Kiss, And Then... Ch. 02

Story Info
Brother and sister...and Mom and Dad?
2.2k words
4.53
311.8k
30
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 03/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Holy shit, Dad,” Aidan said quickly, jumping off Jaime. Jaime gathered the blanket off the top of the couch and pulled it over her nakedness, her face crimson with shame.

“Daddy, we’re sorry, I promise it won’t happen again,” she whispered.

Their father looked at her wearyingly and then back at Aidan, who still stood naked in front of his father. “Go upstairs, James,” Aidan whispered.

Jaime stood up and wrapped the blanket around her naked form, her head hanging and her feet scuffling on the stairs. She was worried sick about what was going to happen to Aidan. Would their father hit him? Kick him out? She wished she could take the punishment for this, but she knew her parents would blame Aidan because he was older and ‘should have known better’. She lay down on her bed and curled her knees toward her chest in the fetal position, trying not to think about the scene downstairs.

*****

“Aidan, you wanna explain what’s going on here?” Rob, his father, asked. “Why do I come in the house to find you fucking your little sister?”

“God, Dad, it’s not like I’m just ‘fucking’ her,” Aidan protested. “I love her.”

“Sure you do, son, just like you love every girl you fuck. She’s only eighteen! What were you thinking?”

“Dad, it’s not like that! We both decided to do this, it was a mutual decision. I don’t want to put the blame on Jaime but I have to tell you that at least. I’m not some kind of animal who rapes his little sister.” Aidan felt his cock twitch slightly at the very idea of taking his sister by force. “What kind of sicko am I?” he thought. “I give in to my little sister’s desires and then realize I’ve been wanting to fuck her all along, while she sleeps, when she’s making breakfast in those little short shorts of hers…” he groaned softly, but his father took it as a sign that he felt guilty.

“I…never thought I would have to deal with this, Aidan, I gotta tell you. I thought you guys would grow up like normal, move out, get married. I don’t know what to do.” Rob shook his head slowly as if contemplating how to react.

“Well…I know my advice is pretty meaningless at this point, but I don’t think punishment of any kind will make a difference now,” Aidan grinned furtively. “It’s not like I was the first person to have sex with her. If you cut us off from each other, she’ll go find it elsewhere.”

“Don’t tell me that, son. I don’t want to hear that,” Rob said. “I think you’d better think of a plan of action pretty quickly though, my boy, because your mother is going to want an explanation.”

“Want an explanation for what?” Carolyn said, coming into the living room. “Jesus, Aidan! Put some clothes on! Why are you naked? And why are your sister’s clothes scattered all over this floor?” Aidan’s mother looked horrified. “Rob, what’s going on?”

“Not now, Carolyn…” Rob said quietly. “Aidan will explain this to you. I’m going upstairs to talk to Jaime.”

“Dad, don’t…” Aidan stopped.

“Aidan, have the decency not to tell me what to do, please.” Rob looked pointedly at his son and walked up the stairs.

*****

Rob groaned inwardly at the task he had to do. He never thought he’d have to talk to his eighteen year old daughter about sex. Least of all after seeing her naked body under her brother’s. That image will be set in his mind forever, he knew it. He had never seen such perfect breasts, such tiny, hard nipples, such long, tanned legs. Her whole body was permanently etched into his brain and overtook any other sexual imagery he had stored. He knew he would never look at his daughter the same again.

After a brief knock Rob walked into Jaime’s room to see her cuddled on her bed under the blanket from the couch still. “Jaime, sit up.”

Jaime sat up quickly, her eyes betraying her tears. She held the blanket to her chest, but Rob could see her nipples poking through the loose weave. He looked away quickly, only to look back moments later. How would he ever see his daughter as his little girl again?

“Daddy…I don’t know what came over us. We…we were both…excited…” Jaime was hesitant speaking about sex to her father, but realized that it couldn’t be worse than having him watch her get fucked by her brother.

“Jaime, why would you ever feel the need to have sex with your brother?” Rob asked gently. “Is it because you needed to feel pretty? You’re very pretty, baby girl.”

“No, Daddy, that’s not it…” Jaime sighed. “I’ve always found him attractive…I once saw him changing through the crack of his door…I saw his…penis…you know, Daddy. And I knew that it was big…and I guess I got carried away yesterday. I seduced him, Daddy.”

Rob let out a small moan hearing his daughter talk like that. “Tell me what happened, baby.”

“Well, I forgot he was home for the summer, and I got out of the shower and walked down the hall to my room naked. But Aidan came upstairs and he saw me. And he tried to hide his eyes, Daddy…but I wouldn’t let him. I made him look at me naked. And then he came to my bedroom last night and touched me. He told me that today he would touch me more…and when he left I was so horny I had to touch myself.”

“Where did you touch yourself, sweetie? Show Daddy,” Rob said in a husky voice. “Don’t be embarrassed, sweetheart.”

“Well…” Jaime blushed and pulled the blanket off slowly. “Right here, Daddy.” She pointed to her pussy, still shiny with her lubrication from sex. She spread her legs slightly so Rob could see her folds, slick with her juices.

