Kip and Salina Ch. 01

Story Info
Devotees meet.
8.7k words
4.59
23.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers

Strong sexual content.

On the first day of their vacation, husband and wife Kip and Salina pulled into the motel entrance. Kip parked and backed his wheelchair to the lift and lowered himself to the ground. He wheeled into the office and gave his name. The clerk found the reservation and he did the paperwork, got the key and returned to the van. He pulled to the room and there was a handicap parking space with an 8 foot access area beside the van right in front of the door. He got out again and Salina got out of the van and took the card key to open the door. Kip got their suitcase, put it on his lap and headed for the door. She had it open and was holding it open for Kip. He put the bag on the bed and they kissed.

It had been a long, hot day. They had already decided a shower was in order before they did anything else. Kip transferred to the bed as it was easier to get his long leg, locking knee braces off. He had shorts on but it was a big relief to get the hot straps off. He lifted his rear and Salina pulled his shorts off. He removed his t-shirt and socks and put the stuff in a pile on the floor. Salina came and sat by him and he helped her get her top off, undid the straps that held her bilateral, above elbow, prosthetic arms with hooks and lifted them off. He removed the stump socks and threw then in the pile of cloths. She stood and he pulled her shorts down her long, light brown legs. She had already kicked her shoes off.

Salina grinned down at him, she is 5'8" tall, 130 lbs, 36 D breasts and of Hispanic dissent. Her pubic area was shaved clean as were her long legs from foot to hip. Her right arm stump was shorter than the left, which was how she planned and gave her a little less function, and the scars were very fine across the ends. Salina had been without her arms for about 18 months. She was just beginning to really be able to use her hook prosthesis very well. She had been very diligent about learning their use. She turned sideways and Kip reached up to her breast and she offered him a stump to kiss. He played for a few minutes and then transferred back to his wheelchair.

They went into the shower, both used the john and both got into the roll in shower. Kip pushed his chair out and closed the door and turned the water on. Salina could stand under it and after she got wet moved out and Kip soaped her good all over. He directed the shower head at him, got wet and soaped himself. They rinsed off, turned the water temp down to cool off some more then turned the water off and he dried her off and then himself. He put a towel on his chair seat and wheeled out of the shower. They finished drying and Kip got some clean clothes out of the bag.

He dressed Salina in a light blue t-shirt and shorts and dark ones for him and neither had anything on under them. Kip said it was too hot to put his braces back on and did Salina want to go to dinner without her arms. She said please, if you don't mind feeding me. He said you know I don't, but you will have to put up with how it arouses me later tonight. She said oh well, if I have to, and they both laughed. She knew his feeding her would make him hard as a rock and they had not had their daily screw yet. The motel clerk had suggested the place across the street as being good to eat and Kip knew if they did not drive anywhere, he would not lose his parking place.

They finished getting ready; Kip put a 2 inch Velcro strap around his calf's and chair front wheel support bar and one around his thighs so his legs would not fall off the foot rest and they left the room. It was a short walk across the two lane road. There were not a lot of people around but neither one felt out of place being seen in a wheelchair or with no arms. They both loved the condition they were in. They had a great dinner and Kip enjoyed feeding her very much. He had pledged to her that he would always be there to take care of her. They went back to the motel and decided to sit by the pool for a while. It had cooled off and they enjoyed being outside. Since Salina did not have a hand to hold, he held her short stump rubbing it periodically. She loved having her stumps touched and he loved it when she did things to his legs.

Kip had polio when he was 5 and it left both of his legs totally paralyzed. He had always had braces and walked with crutches until his junior year in high school. The school was too big for him to get to class on time so he started using his wheelchair. He had always been accepted by his school mates and he was afraid that using the chair would make him stand out more but it was no problem. He still wore his braces all the time because he liked the look and feel of them but used his chair 90% of the time. Because his muscles quit working at an early age, his legs were very thin with no muscle tone at all. His right leg was a little shorter and his shoe was built up. Kip was 6 feet tall and weighed about 180. He had very muscular arms and shoulders.

