Kira and the Satyr

Story Info
A humorous tale of lust between mythological creatures.
6.4k words
4.41
11.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers

Back in the times of Greek mythology there lived all kinds of mythical creatures. Our story tells about two such creatures, Kira & Kronos.

Kira are a nature spirit known as a Dryad or tree nymph. Dryads are bound up in their own tree, living there and never travel far. They are lovely joyful spirits. They care for all of nature and its creatures, and they are constantly running away from satyrs who are obsessed with their beauty. And, lovely they are with long flowing hair, willowy bodies and nicely-shaped bosoms. They have what the satyrs want. They usually dress in a green transparent gossamer material that drapes over their bodies, but it doesn't hide much of their charm, which was why the satyrs are always after them. They also wear a wreath of leaves on their brows and some around their loins just enough to cover their goodies.

The second creature in our story is Kronos, a Satyr. Satyrs are robust half-man, half-beast, nature spirits who live in the woods and mountains. They have small horns growing out of their foreheads or large pointed ears and tails. They are roguish folk, lovers of wine and women, especially nymphs, their favorite. They drink wine and dance all night. They are instinctively ready for every physical pleasure, and are known for their huge phalli. The only clothes they wear are animal-skin loincloths that hardly covered their members, especially when excited. They are experts at seducing women using all kinds of flattery. Really the original party animals!

At the time of our story, both types of creatures lived in the forest and there came about a section of the woods that became vacant. The old Satyr that dominated that section of the land just sort of wandered off one day and never returned. When Kronos heard of the vacancy, he decided it would suit him just fine. He needed a new place, and of course some new pussies! So, off he went to find his new home.

As he walked in the forest searching for the cave of his predecessor, he saw in the distance a lovely wood nymph. He hadn't had one of those in ages and thought, "great," and licked his lips. He slowly walked towards her. Already his big dick was growing and his left hand started to stroke it. He could hardly wait to get it inside of her. Unfortunately for him, he made a lot of noise. As he got close to her, she heard him, jumped up and looked at him.

She put her hands on her hips and said, "Oh no, not another Satyr. We just got some peace around here.

He said, "Now, little lady, I come in friendship. Can't you see that?"

Kira said, "Oh yeah, I sure can and that is a sizable phallus you got there. What do you plan on doing with it?

He laughed and said, "If you let me show you, I am sure you will love it".

She laughed back at him and said, "Like Hell I will!"

He kept on stroking and said, "But let me tell you this, I can make you feel so good. Just give me a few minutes and you will see".

She licked her lips and said, "No thanks. I know your game, and I don't have any intention of playing it".

He said, "I know you would love for me to kiss those lovely lips of yours and run my tongue along your neck, now wouldn't you?"

She started to look worried and said, "No I certainly wouldn't," but he could see she was getting excited.

He said, "I can see your perky little nipples just wanting me to suck on them (they were all puckered up).

She covered them with her hands and said, "No way, you are just like the old Satyr. You just want to jump on me, wham bam, thank you, ma'am. We'll no thank you. That's not for me".

He tried again, "But, darlin' ...honey, I wouldn't do that. I would make sweet love to you and you would want it again and again; trust me! Your little pussy would call out to me." (This was really how Satyrs talked. Not a word of what I'm telling you is a lie)

"Come on let me show you what I can do for you. It will be so good; I promise!" He kept on stroking his member. Both he and his dick were leaning towards her now.

He was almost within reach of her when she cried out, "No." In the blink of an eye she disappeared into the forest.

He just stood there with his big dick in his hand wondering where she had gone so quickly. Then he said, "Oh well I will catch her another time". I better find my new cave before it gets too dark and I have to sleep out in the open.

So he continued on, still stroking his dick, (that is what those creatures did all the time). About an hour later he found what he was looking for and walked into his new home. Geez, what a mess! He had some work to do to clean it up and make it his own. So he set to work and before long it was looking more like a home than just an old, dusty cave. He even had a nice soft bed of leaves and grass ready. He then lay down on it and soon fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of the wood nymph and what he was going to do to her when he caught her!

