Kinky Secrets Ch. 14

Story Info
Getting the equipment was going to be fun.
1.4k words
4.43
50.4k
21

Part 14 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

Just a note to say thanks for all the encouragement.

If you want some chapters early drop me a PM and I will add you to the list

------------------------

Come the morning Mary was a bit of a wreck. Being constantly kept on edge stopped her having a fitful sleep and by the time the alarm went off I was looking for any excuse to get out of bed.

Mary went into the bathroom and as she walked round found her hands would idly stroke her clit or rub her nipples. She thought she will have to put more tape on them and her clit will need the bigger latex hood.

Once showered Mary dried, trying not to touch herself. looking over her shoulder into the mirror to see how much of the improvised buttplug was on show. She sighed; there will be no jeans today. Putting the corset back on and had to find an old skirt and a blouse. They made her look quite young and shapely. This couldn't be helped and work was going to be a challenge.

Mary left the house and made her way to the bus stop. The heels were no longer necessary but Susan suggested wear them as the angle of her backside helped the dildo to sit lower in me. Mary thought this was a bit of a stretch but for the sake of one day wouldn't kill me.

5 inch heels and in a skirt did cause it to bounce around quite a bit but I could manage.

Susan waited until Mary left and slipped into the house. She knew the delivery was due soon and was glad she had got off to work. She wanted the equipment set up and ready so that I wouldn't have time to question things.

An hour later the goods arrived. They were larger than expected but she had them taken upstairs into the bedroom.

With all the equipment in the bedroom Susan made a start. Checking everything, the mannequins looked a bit full on and the female mannequin did indeed have a very thin waist and huge tits. The inside of the mannequins were lined with a material similar to synthetic skin and was quite thick. Susan realised she would have to cut some away, even with the corset on Mary still would not fit as things were. Susan realised the short corset could be used. This would leave Mary's tits free. This was necessary as Susan wanted Mary's nipples to be pushed through into the breasts and out so the male mannequin hands could be connected to her nipples.

The mannequins split in two and these were sectioned as well so Susan knew she could build the mannequin up and around Mary. The faces on them were far too hard and fixed. This is why Toyland wanted these redone.

Susan had already made great strides in updating and developing new features for the mannequins and would soon put them into effect.

For now she had to set them up in a manner that wouldn't freak Mary out. Eventually she settled on having the male mannequin sitting in the dentist type apparatus supplied. Having altered the chair to by more in a sitting pose she put the back half of the female mannequin on top of the male. The male mannequin was basically sitting with the female in his lap.

The groin area of both mannequins were missing in varying degrees for the male this was to allow the fucking machine to be connected. The dildo of the fucking machine could be changed for different sizes.

With the female genitalia the opening around the vagina, clit and backside was all open. There was an attachment to suck on the female's clit and Susan had requested that this was increased in size and with more suction power before they sent it. They had also included differing sizes.

By taking the face away from the female mannequin and leaving the back section Mary's held would be supported and id make the mannequin less frightening. By hiding the fucking machine in the spare room and some bedding over the male mannequin things didn't look so bad.

The Mannequins did look retro and it took Susan quite a bit of time to attach and do the various upgrades she and Toyland had discussed to be fitted. Toyland would get a lot of feedback on usage and stimulation and with the changes Susan was in the process of making to the software would be able to offer their clients a much more intimate and intuitive experience. They project had cost them a lot of money so by having the project resurrected there was a big chance of them recuperating this and making a profit. With this in mind they had given her requests a very high priority.

Susan knew as long as she approached Mary in the right way and the promise of removing the dildo and the rest of the buttplug and sponge Mary would go and sit in the female mannequin.

The email from Toyland (via Susan) stated the process was going to take quite a few hours. The removal needs to be slow and delicate and after this Mary will need to ensure she is clean inside. They also supplied devices for this as well.

What was going to happen was Susan wanted Mary to relax and fall asleep. There was no extraction tool; Susan was going to use her hands. The devices to ensure Mary was clean were in fact a great big dildo and a specially adapted buttplug that was very thick and had a 20 inch double dildo fixed within it. This would go all the way up her colon.

Susan wanted Mary to be fucked all night by these so come the morning the Mary would love it and looking for more.

Just as Susan finished Mary came home. Mary went up to look at what had been delivered Susan had placed bedding sheets over everything. She made Mary promise not to peep until she came around this evening. Mary agreed but to ensure she adhered to this Susan insisted she get what she needs and come around to her place after work. When ready for bed Susan would run her back here.

Mary listened as Susan reminded her that the email said it will take a lot of hours as once removed she will need to be inspected and cleaned. Susan suggested that she will come over.

Susan explained having set the device up everything looks automated so it just a question of lying down and sleeping. Maybe take a sleeping pill and Susan offered to keep an eye on things through the night.

Mary thought this sounded like a plan but this device was on her mind. Having had the protein drink Mary got ready to go back to work. She did still look incredibly sexy with the skirt and heels. The sway of her walk did entice stares and sitting was still a problem. The buttplug was the most awkward as her backside and the legs kept so far apart meant when she sat it was directly onto the buttplug and forced the 'man in a barrel' part deeper. The top of it was at her colon and now and again slip inside.

This action would send shudders to her pussy and clit and glad she had a pad next to her pussy otherwise her juices would be down her legs. The corset kept the dildo out of sight but the constant pressure was very distracting. Her nipples had swollen and itchy inside the bra cups and she couldn't easily get at them to scratch.

By the time she got to Susan's place Mary was hot and horny. Having showered and changed without the long corset she felt much more relaxed. She did find wearing the corset gave her a wonderful figure and thought about wearing something like it on an everyday bases.

Susan and Mary chatted and relaxed. Mary felt chilled and thought how lucky she was that Susan had buried the hatchet and was glad of the understanding and help she was offering. In the mind of Susan she wanted Mary hooked on being fucked deep and hard that no human being could match. Mary would not be going after anyone else's boyfriend. She wanted Mary to have a body to die for but no one can satisfy.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers