.

She gave her whole body a scrub and shaved her legs and pussy, leaving just a small heart shaped patch right above her muff.

Being a natural red head, the heart was red and curly.

She powdered her whole body after she had gotten out of the tub and dried herself with a large fluffy towel.

She then put her makeup on, remembering how her mother always use to tell her "The purpose of makeup is to look like you're not wearing any at all."

She then sprayed a few squirts of the lavender perfume on her throat and the behind her ears and on her wrists and one last squirt on the small of her back.

Then she slipped into her costume that she had laid out for herself.

How she loved these chaps.

She took a look at herself in the mirror once she was all "dudded" up and boy did she look sexy!

She added the invitation, a compact, lipstick, and the lavender perfume in the side pocket of her saddlebag.

There was something in the air at night when she stepped out into the crisp Autumn air.

She looked up into the sky as the sun began to sink at sunset and she could see a full moon begin to rise.

Leaves and acorns popped and crackled under her boots as she walked to the car.

The drive to the Dark Horse was short since she lived relatively close to downtown.

The Dark Horse had an old warehouse transformed into their club.

The spooky dark basement was decked with candle light in most places, the only places lit with artificial light tonight were the kitchen, bathrooms and staircase.

Little on the outside of the building had been changed

The only sign featured a chess knight emblazoned in black paint outlined by red neon that had been placed on the corner near the door.

The placed was packed she idled her car as she got out her cooler and saddle bag out of the back seat while tossing the keys to the valet.

She spoke "Transylvania" and the doorman let her inside.

Once in she was all-aflutter with sexual energy and excitement.

She dropped off her cooler with the kitchen staff and headed down the stairs with her saddlebag.

Gloria saw such a colorful array of interesting people in the "Dungeon" that night.

Everyone sure was in the Halloween spirit.

She knew the costume contest was going to be a hard one to judge this year, luckily she didn't have that responsibility like she use to.

She passed through the crowd with that playful shake of her hips that men always seemed mesmerized by.

She grinned a evil smile as she heard comments here and there like "Oh I've been a bad horsy, or Ride'm Cowgirl!"

She found the table with her name card on it and set her saddlebag at the foot of her chair, deciding to go mingle and see if she could figure out which guests were her friends.

Of course she knew who that the Emcee was their leader Master Iron and his girl opal. He was decked out like a magician and opal like a magician's assistant.

This of course was not a far stretch for him costume wise considering it was what his real life profession was and how the two of them had met.

Goddess Delphina one of the elder Dommes was dressed like Mother Earth, a Hawaiian muumuu of the world, with her hair died green and roped with seashells.

Master Odin was dressed in his namesake, as usual with dressed like the Great Viking God, his two submissives, leah and olivia were dressed as Valkyries, all three of them were carrying spears and large steins full of brew.

There were witches and vampires and gangsters and flappers and superheroes.

There was even a baby and nanny, of course Gloria knew that had to be stephen and his Mistress Priscilla.

The room was a definite kaleidoscope of characters.

The entertainment that night started off with a burlesque act by sapphire.

She was made up like Betty Paige.

She had a few feather fans and for the finally she used the "infamous" bubble bath routine.

The crowd clamored with adoration as she pranced around the stage like some forest nymph teasing all the men and women in the Dungeon that night.

Then appetizers and drinks were served.

And the judges started to walk the room looking for the best, kinkiest, most outrageous costumes of the night.

She turned suddenly as MC Master Iron called her to the stage.

They had been friends forever but she never expected to be on stage tonight.

So reluctantly she made her way towards the stage.

Once on stage she glanced at opal, who produced a pair of flashy metal scissors from her hat.

They told the audience they were going to start making peoples' costumes More Kink Friendly.

The audience clapped and applauded loudly as opal began to unbutton Gloria's vest.

Iron bellowed into the microphone "Now that's a start" aging his girl on.

