Kira's New Adventures Ch. 06

Story Info
The second couple tests Kira's hotel amenities
4.9k words
4.38
16.8k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

The second couple Kira had selected was quite different from Mr and Mrs Durham. The man didn't want to be present while his wife was fucked by Dan and Kyrhan who had come back to attend the second girl's training session. They had booked a one week stay in the hotel.

The poor shy guy was in for a big surprise as Kira had installed a two way video line between Kyrhan's bedroom and the gaols adjacent to the Swan of Bikapur. In order to tease him as soon as he had been led to his prison, Kira and Marine had taken turns pole dancing in a quite suggestive manner just in front of the bars of the cell. As he was totally restrained, they had entered the cell. When they had stripped bare, he turned red beet. The two girls took turns dancing for him for hours. Kira had their performances filmed and the video was presented in a loop when they were occupied elsewhere.

The wife whose first name, Consuela, was a proof of her Spanish ascendancy was as dark as the first wife was blonde. It was one of the reasons why Kira had selected her : She had remembered her early adventures before she had met Kyrhan and had been harnessed as a pony girl. Most of the drivers chose then a team of girls, one dark and one fair hair for the pleasure of the eyes!

Consuela loved nothing more than humiliating her husband. She was a sport buff, requesting in the contract she could have her two hours jogging every morning. She was only interested by brawny men with bulging muscles, quite the opposite of her thin and slender husband who had a very fine and handsome, almost feminine face. Neither Kyrhan nor Dan had ever been interested by gay or even bi males. Like most men, a lesbian or bi girl rather excited them

Kyrhan sat on the bed and made Consuela straddle him. He aimed directly his cock toward her slit and without any foreplay pulled her down on it. The girl screamed when the third inch had entered her.

- Calm down, girl! There's about eight or nine more inches to go if you want to take it whole. Kira or Marine take it daily up their cunts and arse and so all the girls of the harem do when they are here. Try to show you're worth joining it!

It was rather unusual for Kyrhan being so harsh and not gentle as usual. Consuela seemed to attract his wrath for some reason. Gradually, Kyrhan let the girl impale herself on his raging cock. He lifted her up, almost completely disengaging his cock, greased it with cold cream before slamming it back. At least, she was so tight that it felt sizzling hot as he ravaged her. The deeper he went, The more difficult it got and the more painful for the girl it seemed. It was the first time he had such problems : even virgins were easier to fuck but she seemed to resist penetration while the other girls usually let go everything, just trying to obtain as much pleasure as they could. Consuela must be a dome : she couldn't accept being fucked by some superior man!

Kyrhan slowed even more her downward movement. It took half an hour more before The tip of his cock entered in contact with her cervix. He should have done it the usual way, having Dan or Rajeev open the way for him. Everything was easy then but it was frustrating plunging in an already greased and well fucked cunt or ass! He could push her cervix back by one inch or one and a half. Two more to go but that would have to wait until she was stretched out sufficiently. He snapped in his fingers and immediately Rajeev came.

- You may fuck Sayli's ass, now.

It was the name Kira had given to Consuelo. The girl had had trouble retaining it. The faint marks on her back were the proof of her stubbornness. She would never obey to someone else. If Kamini was a typical harem girl, clever, educated, pretty, pliant and somewhat submissive, this one wasn't. She was the type of girls his ancestors would have thrown out of the harem, given to the guards for their pleasure. Even a Dalit woman would have been more valuable than that wretched woman to their eyes! Kira's idea for the hotel had been great with Kamini but it wasn't always so positive, it seemed! He felt sorry for the husband.

Marine was tormenting the poor sod at this moment with her piercing child's voice :

- Have you seen the action on the screen? Your dear wife is now properly sandwiched between the Prince and Rajeev, cuckold. Her cunt you had never been able to fill properly is now stretched out as it should have been by a true man. Rajeev is also preparing the way into her back passage for the prince. Before this evening, it will be as useless to you as her cunt is already!

She had enjoyed teasing Kamini's husband. He seemed to enjoy extremely the humiliation : his cock was rock hard and he was panting desperately, ready to share his wife along with Dan. Sayli's husband seemed not excited at all. He hadn't reacted when she had called him a cuckold. Technically, he wasn't as it was himself who had engineered the whole scene.

