Kira's Massage Therapy

Story Info
Kira Loses control, and likes it.
3k words
4.28
80.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Canbe4fun
Canbe4fun
17 Followers

Kira was a proper Japanese girl growing up, always did the right things, and obeyed every request. Now finally on her own she has been introduced to new people, with new and enticing ideas. Where feelings and contact was ok, sharing and exploring thoughts could be done without judgment. Her body had become alive and in tune with her passionate side.

Something as simple as walking naked through her small flat brought her nipples to attention. As she became more confident with her freedom, her dress became more provocative. Watching a man let his eyes linger up and down her body as she walked by, moisten her soft desire. Her bottom was round and supple, something she dismissed in the past as being not pretty, but men are now giving her more attention as she found new ways to display it.

She had boyfriends and now lovers who opened her eyes to giving and receiving pleasures. They all have been Japanese at this point and she loved to please them. She even had consented to letting one of her lovers tie her to the headboard of her bed and play with her delights. Although not restrained completely, she loved the feeling of her lovers having control over her and using her breasts, thighs......pussy....to fondle and tease. When released, it increased her passion and her legs would spread wider, her mouth wanting more, and her orgasms stronger than ever. Enjoying this lustful submission, she bought some silk ties for her next lover to use, she couldn't wait...

An afternoon out for drinks with her girlfriend, Akemi, she had confessed of the guilty pleasure of being tied up. Akemi feeling the effects of the drinks, leaned in closely and whispered her desire of finding a western lover. The idea of looking down between her legs and seeing a thick white cock consuming her tight sweet pussy, thrusting in and out, was so erotic. After a few more drinks, she confessed that she let a man she met have her and she has been wet ever since.

Kira said she was too shy and that she was not confident with her English to try it, but oh the thought had consumed her fantasies when she had been alone over the past week. She had bought a white vibrator and watched herself carefully as she let it slide inside, closing her eyes only briefly to see the face of her lover in her mind. She wanted to find one of her friends to quell her desire and distract her from her thoughts. Opportunities for passion were not coming as quickly as she wanted.....or as she needed.

Meeting Akemi the next week, she admitted that she had been very horny and needed some relief. They contemplated many things but a smile came to Akemi's face.

Slyly she said, "You just need a massage. I have the perfect place I think you will enjoy." She gave her the address and said, "You will be a different woman when you leave."

Kira made the appointment for the following weekend. She was feeling the affects of anticipation, thoughts of being undressed, having soft hands remove the tension from her body. She had had massages before and loved the feeling of relaxation that consumed her body shortly after.

It took for ever for the morning to come and the tension had built up between her legs so bad that water clanking off her clit in the shower could make her shudder. Even though she would remove her clothes shortly, she wanted to feel sexy so she put on her favorite skirt with thigh high hose. The soft skin between her hosiery and silky panties would tease her lovers and make them hard just caressing it, mmm so close to soft heaven. She wore a flowing blouse with a delicate little bra underneath.

Making her way to the Spa for the massage, she arrived with plenty of time before her appointment. She signed in and sat down in a plush chair and began admiring the art around the room. It took her a moment to realize that all of the images around her were erotic pictures of different bodies in all different phases of dress. Standing closely to one of the pictures she was lost in the image, her nipples harden and her face flushed with thoughts as she was called for her session. Still warmed and distracted by the image, a selection of technicians was placed on a sheet in front of her. It was a very international group of all men, she was not anticipating that she would only get a man. Trying not to stare, she found a Caucasian man that had a pleasant face. Well at least I can have a western guy rub me, she thought. This "thought" added to her excitement as she was led down a darkened hallway, filled with the smell of incense, muted sounds of sighs and moans coming from the other side of the curtained walls. With muted lighting, it was very exotic and played to her mood.

Finally in her room, she was shown a small seating area behind a shear lace curtain. Looking around she did not see anyone, but found a glass of wine on the table in front of her. Taking her gift she sipped slowly as she unbuttoned her blouse, looking around again, she felt like someone was watching her.

The room was warm and dimly lit but very comfortable, relaxed she stepped out of her skirt. Standing in just her panties and thigh highs as her masseuse, Steve, walked in...shocked she tried to cover but didn't have anything close to hold onto. He smiled and handed her a silk robe, a very short robe that let her panties peek out from underneath.

