Kinky Secrets Ch. 21

Story Info
Trying to fix things makes things worse for her.
3.3k words
4.47
52.3k
19
0

Part 21 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers

Work was hectic and wearing a thick baggy jumper had made her sweat. Her nipples had to be covered up as the raised ring was on show. Mary knew she had to find a solution as padding her bra would make her tits look even bigger, Mary already thought her breasts had increased in size so more padding would make her look enormous.

In the meantime Susan was sending progress reports to Toyland and these had convinced them that they would recoup their previous and well as the new development costs but Susan had requested some new small developments that made the company think again.

It took time but with the feedback from the facial mask and Susan had assured them that full control of the face is within their grasp they relented to her request. They would send a fully flexible cyber skin body suit with nano links that they can be externally controlled as soon as it was ready.

Toyland was going to take the development of the facial mask and make a suit that you could wear. This was possible but very expensive and if Susan didn't deliver on her promise they would come after her. The suit would be along the same lines as the male mannequin outer skin, a pulsar device will be used to set the firmness from soft and flexible to ridged and firm depending on the setting. Mary will be able to wear this like a rubber cat suit or placed into a position and locked so she could not move.

In the meantime Mary was finding the evenings very entertaining. She had gotten over the face of the male mannequin and wearing her mask. She liked the way she felt, so refreshed and satisfied by her lover.

Her lover was developing patterns of Mary's behaviour while she was being fucked and was using this information to do things slightly different and all this was making Mary climax more and more. She found there was less pain when the buttplug was expanded to its limit. The ball inside the dildo in her colon seemed more enjoyable, unbeknown to her she could now take just under a 3 inch wide dildo 20 inches in length.

Mary would get up each morning and put on the high heeled shoes and look at herself in the mirror. There was no doubt about it her waist was getting thinner; she found her breath was a little shallow. It was starting to worry her that her waist may shrink to the extent it will stop her breathing.

All this was worrying her so she phoned Susan and said hi, Susan said she hasn't seen her for a few days and was everything ok? Susan had seen her through the cameras fucking herself. She had also noticed Mary's clit was always pushing out into her knickers. A little plan came to mind where she could get Mary to wear something that will stop her playing with it and this will frustrate Mary but by linking to her Lover she could her clit played with and rely more on her new lover.

Meeting up that evening Mary expressed her concern as she showed Susan how much her waist has shrunk. They both went over the instructions and it said a pulse for each ½ inch and Mary insisted she pressed it no more than 5 times. Going into the fine print of the specifications they found the electrical circuitry was based on 110 volts and as it was a pulse based on what it was plugged into they both realised what had happened. The pulse from the device wasn't in ½ inch reductions but more like 1 inch.

Gasping, it dawned on Mary she will have a 17inch waist. With her big sexy backside and stuck out huge tits she would have a figure that would make Jessica Rabbit envious.

There wasn't much they could do about the webbing now except get advice from Toyland so they wrote and sent them an email. As Susan had rerouted the email account she would alter this to her advantage.

The other problem was the ring that stuck out around Marys Aureole and couldn't understand why it was there. Unbeknown to her Susan had specifically asked for this. She wanted Mary to attach nipple shields. The ones she had in mind would be permanently attached, not that Mary knew anything about this.

They looked through the documentation on the suit and see what they say about this. Looking through Mary found the notes Susan had planted. They mentioned they were for sensitive nipples; these can have an attachment that enhances the hands the mannequin places on her tits. Apparently there were some nipples shields supplied so they both went looking through the small packages in the box. Finding them they both laughed, they were a pair of hands. When fitted to Mary's nipples they were shaped in a way her lover was behind her and reached round and groped her tits. The wrists went under each breast and the finger were spread out and came up and over her nipples.

The top of the hands could be disconnected so that anyone behind her could reach around and put their hands inside.

Susan said come try them out but Mary wasn't sure but Susan coaxed her to try them with her lover tonight. Mary looked at her and blushed and Susan said you must be fucking him the last few nights as you seem to have that dazed just fucked look about you. I bet your holes could take monster cocks and you know you love it.

Agreeing to try them Mary exposed her breast and Susan applied some lotion, she wasn't supposed to but Mary didn't know this. The lotion was the adhesive and as the hands were of the same material as the webbing would be absorbed into Mary's tits. By morning the hands would be stuck there.

There were connectors at the base of two fingers that clipped onto the rings. Once on they did hide the rings but what Mary had was a pair of hands groping each breast.

As Mary held them in place and ensure they were clipped right in tight Susan said she found more instructions for her Lover.

They explained the mannequin had been updated and there were more options available. Mary grabbed the papers and quickly read them. She was looking to see if there was any other mode than gentle fucking. She was loving the fucking but just need a good hard fuck and it was driving her mad all the slow deep gentle fucks.

