Kira's First Errands Ch. 02

Story Info
From part time wife to part time mother.
4.3k words
4
50.2k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

It had been six months that Dan, Tom and Kira had initiated this bizarre game of part time marriage, at Dan's whim. They had been on vacations in Florida when he made a joke telling Kira she acted as the wife of their close friend Tom. He was still a bachelor and, from time to time, she helped him for his laundry, sewing back buttons, shopping for him or occasionally preparing diners for his guests. Once he had had a very important dinner with fifteen friends, she even agreed to be a waitress for the evening. Tom had bought her a frilly costume of French maid with a short black dress, a white top and a small apron. With four inches stilettos, she was very cute and sexy. During the meal, she had had to ward off constantly wandering hands from the guests, some of them asking her for a night with them when they left and demanding her cell phone number. When the last one had finally and reluctantly departed, around 3 AM, Kira and Tom made jokes about their futile attempts.

Tom helped Kira to take the plates to the kitchen but she adamantly refused to let him wash dishes. She always loved role playing and she wanted to stay in role as long as possible. So she curtsied before him, telling him that washing dishes is a job for waitresses, not for employers. He agreed but she noticed that when she curtsied, his eyes were riveted to her breasts, exposed by the plunging neckline of her lace top. She finished around 5AM, she was surprised to find him still awake. She offered to make him a coffee or a soup but he declined, thanking her profusely and asking her what she asked for fee. She laughed that it was a gift to a friend.

Tom was fishing for that reply and he retorted that as she had wanted to fully play the role of the waitress, so he expected himself to play the role of the employer. Kira did not understand him immediately, then, he grabbed her in his arms, kissing her as a master must have kissed his slave. She did not try to stop him or even squeal as French kissing one another was their custom since a night he had been completely drunk in front of Dan. When he stopped, panting from lack of air, he pushed her skirt to her waist and ripped off her panties. She was stupefied as he had never been violent with her. Completely mesmerized by the events, she let him part her legs and put his fingers to her twat. He took a dispenser of whipped cream and put a huge dose in her cunt. He then grabbed her by the hand and accompanied her to the door.

- I'm driving you home. It is too late to let you drive alone!.

Kira made a futile attempt to stop him

- But my clothes, my bag, my car?

- Here is your bag! Your husband will drive you back tomorrow to fetch your clothes and your car. In the mean time, he will discover you as a bare bottom, freshly fucked French maid. I'm pretty sure he will appreciate what I deliver him.

Kira found herself on the street with her skirt still folded around her waist and her cunt in full display. Fortunately nobody was there at this early hour. She had barely time enough to push down her skirt before climbing in his car.

When they arrived at Dan's home, Tom insisted to discuss with her husband they had found asleep. He told him to Kira's ultimate shame that he had found her fucking in a bedroom with two of his guests. To prove it, he pushed up again her skirt before she was able to stop him, showing her panty-less crotch. He blocked her arms on her back, telling him to put a finger up her twat.

- Verify yourself. she must still be full of cum.

Kira's husband was completely under his spell and did as he was told. When he took off his finger, it was coated by a white jelly that could have been taken as sperm. Her husband looked her down, seeming angrier and angrier as seconds passed. She wondered

- What is Tom's bloody purpose: our divorce?

Then Tom laughed at Dan's face

- It was a joke! The gooey on your finger is only whipped cream, taste it! She has been a model of the faithful wife and her outfit was my idea of an attraction for my guests. I ripped off her panties just before driving her back here. I offer you the outfit to spice up your future evenings. you can also dress Kira to be a waitress for your next formal dinner. But, take care: if you keep her panty-less, your guests will rape her!

Tom added just before departing

- Thank you, Kira, for the evening help and entertainment and for the surprise joke to your husband! See you later!

Kira was rather sleepy and wanted nothing more than to take a shower and go to bed. But Tom's joke had completely awakened her husband and got him terribly horny. He insisted she told him all the attempts of Tom's guests to trap her in the kitchen or corner her in the bathroom or anywhere else, to put fingers under her panties, top or bra. When she arrived to Tom's pretended rape, Dan could not wait any longer, not wanting her to take a shower or undress.