- You should be ashamed by the small size of your cock. In India's Kama Sutra, they have a classification of the sizes of cocks : Kyrhan is evidently in the elephants class while you should be among the mice. I pity your wife, cuckold!

The man didn't answer back, just bending his head like a culprit...

The next morning, Sayli arrived to the gate of the harem for her jogging around the palace. Her husband was waiting for her. He was wearing a eunuch's uniform, a steel collar and a long leash was tied to a ring near the exit door. The chief eunuch explained to Sayli what was expected of her:

- Sayli...

- My name is Consuela. I've no interest for Indian customs!

- Whatever your name. You can make your tour but you'll keep this man on his leash at any time. On the track, you'll find every half mile a small kiosk where refreshments are ready for you. You'll attach the leash to a ring and enter the building. Four horny and muscular Dalits of Kira's team are waiting there for you. They are all the kind of men you seem to be interested by. Enjoy them. There are five similar kiosks.

- A fucking joy ride, indeed.

She took the handle of the leash.

- Hurry up, scum, four true men are waiting for me not very far from here. It would be improper to keep them awaiting! At the first kiosk, Consuela hastily tied her husband to a ring outside. There was a tepid water bowl on the floor for him to lap and cold drinks for her on the table.

- I don't want you to wank yourself why I enjoy Kira's men. I want to see how you were fitted!

She opened the bottom of her husband's uniform. His crotch appeared, hairless. His cock was nowhere to be seen. She looked closer : he was wearing a new chastity belt that completely hid his cock. There was just a fine pink line that looked vaguely like a woman's slit.

- You would look fetching as a girl, dear. I may keep you locked in such a device for years. I've no more use of your pitiful cock, now and I don't want you to find any pleasure with another girl! A eunuch has still a cock but I would deny you even that!

Without another word, she entered the kiosk. She emitted a scream of delight when she discovered the four studs waiting for her. For about half an hour, the noises and exclamations that Consuela's husband could hear quite easily were quite revealing of the activities inside. His wife emerged from the kiosk rearranging hastily her dishevelled hair. Her cheeks were pink from her efforts but she was smiling. The Dalits have met all her expectations and more. Two of them had been of Kyrhan's caliber and the widening of both her holes had significantly progressed. She unhooked her husband for the ring and darted forward dragging him behind her

- Giddy up, lazy bones! Four more studs are waiting for me at the next kiosk.

Consuela seemed tireless as she milked dry all the Dalits one after the other. She would have liked there had been twice more! She was a ghoul, a vampire, not really a woman!

Despite all the efforts of Dan, Kyrhan, Rajeev and the Dalits, Consuela never got pregnant. At the end of her stay, she explained Kira why.

- Simple, Kira! You forbade pills, diaphragms and spermicid gels but you forgot implants. It lasts three months at least and I enjoyed your efforts but they were pointless!

- You cheated, Consuela!

- Sex like wars has no laws, my dear! I must thank you for having opened my eyes. I'll take care of my husband. You may come to visit me in London in a year. I may let you leave with my husband or what would be left of him!

Consuela left with a last evil laugh.

During the next months, she was often seen at parties with football or rugby players, wrestlers, Sumotori and such people in various countries. Her appetite seemed unfathomable. Her husband was nowhere to be seen, officially treated in a very expensive clinic. Polite people refrained to enquire about his health. Rumors spoke of Coke addiction, with no confirmation.

Consuela often invited her conquests in her house for the night or occasionally several days. The men always testified they hadn't seen her husband. In fact, Consuela had taken the habit of locking her husband attached by rings in his chastity belt to the wall in the cabinet where she stored her wallets. His collar had sharp spikes on the inside that forced him to remain perfectly still, with his face to the wall.

Kira had phoned to arrange a meeting with her just after her return from India. Kira would come with Dan only. Consuela was somewhat disappointed but didn't express her feelings. She was interested only now by really big cocks and they were so scarce in Europe! When she was told that Kira would use her big dildo moulded on Kyrhan in her cunt and ass while she serviced Dan in her mouth, Consuela felt relieved and delighted. She couldn't even imagine how she had managed with small cocks such as her husband's until then!