Susan had planted the instructions as she had rewritten them to remove the warnings and to remove instructions about other modes. She wanted Mary to choose between all night fucking and the 'Fuck me' mode.

The 'Fuck Me' mode was basically like a rape fuck, hard and vicious. The instruction went on to say all components for the female had to be in place. The male mannequin syncs with the femsuit and then takes over until the charge stored is exhausted.

What femsuit? There wasn't one. The thought of being controlled sent a shiver down Mary's spine. They wrote another email asking about the femsuit.

While Mary had been reading the instructions Susan had slipped out and got hold of Mary's face mask. There was a tiny outlet for a USB adapter could to be plugged into. Connecting the USB Susan downloaded the updated software. Mary' face would now be controlled by the mask. Susan wanted her normal expression to be one of naive young innocence but when being fucked once of lust and whorish.

With the membrane being absorbed the face mask will not be required and she will always be controlled.

Mary felt self-conscious walking around with hands groping her breasts but she could see the rings had been smoothed out and a bra would hide the hands.

Saying goodnight Mary went and got ready for bed. Her bed these days was the female mannequin.

It didn't take long for Mary to settle down and set everything in place. The differences this time were the hands were not on her tits but inside the nipple shield hands. The sensors within her lover detected these were attached and this released one of the safeguard latches in the software within her Lover. Her lover when fucking her would be more aggressive groping her tits and even put some vibration and electric pulses through the hands and directly into her nipples.

Mary was getting used to the regular fucking but she could tell there was a difference. As she was being fucked Mary was being pulled harder by the hands and the vibrations and shocks drove her to orgasms quicker and harder

The face started its work by first slightly stopping Mary's facial muscles, where Mary would scrunch her eyes when she orgasmed now they were not as tight. The program was set to just resist the muscles and as these accepted the changes the software would start to impose the new facial expressions.

The huge dildos in Mary were driving her insane. She was cuming so much, quite often she would be moaning and coaxing and begging her lover to keep fucking her.

Her clit was being wanked and pulled by her lover. Mary had seen a clit protector in the box earlier and put it on. It was a rubber like sleeve the slipped over her clit. It did stop her clothing rubbing her clit and Lover again had detected this and wanked and pulled the suction device and with the covering was able to be more aggressive.

Mary loved the little changes and was pushing back onto the dildos. This was how Mary would fall asleep.

By morning her lover had stopped and Mary disconnected the dildos and slowly got up. Going into the bathroom she noticed the groping hands were still in place and so was the clit protector.

Taking hold of the protector pulled it. It was stuck, trying again and again it just wouldnt move. Same with the hands, trying to prize them off she found they had moulded to her skin.

They would not come off and Mary had to get to work. She couldn't believe she had to put a bra over the hands and knickers over her ciit. With the regular buttplug in place Mary was turning into a wet dream.

Mary could wear more normal clothes as her clit wasn't being rubbed so much and the hands on her breasts while being big were easier to hide than the ring. Her top still couldnt be tight otherwise everyone would think she was wearing a corset. They wouldn't know this was now her normal waist.

After each night her face was changing, looking younger and more innocent. Growing out her hair had helped this image. At night her face was different, it was about slightly open mouth, hot flushes and sultry eyes as her face went from innocence to pure lust.

During this time Toyland had replied and explained her waist would not shrink less than 17 inches. Not being sure if she should be relieved and upset she read on. They mentioned the femsuit had just been dispatched.

Waiting for notification from the Post office dragged the days out. It was a two edged sword, the delivery girl will more than likely be there and on the other hand a hard fucking was being missed.

At last a note was sent to her that a parcel had arrived. Dressing to go Mary looked in the mirror like she always did when leaving the house. The shoes were emphasising her backside, it was more bubble shape these days and stuck right out. The gap between her legs was about 4 inches and the constant wearing of the buttplug because the webbing was pulling her bum hole open made a distinct line between her cheeks. You couldn't make out the buttplug as it was shaped to be discreet but she could feel it there all the time.

Wearing a loose top hid the shape of her breasts as they stuck right out and the groping hands were fixed and won't be off for a long time. As for her waist this was just less than 18 inches and emphasised all her assets. Breathing took a bit of getting used as it had to be shallower.

Susan offered her a lift and together they went to get the parcel. Susan didn't want her spending time with the delivery girl, Mary was looking so hot and with so many membranes absorbed in the face she looking like an innocent teenager. She could also see under the skin Mary was permanently on edge, a small trigger and she would climax, getting Mary's clit covered was a good move as this was driving her crazy and only the stroking from her lover seem to satisfy. The mannequin had an attachment within one of the hands that connected to the suction device and this helped Mary to cum.

Walking into the post office she handed over the note, the lady behind the counter had to give a double take, standing in front of her was the sexist, shapeliest lady she had ever seen but the face radiated innocence.

