Kinky Secrets Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pvclook
pvclook
349 Followers

Eventually the program finished and the hands realised her. Moving as quickly as she could Mary pulled herself off the dildos and made her way out of the bedroom. Slipping on her shoes as she couldn't walk far without some sort of heel she pulled her bathrobe around herself. Her rosebud was still wide open so grabbing one of the buttplugs she pushed it up inside her. She realised she had picked the next size up to what she normally uses and groaned as it seated itself. It felt so big.

Making her way downstairs she found Susan in the kitchen drinking coffee. Hi there I saw you were enjoying yourself and she smirked. Mary felt so embarrassed. Susan had noticed Mary hadn't taken the fembot suit off and she looked so sexy yet artificial.

Explaining she felt so turned on from this morning and didn't know why. Susan said don't worry what you do in your own place is up to you and anyway you can have more fun later? Oh nothing just saying I am sure you will let Daddy use you again tonight.

Susan said I brought your coat back, sorry I had to rush off to work but I can see you got back ok. As they discussed the morning events the doorbell rang, Susan looked at her watch and smiled.. it was 8pm.

Getting Susan went to the window and saw Ann and Perry coming into view. Making her way to the door ensuring Mary pottered around the kitchen she opened the door and went back into the kitchen. Making conversation with Mary Ann and Perry appeared.

Mary was shocked and tried to cover herself but they had seen the femsuit. Mary looked and Susan and Susan said' oh didn't I say they were popping round?'. Mary could see them looking at her and devouring how she looked in the femsuit

What do you think of Mary's suit? Susan asked Ann, laughing she said makes her tits stick right out. Looking down her body she could see how extreme Mary's waist was. In the Fembot suit she looked as if she was wearing a constricting corset. The she saw her clit. Gasping she said that is huge. Mary's legs looked so slim and exaggerated the gap between her legs. The Shoes finished the look off. Mary was a dream on legs and the angelic young face was anyone's wet dream.

Ann reached forward and touched Mary's clit; she asked about the covering and is that why your clit was so big. Mary said it was because she was so sensitive she put a cover on. But since then her clit has grown and the cover seemed stuck. The base has a ring and seem to be restricting the blood but was supposed to just hold it in place but now I am not too sure and can't get it off.

Ann noticed there was a ring about an inch from the top and was made to look like the head of the clit had a mushroom head. She knew it would be difficult getting the cover off but did see the makings of the odd split. It looked like Mary was growing bigger than the cover could hold and was starting to burst it. Running a finger along the length Mary shivered and groaned.

Smiling Ann asked was that nice? Blushing Mary stepped back. Susan said why don't you go upstairs and take the fembot suit off, Ann can help you. Come on said Ann let's have a proper look at you and escorted her upstairs.

Left alone with Susan, Perry sat there not saying a word. He knew how Susan could operate and didn't really want to be there, even if Mary was the sexiest thing he had ever seen. After a few minutes Susan asked if he would like to see Ann in the fembot suit. Perry said of course he would but why was she offering to do this? Susan said she wanted Mary to have a newer suit and if Ann had it, it would make it easier to persuade her.

After a few moments and Perry had thought about seeing Ann in the fembot suit, high tits and slimmed waist said ok I would. But the fembot suit won't fit Ann will it? Ann's tits are bigger and her waist is nowhere near Mary's. Don't worry about that Susan said, the fembot suit is quite flexible and will just keep the pressure on her body. Now if she wore it for weeks or months then I suppose her body would change to fembot suit as the pressure would never ease until the form it was designed for was reached.

Having got Perry to agree she said let me persuade Ann, you just prod the odd encouragement.

While they were talking Ann and was helping Mary out of the fembot suit. Ann noticed it was showing wear. Taking her time Ann help Mary get the suit down past her breasts. Ann expected Mary's breasts to be normal but what she saw was Mary's breasts were high and proud. The nipples even had raised rings around the aureoles making the nipples look huge.

Stepping out of the fembot suit Mary tried to keep her back to Ann so she wouldn't see her massive buttplug. Mary didn't want her to see this and it was three inches in diameter. To Mary it felt comfortable and was keeping her rosebud from ever closing.

Ann did see the buttplug, she first thought it was part of the fembot suit but once Mary stepped out of it she knew Marys was very, very kinky and couldn't wait to see how wide she could go. Teasing she said your quite the slut under that shy exterior. Huge clit that you can fuck me with later and a buttplug that would make a porn slut groan and you look like it lives there.. Such a fucking slut!

Mary stammered and said no, you don't understand, Ann said don't bother I won't believe you and Perry said you were so vanilla.

Taking the fembot suit Mary placed it in the batch to wash it and Ann after a few minutes watching her sexy arse bent over in the 6 inch heels decided to help. Between them they washed it through then placed it up onto a special hanger to dry. Secretly Mary was hoping to wear it again after they had gone and wanted it all ready.

Taking the bathrobe hanging on the door Mary slipped it on and went to go to her bedroom to dress. Ann said don't bother unless your putting something sexy on as Perry and me want to see what you had done to your body. And said You must have done so much surgery yet I can't see one scar.

Ann turned and led Mary downstairs. Once in the kitchen Ann told Perry that it's not the fembot suit that gave Mary her figure. It may help but let me tell you Mary is one hot sex bomb.