He and Salina had met in college as she was attracted to him because he was in a wheelchair. It did not take her long to fall for him for other reasons. She really liked his attitude towards life and how well he treated people including her. After school he got a job as an electrical engineer with a development company and one of their designs hit the jackpot and they all got quite a bit of money when they sold the patent. Salina had a job as an interrupter for a government agency. They had set up housekeeping together after school and a move to another state. They got married a couple of years later.

Salina had told Kip from early on that she had a wish to be an arm amputee. She also had started using her feet for hands when she was at home. They both had admitted to being devotees on their second date and that drew them even closer together. They had decided that neither one of them wanted children so Kip had a vasectomy early on while he was still in college. Salina had her tubes ligated a little later.

They soon headed back to the room and on the way Salina asked him to get her single left arm out of the van; it was all she was going to wear tomorrow. They both went to the bathroom and Salina was very Horney. Her period was not very regular now that she did not have to take the pill. She thought it must be going to start in the next few days. They both undressed and Kip got on the bed. Kip noticed her staring at him with a big smile. He said what and she told him to help her get her arm on. He did and she asked him to change the rubber band that held her hooks together. He asked if she was sure and she said oh yes, very sure. Kip knew what this meant and did as she asked. She asked him to sit on the side of the bed with his legs off the side.

After he got settled, she kneeled down moving his unmoving legs apart with her short arm stump. She took his hard cock in her mouth. Kip was long but average size. He was uncut but his foreskin mostly pulled away from his head when he was hard. It was big enough for her she had told him the first time. After sucking on him for a few minutes, she moved her arm up into position and locked the elbow joint. She leaned forward and using her hooks, took hold of his cock below the head. By moving her upper torso around she could masturbate him. The rubber band change had put a weaker one on so he was not pinched hard. They kept a special supply of them for just that reason.

Salina had learned that when his balls started to pull up into his body he was ready to cum. Each time they did she slowed or stopped jacking him. They could lean forward and kiss and Kip was able to play with her breasts also. After several stops and starts he had gotten very big and his head was quite purple. They had placed a towel under the cock head and this time she got him off good and he put quite a bit of cum on the towel. She finally let go of his still hard cock and sat back on her heels watching his face and also looking down at his cock as it softened. His eyes finally focused on her and he broke out into a big grin and said thanks. She said my treat tonight. He said its period time and you're Horney, right? She nodded her head.

He reached out for her and drew her into his arms and kissed her while pulling on her nipples a little hard. She liked it that way as they were tender during this time. He pulled her to her feet and fell on to his back in bed. As he did he pulled her on to his chest and encouraged her to move her pussy up to his face. She did and he started to lick and suck on it using his tongue to get into her vagina and up to her clit. She was very wet and he had noticed her shorts were damp there when he pulled them off of her. Her smooth brown skin was in contrast to his tanned, white face, and he loved to look up at her breasts when he was doing her that way. He could see her large, brown nipples sticking way out.

Her elbow was still locked and so her arm was at a 90 degree angle to her body and the hooks were opening and closing as she moved her right shoulder around in response to his stimulation. It was such a sexy sight and he was glad his one year anniversary present to her had meant so much to both of them. He reached up and took her left breast and short right arm stump in his hands and concentrated the tip of his tongue on her clit. She soon came with a huge orgasm and he lapped hard to catch all the honey that flowed from her pussy. She finally came down from her high and realized how her arm was and that Kip could see it that way. She made no effort to change it knowing he enjoyed seeing it very much.

She slid back on to his abdomen and leaned down on to his chest and they kissed for some time. Her leg, abdomen and back muscles were very strong from having no hands or arms to assist her. As they broke from kissing he asked if she had enough and she said for now. He said he would be glad to take a Cialis and use his cock rings if she wanted. Salina thought for a minute and said no, she was ok......for now, and they started kissing again. Within a few minutes she felt something poke her in her rear and she lifted herself and looked between her legs and saw he was hard already. She grinned and moved back and over it. Kip held it in place and she slid down on it all the way.