Tom pushed once again her skirt up to her waist and her top above her breasts, ripped off her bra and positioned his cock just at the entrance of her snatch. With a growl, he rammed all the length of his cock inside in one powerful thrust. Telling him all the attempts she had warded off had made her wetter than anytime before and she suffered no pain at his forceful entrance. When he glided back, she humped him by the deepest hip movement she could manage with him on top of her.

They continued their fucking for more than half an hour with him spewing in her cunt at least three times, filling her completely until sperm oozed from her love tunnel at each thrust. She did not count her orgasms but they were like fireworks in her head. They slept, cuddled spoonlike against one another, as soon they had both cummed for the last time and they woke up nearly ten hours later.

They were engaged at that time in a complex situation with Kira pretending to be Tom's blonde girlfriend Sarah from Monday to Wednesday, and Dan's wife chestnut hair Kira from Thursday to Saturday. They usually spent Sundays all together, KIra posing as either Sarah or Kira.

She had had problems at the beginning to adjust to managing two separate lives, trying to avoid any interferences but both her ÒhusbandsÓ helped her as much as possible as they took a very deep pleasure sharing her that way. They had only two problems: Kira was not officially married to Tom and she could not give him children as people would have seen her pregnant under both identities and she could not move her children with her every three days. They were looking for solutions to both problems.

Therefore, on a Saturday morning, in Tom's wide garden, Kira found herself wearing an extraordinary beautiful embroidered white wedding dress suitable for a princess with a long train and a long virginal veil: after all, it was the very first marriage of Sarah Hollander. Her hairdresser had made miracles with extensions. She went to the altar giving her arm to her real husband Dan that was there officially to give her away. She felt very guilty when she pronounced her blasphemous vows to Tom. Dan was Tom's best man and took the major part in her marriage. He was in charge of selling the bride's garter, pushing up the hem of her dress as the auction price increased. The highest bidder had the privilege to take himself the garter and get a full view of her frilly panties. Afterwards, Kira-Sarah went to the ladies' room and Tom had her cleared from those panties, leaving her bare bottom for the rest of the night, totally at the mercy of both her husbands. She opened the dance with Tom, for sure but Dan had the privilege of the second dance.

When the newlyweds were at last allowed to leave, Dan drove the car while she was on the back seat with her second husband. She had declined having sex in her cunt with both of them for two weeks and both were extremely horny. Tom was the first one to fuck her on the nuptial bed and he made a number of photographs on the different stages of her undressing. When he placed his dick at the entrance of her slit, he could not get in. He tried again and she yelled. Tom was stupefied. she had to explain them why she had stopped their usual fuck sessions: Tom's boss who had fucked her occasionally since their first trip to Florida, had presented her to a surgeon who bragged that he was able to give back any woman a tight virginal cunt. The two weeks delay was necessary for the complete healing of her brand new hymen and the tightening of her love tunnel that was now as tight as a teenager's. She had had to pay Tom's boss and the surgeon by letting them fuck her twice together but the result was extremely pleasant for her. She thought it would be better not to give her husbands this information. She realized she had become the perfect cheating brideÉ

Tom had to lick her to several orgasms to get her sufficiently loose to enter her with the tip of his rock hard cock. It was not painless for her but it was a small price to relive the sensations of a virgin girl. Her cunt was so tight that he had not pierced her cherry when he shot his first load inside her. She then told him he had lost his first attempt and that Dan would have the next chance to deflower her but Tom was so horny that he remained stiff and resumed his attempt. The lubricant he had just put deep in her cunt had to be efficient as, this time, his cock touched her hymen, making her moan in pain.

Tom took most of his prick out of her love tunnel leaving only the head inside her, he breathed deeply and rammed his cock in with all his might. She sensed a deep pain inside and screamed the loudest she could. He continued to rock in and out until she reached her first orgasm of a just deflowered girl. He shot immediately after his second load in her womb, an unusual quantity of his baby making potent sperm, wishing aloud that this would knock her up. No chance as she was still on the pill. Afterwards, when he gently eased out, the blanket was extensively soiled by her virginal blood. They let the blanket dry on the soil as Tom wanted to keep it as a souvenir of their wedding day. They continued to fuck their brains out.