The post office lady got up and shouted to her friend, the girl you gave a lift to is here, handing the note over to the delivery girl she said you better get this.

The delivery girl smirked but when she took in the new Mary she was stunned, walking through to the customer area she stood next to Mary and asked where her friend was? Explaining she was in the car and won't require a lift home the delivery girl was disappointed.

She went off to get the parcel and when she returned she had to get a few minutes with Mary. Telling her she needed to sign the overseas acceptance sheet and follow me.

Once in the office the girl turned around and slowly ran her hands over Mary's legs and up to her waist, standing there Mary wanted to say something but didn't know what to say, so the girl continued and placed on hand on her clit and feeling how big it was gently squeezed, then started to stroke it back and fore.

Her legs were turning to jelly and she moaned, taking this encouragement the girl fondled her tits and marvelled how they seem to stick out and when she felt the hands she said you look so innocent but you're a kinky slut and leaned in and started to kiss her. The girl couldn't resist the fresh and young looking Mary and yet being so kinky.

Mary juices were running out of her and started to climax, she had to hold onto the girl as she wanked and squeezed her clit, the hand feeling her arse and was coming down between her cheeks. The girl saw the innocent face turn to one of pure lust as she climaxed. The nanos in the mask had done their job.

With a mighty effort Mary managed to get control of herself as the girl was just about to find that a great big buttplug was in her arse. Pushing the girl away Mary grabbed the parcel and ran as fast as she could in the 6 inch heels to the car.

Getting in Susan as why she was so flushed and she explained she was in a hurry so she ran back to the car.

Once back at her house they went in and opened the parcel. Inside was a very soft flexible suit. Reading the instructions it explained that in its dormant state the material is very soft and was made from the same material the webbing was constructed from.

To wear the suit you must be nude and you enter the suit through the neck. The suit will stretch enough and using the lotion supplied you will be able to fit it to you with little difficulty.

On the side you will see a beauty spot; under this is male mannequin syncing port and a connection for the pulsar device. The pulsar will activate the molecules in the suit to stiffen. The range is 1 to 5. If more than 5 pulses are used the molecules will revert back to zero and be totally flexible again.

Suggestion of use is two or three, with four you will hardly be able to move and five will make you rigid. The male mannequin has the same material and would have been shipped with a setting of four.

Looking at the lotion Susan made a not to find a similar bottle and put the lotion she had for the webbing in it. She would look for a chance to swap bottles and as the femsuit was made of the same material of the webbing it should adhere to her. The thought of having Mary glued inside the femsuit turned her on.

Saying good night Susan said she had to sort some things out and would leave her to have her fun with Daddy Lover. Admonishing Susan for being so nasty Mary bade goodnight and would let her know how things went. Susan would know as she wanted to get home and watch through the cameras so she was recording her demise.

Now on her own Mary went and stripped for a shower. Soaping herself she did admire her body, it was downright sexy with the huge tits evening with the groping hands, they sort of looked obscene and nasty and turned her on every time she looked at them.

Once dried she carefully oiled her body and around the neck of the femsuit, testing the width she could get the neck. It seemed tight but looked like it would stretch. Laying on the bed Mary placed one foot then the other and started to wiggle her body inside.

Once her feet were in place she noticed the feet on the femsuit were rigid and pointed straight down. She was glad of wearing the 6 inch heels for the last few weeks otherwise she would not be able to walk.

Having got her feet fitted Mary worked the rest of the suit up her body. At her waist she found the area around her pussy, clit and arse had been retracted so there would be easy access.

Getting her arms in did require a lot of pulling and Mary thought the material would break but it was stretchy and once her shoulders were in her hands went straight into place. Their fingers for each of hers and they separated.

The suit was well defined. Having wiggled and got the suit on Mary stood up and put her shoes on. They were tight with the extra material of the femsuit and they were not as extreme as the femsuit's feet. Making a mental note to buy bigger and higher shoes Mary started to push and prod the suit for the best fit.

The lotion did help and once satisfied of the fit she went to look in the mirror. She looked like a hentai doll, and the way her waist came in and her breasts thrust out she was the porn version of Jessica Rabbit.

The groping hands were mostly hidden by the suit and she could see her real nipples poking through. They must have made an opening for them but only a small one as her nipples felt pinched. There was a narrowing at the base of each breast and reminded Mary of the female chest of the mannequin and how her breasts got trapped. This wouldn't happen with this suit as even though it did squeeze the base of each breast the material was very stretchy and flexible.

Over the time Mary had been wearing the mask her face had altered. As it was gradual Mary didn't notice so she picked the mask up and clipped it into position.

Walking around in the femsuit and getting used to it she had put off the real reason for putting it on long enough.

Mary wanted to try the 'Fuck me' mode.

pvclook
pvclook
348 Followers