Meanwhile in another part of the forest, Kira went to her hollow Linden tree and waved her hand, it opened up for her and when she stepped inside, it closed behind her. She sighed and thought about that Satyr. He was a lot younger than the previous one and what a big phallus he had; wow! She put her hand between her legs and felt the wetness. "Oh my god, what a sweet talker he was with his familiar, sexy, Satyr ways!" she thought. Kira decided that she had better stay especially alert and keep her eyes open to make sure he didn't catch her unaware!

That Satyr was going to make life a little complicated that was for sure. She had just gotten used to relaxing, after that last satyr had left. Shaking her head she thought, such was life. Then she went about preparing her evening meal, forgetting all about him.

Later on when she was in her bed, she thought about what she would do the next day. First of all, she wanted to collect some of her favorite mushrooms for her dinner, and some buttercups to brighten up her home. She enjoyed her life singing and playing with her woodland friends. With those thoughts, she fell asleep. Her dreams were of dancing in a field of yellow flowers and the birds singing and butterflies all around. But, mixed in were feelings of hands on her body, and warmth between her legs. It was a lovely but strange dream. She woke up feeling hot.

When Kronos woke up he had his usual hard on and laughed. He sure needed to find that pretty wood nymph he saw yesterday. He knew when he caught her he was going to wear her out. So as he thought of the things he wanted to do to her, he made himself some breakfast and then went outside. It was a lovely day, blue sky and warm. He needed to explore more of his new home. He randomly picked a direction and started to walk. After awhile he heard someone singing and he quietly moved towards the sound. Sure enough he came upon a small sunny meadow and saw to his delight he saw the same nymph from the day before. His phallus started to grow. He looked down at it, and said, "Yeahhhh!"

As he moved closer he saw that she had a basket and was happily picking some mushrooms. Oh, but she was lovely to look at and would be even lovelier when he made her moan underneath him. He chuckled at the way his mind worked.

He eased closer. Just a few more feet and he would be able to grab her. Then, as luck would have it, he stepped on a twig. It snapped, her head came up and she looked straight into his eyes. She instinctively crouched and was making ready to run, when he said, "Oh darlin', wait. We need to get to know one another. I am, after all, your new neighbor. What do you say?"

She straightened up, put her hands on her hips and said, "Why on earth would I want to know a horny guy like you?"

He smiled stroking his engorged member (as usual) and said, "Well you are so beautiful, I just want to know your name. Come on; tell me your name at least! And, just to show you that I mean no harm, I will sit down right here and you sit where you are. We can get to know each other. Okay?"

Kira looked at him as he sat down. She thought, "He looks harmless except for that giant phallus he keeps on stroking....geezz!" So she said, "Alright," sat down and looked at his face. It was a nice looking face actually, and this body was very nice looking too with lots of muscles. He was much bigger than her; that was obvious, but Satyrs are robust in build and very, very male. She couldn't help herself; her eyes kept returning to his engorged phallus.

He smirked and said, "My name is Kronos. What is yours, my lovely"?

She said, "It's Kira, and don't be getting any ideas of using that thing your stroking. I won't have any of it; got that?"

He said, "Oh, but my sweet, you don't mean that. This is what you were made for. Our parts would fit so well together. Believe me; I know!"

She made a face and said, "No they don't and never will, no matter how much you flatter me. I'm just not interested." But, she kept on looking at his crotch and felt warm between her legs.

He inched a little closer to her pretending to look at something on the ground. He reached out to grab her arm, but found only empty space. Looking up, he saw her a few feet away, laughing at him.

"You think you are so clever, Ha! Not by a long shot, my friend," and said. She took her basket of mushrooms and ran off into the forest.

"Oh darn! I was so close," he thought. He lay back and continued to stroke his dick, dreaming of what might have been. He finally ended up having a great climax, shooting way up into the air. He laughed, got up and continued on his tour of the forest, thinking, "Oh my Kira, there will be another day. Just you wait! Oh yes, indeed there will be!"

So as the days went by Kira and Kronos met in the forest from time to time. He always tried to seduce her and she kept laughing at him and running away. Being so much smaller than him, she was much more nimble and always escaped his attempts to capture her.