Kira pushed her dildo in Consuela's cunt slowly but without special caution : the girl had been extensively widened and had completely lost its virginal tightness. Kira was sure that with Consuela's flagrant appetite for big cocks, it would certainly not tighten again! When she felt she was stuffed completely by Kira, she took Dan's cock in charge, licking his balls, taking them one after the other in her mouth and making them roll carefully inside. Even when Kira was buggering her mercilessly, she never stopped her caresses until Dan discharged deep into her throat and mouth. She made a great fuss about it, showing off the goo covering her tongue and palate, the sperm dripping down her teeth. She then swallowed it all carefully and presented again her now perfectly clean mouth.

Kira inquired about her husband. Consuela took him out of his cabinet. He seemed ashamed to be discovered tethered and bound.

- My husband could break his bonds in minutes but I think he relishes being a submissive. I've nicknamed him Dina and I pretend she is a girl. With his narrow frame and limbs, he could be a perfect trannie. It would be better than a useless wimp!

- But this chastity belt! It covers completely his cock. He cannot even touch himself!

- Certainly not. His years as a man are coming to their end. I don't want him to cum any more with another girl, even you, my dear Kira! I may offer him to gay people. Even the idea would repel him but that makes it even more pleasurable for me!

- You've a terrible grudge against him! Don't go too far!

- Don't worry, Dan! Just come and see us in London in a year, just to see what I've done with him! Shit! It's settled : my husband has disappeared and here is Dina, my future slave girl! In a year, when I'm done with her, you could take her away!

- In exchange, could you send me your whole team of Dalits for two weeks. I'll cover all the costs ang give each of them five hundred pounds at the end.

- No problem!

- Wait, I would like it to be done under the awning by my swimming pool and I would like it to be filmed. I would pass it in a loop in Dina's bedroom just to show her how a true woman should be screwed!

Twelve months later, Kyrhan and Kira flew to London. Consuela's husband was waiting at the exit door. He was wearing a three piece suit from one of the best fashion designer in London. He drove them to their home. He announced that Consuela must be finishing preparing herself. He would change to more casual outfit while they sipped their sherry...

Ten minutes later, Consuela arrived finally. She was followed by a pretty maid in a brown mini skirt, with an orange very close fitting top with a very deep cleavage that exhibited a very beautiful pair of gorgeous breasts. The protruding nipples were quite evident through the flimsy fabric. She certainly didn't wear any bra. There was no trace of an elastic waist band under her skirt, either. She wore six inches plateau shoes and walked quite naturally with them. The girl's long black hair fell to her waist.

Kira was puzzled. She was sure she had seen that face elsewhere. She took a long time before discovering she really looked like Consuela's husband! It was an unprecedented metamorphosis!

- Consuela! It's mind boggling how were you able to transform so completely your husband?

- Oh When I came back to England, I intended to transform my husband into a trannie with a pair of big breasts and maybe a makeshift vagina. I discussed with a surgeon specialized in such gender changes. He made a routine check and had unexpected results.

Consuela explained that the genetic tests had shown that Marc was a girl!!! An enquiry rapidly showed that her mother had had German measles when she was pregnant. Such an illness may cause malformation in the baby but the mother declined to be aborted. Everything seemed normal until delivery when the midwife produced a hermaphrodite! Such people are often sterile. A surgeon, maybe some sort of a male chauvinist, decided it was better to have a boy and eliminated everything else. The baby developed quite normally and was found fertile but remained unusually thin. He married Consuela and could have had babies with her but she didn't want to become a mother.

The genetic tests showed she was basically a girl. So the gender transformation could be more extensive and more efficient. The surgeon removed his balls and gave him estrogen shots. Her breasts started immediately to grow.

- They are now functional : they just need some prolactin hormonal shots to start them lactating. Her body hair has quite conveniently disappeared, the beard as well. She has grown a thick mane that is one of her best assets with her pair of melons from the general opinion.

- Amazing but that makes her a she male, not a true girl!

- With the surgeon, we wanted her to be able to really service men. He made a really fantastic job!