Dan had the next round with her and he wanted to check whether she was still significantly tighter than the last time he had fucked her. He told her afterward that she had still the tightest pussy he had enjoyed so far. Tom took his place on the bed and fucked her in the ass then made her clean his prick with her mouth. This had been very difficult for her to accept at the very beginning but now she was fully accustomed to it.

They continued for several hours as they had both taken Viagra pills. Most of the time, one of them was fucking her while the other rested and watched, then they switched. From time to time, they fucked her together one in her cunt and the other in her ass or mouth. In the end, they tied her spreadeagle and used only her ass or mouth for more than half an hour, giving her as little pleasure as possible. When she began to scold them from frustration, Tom opened a bag and produced an enormous black dildo with protruding veins. It had a large cock for the cunt, a slightly slimmer one for her ass and a small device for her clit.

She felt ashamed when they had no difficulties entering her with this giant dildo. They put on her panties so that she couldn't expel this black intruder. They switched it on at maximum speed and got to bed alongside one another watching her having a continuous series of orgasms. A few minutes later, both of them fell asleep and snored while she was still wriggling on the bed waiting for the batteries to run low.

When she woke up around noon, Tom was alone with her and she was untied. They went to the restaurant and she walked quite slowly, her cunt and ass being extremely sore. Her lips were swollen from too much cock sucking. Her eyes were black from too much sex while Tom was beaming. He was very proud of his new wife and he wanted everyone to see what a mess he had made from her. He had asked for the reception to give him the blanket soiled with her virginal blood, he kept it for the rest of his life.

The day after, Tom and Sarah left for two weeks on honeymoon trip to a secluded Pacific Island. Dan would join them during the second week, so Tom had time enough to fuck her in the sea, even nude at midnight among several other guests, on the beach or on a launch deck in front of the sailors. She discovered that he was much more inventive than she had thought. He managed to have sex with her even in the hotel spa, in the public swimming pool at noon, on the billiard table and even on their bedroom balcony during fireworks.

One day she was so in love with him that she agreed to have her cunt lips pierced and adorned with gold rings that could not be removed unless by cutting them. The day before Dan's arrival, he offered her a silk body fitting gown, a very beautiful necklace she would wear the day after to meet Dan at the airport. When they prepared to receive her first husband, Tom insisted she would be totally naked under her dress.

As she was nearly ready, he asked to suck her one more time. As a dutiful wife, KIra-Sarah let him have his way with her. When she had cummed, he took the opportunity to put a small padlock between her cunt rings. She yelled but he stubbornly refused to open it and to accompany her to the airport. She was forced to go alone there with her cunt padlocked. Although it was the lightest he had found, its weight on her cunt lips was a constant reminder of her present condition of a sex slave to Tom. As a modern woman, she felt insulted to be forced to wear such a chastity belt but as a sexually aware woman, she felt unusually turned on.

For sure, Dan would have loved to caress her cunt in the taxi returning from the airport but the form fitting dress prevented any attempt. When they arrived at the hotel, Tom was not in the lobby and Dan took her to his bedroom. She did not tell him her present situation and let him discover by himself that she was hopelessly locked. He was very frustrated when he found the padlock that made her absolutely unavailable to him. She explained him that Tom had put it on her less than two hours before. At dinner, Tom reappeared. He told them that during their honeymoon, he wanted to be the only one to sample her assets. Dan would have to wait for their return home. Dan was rather pissed but told her to go to Tom's bedroom.

Kira supposed Tom intended to fuck her immediately to mark her as his property. When they were in their bedroom, he fucked her doggie style. When he had climaxed once more deep in her belly, he explained that the padlock idea was a new joke to Dan and that he would give him a key on the next morning, just to frustrate him a little.