But, he was not one to give up and told himself, "One day, my Kira; one day!" This was one game he was going to win no matter how long it took him.

In the meantime, he met all of his neighbors, some even of his own kind. They invited him to come party with them, which he did with great enthusiasm. He did love his wine and dancing and there were always some human girls at these parties. They were so easy to flatter. It was great the way they would come under the Satyr's powers.

Once these girls got a taste of what the satyrs had to offer they then couldn't stay away from them for very long. Human boys and men could never measure up to what the satyrs gave them. The girls may have gone home sore, and that was a fact, but they also were very, very satisfied.

That would lead to lots of parties and all kinds of pleasures which Kronos was up for at all times. He had a good life and knew it. The only fly in the ointment was Kira. He just wasn't making any headway with her and for some reason, she was what he wanted most. He was becoming obsessed with her. Just thinking about her made his dick become so engorged that he had to stroke it until he found some relief. So, his days went on like this, but overall he was a happy Satyr. And, he had a lot of patience too. "One day" he would say to himself, "One day."

Then his one day came. His luck changed for the better. He came upon Kira singing and dancing around her woodland friends. As usual when she saw him, she mocked him and ran away. This time he followed her trying to keep up, he wasn't giving up. Finally tiring, she nimbly climbed up a tree and settled on a branch just out of his reach. She smiled at him, and asked "Now what will you do? You can't reach me so why don't you just give up?"

He said, "Never will I give up. I must have you and that is all there is to it."

Then he started with his usual flattery, saying, "Now Kira, honey, why don't you just relax. I won't hurt you. I just want to give you pleasure." His member was huge by now and the loincloth didn't cover him at all. He started to stroke it as he talked to her. This always worked for him with other girls.

But, Kira just shook her head and said, "In your dreams Kronos"!

All of a sudden she heard a crack and said, "Oh No." The tree limb, broke away from the trunk and came crashing down, taking Kira with it. She landed with a loud thump and lay still. Kronos rushed over to her to see if she was alive. Bending down he put his ear to her chest and listened. Then he heard a heart beat and relaxed. Gods, but that was close. He didn't want to lose his Kira. Then he looked at her, it being the first time he had ever been this close. She was so lovely. Dare he touch her? Oh, of course! "She needs to be touched and I'm just the Satyr to do it," he chuckled to himself.

So, pushing her skimpy transparent garment to the side, he lightly ran his hand along the side of her neck and down to her sweet breast, pushing it gently inwards. He did the same with the other one, making them come together, so pretty. Now they were easier to put his face between them and lick each one in turn and suck at them. Oh this was glorious; his engorged member was beginning to ache now. He wanted to put it in her and bang at her. Just thinking about being inside her caused his member to drip pre-cum.

Then just, as he was positioning himself between her legs, he thought, "No. I shouldn't do this so fast." He had waited so long he should make the best of it, since he might not get another chance at her. There were just so many things he wanted to do to her.

So then he got comfortable, spread her legs nice and wide and looked at her pussy. It was like one of her flowers with many folds. He spread her apart with his fingers and he saw what he was looking for, her little button. He bent down and flicked her button with his tongue. At the same time his large finger stroked her along the folds. He flicked and sucked on her for awhile, when he heard a little moan. Looking up at her he saw she was still unconscious. So, he went back to sucking and licking her. But now his tongue traveled all along the folds too, while his finger went inside moving in and out. She then got very wet so he was able to put two fingers in.

More moans came from her, but still she didn't wake up. Oh godsk but he enjoyed eating her pussy and with his free hand stroking his engorged member which was really aching now. More pre-cum was leaking out of the head. He smeared this all over his dick and then moved into position. First, he rubbed her up and down the folds giving her button extra rubs. She moaned some more, which encouraged him to go on.

Now he guided his dick to her entrance and pushed the head in then stopped. Yes she was so wet and tight so he slowly pushed himself in a little more and sucked at her nipples at the same time. He was sweating a lot, trying to keep control of himself in order to last as long as he could.