The surgeon had inverted the now totally hairless cock, turning it inside outside, making it into a makeshift vagina without damaging the nerves at all, a true tour de force! He had especially kept all the sensitive nerves and Dina was now able to cum with a cock inside her cunt. It wasn't able to be stretched out as for a normal girl but it had a special quality : most girls loosened up when fucked repeatedly but Dina's cunt walls became taut when stimulated and felt tighter.

- At least there is a point where she cannot pretend to be a woman! She won't become wet when a man kisses her.

- Rather true but we have found a way around : we implanted sensitive captors at the very entrance of her vagina. Even a finger pushed into her twat would switch on a pump that would inject a lubricant in her love tunnel. There was just two things we weren't able to reconstruct : her ovaries and her womb. Otherwise, she is a functional girl and even medical tests would prove it. She has even her cervix with the tip of the cock that can be stimulated.

- My god, I never thought you would be that precise! But what Dina thought of such a transformation?

- When the surgeon spoke of all the possibilities, Master, I was flabbergasted. I had never been at ease in my role of man. I was always more attracted by passive, submissive roles. Becoming a woman after a single night of reflection seemed the best way out of my condition. I wanted to discard that chastity belt Consuela had put on me. I would be free as a woman, at last.

- But what about Consuela? You cannot stay married to her!

- You're right : I've decided to give her all my belongings. She'll be wealthy and free to indulge in her passion for wide shouldered males. I could tell my colleagues I've had transgender surgery and come back to office as a pretty girl with not too much problems. I'll just have problems with my friends : I would be alone and single, here in London!.

- I may have a solution!

- Tell me, Master, I beg you! I know I won't ever be able to accommodate you in my tiny cunt and I will never be able to give you the babies the girls of your harem provide you! My monstrous body may even horrify you!

- Nothing of that bull shit! You may have been reconstructed but intrinsically, you're a girl, a complete girl I've been told. Your body is far from monstrous. I would deem it voluptuous! I'm ready to prove you I'm not repulsed by you. You'll spend this night with me if you want while Kira will take care of Consuela. You've a promising mouth and a nice ass that I could ram with pleasure.

- Master! I would be quite honored to service you!

- I had not finished. I know perfectly the place you could fit in : my dear friend Peter lives in Birmingham with his wife Leena. He has often to attend meetings in his company headquarters on Canary Wharf for several days. He cannot go back home then. Leena is overbooked with her lectures at university and her submissive role to her Indian grocer. She usually cannot accompany him here.

- What would be my role?

- Manage Peter's London house when he is away, assume the role of his girlfriend or escort when he is in London, accompany him to parties and public events when Leena is not available and of course fuck him whenever he wants. He is not as richly endowed as myself or Dan but he should fit nicely in your tiny slit. And of course provide entertainment when I, Dan or another of my friends or girlfriends come to London

- I'll have to think about it! It's very tempting!

- Do not take too much time! I know Peter is due soon for two weeks and it would be perfect for a formal presentation. You would discover how you would fit together. He would leave you time enough to settle in your new feminine role!

- Yes, Master. I'll give you an answer tomorrow, I promise!

- Just a last thing : Consuela had made a very wise provision. She had deposited a good quantity of your sperm in the sperm bank before your balls were removed. Would you still want babies?

- Of course, Master but you perfectly know that I cannot bear a baby?

- I'm not stupid, girl! But we have your sperm and I've many wombs to receive it. What girl would attract you as mother of your babies : Kira, Leena, Preeti, Swapna, Naina?

- I know only Kira!

- Then it's settled : we let my wife regain her strength for three to six months after delivery. It'll be soon the moment to breed her again. She'll just be sad not to have the opportunity of being fucked but you may use a strap on dildo! In one year, I hope you'll be the mother of two and I expect to watch you breast feeding them.

- Oh my god! I never expected such a joy in my life! I'll always be in debt with you, Master!

- If you make Peter happy, I'll consider myself sufficiently redeemed, Dina. But if, in addition, you befriend Leena, it'll be a nice bonus!

One week later, Kyrhan presented Dina to Peter in a very exclusive restaurant in Mayfair. She was wearing a green gown that matched her eyes and clung to her body from her bosom to her thighs, outlining the very feminine curves of her body. A big emerald was shining in her deep cleavage. That was quite clear for anyone : Dina was stunningly feminine. Peter was enthralled by her appearance.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12