Using her strong leg muscles she lifted herself up and down on his hard shaft. She was super wet and she slid on him with ease. He took hold of her artificial arm and she released the joint lock. He pulled on it as she moved up and down and this added to her mental stimulation. He was able to reach her other stump with his long arms and he pulled on it also. She came again taking him deep in her vagina, hitting her cervix, and her spasms caused her vagina to clench and unclench his well used cock. It did not make him cum though and he knew he would not. He told her he had a long lasting hard on, and to use it all she wanted. She said really, and started rocking on him again. He got these once in a while with so much stimulation and she always took advantage.

She was really stimulated and it did not take her long to have two more in succession. The only reason she stopped was because her legs were giving out. Still impaled, she leaned forward and kissed him saying thanks for the good screw. She asked if there was anything she could do for him and he said no, he was going to get up and take a shower. That should cool him down. She asked if she could join and he said in a few minutes, let me get rid of this first. Your armless body keeps me hard all the time. She said thanks; it was your idea remember. He said no, I only try and give you what YOU want. She kissed him hard and said yes, I know, thanks.

Kip got in his wheelchair and went into the shower and on to the bench. He pushed his chair out and closed the door. He turned the water on warm and knew one thing that would help; He needed to pee. He put his hand under the warm water and shortly, even hard, he was able to pee. A few seconds after he did he went soft. Pee hadrons' are real! He rinsed the shower floor and called Salina to join him and opened the door for her. He forgot she still had her arm on and took it off and laid it on his chair and closed the door. He warmed the water up and started getting Salina wet. He said I knew I would have to hose you off today as hot as you are. She laughed and straddled him kissing him passionately.

She had him put soap on and then used her stumps to rub the soap all over him. She spent a lot of time squatting down and rubbing his legs. She always thought they were the sexiest part of him, even more than his hard cock. She pushed his legs open at last and rubbed the soap around his cock and balls. He rinsed himself off and then soaped her up good. Her nipples got hard again and he rinsed them and sucked for a few minutes. They finally dried off and crawled into the nice king sized bed. He put his arms around her holding on to her large breasts and nipples and they went to sleep.

They got up and dressed the next morning. Kip put his braces and Salina's one left arm on and then they went across the street for some breakfast. He helped her eat and they left for the next stop. They should be in around noon and would spend two nights there and head home.

They did get there at noon and Kip went into to register at the nice motel. When he wheeled up to the desk he did a double take. The young lady behind the desk had no right arm or shoulder. In fact it was a forequarter amputation. She also had an above elbow prosthetic hook arm on the left side. She saw his look of surprise and said hi, you must be Kip. He said how did you know? She answered she had seen the reservation for the ADA room and figured it was him. She welcomed him and he said thanks. She was neatly dressed so he could not tell much more about her.

He asked what time she got off and she looked at him wondering where this was going. He said sorry, I think you might be interested in meeting my wife; she is a bilateral AE amputee also. The young lady said yes she would love to, and her name was Cricket. Kip put his left hand up to shake and she put her left hook out. They shook and she gave him the registration to fill out. She told him where the room was and it was not far from the pool. She said she would see them about 4 and to call if they needed anything. Kip got back in the van and drove to the room. Again there was a vacant handicap parking spot right in front of their door. He gave the key card to Salina and got out of the van. He opened her door and then got the suitcase.

They got into the room and Kip told her about the desk clerk and that she was going to stop by at 4. Salina was very interested. They decided to spend some time by the pool getting some sun as no one was around. He let Salina undress with her single arm and she went to the bathroom. He had his braces off and she helped him get his swim trunks on. He dressed her in her 2 piece bikini which showed a lot of her off. He was very proud of her. He took her arm off and they headed out. He rubbed sunscreen all over her and on himself. She got what he could not reach with her stump.

