Kinky Secrets Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers

Once she was free Mary got up out of the female mannequin and had to put her high heels on, the angle of the mannequin's feet were causing Mary to where higher and higher heels. The 5 and ½ inch heels had relieved most of the pain from her calves but she would need higher ones.

Feeling the best she had for a long time she leaned in and kissed the male mannequin. The fact it was her father's face didn't matter now, she just wanted to show her appreciation in some form. All this was being written away by the mannequin.

Walking into the bathroom Mary saw herself in the mirror, her holes were gaping, the anal ring didn't look it would close. Her tits were huge and looked artificial. There was a raised ring around her aureole that Mary had no idea why it was there. All this struck Mary as a well fuck person who was on her limits. All this was making her want more and this scared her. Putting her hands on her waist highlighted that her waist was getting smaller. When she lay in the mannequin last night it was tight and this morning there was a gap.

Her waist was still shrinking, and she hoped it would stop soon. Looking at the atomically shaped buttplugs Mary had to choose the 2 inch one. Once in place Mary felt she could wear it to work without discomfort.

pvclook
pvclook
353 Followers
12