Kinky Secrets Ch. 03

Story Info
Dildo play and pushing to extremes.
1.9k words
4.4
161.8k
56

Part 3 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

After that last time with the dildo I thought I need to put it away and not think about it but like it or not I could not hide from the fact that they was the best orgasms I have ever had.

As time went on I was being pulled back to have more. I knew it was only a matter of time and being a practical person I have learned if you can't avoid something try and do things on your own terms. It's with this in mind I have been thinking what I can do to have the stupendous, fantastic, mind altering orgasm as this is what I had but without the danger of having to go to the hospital to have a dildo removed from my womb.

I have been looking at dildos, vibrators and wands and where they are new to me they all looked ..tame. I needed that little risk, being caught or placed somewhere in public and thoughts of being found out I knew made me so horny and scared.

After much research I found a website that offers discreet innovative clothing and toys made to order. They look very expensive but that had standard off the shelf items that past customers did not require after all or were prototypes which are good enough for sale. What I found was a pair of dildo pants that allowed you to alter the dildo and were wide and designed for long wear. I knew from my swimming days that tight skimpy knickers were not meant for hard strenuous work. You see I want to wear them swimming. To take my mind of the lengths I do and make my time in the pool more fun. The dildo pants have to contour well to my curvy bum and the dildo has to be in me deep not to show. The thought of being fucked in public really turns me on. I get scared and apprehensive but so wet.

I have been waiting a week and still no show. This is getting frustrating as I have some many ideas for them. From the website the material looked thick and sturdy and fixed once in place. They were very expensive for what they are but quality costs. I came home again and still no parcel but there was a note saying parcel left in porch round back. I quickly ran through the house and opened the porch and there I saw the parcel, quite large for what I was expecting. I picked it up and took it through to the kitchen.

I thought here we go and opened the parcel. Out fell the dildo pants but also a load of paperwork. Invoice, how to look after the item, sales blurb on other products and a note stating they offer custom development and if an idea is thought to be commercial you will become a preferential customer getting access to all new developments at a vastly reduced rate. I though yeah I laughed I have a few ideas but you may find them not very commercial as I don't think many people are as kinky as me.

I looked at the dildo pants and the first thing I noticed is how thick and smooth they are, I could not wait to try them on. I quickly showered and while drying read the instructions! Instruction on how to wear them I thought but no, more to do with how to put them on. First thing stated is these are designed for long wear and as such absorb moisture and passes it through so you don't get a rash. The next thing stated was once on and warmed to body heat can be difficult to remove as they adhere to the skin to stop slippage so to remove easily do so while having a shower or bath.

Ok instructions read, what next ...the dildo. Please place inside pouch and smooth out wrinkles. I did this. Next stage powder body so pants can easily be moved into position. Once in position ..enjoy.

I looked at the dildo provided. Well actually they supplied three of them. 5 inch, 1 and half in diameter. Short but stubby. Another 8 inches and 1 and ¾ inches diameter. And the really big one 10 inches by 2 and half inches in diameter but this one tapered at the seat so that your lips would close all round yet being full of cock. I went for the middle one, after all I managed the mushroom dildo, I shuddered at the thought that of that little devil.

All prepared and when I touched myself I didn't realise how wet I had become. I pulled the pants up my legs and the dildo touched my pussy. I pushed it in and the powder made the difference as the pants slipped over my hips and hugged me tight. I smoothed them down and thought they look good and sexy and took my first step while full of cock. It was what I wanted, needed it felt fantastic. I moved around the kitchen and felt the pants start to settle. They gripped my backside and it seemed as my body heat warmed the material they tightened and contoured to me, pushing the dildo deeper inside of me. They were like a second skin, well they were skin coloured so that helped but I found it unnerving how tight they material gripped me.

