Kira's New Adventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Kira tries to boost the attractivity of her hotel.
5.8k words
4.45
15.8k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Kira was having a discussion with Dan, Rajeev and several friends in her office in the hotel headquarters. The decoration was lush and monacal at the same time : a large desk with several armchairs for the visitors, lights kira could modify by passing her finger on a computer screen, a wall covered with plants mainly from India and a small pond at its base gave an illusion of a bucolic resort and ensured a freshened atmosphere in the office. A futon bed was lodged in a makeshift cavern that seemed highly romantic.

In summer, Kyrhan often came to visit his wife when she was working and it wasn't uncommon that his visit culminated in hot embraces in that cavern. Kyrhan and her were still in love after so many years of marriage. The bed had also received other guests for similar activities : Dan, Kira's French husband, for sure but also occasional visitors such as recently Kira's new friends Naina and Madhura. Naina was visiting family and Madhura was busy learning how to manage a big hotel like Kyrhan's palace. She had settled quite easily into her new job, discussing with staff and occasionally customers.

In just a few days, you could have sworn Madhura had been born in India. The transformation had surprised even Kira : the first time Madhura had worn a saree, she had seemed uneasy and awkward with the fluid garment, always trying to rearrange her pallu and trying to hide her naked belly. When she was presented to the hotel staff, two days later, she wore it as if she had done it all her life and customers turned to follow her, stunned by her elegance. She had an uncanny knack to find the color that suited her perfectly. She had recently discovered that in the different states of India, there were variations on how to wear a saree. She had documented intensively and was now changing her look every week. Kira was more than interested and looked forward to discover Madhura's next outfit. It could be an asset to attract attention at a reception or simply to please Kyrhan or Dan!

But the time wasn't propitious for fancy dressing. With the economic crisis, there had been a five percent decrease of bookings and for the first time in years, they had a few rooms or suites with no occupants. Kira was the chairman (she didn't care about such politically correct trivialities as using the words chairwoman or even worse chairperson) and she had to find a solution to bounce back.

- Do you remember when we organized a big party for Kyrhan? All the girls of his harem had come with most of their companions. We disguised them all in palace eunuchs' uniforms. The husbands and boyfriends were to deliver their wives and girlfriends to Kyrhan's bedroom and wait there as their girls were fucked mercilessly by my husband in front of them... Yes, Dan?

- That was very funny! I wore the uniform of chief of the eunuchs and it was very exciting and frustrating to watch and not touch the girls while Kyrhan used them in any possible ways. Do you intend to repeat the event, princess?

- No, but the news leaked out, probably one of the participants babbled too much and since then, I received several letters of people wanting to organize something like that for their wives!

- Quite common : they fantasize being cuckolded and watching the action! Do you intend to make me wear the chief Eunuch's uniform again?

- Not this time, Dan! Kyrhan's functions make him often unavailable now. I may have to accompany him to some formal reception and he can't appear on photographs taken in such conditions. I was thinking of asking YOU to play the role of the Prince! It'll last just two or three days : a week end. You could take just one day off to recover of the jet lag!

- That would be pleasant but I don't have the stamina to fuck a dozen girls like Kyrhan!

- That was why we'll limit the number of applicants to two or three. You'll just have to call for Rajeev or my Dalits if you're too tired. A white woman being offered by her wimp husband would be a dream come true for them. You could just fuck her once and announce she isn't worth receiving your seed again : it would be extremely humiliating for her and that would please the husband and for him who is ultimately trying to defile her!

- Why not? It would be funny if the girls are pretty... but I think the husbands would relish being humiliated, otherwise they wouldn't have been interested!

- I'll select the girls personally with Madhura's help. I'll show you the photos of those I've chosen. The husbands offered to pay up to twenty thousand dollars for the service plus the hotel fees if they decide to stay for a few days afterward.

- What of your dalits? If the couple stay at the hotel, they may meet the girls.

- There would be a provision in the contract : the girls would stay available for their whole stay. They would be just like slave girls to abide to every whim of the master!

- You don't fear any problem with the husbands?