Kira smiled shyly and moved to her chair where she sat to remover her hose. Standing up she got her first good look at him, he wore only silk shorts, and perhaps he had been watching her as his prominent cock was pushing the material forward. It was hard to discuss what type of message she wanted as he stood closely next to her. He brushed her thigh with his cock as he walked by to get his oils, and she moved to his table.

Feeling nervous and trying not to stare, she asked where he wanted her.

Looking down between her legs he said, "You need to remove your panties," with widen eyes she stood up and did as he said, walking to her corner she removed them slowly. Her ass now in full view, swayed with desire as she walked back to the table.

Reaching out he untied her robe, and said "Please lay face down."

Kira again complied, she never had a massage start like this and didn't want to show how turned on she had become being told what to do. His table was silky and felt really good on her hips, she pressed them against the table as a small silk sheet was placed on her ass.

Face down, he worked her arms....and shoulders....then down her ribs....making his way to the small of her back....taking his time. Just as he was about to get to the silk sheet covering her derriere, he moved to her feet....massaging....caressing the soles...moving up her calves...she tried to hold her legs together as she knew she was very wet, but he would pull as he caressed, opening her knees and then thighs as he moved forward. At some point while on her second thigh, he leaned forward, she could feel his breath moving up her thigh and resting with a deep inhale as his nose met her sheet. A sigh escaped his lips as the blossoming of her honey was mixing in the air with the oils and incense. Startled, she looked back and he put his hand on her back and said, "Relax and enjoy."

After hearing the word "enjoy", she felt him move the sheet from side to side, the silk caressing her. She began to squirm as he continued across her ass...until finally he moved the sheet up her back. Open to his touch, he gently rubbed the soft flesh of her buttocks...pulling and moving...spreading and pushing. His fingers slid down her thighs lightly pulling at her velvet lips...opening her thighs, a finger made a pass at her rose and dipped into her full honey pot. Bringing his finger to his mouth, he tasted his beautiful treat.

Sensing that she was getting nervous about everything he said, "It is time to turn over." Her eyes grew wide as she could feel her nipples about to explode, not to mention she was squirming due to leaving a puddle of her wetness. He helped her up and got her turned around, his thick silky cock danced across her mound as she put her ass against the table. Getting on she looked up and saw a mirror above her head, she also saw him stroking himself as he lay the thin silk across her breasts, and another covering her neatly shaved pussy.

She wasn't sure she liked him taking advantage of her with his fingers and nose. She tried to look into his eyes to let him know to stick to massaging. He ignored her glances and removed his hand from his cock as he started stretching her arms, it felt so good she closed her eyes. It seemed to last a long time, he stepped away and was fumbling around then grabbed something off of her robe. Back at her side, he reached up and put his hand over her eyes and she shut them.

Back to her arms, it felt good but it was different this time. The last stretch pulled her up and then she heard a click. A "click" she thought, opening her eyes slowly she saw that her hands were wrapped in the belt of her robe and hung on a hook on a post over her table.

He said "sshhhhh" and tried to get her to close her eyes.

Aware that the walls were just curtains she tried to protest quietly. He moved down to her feet, reached under the table and pulled out a bar. Placing the bar between her legs, he grabs her ankles which was then followed with two more clicks, her legs were now spread and locked.

Shuddering "What is that for?"

"To give you the perfect stretch of your legs, you'll see. It will feel so good."

With her hands and legs tied she was so turned on and afraid at the same time, She didn't know him but he was making her feel so good. He reached up and pulled a cable down and attached it to the bar on her feet. Pushing a button, a little hum began, and then her feet were lifted up off the table. Slowly moving up, till her bottom is lifted just off the table. She could feel her pussy peeking through her thighs, exposed, swollen, and wet. He didn't miss that fact as he released the bottom half of the table where her legs had been. Reaching in with a finger, he ran it down the length of her clit. With the table down he had free access to her pussy and ass, for his hands, mouth.....or hard cock.

Feeling her squirm he said "Shhhh, this is for you sweetie....relax and enjoy." He placed another thin sheet across her mouth and secured it, all she could do now is look up at the mirror and watch.

Pulling at the sheet on her breasts from side to side feeling her nipples through the material, she released a moan as he removed the sheet. He reached down and let his shorts drop to the floor, his cock springing as he began to lower the table. Taking her nipples in his mouth, he sucks them off her chest, but while moaning she tries to tell him through her gag to stop. Reaching for the oil, he soaks her perfect tits. Leaning over the table, he began to hump her nipples with his cock. She could tell he was about to cum all over her when he stopped suddenly. Breathing hard his lungs jumping out of his chest, he told her how beautiful she is and that he can't wait to be inside her.