Then opal used the scissors and cut the straps of her suede panties fishing each side of her panties out from underneath her chaps.

She blushed profusely, almost as dark as the red heart, boy was she glad she'd shaved that night.

She wasn't really being use to being that exposed herself in public.

Catcalls abounded and then Iron did something that she wasn't expecting.

He turned to her and winked.

Then he started an auction.

Now the auction had been Gloria's suggestion at first.

The money raised was going to go to the furnishing of apartments for club members in need on the third floor of the factory.

She never expected herself to be the first on the auction block.

Odin and his valkyrie girls were starting the bidding at 100.00.

It was evident Delphina wanted a piece of her as well when that was raised to 500.00.

Then a dark gentleman from the back started to bid on her as well.

She had never seen him before he was dressed in pajamas topped off with a leopard patterned smoking jacket and night cap.

She could see his dark eyes through his mask and they did intrigue her.

His voice had a smooth velvety timber.

He was 6'4 and had dark olive skin and broad shoulders and she could see a well-defined chest and chest hair peaking out of his outfit.

Just his voice was turning her on.

She secretly hoped that he would win her for the night.

The bidding finally ended and the gavel banged she heard in the background that he had won her for $3,000.00 dollars.

He quickly stepped up to the pedestal walking with long strides with his checkbook in hand.

He then signed the check and Master Iron requested his name.

Gloria was super curious as she listened in to the conversation and she swore she could hear Dr. Jekyll.

But at that point she shrugged that name off to the fact that it was Halloween rather then take him seriously.

Then as she stepped off the stage he whispered into her ear, "Get your things and meet me out front we are going to my place for coffee and some fun."

Now of course the agreement that everyone signed before joining the club was that everything was to remain Safe, Sane, and Consensual.

So Gloria was well within her rights to refuse him.

But something inside of her made her agree to his suggestion.

She watched him give his keys to another man who was with him that night.

This man she realized by his outfit was his driver.

She gave the driver her bag of goodies.

A long black limousine pulled up to the door and he slipped inside and held his hand out for her as she stepped into the long vehicle.

Gloria was thinking to herself how submissive she was feeling that evening and it was like this man, Jekyll or whoever he was knew exactly what she was thinking.

Once inside his back seat this man slowly began to massage her shoulders and back. He inhaled her hair and the lavender scent she had splashed on her body after her bath earlier.

She knew that this was arousing him she could see the bulge in his pants start to grow just by her scent.

His hands reached her shoulders and slowly took off the vest she was wearing.

He whispered to her softly in that velvety voice of his, "Tonight your safe word is wench, say it our night will be over and I will have my driver return you back to the club."

As he whispered this his strong palms rubbed her thighs and it was all she could do to affirm her safe word and agree to the terms he'd just set forth.

His fingers slowly traced the outline of the heart her pubic hair was shaved into.

He then greedily and hungrily drove one finger inside of her velvety moist pussy and then brought it to his lips.

"My, my, you taste like honey tonight", he replied after tasting her.

She laughed and joked saying "Perhaps I should just bottle and sell it, then".

He smiled and in return started to circle the pad of his thumb on her clit rhythmically.

She never even noticed his hand slip inside her saddlebag and find the battery operated little vibe that she had tossed in it and the blindfold.

First he blindfolded her.

So when he placed it on his finger and began to rub it in circles over her clit she jumped a bit in surprise.

Oh it felt so good. He also placed two of his fingers inside of her and began to work them slowly in and out of her already dripping sex.

She knew instinctively that this was going to be a night full of pleasure.

She pushed her pelvis down grinding her clit onto the vibe and his fingers deeper inside of her.

He began to curl his fingers in a come-hither motion and rub them back and forth against her g-spot.

He took a glove and a bottle of lubricant out of the pocket of the passenger side seat.

He pulled his fingers out of her for a moment and took off the vibe from his finger.