They lay in the sun for a while then got in the pool. Salina could float on her back and use her legs and stumps to paddle around ok and Kip could swim good with only his arms and hands. They spent a little more time in the sun then went back to the room. They got in the shower to remove the sunscreen and pool water. Kip shaved Salina's legs and pussy and his legs, cock and balls. He usually did it every 3 to 4 days depending. She was not showing any signs of her period starting yet, except for being Horney. They talked about dinner and if Cricket was interested, asking her to join them.

They looked at the brochures and map planning what they would do the next day. Just before 4 there was a metallic clicking on the door. Salina said Cricket and her hook and went to the door. The girls introduced themselves and it was left hook to left hook. Cricket stepped in the door and Kip was surprised again. She had changed clothes but the surprise was her prosthetic right leg. She was behind the counter when he registered. The shorts were short and he could see the hip joint and it was for either a hip disarticulation or hemipelvectomy. She had a very obvious limp and he figured her whole hip was gone. He said hello again and the girls sat at the table and he was in his wheelchair. He had shorts on now and Cricket could see his legs. She looked at them and said they looked great.

She had only a t-shirt on with the setup that held her arm in place on the outside. With nothing on the right side it took different straps and movements to open and close her hooks and bend her arm. They got acquainted and she said her mom and dad owned the motel and she worked the desk part time during the summer when she was out of school. There was an apartment associated with the front desk and she lived there during the summer. She caught Kip looking at her prosthetic leg and he asked if she minded telling us about it. She said she had been born with no right arm or anything else there and no right leg or hip. She had learned to use the leg prosthesis but did not like the heavy arm so did not wear it.

She looked at them in silence for a bit trying to decide what else to say. She finally made a decision and told them when she turned 21 a few years ago, she had her left arm removed as the hand and lower arm were deformed also. Kip looked at Salina and gave a slight nod and she smiled at Cricket and held up her right stump and left prosthetic arm and said this was a gift from my husband for our first wedding anniversary. Cricket looked relieved that she was in good company. Kip said we could/should all be very open and honest with each other, we had nothing to hide. Cricket said she agreed and said she was a devotee, are you? Salina said yes both of us are, and very much so. Kip told her he had polio at age 5 and Salina picked him up in college because he was in a wheelchair. She was nodding her head in agreement.

Kip asked Cricket if she would like to join them for dinner and she said she would love to if we did not mind since we were on vacation. Salina said no, we would enjoy having another amputee with us; we both love them, and then added you are a big turn on for both of us. Cricket licked her lips and said you both are to me also. Kip said girls, big decision time; Salina knows I love this but would both of you like to go without your arms and I will feed you. Salina immediately said you bet, I'm in! Cricked looked shocked and said you mean it and Kip said for sure. She leaned over and told him how to undo and remove her arm. Like Salina, her stump was very short, just long enough to use her arm. Just the tip showed from her sleeve. Kip had noticed and Cricket said I planned the length that way.

Kip asked if they had to change clothes and she said no, do you all like bar-b-que and Salina said love it. Kip took Salina's arm off and the girls looked each other over pretty good. It was very obvious Salina was bra less and it looked like Cricket was also, but all he could see were hard nipples sticking out of her t-shirt, no breasts. He asked Cricket if there would be any problem with her being seen with them and she said no, a lot of people knew her and it was ok. They got ready to go and put Cricket in the front passenger seat as it was easier for her to get in to. Salina got in the back as she knew how to do it. After they were in, Kip told Cricket I hope I do not offend you, but you have a very sexy walk. She blushed and said thanks, she thought so also.

She directed us to the restaurant and we had a great dinner and conversation. Cricket seemed to be very open and we had a lot of double meaning things going and laughing a lot but she seemed to understand the real meaning very well. Kip enjoyed feeding both of them very much and got very aroused which the girls could see. Good thing he was sitting down all the time. Salina's nipples stayed hard the whole time watching him feed them. The sharp slant from Cricket's neck to her side and front chest wall, where her arm and shoulder parts should have been, also added to Kip's hardness. He had never seen this before in person.

rmlooker
rmlooker
125 Followers