As he moved deeply in and out of her she began to moan louder and she squirmed underneath him. He liked looking at her this way. It was so hot. He kept on moving building up a faster pace. He slowed his strokes down, then quicken them again. This was what he was meant to do, oh gods he knew he was getting closer. Kira moaned some more and moved under him like she was getting close to coming too. He had seen it many, many times in his life.

So then he took her hands in his big ones and held them above her head, she continued to moan. All of a sudden she opened her eyes. He put his lips on hers as she opened her mouth to scream and put his tongue inside. She tried to fight him but her body wasn't under her control anymore. He controlled her. She was his captive.

He started to move faster and deeper, pausing to rotate his hips just before driving in again. He wanted her little button to be rubbed as well as the rest of her pussy. She just moaned all the more, making him move faster and faster.

He pulled out of her completely and lifted her up and carried her to a large rock nearby and turned her around to face the rock and pushed her against it. Then he pulled her hips towards him and slid his huge, rock-hard dick back inside of her.

She held onto the rock, arched her back and shouted, "Don't' stop. Give me all you got!"

So he did just that, thrusting into her like it was the end of the world and his last chance to come. He reached around her waist to play with her button at the same time. Both of them were drenched in sweat, but that didn't stop the action. It just made them more slippery.

They did this for awhile, until he put her back on the grass and ground his member into her more. All the while she was groaning and yelling, "Oh yes, more, harder, faster". He was now getting very close to coming, and then he heard her scream. "I'm coming now, oh gods!"

He felt his balls tighten and he growled out loud, pumping his cum deeply into her. His cum just kept on jetting into her waiting pussy. It took a long time as it did with Satyrs. He couldn't think or stop when he was in this state.

He just kept moving, kept grinding into her. The feeling spread from his phallus down his legs to his toes then back up to his chest and further until it reached his head and made his whole body spasm over and over again. She too was feeling the climax from her head to her toes. It went on and on, for at least 5 minutes. The feelings washed over her over and over again. Finally, they both collapsed exhausted and fell asleep.

Hours later when he woke up, he reached to where she was supposed to be and found just empty air. Oh, how disappointing! He was now ready for another round. He just sat there holding his hard member and thought, "Alright, Kira, there will be more of this when you least expect it." He laughed, got up and walked back to his cave, stroking himself as he went. He wondered how he could catch her again. This time it had been totally a fluke. He had to find a way to get her on his terms. So, he started to form a plan in his head.

After a lot of thought, he finally came up with what he figured was a brilliant plan. He knew where Kira's favorite pool was. It had a small waterfall and was really very pretty. It always had water lilies growing there. He had watched her many times gathering the flowers as she swam around the pool. They were all-white lilies that smelled divine. She would take them home with her, filling her tree home with their scent. He had come across another water lily that was a very deep shade of purple and knew if he put it in her pool she wouldn't be able to resist it.

So he took his prize from it's home, keeping all the roots intact and making sure they didn't dry out. He took it to Kira's pool and transplanted it very carefully. He made sure he put it near the waterfall where he intended to be hiding. He thought as she swam up to the flower smelling it's heavenly scent he would put his arms around her from behind and start to kiss her neck. Just thinking of this made his dick throb.

So he waited beneath the waterfall for Kira to come for her swim. He had found a small shelf-like ledge under the waterfall and now sat there just enjoying the cool spray from the falling water. Then he heard her voice. She was humming her favorite song. She stopped at the edge of the pool and started to take her garment off. She took the wreath of leaves off her head and set it down on a rock. She undid the little string that held the patch of leaves over her pussy and behind her butt.

Kronos' mouth started to water. She stretched her arms up towards the sky and dove right into the sparkling water.

Oh she was glorious and his member was already standing up at attention. His left hand moved to stroke it as usual. He thought, "I'm a good swimmer. Why not dive under the water and swim up underneath her?"

Yes that is exactly what he would do. So when he saw she had spotted the purple water lily, he got ready. She exclaimed out loud, "What a lovely lily," as she smelled its heady fragrance. Then all of a sudden she felt something touching her legs and then it moved between her legs. "Oh, what is going on?" she wondered. Then she felt something stroke her pussy. "What could this be?" It moved between her lips and then slipped inside her.

Iscaa
Iscaa
14 Followers
12