Kiss, And Then...

Story Info
Brother and sister explore each others' bodies.
2.6k words
4.3
485.1k
43
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jaime’s hands stretched above her head and she sighed. Opening her eyes slowly to adjust to the light in her bedroom, she glanced at the clock and realized it was summer vacation, time to relax, not worry about what time it was. Her long auburn hair was scattered over her pillow and she rested her arms on top of it, getting used to the idea of waking up.

The noises coming from the bathroom were what really got her out of bed. She knew that her brother, Aidan, was home from university and was likely to be the only one at home at 11:00 on a Tuesday. She padded softly out of the bedroom wearing her pyjamas, a short tank top with flannel pants. While Jaime could never believe in her own beauty, she knew that she was attractive in her own right. She was 5’4”, had deep blue eyes, and her figure was just slightly curving out into womanhood. Her breasts were slightly large on her frame and very firm. At eighteen, most guys in her high school considered her a prize. But she dated rarely, preferring to wait to get seriously involved until college.

Aidan was also extremely attractive, and during his senior year of high school three years previously, had dated every star cheerleader in the squad. His light brown hair, blue eyes, and athletic build made him the most attractive guy in his senior class. His dating didn’t slow down in college, and Jaime often heard him talking about the girls at school.

Jaime walked up slowly to the bathroom door and heard soft grunting noises coming from inside. She smiled wickedly. Aidan was masturbating behind that door, and she was going to startle the hell out of him.

“Aidan, is that you?” she said loudly. She heard him curse quietly behind the door and heard the rustling noises of being caught. “What are you doing in there?”

“Uh, hey James,” he said weakly, opening the door. “You need the bathroom?”

“No,” Jaime said fiendishly. She followed him down the stairs, furtively smiling behind his back.

“Listen, Jaime, could you do me a huge favour?” Aidan asked distractedly as he avoided her eyes.

“Stop listening to you masturbate in the bathroom?” she replied back.

Aidan stopped and stared at her. “I wasn’t masturbating,” he said, lying.

“Sure. What was your favour?”

“Well, now you caught me off-guard,” he said, grinning. “Let me remember.”

Jaime saw her brother’s eyes flick up and down her body. She knew he wasn’t spent; he hadn’t had the chance to come in the bathroom. He was still so horny he was staring at his own sister! Jaime felt her skin get warm all over, even as she tried to suppress her own desire.

“I need you to pick up some computer paper at the store today when you go out,” he said, snapping her back to reality.

“Oh, okay,” she said softly, clearing her throat. “Yeah, I’ll do that.”

“Thanks, sweetie,” he said, leaning forward to kiss the top of her head before leaving out the side door. “I owe you!”

Jaime stepped out of the shower just as she heard the side door close. “Damn,” she thought. She hadn’t thought to bring a towel in with her; it was only 12:30 in the afternoon and her parents wouldn’t be home yet. She just kept forgetting that Aidan was home for the summer.

“James, where are ya?” Aidan called from downstairs. “I figured you’d be slow getting ready during the first week of summer vacation so I got the paper myself.”

“Oh – okay,” Jaime replied, praying he wouldn’t come upstairs as she tiptoed down the hall to her bedroom.

“Oh shit, Jaime, you should’ve warned me,” Aidan said from behind her. Mortified, Jaime turned around to see her brother covering his eyes.

“Jesus!” Jaime jumped up and whirled around. “I was hoping you wouldn’t come upstairs!”

“Well, I am too, now,” Aidan smiled, his hands still over his eyes.

Jaime sighed. “God, Aidan, it’s not like you haven’t seen me naked before,” she said. “I know you’ve seen a lot of girls naked. It’s not like it’s a big deal, I’m just another naked female body.”

“Well yeah, but you’re my sister… that kind of makes it wrong, James,” he replied, his eyes still covered.

Jaime’s heart was beating in her chest. She realized suddenly how sexy her older brother was. He stood at least six inches taller than her, and she had always loved tall men. She suddenly found herself wondering how many inches he had below the belt. She walked up to him slowly, her knees trembling and her heart beating so hard she could hear it. Her hands reached for his and took them down from his eyes slowly.

“I don’t think it’s wrong, Aidan,” she said softly. “Don’t you find me beautiful?”

Aidan’s breathing was coming in quick gasps as he stared at his sister’s soft, young body. “God, James,” he said softly. “This is so wrong.”

“How can it be wrong,” she asked him.

“I – really gotta go. I’m sorry James,” he said quickly, turning and walking briskly downstairs.

Jaime could have kicked herself. How could this happen? How could she have done such a stupid thing? Aidan would probably avoid her all summer. She might as well say goodbye to the chance to go visit him in the fall. He probably thought she was crazy.

