Kismet Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hera laughed softly at the girl's exuberance. She rolled into position and soon found her skin growing more heated with every tender slide of the knife, and Tulay's fingers.

When the shaving ritual was over, Tulay clapped her hands in delight. "Your sex is aroused and your channel slick and wet. This is a good thing. It shows that the touch of a woman is pleasurable to you. Master enjoys watching his women play with each other."

The Englishwoman chuckled softly. "I know he does. I have witnessed it several times. Do you enjoy other women?" Hera questioned.

"Women -- men -- they are all the same to me. This is my life. I seek to pleasure my Master in all ways. My own needs and desires, are not important. But - - when I am brought to climax it is usually a woman that does it," Tulay admitted, "though for Master I will -- pretend." The slave girl suddenly paled. "You must never tell him that! Ever! He must be all you desire; the mere sight of him should make you wet. Do not let him know you do not like him or --."

"I know, I have seen his displeasure in regards to that as well."

Tulay nodded. "I am sure that once Master sees that I have done well by him through you, he will have us lie together and mate with him. I am his favored one, but if I am to be his wife, he will want us to co-exist. Master does not like jealousy in his home. He has been known to send women away to his chief general, a good lover, but not at all our Master."

Tulay gathered her knife and cream. "Take your bath Hera and we will ease your presence into Master's life. He will not trust such a sudden change from you. He is too wise." She left Hera alone.

Hera took the oils that Tulay had left behind and slipped into the water. She ran her fingers over her newly shaved underarms and her pussy. Evidence of her aroused state slid easily over her fingers and into the water. Hera's lips parted as she slowly began to tease her opening. Her breath quickened; she pushed deeper and faster into her channel, until her muscles were clamping down on the invading digits. When she felt the tightening of her abdominal walls she knew her climax was close. The liquid shot from her sex and seeped into the waters. She sighed, lolled back on the edge of the bathing pool and closed her eyes.

Over the course of several weeks Tulay kept her word. Hera learned how to blend in with the other women. She was taught how to read and speak their native tongue; she was given instruction on how to properly prepare her Master's meals -- what foods he found more pleasurable than others, as well as his distinct tastes in wines. Eventually the bells around her ankles were removed and Tulay was rewarded with a new bracelet and Hera a silk scarf -- her first gift from Ulvi himself. Her tutor was greatly pleased, as was the Englishwoman.

12