- That is the strangest part : most of the wannabee customers wish to assist to their wives or girlfriends' fucking chained to the wall, one wants to be blindfolded and another jailed for the week while his wife is used and abused. I automatically rejected those wanting their girls or themselves to be tortured or put in danger. Some western people have very decadent and slavish fantasies, it seems!

- Don't you think they are mostly fascinated by the harem scenes with themselves in the role of eunuchs and by the Indian atmosphere and Indian dresses their wives would wear? You should ask for the girls to arrive two days in advance for a crash course on how to wear a saree and Indian jewels?

- A good idea! The girl would receive an Indian first name and have sufficient time to get used to respond only to that name.

Two months later, Kira had organized the event in the part of the palace where she lived usually. The rooms with the swan of Bikapur (see good morning India series) had retrieved their initial destination : they were jails again. They had been restored and were housing two men for the first time in centuries. They were wearing nothing but a dirty loin cloth. Their ankles had been fitted with irons attached to a thick wood frame around their necks which blocked also their wrists. They couldn't lie on their bunks, eat or attend to their needs until the frame has been replaced with a steel collar chained to the wall. Food had been frugal : a cold soup, vegetables cooked without salt or other spices, no meat as they were said to be prisoners of an Hindu prince.

They had been thanked by Marine (see Domination series) at the reception desk for foreigners. It was the minimum as they had paid for their wives' tuitions a pretty sum. They were immediately led to the former eunuchs' barracks where they had been stripped naked and fitted with that yoke. They had been told they would only be released when their girls had been fucked thoroughly by prince Danel and his friends. They were also warned that their girls were likely to have their cunts and asses widely stretched out but were not informed it would return to normal in less than a month just to add to their thrill.

Their wives, meanwhile, had been pampered since their arrival. They had received several silk sarees of different colors, cholis, petticoats and two kameez with black salwars if they were interested by a walk in the city. Their European style clothes had been retained by the staff before they entered the secluded zone of the prince's harem, shortly after they had been separated from their husbands.

The girls were guided to their bedrooms with their names on papers pinned on the door. They had noticed that other bedrooms had names painted. Kira explained them it was reserved for the official harem girls who stayed often there when the prince required them. Simple trainees such as them weren't afforded such luxuries!

As soon as the girls had settled in, Kira came for their first lesson : how to wear a saree, how to take it off elegantly, how to walk, eat or serve food to the prince and so on for two hours. Ten minutes pause afterward before the second lesson : how to salute with the namaste, dance with Indian clothes and present offerings in the prince's shrine. In the afternoon, the schedule was identical with Kira overseeing the rehearsal and forcing the girls to rectify positions, while smiling. They would have to wait to be addressed first by the prince, answer to him politely and obey his every whim. The final hour was the Hindi language lesson.

They were taught the few basic words they would need to know : choot (cunt), linga (cock), ass, mouth, suck, open... Kira smiled when she heard them pronouncing aloud words they wouldn't even utter in English. The two girls had been subtly placed in competition and they vied aggressively to learn faster, dance in a lewder manner or wiggle their bottoms in a more alluring way to be chosen in priority by the prince. With such conditioning, after just two days they were dying to be offered to the prince at last. They were dreaming of their presentation, of the size of his cock, on whether he would fuck them in his king size bed or on the floor, in a more primitive if not more enjoyable position.

The husbands were completely forgotten as the two girls were fighting for the privilege of being the first to mate with the prince. They waited patiently in their cell to be fed or allowed to relieve themselves. The same moral pressure was imposed to them, aiming to persuade them it was an honor of having your wife fucked by the prince, that it improved the karma of their wives and that they weren't worth introducing their weak cocks in a place visited by a superior man like prince Danel, Dan's modified surname to make it sound more Indian.

The second day started with Kira picking new names for both girls : they were Kamini and Sayli. The next hour was dedicated to train the two wives to respond to their Indian names and no more to their European names, Joan and Abigail. Kira applied a whip lash every time the girl stirred when these names were pronounced or their Indian versions not met with adequate response. The fear of the whip accomplished miracles...