Jaime spent the day holed up in her room, refusing to come down for supper when her parents called. At 11:00 she decided to call it a night and try to get some sleep. She removed her flannel pants – it was a warm night – and decided to sleep in her panties and tank top. At midnight, after tossing and turning for an hour, she saw the door to her room open slightly and saw the shadow of her brother on her bedroom floor. She willed herself to stay still, to pretend like she was sleeping, to keep her breathing slow and deep.

“James,” Aidan whispered softly. He was quiet after that, evidently he assumed she was sleeping. He approached the bed slowly after turning and closing the door behind him.

Aidan walked up to her bed and knelt down quietly, looking at her face in the moonlit room. His eyes drifted down to her chest and watched her slow breathing, drifted further and saw her gentle curves under the blankets. Gathering his courage, Aidan touched Jaime’s arm, feeling the softness of her skin. She struggled to remain calm as his hand pushed the blankets down her body to look at her. She could feel her panties getting damp and hoped the moon wasn’t bright enough for Aidan to see the wet spot forming between her legs. But Aidan had no intention of letting her sleep. He shook her gently, waking her.

“Jaime, wake up,” he whispered.

Her eyes opened slowly, her breath slightly ragged. She couldn’t think of anything to say, so she didn’t say anything at all.

“Um… we need to talk about this afternoon,” he said gently.

Jaime groaned inside. He had come to embarrass her again! She would never forgive herself.

“Listen… James, are you a virgin?” he asked.

Jaime looked up at her brother. “No,” she said softly. “Are you mad?”

“No, no,” he said. “Move over, would ya?” Aidan sat down on the bed and rested his hand on her hip. “We don’t know each other very well, do we?”

“What do you mean?” Jaime asked.

“I’ve always wanted to get to know you better,” Aidan whispered softly.

“Yeah, I have too,” Jaime replied.

“Well, I… I’ve always found you attractive, Jaime. If you’re looking for approval from men… I mean…”

“Oh, Aidan, that’s not what I wanted today,” she blurted out. How could she explain to him that she wasn’t a slut, she wasn’t just looking for male approval everywhere she went? “I mean…I don’t know how to say this…I’ve been with a few guys, but no one has ever made me feel as loved as you do, and I guess I just wanted to feel a little closer to you, that’s all.”

“Is that it?” Aidan asked. He was a little crestfallen… he was starting to get really turned on by his little sister and hoped she was turned on by him too.

“Well…” Jaime turned shyly away from her brother, unsure of how to proceed. “I mean, I’ve watched you… no…I’ve seen your body, and I guess I just wanted…”

“God, you’re sexy,” Aidan blurted out huskily.

“Really? Do you really think so?”

Aidan leaned down and kissed her, kissed her neck, her collarbone. Completely lost in lust, he could hardly remember seeing his sister as anything but the beautiful, sexy woman she had become to him. “I…don’t understand it James…you’ve got me feeling things I have never ever felt about you before…I gotta have you.”

“Aidan, this is wrong,” she moaned softly, feeling her sex start to lubricate. “We…can’t…”

“You know you want this as much as I do, hun,” he whispered, grinning.

“But now?” she said back breathlessly. “Here? Mom and Dad…”

Aidan’s hand slipped underneath the tank to her naked breasts and pinched her nipple, just a little harder than was absolutely necessary. Jaime moaned softly, feeling her body squirm under his touch. There was electricity here, there was sex and love and lust. Her body ached for his, and she knew now she had denied these feelings for too long. “Touch me, Aidan, touch my pussy,” she whimpered.

“Not tonight, baby girl,” he whispered. “But be prepared this weekend. I have a feeling this summer is going to be a blast.”

Jaime woke up with a slightly sore feeling between her legs. She had brought herself to orgasm after Aidan left the night before, but now, in the bright morning light, she was having second thoughts about their secret lust. She wondered if Aidan was going to follow through with his promise the night before. Crawling out of bed and shaking the sleep from her head, she quickly changed into a clean pair of panties – pink, her favourite colour.

When she left her bedroom she quickly realized she was the only one home. Slightly crestfallen that Aidan wasn’t around, she walked into the kitchen and found a note from her mother. “James, Aidan – your dad and I decided to open up the cottage for the weekend. We’ll be out there till Sunday. Love you guys.”

Five whole days with Aidan, alone. She wondered if he knew yet. Her heart skipped a beat, and she ran upstairs to jump in the shower before he got home.

Just before getting out of the shower she heard the side door close. “James?” Aidan called. “Where are ya?”

“In the shower,” she answered, her heart fluttering in her chest. She heard him climbing the stairs and heard the bathroom door open softly. “Did you see the note?” Aidan asked her from the other side of the shower curtain.

“Yes,” she replied huskily. “They’ll be gone five days.”

“Hurry up in the shower.” He replied, then walked quickly out of the bathroom.

Jaime stepped out of the shower and dried off, then blowdried her hair. She applied a little makeup and some scented body lotion. Her body trembled at the thought of her brother touching her in her most intimate places. She knew he was waiting for her, but despite that, she got dressed in a simple skirt and tank top. No need to make it too easy for him.

“You look great,” Aidan said as she entered the living room. “Took long enough, but looks good,” he laughed.

She punched him lightly. “It didn’t take that long. What are your plans for today,” she asked innocently.

“Oh, I have big plans today,” he said significantly, looking her up and down slowly. “Big plans that involve you being naked, little girl.”

She giggled softly. “Should I get naked now?”

He growled with lust, staring at her sexy figure. “Let me help.”

Aidan grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the couch, laying her down gently. He lifted the bottom of her shirt and kissed her flat stomach, licking softly around her belly button, and slowly raising the shirt higher until it was over her head. She was wearing a lacy pink bra. His fingers rose to her nipples and pinched them slowly, getting moans of pleasure from his little sister. “God, Jaime, this is so wrong,” he mumbled. “Do you like doing this? Letting your big brother have your body?”

“Mmm, yeah,” she moaned. “Lick my nipples, Aidan,” she whispered. She wanted her brother’s tongue on her pussy, but she knew better than to push him towards her crotch. His hands slid up her naked thighs and under her skirt, his fingers finally reaching her sex. “Mmm, no panties, little girl,” he growled. “Only bad girls don’t wear panties.”

“Well, maybe I’m a bad girl and you just don’t know it…yet,” she grinned wickedly, squirming under the ministrations of his deft fingers between her folds.

“Take off your skirt, bad girl,” Aidan whispered. “I’m going to lick that pussy clean.”

Jaime jumped up and wiggled out of her skirt. Far from feeling strange to be naked in front of her brother, she felt free and sexy and beautiful.

“Oohh, little girl, this is exactly what I like,” Aidan moaned, staring at her pussy. She had waxed her pussy nearly bare, leaving nothing but a tiny strip of thin, auburn hair. Aidan buried his face in her pussy, causing her to almost lose her balance. She held onto the arm of the couch, feeling his tongue explore her innermost folds, until he flicked it up against her sensitive clit. “Ohhh JESUS, Aidan, that feels so good!”

“Mmm,” Aidan groaned into her pussy folds. “Fuck, you taste good, Jaime.”

“Oh, God, Aidan, I’m…I’m…COMING, Jesus…I’m coming Aidan, ohh God,” Jaime whimpered. Aidan placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the couch, helping her to sit down, her slippery sex leaking on the cushions. Jaime’s face was flushed, there was a slight sheen of sweat on her body. “I’ve wanted this for so long, big brother.”

Aidan looked down at her pussy, looked at her breasts rising and falling with each sexy breath. “Me too, little girl,” he smiled. Aidan’s hands went for his jeans, unbuttoning the fly, and quickly he stripped the t-shirt he wore.

“Oh, god, you’re so sexy,” Jaime moaned. Her eyes wandered down to his cock, clearly ready for her. It stood out from his body at least seven inches, thick and juicy. She leaned forward and took it in her hand, stroking it softly, rubbing the precum around the head.

“Ohh, James, that feels so fucking good,” Aidan whispered. “Put it in your mouth, baby.”

Jaime bent at the waist and slid his cock into her hot mouth, her lips slick with saliva, and began to suck at his dick. Pulling away for a moment, she said wickedly, “Are you sure we should be doing this? I mean, I am your sister…your little baby sister…”

“We’re doing it now, baby sister,” Aidan growled, shoving her playfully against the couch and straddling her wet sex. He poised his cock at the entrance to her pussy, teasing her clit with the head of his dick. “And you want it bad, don’t you?”

“Ohh, Aidan, mmm, yeah I want it,” Jaime whispered. “Fuck me, big brother. Fuck me, damn it. I need you inside me, please Aidan.”

With one quick thrust Aidan was inside his little sister, feeling the tight wetness of her pussy walls clamp around his cock. Her screams were only drowned by his groans. Two siblings, together as one person, fucking on their parents’ living room furniture. Aidan grinned wickedly. He wondered what mom would think of this.

“What in the hell is going on in here?” Jaime’s and Aidan’s eyes snapped open to see their father standing in the doorway.

To be continued…