She heard the snap of the glove and the squirt of the lubricant as he placed a liberal amount in the palm of his hand and then spread it over his gloved hand getting it nice and wet.

He then lifted her ass with his other hand and slipped a towel underneath it.

He then began to slide three fingers back inside of her and his mouth appeared at her ear nibbling it and then kissing down her neck.

He told her how he always wanted a redhead and how he was going to treat her like a precious jewel, a rare ruby.

She groaned and her chest heaved as she felt his lips begin to caress and his tongue begin to suck at her right nipple and then he licked his way over to suck and nip at the left.

"This man leaves no stone unturned", she thought to herself.

She gasped quite loudly as she felt his forth finger slide into her his thumb frantically rubbing her clit.

She reached down and brushed his thumb aside as her fingers rubbed and pinched at her clit and he was okay with letting her rub it.

In fact it was turning him on more seeing her get into this.

His thumb squirmed its way up and inside of her against his other fingers.

"Gawd!, oh yes fist me oh please fist me".

Here she was her legs splayed wide open her boots pressed up against the back of the seat in front of her.

Her body grinding against this man who now had his whole fist inside of her.

Never in her wildest dreams did she think that a whole fist could fit up inside of her.

He slowly began to ease his fingers out of her, cum was just squirting and gushing out of her.

Cum that had been held back by his fingers.

It almost felt like waves of the ocean were gushing out from between her thighs.

Her chaps were now all hot, wet, and sticky from her own arousal.

She could smell her musky scent in the air start to mingle with the smell of lubricant and lavender.

He had taken his hand out of her and she felt like she imagined how a woman fucked with 2 cocks in her pussy at the same time would feel afterwards.

Another towel seemed to appear out of nowhere as Jekyll cleaned her up.

Then something inside of him just seemed to click and he was down in the floorboard almost on his knees and he sunk his tongue as deep as he could inside of her.

Good lord, this man is a machine, she thought as she once more spread her legs as far as she could.

He knelt at the foot of the back seat and devoured her pussy.

It seemed that he was a man who had been in the desert for a week and not had any water and she was an oasis.

She felt herself shudder and cum again as his tongue licked at her clit like a cat's tongue lapping up milk.

Her hands reached for her blindfold as she tossed it to the side.

Then she quickly undressed him.

He fumbled to undo her chaps as she pulled his jacket, top and pants off.

They were naked in a matter of moments.

He wanted her and she needed him.

He placed her on all fours and then slid his cock deep inside of her already slick puckered asshole.

She almost started to think wench because anal sex had always been a hard-limit of hers.

But the sensations as he pulled his cock almost out of her ass and then plunged it back inside were just too much.

She decided to just go along with it and reached a hand in between her legs to rub and pinch at her clit some more.

She heard a vibration and almost jumped a second time as a dildo was placed in between her legs and then thrust home by him as he continued to hammer his cock into her ass.

Gloria and the Dr. both groaned and sighed with pleasure as they moved together.

Forming "the beast with two backs".

He whispered in her ear, "Dr. Jekyll likes you and so does Mr. Hyde!!"

He moaned loudly as he pulled her hair back and began to fuck her ass so hard she felt like it was going to spit into.

They both shuddered and convulsed as they orgasmed again.

She felt the flood of his hot cum pour deep into her asshole.

This drove her further into convulsions as her fingers strummed and played on her clitoris and Jekyll drove the dildo deep into her again and again.

She came so hard that she blacked out.

The next morning she awoke to find herself in his grand bedroom all by herself.

Next to her was a note.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde would like to invite you to live with us.

We know that you can help us in more ways then one.

Dr. Gloria.

We want you as our lover and counselor.

She smiled to herself...How could she refuse an offer like that.

She turned to look at the door and then he was with her floggers, one in each hand.

She smiled at him, "Let's play!" was what she said.

He laughed knowing that this Cowgirl would be able to handle both sides of him, and he was going to love getting to know both sides of her too!