Finally a roll of dice decided their order of presentation. The first one was Kamini, a fair hair beauty of Scandinavian origin. She could have been a cover girl but had ended married to a wealthy bald banker. Rajeev escorted the chained husband to Kyrhan's bedroom. Dan would use it as his own. The prince was in Delhi and Madhura coped for his needs for a few days. Rajeev secured his elbows to the wall with a short chain and his wrists to long and heavy chains that forced him to stay on his knees without moving. He would have a perfect view of his wife on the bed or on the lush carpet at less than two feet out of his range. He would have a close up of his wife being penetrated by Dan's big cock as he had paid a lot for it.

Dan was wearing a rich silk vest. With his wide shoulders, he was really handsome and Kamini seemed immediately under his spell. He smiled back to her. None of them even glanced toward the husband. He had no importance, just there to be utterly humiliated and despised. Kira's scenario was that Dan would fuck the girl in front of her husband but try to refrain from cumming. Then he would make her turn around and penetrate her ass. He would then announce it would be more comfortable on the bed. He would call Rajeev back and tell him to blindfold the husband to prevent him from watching but not hearing what was done to his wife. The second day would see Kamini gang banged by six dalits with Dan and the husband watching.

The spice of the affair stipulated that everyone would be tested negative from AIDS or other venereal disease. The husband and the girl must not have had sexual relations of any kind since her last period. The delay would ensure she was extremely excited, in need of a good fuck. The girl should be in her peak fertility time and not protected in any way : no pill for two months, no diaphragm or spermicide gel and, of course, no condoms would be used. With Dan and six dalits, the wife could consider herself already pregnant! The contract stipulated the baby would be delivered, recognized and brought up by the husband as his own whatever his or her color skin. The penalty for non observation would be a publication of the contract in some of the most important tabloids in England. The ensuing scandal would surely destroy the husband's career. He had accepted these humiliating conditions without difficulties!

Dan led the girl to the carpet just before her husband. He kissed her delicately on the lips before embracing her more feverishly. He pulled up her saree. This garment seems perfectly suited for stripping a girl bare with the minimum of efforts : like a Christmas gift, it unwraps when you just pull up the pallu. Then you let if fall down in a rustle of silk. You have afterwards to undo just two or three hooks for taking off the choli unless there's a knot to the back or it's elastic. For the petticoat, it's even more simple : you've just a string to draw and it slides to the girl's feet. If the girl is young or shy, prudish I would say, she may have knickers and a bra but if she knows she comes just to be fucked or she is sufficiently experienced, she often dispenses with such formality...

The husband was fixing his wife with demented eyes : he was mad at the idea she was about to be fucked by a stranger but he was also madly excited that he would have a direct view on their copulation. He would be cuckolded with his complete active assent! He had paid for it!

Dan ordered Kamini to strip him naked : she caressed the skin of his chest kissing the base of his neck, his shoulder blades, his collar bones, his arms, his chest and belly as she discovered them. Then she switched to what he was wearing under his belt. She was still having her mouth sliding on the freshly discovered skin expanses. When she found his cock, she stopped for a minute with goggled eyes and gasped : it was huge, about twice the size of her husband's! The poor man had opened wide eyes too. He hadn't expected Prince Danel's cock would be that big! He had been warned that his wife would be stretched out but he hadn't expected she could be completely ruined : his own cock was ridiculous in comparison. If he had discovered Kyrhan's, he would have gotten a seizure!

Dan whispered to Kamini's ear :

- Don't fear anything girl! I'll be extremely gentle and you'll suffer no pain at all, I promise it to you!

His tone should have been very convincing as she helped him out of his last clothes. He then made her lie on the carpet. He signaled to Kira and Rajeev to leave. The scenario didn't impose a public exposure for the guy for the first day. It would be quite different with the Dalits as Kira and Dan would be present on armchairs.

Dan exchanged a few soothing words with Kamini before penetrating her. He learned that all this was her husband's fantasy. She had fought it for several years before yielding to his pleas. Dan bent on top of her and kissed her again on the mouth. This time, she returned the kiss, opening her mouth to let him explore her oral cavity before sending boldly her own tongue in exploration. She was now quite excited by the situation and felt quite at ease with it as it was only the result of her husband's perverted desires.