Hearing this, her muffled pleas grow stronger as he reached down and begins to play with her now puffy lips. Her rose in full bloom, as he opens the petals of her clit. "Fuck...so sweet," he says as he runs his fingers up and down her. Between her legs, kissing her thighs, he begins to stroke the length of her clit, faster and faster, then up and down until all she can do is shake as she feels her first orgasm rushing through her body. Feeling her tighten, he slides a finger inside then two......so tight.......then finally the third as he pumps them in and out of her with a fast pace. She looked up at the mirror and see his hand is a blur between her legs. Finally, he pushes his thumb hard against the top of her clitty and lets her cum against it.

Unable to catch her breath, he leans into her and asks, "Are you gong to be a good girl?" She nods her head before he removed her gag. Gently pulling on her nipples as his fingers moves down her tight tummy, stopping at her hip bones he traces their outline and then down. Stepping back he grabs another bottle of oil and starts at her nipples. Holding the bottle a meter above her, he lets it drip onto her slowly. Rubbing it in, she can feel it warming against his fingers. Adjusting the drip to her mound, he lets it drip on to her clit and begin touching it lightly there too so the warming oil could mix with her hot juices. Relaxed, she closes her eyes as he touches her so lightly she shivers. Without warning, he reached under her thighs and drove them up towards her body. He stepped up and moved in on her, she looked up into the mirror just in time to see him guide his thick cock into her tiny little pussy, that was wet with desire. Her pussy sore from his fingers was now stretching around his thick white cock.

Stroking himself, he continues to guide his thickening length into his tight little subject. Imposing his will on her soft walls, he begins with long slow strokes, in and out, pleasing himself. She can see the delight in his face, as his thrust become harder than she had ever felt.

From the corner of her eye she sees the curtain starting to move from the other room. She can hear a fan blowing as it begins to billow the curtains like a sail. First just moving open and closed, then slowly building to a gap, where the sound of moaning is drawing Kira's attention. And then it happened, an opening wide enough to see in on a beautiful girl leaning over the table, hanging on as she looked at Kira. She is not tied but the pace from behind her is picking up as she lunges forward with each thrust of the cock taking her from behind. Kira can see each time she is thrust to the hilt, her eyes now closed as she tries to push back against her lover. Dripping with desire, she screams as they both cum in with a final thrust. A moment later, the fan was turned off and the curtain fell back into place.

Kira brought to the brink of watching her sexy neighbor, encourages her lover to thrust harder. Reaching down, he grabs her nipples as his hips start slamming against her spread legs. Watching his white cock thrusting into her made hungry for the next thrust. Pushing in deep, he ground his cock in until she squeaked and moaned almost at the same time. Still unable to move, she clinched around his cock so hard that her feet shook uncontrollably.

"Ooooooohhhh...." she moaned as she came hard, her face twisting in pleasure while holding her breath.

Seeing this, Steve released a rush of his warm passion, pushing in till......the ....last drop penetrated deep inside her. Still inside her, he leaned over kissing her nipples while he reached up and untied her hands, then her ankles. Moving around her limp body, he dropped a little kiss on her lips. Whispering in her ear he says "Don't worry about the tip, Akemi has paid for it already." Parting the curtains he quietly leaves her, pussy soaked, and alone with her thoughts.

Wondering what had just happened, she was a little mad and very stimulated. She grabbed her stuff and headed to the showers. Under the water she reflected over the past hour, thinking about the sight of her neighbor taking it hard from behind, the look on her face as she came, Steve taking her, being tied, and now this swirling oil was reacting to the hot water leaving her tits on fire. She rubbed her nipples as the stream hit her clit, and couldn't help but finger her swollen lips. Closing her eyes she rubbed and rubbed, seeing her lover's face as he came pushed her over the edge as she squeezed her thighs together. What a day, she thought breathlessly...

Wanting to tell the manager what had happened, and how she felt, she dressed quickly and headed to the front desk. Turning the corner there sitting perfectly put together, with a beautiful smile, was the girl from the other table. A little shocked and nervous, Kira approached the counter.

Leaning in the girl said, "Did you enjoy your massage? How can I help you?"

Kira trying to be angry leaned in and said, "umm...I need an appointment for the same time in two weeks."

"Perfect"

Regaining her composure Kira left with a smile and the excitement building already...

******

Ready for another chapter...

Canbe4fun
Canbe4fun
17 Followers