Kira kept from laughing openly but Tom got also pissed when he found after undressing her completely that her cunt rings were now blocked by two different padlocks. Both were pulling painfully to her lips but it was a small price to pay for Tom's dismay. After a few minutes, he finally saw the humor in it, laughed and left to talk to Dan, ordering Kira to take a sun bath naked on the balcony.

- Next time, I will fetch a leash and padlock you to the iron railing.

Tom and Dan went back an hour later and both appreciated she had obeyed Tom's orders and stayed naked on the balcony, just desperate to having been seen thus by several neighbors who had called their wives or friends to have a look at her. She felt humiliated but also very wet. When they took off at last her padlocks, Kira was ready to get fucked on the balcony by both of them, by the neighbors and their friends if her hubbies wanted it. She was now ready for anything they would ask from her but they just took her to the bed and took position to double team her.

After fucking her all night -Dan was especially horny-, Tom asked her how she intended to give him the children he wanted from her Ðhe insisted on the plural- She explained them that the surgeon who had grafted her hymen had proposed to give her fertility drugs that would produce several eggs, She would be impregnated the conventional way but he would reduce the number of embryos to two. He had also told her that another way would be to implant two tube embryos in her womb. The only difference would be that most likely both children would have the same biological father in the first possibility while she could have a child from both of them with the second possibility but the risk of spontaneous abortion would be greater.

As her stay on the balcony had rendered her pretty submissive, Kira let them decide how she would be bred. Finally, they decided to use the first method, much more appealing to both of them but they chose to add some spice to it: She would be for the whole day naked on the bed, blindfolded and tied with her cunt fully available and they would randomly draw two sessions with her. They would remain mute and use only her cunt without any foreplay. They would use the same perfume. In brief, she would be anonymously bred and she would never be able to know who sired her children without DNA analysis and they would not permit such tests.

Tom and Dan included the provision that both were free to require someone else to mate me, provided he was Caucasian. The three of us were not ready to have a mulatto child for the time being but they told me that it was an option for later offspring. For the dinner and the night, she would be set free but they would use rubbers for any intercourse with her. She would be kept blindfolded and tied every day from after breakfast to dinner time during her fertile period until she tested positive on the pregnancy test. It was agreed that the first born would be considered Tom's child and the second would be Dan's third child. They specified that Kira would be kept lactating at least one year after delivery for both her hubbies' benefit.

Everything was arranged with Kira's gynecologist and the surgeon. She was given fertility drugs at the hospital. She just refrained to tell her hubbies that the surgeon, the gyn and Tom's boss (a friend of her surgeon) were in the office and fucked her on the gynecologist observation table with her feet in the stirrups. Kira just insisted they wore rubbers when they cunt fucked her but she was at the end totally covered with their jizzm from her hair down to her ass when they finally let her put on her dress. Fortunately, neither Tom nor Dan had accompanied her, otherwise, the smell of sperm would have betrayed her.

After a long soak in her bath with flower perfumes and a shampoo, she went to sleep to prepare for a few days of intensive sex. The drug had a rather fast action and a few days later, she sensed her usual reaction to ovulation but it was much stronger than previously. She informed immediately her hubbies who tied her wrists to both sides of the bed and her ankles so that her legs were wide open and her cunt completely in view, ready to be fucked. They poured some lubricant in her love tunnel and disposed a jar near the bed. No foreplay was the absolute rule to forbid her to identify who fucked her. The first one to mate with her would be more likely to make her pregnant and theu wanted her to wonder all her life.

To further reduce identification chances, she was given ear plugs, two overlapping blindfolds and a spray in her nostrils to prevent her from getting odorous hints. She could not guess the time but she got fucked, as expected, four times this day at various times and delays. She asked to be freed after the fourth mating but they did not even acknowledge her demand.

Just before dinner, she was untied, got massaged by both her husbands and took a perfumed bath. After dinner, they put on rubbers and fucked her twice more but they stopped early to let her rest. She slept alone this night that has not been the case for a very long time. The next day, her morning pee tested negative. The same routine was followed the next days until she heard Tom screaming:

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12