Dan then turned lower his ministrations, sucking her nipples nibbling her navel with his lips, pushing his tongue inside as if it was a small cock. She was moaning desperately. When he turned his attention to her earlobes, caressing it with his tongue while his fingers were playing with her clit, caressing the inner side of her thighs and the back of her knees, she started to giggle and writhe desperately, begging him to stop but not trying to push him away. After a few minutes, she surrendered completely, telling Dan :

- Prince, I'm on fire! My belly, my breasts, my cunt are waiting for your magnificent cock. Fuck me, Prince! Take me as if I was a street trollop. I'm yours! Do with me as you want! My eggs are waiting for your seed! BREED ME, MASTER!

She was screaming her total surrender at less than two feet from her husband who would have liked to close his ears but his bonds prevented him to do so! Dan positioned himself between Kamini's thighs, taking care the husband would have a perfect view on what he was doing to her. The girl was panting feverishly :

- Master! I beg you! Fuck that little slave-slut! I'm not worth your attention but I really need your cock and your noble seed deep inside my belly! I swear you I'll cherish your babies! I'll be the best mother for them!

The husband was so engrossed but what his wife was enduring that he didn't see a door opening and a lithe figure walking toward him on tiptoe. It was Marine. Kyrhan had offered her a job in his hotel to protect her from attacks by some thugs after Kyrhan had arranged for a criminal be arrested and jailed for many years with the help of her. She would do anything for Kyrhan and Kiea! Kira had probably devised a nasty variation of her scenario.

Dan couldn't delay his pleasure any longer. He spewed a big load into Kamini. Now, her real breeding was just about to happen probably in the next minutes. Kamini screamed her pleasure as she felt the pulsations in this cock sweetly pressed by her cunt walls and his seed erupting against her cervix. The husband had watched everything. His heart had skipped a few beats when he heard his wife bellowing her animal sensations.

Marine arrived behind the husband and bent until her mouth was just a couple inches from his right ear. She whispered to him in the child like voice that she could use whenever she wanted and that was sure to shake the man's nerves :

- Hey, cuckold, as it is what you are from now on! The prince has discharged a very big load of his very potent seed into your wife's unprotected cunt! Millions of his sperm are now swimming toward your wife's waiting eggs. Fertilization could occur at any time, now! You won't be the father of this baby or these ones! Do you think she'll watch you with the same eyes now she has met a real man? Could a wimp, almost impotent, man like you fulfill the needs of such a young, pretty and sexy young woman, now the prince has revealed her strong sex drive?

The husband stayed mute. How could he respond to that little girl's voice that was asking questions he tried to erase from his mind? Dan pulled out of Kamini's cunt with a loud plop and a gurgle that made her blush. Dan grabbed a big dildo and plunged it to replace his cock and prevent his seed to seep out. The dildo was about Dan's girth and a bit longer. He pushed it deep until it entered in contact with her cervix. She groaned.

- Good! The piston has reached its deepest point. All the sperm I've coated your cunt walls with has now been spurted into your womb. I'll let the dildo inside you not to lose a single droplet while we try other games to enjoy you! A little rocking would help my sperm to coat your cheating wife's womb.

- I've never cheated on my husband, Master!

- So, what are you doing here, with your cunt filled with my cum that maybe has already knocked you up?

Dan then made Kamini on her knees and elbows, her buttocks a few inches from her husband. He pulled out her ass cheeks to discover the rosette of her anus. He drew circles on the rim until she started to react to the torrid caress. She was moaning with a belly voice that showed her impatience to be taken that way. Dan presented his finger to her husband's mouth.

- Hey, cuckold! I need you to lube my finger. I want to bugger your pretty wife but I don't want to hurt her. You'll provide the lubricant : coat my finger with a thick layer of saliva.

The husband could have bitten the finger but he didn't even imagine doing such a thing. He dutifully covered Dan's finger with a glistening coating.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12