Turning Mary around to face her with Perry sitting behind her Ann grabbed the back of the bathrobe and lifted up to Mary's arse. Perry did a double take. Mary having a huge buttplug up inside her rosebud.

Ann dropped the bathrobe before Mary could protest but the damage had been done. Perry stood and went and looked at Mary, standing in those heels made her nearly as tall as Perry and she had to explain she couldn't walk without the heels as the fembot suit forced her feet into a high arch.

Susan jumped in and said, yes Mary wears the suit every night and has shaped Mary. On that note Ann wouldn't you like a body like Mary? Ann laughed of course I would but I am not going under the knife. Susan laughed and said nor has Mary. By wearing the fembot suit for a long, long time has done this and of course she was helped by a special webbing corset that has shrunk under her skin. It's a prototype and was meant to be temporary but prototype's being prototypes had a flaw which has now been corrected but poor Mary is stuck with her new shape for the foreseeable future.

Wow said Ann that is how you done it. Susan said that includes her tits. There was a band at the base and this seems to have been absorbed as well and gives Mary that artificial, hentai character look about them.

Mary not liking them talking about her like she wasn't there interjected and said, yes and they seem to be slowly growing. They all laughed at Mary's interjection and Mary realised what she just said.

Susan looked at her and said they are getting bigger? Yes said Mary, they have swollen a bit more and always very sensitive these days. When Daddy grabs them I nearly cum from his touch. Ann and Perry said who's Daddy? Susan quickly jumped in and said that's for another day, Mary has a part-time lover who she calls Daddy and not her real father, just a nickname.

They were about to ask more questions when Susan asked Ann did she like seeing Mary in the fembot suit? Of course Ann said she loved the look. Well said Susan why don't you try it on? Ann said it's too small, my breasts are bigger than Mary's and her waist is far smaller, I could nearly put my hands around Mary's waist.

Looking at Perry Susan asked, fancy seeing Ann in the suit? Looking all sexy and shapely, not like Mary but it is flexible and stretchy and will enhance her figure. Taking his cue he said seeing Ann it would be a turn on, after all it's only for the night.

Thinking this through Ann said ok I will, should be fun. Susan smiled and said I will go and check to see if it's dry.

What Susan did was hide the lotion and put the feeding lotion in its place. Checking the fembot suit she thought it should be dry in very soon.

Coming back she said to Ann, the sexy fembot suit should be dry soon, why don't you put the lotion on? If you let it dry and put a second coating of the lotion over you as well I think that will make the fembot suit stretch easier.

Mary said is there that much lotion left? Just try and make the lotion spread over you twice, there should be enough said Susan.

Alright said Ann, Perry you stay here and I can surprise you on how I look. Susan said once you're ready to put the suit on give me a call and I will help.

Once stripped in the bathroom and thought a quick shower will help. She even shaved all her hair below her head hair. She wanted the suit to fit as best as possible. Once she dried she went looking for the lotion. Looking inside she saw plenty. Mary said there wasn't much left, maybe you have to put loads on. So she made sure all her body was well covered by the feeding lotion. Making sure her tits had plenty. Hers were bigger than Mary's and knew this area would be tight. She laughed to herself, Perry' eyes will pop right out.

Once the first layer dried she called for Susan to give her a hand. Susan and Ann got the fembot suit ready and Ann put the extra layer of lotion on. Stepping into legs of fembot suit she slowly worked the suit up to her waist.

Susan helped her to get her arms in and worked the torso into place. The fembot suit was a bit short but Susan stretched and gently pulled. Susan knew as the suit was being fed it would get more elastic. After a few minutes the legs and seems right. Pulling the torso into place wasn't so easy and it was meant for a narrower waist but once the lotion touched it, within a minute it started to stretch.

With her arms in place all that was left were Ann's breasts. There was a narrow section at the base and Susan had to kneed and gently help Ann's breasts in through the opening. Eventually they were in and the fembot suit suddenly sucked itself into place.

At last Ann could go and look at herself. Susan smiled as Ann's tits stuck right out. Her nipples poking through the opening at the end. She did look sexy and hot. So artificial yet sexy, Ann knew Perry would love to fuck her looking like this.

Susan was going to mention the mask but thought she would keep that for another time now that she had Ann in the fembot suit. She just had to ensure she kept it on for about 8 hours. She would get them to take Mary to bed, Mary would let them fist fuck her and with her stamina now built up from fucking Daddy would keep them Ann and Perry entertained.

Ann came down and stood in the doorway. Perry's eyes nearly popped out of his head. He could see how Ann's tits were being held up and out and the nipples just dying to be sucked.

The waist was being pulled in and reluctantly he said Susan you were right the suit was fantastic on Ann.

Perry was rock hard and couldn't wait to fuck them both. With Ann and Mary already stripped off he went to cajole Mary for a kiss and leaned in. Reluctant at first but she knew she was turned on and started to kiss Perry back.

With his arms around her waist he pulled her against him and ground his cock against Mary. Seeing things were starting Susan said I have to go so have fun. Mary asked you're not going to leave me with them are you? Now don't be silly said Susan you know Perry, you've sucked and fucked him enough in the past and well Ann and you have got acquainted, you will be in good hands and at that up and left.

Susan had already that the cameras were all still well hidden She would use this footage to keep everyone in line and do what she say.

pvclook
pvclook
349 Followers
12