As I walked it was like being fucked. The material being so tight that when I moved my legs they stretched and the first opportunity thy go tight right backup and pushed the dildo back up inside me deep. I had only gone from the kitchen to my bedroom and I could feel the effect immediately. The dildo was deep inside me and moved with me. I as stretched my leg out the dildo bumped and pulled inside of me. The effect was what I wanted; as I moved around I was being fucked. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and thought I could take my time of run up and take my punishment. I decided to go for it and run up. By the time I got to the top I was panting and gulping in air. What had happened the jolting as I hit each step pushed the dildo just that bit more and the stretching of my legs pulled it out more so I was being royally fucked and I loved it.

I went into the bedroom to get dressed so I could wander around the house and enjoy the sensations. Another thing I noticed was my clit was being rubbed. This made it extend out hard against the material. This is when I found there was a little pocket for it to go into. This was a new sensation. As my clit popped in and out of the pocket I found it was becoming caught at the opening of it. This was caused by my clit swelling up and in the end my clit would not come out but pull at the material. My clit was well and truly sealed inside the little pocket and as it swelled pushed at the pocket walls. This was driving me crazy as it felt as if it was being nibbled, pinched and licked. By this time I was soaking wet and really glad I hadn't put knickers on over the dildo pants.

There must be an extra attachment as my bum hole was being poked and prodded. Nothing going in but it felt as if there could be. They did say this wasn't the finished article just good enough to sell.

I was humming away and enjoying myself and went to bed with them on. During the night I had some vivid dreams of me being held and fucked. The pants really gripped me well and my clit felt huge. I swear it was being constantly sucked and of course this was the case because as I moved this had the effect of pulling the little pocket away but of course my clit was too big to come out so fought the pull. I must have cum many times during the night. My knickers were ringing but I wasn't sore.

I did begin to wonder if having a dildo in my pussy all-night may spoil me when I have a boyfriend but I didn't at the moment at this was so good, I said to myself just don't go too big and I will be fine.

I had a shower, dressed and got ready for work. The dildo pants stayed on as I knew today was going to be quiet so some stimulation would be fun.

I wore the dildo pants for a couple of days and loved every second I had them on. I thought a break would do me good but over the course of 2 weeks I was wearing them more and more. My last time was to the swimming pool. I won't be doing that again! The dido pants were doing what I wanted and more.. My clit was somewhat larger and my pussy looked as if it was gaping a bit. I suppose it would have 8 inches inside me all the time. I did look at the 10 inch and thought I should start using it as it slimmed at the base so that you didn't have the gape.

I would do this but swimming for a long while with a dildo in your pussy is not a good thing. The beginning was fine and sexy, even though I thought everyone could see the dildo fucking me and my clit being so larger these days sticking out but all was fine and into the water I got. First thing that happened was the material of the dido pants gripped me tighter. The chlorine must have had a reaction. I thought that's ok, I will send an email and ask the supplier about this. The next bit wasn't so good. As I swam the dildo fucked me good and hard and with the extra tightness my clit was being stroked and pinched. I orgasmed within 3 laps. Shakily I pushed off and did more. After all this was the reason I bought them. What I hadn't accounted for was the water going inside of me and washing my juices away. Slowly friction built and in the end I had to stop. The dildo was rubbing and pinching. I had to stop.

I was frustrated!! The reason for the dildo pants was so I could swim and be fucked. I got home and decided to write to the suppliers and ask them what they could do. I remembered they said if I came up with a commercial idea I could get toys very cheap. Some of the toys on the website looked really good but very expensive. This problem must happen to others so I thought about a solution.. and I came up with one.

The material is porous to let fluid out but will let fluid in as well. So what if the pussy juice and wee could be drained away. I thought really naughty and well in for a penny so here goes. What if you put a small discreet pipe into my pussy and run it between my legs to my behind. I thought about all that liquid sloshing around so maybe have a sponge in there to absorb the liquid as you don't want liquid leaking out. I have tried small butt plugs so a plug could hold the sponge and pipe in place. As long as you went on a fluid diet for a couple of days there would be no mess. Did I really want to try this! I thought there is no chance they will take my idea seriously but I emailed it anyway.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers