Kinky Secrets Ch. 22

Story Info
The fucking from the mannequin was not what she bargained for.
2.2k words
4.54
76.7k
28

Part 22 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
349 Followers

Wearing the femsuit meant she couldn’t lie down inside the mannequin like she did most nights. Coming up with a plan Mary needed to place her Lover near her bed and she could be on it. Her lover was rigid, taking the pulsar device and connecting it up pressed the device twice.

Her lover went from solid to a rag doll. She could see it was made of the same material as her suit and there must be a skeletal frame as it held most of it shape.

Pressing it twice more it hardened up but easy to move. There were new toys that came with the femsuit and looked to be about the same size as dildo and buttplug she had got used to. The dildo coming out of the buttplug was as the same length as the other but was much thicker and didn’t have the ball device.

She thought she would be able to take this as her colon had been progressively stretched. Taking a gamble Mary replaced the old ones with these new ones.

She did notice a few differences, there were ridges and Mary thought the extra stimulation would be great. What Mary didn’t know they were not there for stimulation but to accommodate the expansion of them. Once connected to the male mannequin the software can increase the dildos length and girth.

Placing her lover near the bed Mary got on the bed. Plugging the sync cable from her lover and the pulsar device in to her suit Mary got into the position.

Placing the lover hands into position she reached around to switch her lover to ‘Fuck Me’ mode and to pulse her suit to add protection from the hands. The instructions had said twice will be enough.

The pulsar device had been placed in her Lover’s hand that would normally hold her waist. This was because it would be difficult to reach. She knew she had about 30 seconds and this was plenty of time to place the hand in the correct place.

Everything was set. The dildo was in deep. The dildo inside the buttplug went quite easily up into her colon even though it was 2 and ½ inches thick. The thick part of the buttplug was rammed home.

Flipping the switch to ‘Fuck Me’ mode her lover pushed forward and the hands gripped her hard and pulled her back.

Realising her mistake but it was too late. Her Lover took over. The male mannequin had not been set to being rigid and with the safety protocols lifted by the switching of modes it had detected the sync with the female was in place. With all necessary requirements in place her lover took over.

All this was assessed and completed in a blink of an eye. The pulsar device being in its hand and detecting the femsuit was too soft for its rough treatment pressed the device four times.

Mary was locked in position and no way of moving. She was on her hands and knees in front of her lover and had just lifted her head up when everything locked. There was a mirror over her bed and she had no choice but to look into it. She could see her there and above in the background was the mannequin with her Father’s face staring right at her.

Then she started to feel the changes.

With her lover not locked down the hands could move. The pair on her waist went by her head and was attempting to grasp her hair. Each time they were missing they edge a little nearer. Eventually the hands did grasp her hair. At this point they pulled back forcing her head higher and back.

Looking in the mirror her father’s face had altered from one of being plain and neutral to having a nasty sneer.

She felt a hand move off her leg and grasp her clit. Gripping very tight the hand would release a little and tighten again. This was very painful and tears started to form.

The dildo in her pussy seemed to lengthen and widen. Never had she been so being filled. Being forced to look ahead into the mirror at herself she could see most of the shape of the dildo through her stomach and see it was going deeper and causing a lot of pain.

There was a respite for a few seconds then the dildo deep in her colon also lengthened and expanded. Being held so still there was nothing she could do as her insides were being pushed to their limits. The buttplug section altered. The narrow section was expanded out to the same diameter as the rest of the buttplug. There was a brief pause and it expanded again and the buttplug now had three raised sections.

Mary was scared. As her Lover as made of the same material it had nanos right through the skin. These are controlled by the software Susan had updated and used self developing code using the fuzzy logic.

Over the last few weeks it had written and developed code but could not put it into action due to safety protocols and being held rigid. With all these restrictions lifted her Lover was using this code. This could was being updated even while in use so could adapt quickly to the circumstances.

Her Lover also had visual recognition and was ready the signs off Mary. As she was now locked into one position it was reading the fact she was not moving away as acceptance. And looking at her face in the mirror could see her face giving of signs of lust. This being controlled y the mask.

The hands tightened and ensured she could not move forward and then Mary felt the thrust, starting slow her Lover pulled back until was nearly out of her pussy and rammed the dildo back in.

Hammering into her cervix and up into her womb causing Mary a lot of pain. The dildo in her arse pulled back by about 6 inches so the buttplug didn’t leave her, with the ridges the mannequin pushed. Mary felt every ridge as they expanded her even more and the dildo in her colon moved back inside her.

The pace started to pick up and with Mary having no choice but look straight ahead into the mirror she could see the shape great big dildo in her cunt.

The hands inside the nipple shield hands vibrated and pinched her nipples hard. As the pace picked up Mary noticed she started to cream, her juices were lubricating the dildo and as her lover detected this became more vicious.

She couldn’t understand her feelings as the pain was still there but this seemed to turn her on. She could feel her passion rise as the brutality of the fucking went on. Her clit was being pulled and crushed, released and wanked. She should be in agony but it was something else and her lover could detect and even see it as her face mask felt her passion it exaggerated it through her face.

Being fucked so hard suddenly brought her to the edge, it as if a switch had been thrown and the looking into the mirror the face looking back was nothing but sex and lust. She looked like a whore that loved her job.

Picking up the signals and noticing the changes in her the mannequin continued. Mary’s first orgasm had her screaming. It didn’t stop as she got over her climax the buttplug in her arse rammed home. This was nearly 5 inches wide with the ridges and tearing in her. Realising her predicament she tried to figure a way out but the relentlessly mauling of her tits and nipples with the wanking of her clit was sending her off to another orgasm.

Unable to get away from all the stimulation and being held rigid was pushing her onto another orgasm. Having no choice but to look into the mirror she could see the face of her lover
.
It was all nasty and mean looking. She had never seen her father look like that. The image ingrained into her mind and something was being pulled tight.

Whatever it was had snapped. She gave in and the raping took over her, never had she felt like this. The orgasms were being ripped from her, the pure lust that appeared on her face. She was being fucked by daddy and embraced it.

Lost in the world of fucking the dildo in her pussy was now 17 inches and 4 and ½ inches thick as it buried itself into her womb. Pounding Mary and putting her well and truly into the world of sex and lust. Never will she look at her lover in the same light.

All this was being recorded by Susan and she couldn’t believe how rough the mannequin was treating Mary and seeing her love it.

The data being sent back to Susan would be used to enhance the mannequin even more.

The pounding was relentless and she had slipped into a state or euphoria, her mind along with her body had passed over to the brutal and sex. The gaps between her orgasms which were massive were so little she didn’t get over one before another took her.

Being nothing but a rag doll Mary could hardly stay conscious and being held to look straight into the mirror she saw that she loved her sexy, lusting face looking back and her daddy giving her such pleasure.

As her rape was nearing the 2 hour mark her daddy lover slowed and stopped. She didn’t realise this and actually fell asleep as her lover switched from ‘Fuck me’ mode to the default program which was the slow gentle fuck. The power for ‘Fuck me’ mode had depleted otherwise the mannequin would not have stopped.

As Mary was locked in position she could not release herself so enjoyed the gentle fuck even in her sleep. The dildos reduced to their normal state and the lover’s face went to the expressionless version.

By morning her lover had completed its program and had released its hold on her. Mary had to concentrate and force her hand to get hold of the pulsar device and quickly press it twice.

Being released Mary collapsed onto the bed into the soaking puddle of pussy juice. Her bedding was wet and sticky and the bedroom reeked of her musky creamy butter juice.

Now she could move Mary took a last look in the mirror and she saw her daddy lover standing behind her with an expressionless look on its face. So different to last night and flashes of last night came back and she groaned, the images of her face, her lovers the dildo in her stomach and the relentless brutal fucking was making her wet again.

Managing to suppress her feelings she slowly got up off the bed. Her arse was gaping so she had to take the 3 inch buttplug by the side of the bed and push it home. This was too loose, the webbing of the suit was restricting her hole from closing up she knew she would need the bigger size.

Staggering on her wobbly legs she put on the ballet high shoes and went into the bathroom. Standing up she saw how the suit fitted her and even though it was a bit slack at her waist, around her tits it was tight and the banding around the base made them stick out. Her breast must have swelled a little more over night as her nipples were sticking out far though the hole.

Taking the mask off Mary noticed that the differences between her face and the mask were small. She liked the idea of temporally looking like her younger self even if it was just for a short while. The membranes she was absorbing would ensure the look was for more than temporary.

With the femsuit set at its most relaxed state it still took quite some effort to pull the suit down past her shoulders. Pushing past over her tits with the narrow banding did fight back a little but soon she was free her as well.

Sitting on the side of the bath she pulled the rest of the suit off her. Preparing the cleaning solution in the bath she put the femsuit into the mixture and left it to soak.

Mary felt she had been an assault course, her body protested whenever she stretched too far or turned too quickly.

As she showered she ran through her mind what had happened. She had been fed up with the gentle fucking so she got what she asked for. The thought of the face of her father changing to such an evil nasty sneer made her gasp. This in a twisted way turned her one and she ran her hand down over the clit and started wanking and stroking herself.

She had to get ready for work so she admonished herself and forced her hands to stop.

Moving back into bedroom she saw her laver standing there. Being taller than her she got onto the bed and studied the face. After a few minutes she leaned in and gave it a kiss on the mouth. She swore the mouth opened a little so she kissed it again but this time a bit longer as the kiss turned into something more and she wrapped her hands around the its head.

Eventually pulling back she said thanks Daddy.

pvclook
pvclook
349 Followers