Kira

Story Info
Vampire vixen amuses herself.
1.6k words
4.48
21k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is part of a novel I'm working on, but I thought it might be fun to share. Feedback would be appreciated.**

I dreamed of fire and demonic armies, waking before my companions with a chill of dread racing my spine. I stretched my senses but could feel none of my kind, no servant of darkness bound to the Lady. I hissed relief, moving as silently as I could for the bathroom, then turning on the shower. I would let the others sleep, but I was not going to sink to those dreams again.

I took a quick shower, rebraided my hair with razors, then dressed in black pleather. I felt Rad watching me before I turned to see him, rich eyes open just a fraction. He grinned, giving me a lazy once over before sitting up, a tempting bulge making his boxers rather tight.

I glanced at the other bed, where Tina was cuddled up to Shawn, using him as a hairy substitute for her boyfriend, though she also had a pink bear in her arms. Rad had been smart enough not to laugh when Tina fetched Lauren out of a suitcase, though the fact she had the browning pointed at his head at the same time might have helped his self control. I was not really sure which made her feel better, the teddy bear or the gun, as she was sleeping with both.

I gave Rad a grin, moving with stealth for the bed, almost tempted to do something very naughty, though I knew Tina would not appreciate waking to something like that. The idea of having her in the room, just there beyond my touch, was almost more than I could stand. To watch her, to breathe her scent, while pleasing myself ... it was too delicious.

I beckoned Rad with a finger, standing at the end of the bed, and he moved quickly to kneel before me, eager heat in his eyes. I wouldn't touch him, not like that, not right now, but there was something I could do for both of us that Tina might forgive. I moved both hands to Rad's thick hair, pulling his head down and to the left, baring his smooth throat, and he growled with anticipation.

I hissed, lunging with fang and hunger, opening his flesh under my tongue and tasting him, drawing deep of precious nectar. He moaned, rubbing against me, hard and excited, picking me up to better fit our bodies together as I fed. He was scalding hot against my skin, filling my mouth, drowning me in fire and power and need. I pulled him in, filling him with pleasure, with how greatly I wanted all he had to offer. In this moment he gave me my life, and I loved. For a moment, his blood fueling everything I was, every day before or behind me, I loved.

"God, K, get a room."

I blinked, swallowing and then licking Rad's neck, willing his skin to close, then letting him collapse with a groan to the bed. I smiled over the taste of him, the heat that suffused my skin with raw magic, and gave his quivering leg a pat before arching a brow at Tina's sleepy glare. "It's just breakfast, love. Surely you wouldn't deny me?"

She blushed hotly, looking down at her blankets, and grumbled something too low for me to catch.

I laughed, moving saucily to touch her chin, tugging her attention back upwards to lay a lingeringly kiss on her smooth forehead. "Good morning, dear."

She coughed, backing up, clutching the bear for dear life. "Yeah. Whatever. Can I take a shower without you two fucking?"

I tossed my hair and grinned at her. "Of course. I would never want you to feel left out."

She blinked at me, something akin to terror making her eyes wide, and then scuttled off the bed and into the bathroom. I chuckled, pulling up her pillow to pick up the gun she had left and walking towards the door she had vanished behind. It whipped open, Tina stepping out, then looking sheepish as I handed her the pistol.

"Thanks." She then jumped back and slammed the door.

I shook my head, beyond amused, and found Rad staring at me. He had his heartrate back under control, though he hadn't moved yet. He licked his lips and grinned, wanting more. I wagged a finger at him and he scowled.

"What am I supposed to do with this," he demanded, reaching to the straining flesh making a tent of his boxers.

I smiled beatifically, having a dozen comebacks he would not appreciate, but biting my tongue. He had been behaving himself, quite well considering what I knew about him, so a little reward was not out of the question.

I frowned at the bathroom door, as Tina had not taken any clothes in with her, though there were plenty of towels. She had turned the shower on, but that didn't mean she couldn't pop out at any moment. Shawn was still sound asleep, and would not care in any fashion. I shrugged. Tina had not made any other stipulation, so she would have to learn to be more specific.

I slid onto the bed on hands and knees, moving to straddle Rad's lower legs and rub my cheek against his throbbing member. He growled, painfully hard, filled with lust. He probably could have come if Tina hadn't interrupted us, and that teasing had him tight with frustration. I smiled, licking gently through the thin material, smelling the blood so close to the surface, so tempting to touch.

I purred, moving my hands to tear his boxers down his thighs, shredding the worn cloth and feeling his skin, moving to lap eagerly at his hip, nuzzling the firm flesh while removing that final impediment, tossing the ruined shorts aside. I grazed my nails over his quivering heat, grinning as he bucked against my hand, panting and growling. He was so very close, so hungry, and it sparked my impatience. Another day, but now would be quick.

I nibbled at the base of him, sliding along his length with gentle nips, then slowly wrapping him in my mouth, glorying in the softness, the velvet touch over my tongue. He bucked under me and I let him, taking as much as I cared, lashing with my tongue around his delicate skin, tasting and nearly forgetting myself. I raked my teeth over him just enough to break the surface, forcing a snarl from his throat before he buried his hands in my braids and tried to choke me. I drank greedily while he thrust, sucking with renewed lust at his blood and flesh, barely holding myself from biting harder, taking more, ripping him open and gorging myself. He slammed against the back of my throat in a frenzy, hissing with release, adding his seed to the blood I eagerly took, drowning me and yowling with it.

I continued my ministrations until the small wounds closed, letting him grow still and sated with a final lingering lick. I could feel his blood in my hair, and called it over my skin in a tingling rush, drinking the little bit down and then lifting myself to reach his hands, sucking each finger he had cut on the razors until I had found every lucious drop.

"You don't quit that I'll be hard again."

I gave him a sly smile, finding more than lust in his eyes and not minding it. "If so you are on your own. Unless you are a very good boy." I drew an index finger into my mouth, lavishing it with attention before slowly drawing it out again. "Are you?"

He growled, eyes gone panther, and pulled me onto his lap, sitting up to nuzzle my neck, grazing slight fangs over my skin before biting, just enough to make me hiss, writhing against him with pleasure. He was hard again, hot beneath me, and I laughed, grinding my hips into his. If we only had time to indulge ... yummy.

"No time for it now, pet. Though later ..." I made a fist in his hair and pulled him back, smiling into those vicious eyes, seeing so much of myself reflected there. "Later, my lush kitten, I will have every bit of you."

He stuck his lip out, not happy with part of that pronouncement, and I brought his head down a bit, licking and then suckling that pout, drawing a purr before he kissed me back. He was so very hot, tasting of meat and wild things, and I moaned, accepting his darting tongue and sucking on it, drinking down his growl as he tasted his blood. He was grinding against me, wanting later to come now, and I drew back with a teasing caress to peck his stubbled cheek.

"I'm going to check on the others. Either sort that before Tina gets out, or put it away."

He groaned, letting me get up but not liking it. "This fucking bites."

I grinned. "No, I do. But only if you are good."

That made him smile, and it almost wasn't a leer. "Yes ma'am."

I fetched my shades from the dresser and moved for the door without looking back at him, as the thing I really wanted to do was tear my own clothes off and pounce. But, Tina was more important than any itch of lust. I would have Rad later, whenever I could manage it, and that would have to do. A little anticipation would only spice our first encounter, and I could certainly live with that.