“That’s a pretty little pussy, baby,” Rob panted softly. His cock was straining in his pants, begging for release. “Then what happened?”

“I…had an orgasm,” Jaime whispered. “I came in my bed. And today, when you and Mom left the note…well, Aidan came to tell me that you had left…and when I went down to the living room we…had sex. Fucked.”

“But you didn’t get to finish, did you?” Rob asked gently.

“No…you came in before we finished,” Jaime whispered.

“It’s not good for this little pussy not to come, is it?” Rob moved closer to his daughter.

“No, Daddy,” Jaime said softly. Her heart was beating fast and she knew her father was going to touch her. He was a good looking older man in his late forties, and she had always found him attractive. It didn’t bother her in the least that he was going to touch her body. “Please help me, Daddy…I need help to bring myself off.”

“Lay down, princess,” Rob said gently. “Daddy will lick you clean.”

His tongue darted into her hole and she moaned loudly. “Oh, Daddy, your tongue is so hot…it feels so good…lick my clit, Daddy, I need to come so bad…”

“You’re a little slut, aren’t you, princess? Your hole is still wide from fucking your brother. You need to be taught a lesson.”

“I need you inside me, Daddy. I want your come, I want to taste your cock.” Jaime was panting, squirming under her father’s tongue.

Rob quickly released his cock from his pants and got up off his daughter. He brought his cock close to her face and she reached out to grab it before taking the whole thing in her mouth. “Ohh, baby girl, you know just what to do to make your Daddy come,” he whispered. “Do you want this in your hole, princess? Do you want to come all over Daddy’s cock?”

Jaime nodded and let the cock slip from her lips. Rob positioned himself over his daughter and slid deep into her, pounding away at her little pussy. “Daddy, I needed this, oh, I’ve been…thinking about this for…years…since I was a little girl…your cock feels so incredible and full…mmm Daddy, I’m going to COME! Ohh, let me come on you, Daddy!! All over your…cock…oh, ooh, OHH, that’s it, yeah, mmm, that feels good…” Jaime shivered all over after her release, feeling suddenly and deliciously limp.

“Here comes Daddy’s come, baby, where do you want it?” Rob pumped furiously at his daughter, his face red and beaded with sweat.

“Deep inside me, Daddy, so that I can feel it drip out of me later,” she smiled wickedly. Hearing her was enough to throw Rob over the edge and he growled at her before releasing his seed deep into his daughter.

“I think…you’ve had…your punishment…” Rob panted and smiled. “But you might need a repeat performance to remind you, occasionally.”

“I know I will, Daddy,” Jaime sighed, feeling her father’s cock slip out of her and his come drip onto the blanket below her. “What are you doing with Aidan?” she whispered, suddenly serious.

“Well I can’t very well punish him for doing what I did to my own daughter, can I?” Rob said guiltily. “I shouldn’t have gotten that upset in the first place…I understand attraction, I know what that’s like. I just overreacted because I wasn’t certain about what happened. I guess I’ll have to go tell him what happened between us, which I’m sure he’ll be upset about…I know he wanted to come inside you today, and now the best he can get is a used hole,” Rob winked at his daughter.

“Send him up here when you’re finished with him, Daddy…I want to make sure he gets some kind of relief today.”

“Sure thing, princess,” Rob said, leaving her room with a smile.

*****

Rob walked downstairs, sure that the look of sex was written all over his face. He felt a little guilty when he thought of Carolyn, but he knew that this wasn’t the same as infidelity. It was his daughter, for Christ’s sake! That could hardly be considered cheating on his wife. But it didn’t matter now, anyway, because it was over. He pondered how to tell Aidan that he had just fucked the girl Aidan had in the first place. “Well, there’s no easy way to tell him,” Rob thought. “He’ll know by looking at me anyway.”

When he entered the living room he saw something he never would have believed if he hadn’t seen it with his own eyes. Carolyn was on the living room floor, and Aidan’s face was between her legs, obviously licking her pussy.

“Ohh, Aidan, this feels incredible,” Carolyn sighed. “But I want you to come in my pussy today, I want your cock in me.”

“Don’t worry, you’ll get it,” he whispered, lifting his face momentarily.

Rob hid behind the wall, sneaking occasional peeks at his wife and his son having sex. He knew that he couldn’t be angry about it – after all, he had just fucked his own daughter! But he also knew that it felt dirty to get turned on by it – but that was exactly the effect it was having on him.

Aidan raised himself up and lowered his mouth onto his mother’s nipple, sucking and nibbling as she stimulated herself. “Where do you want my cock, mother?” he asked.

“Mmm, son, in my pussy. Fuck your mother,” she moaned softly. Aidan positioned himself at his mother’s entrance and thrust forward into her. “Ohh, yeah, that feels good, Mom,” he groaned.

He pumped gently at her until he felt her pussy clench tightly around his penis, when he reached down and used his thumb on her clit. “OHH yeah, Aidan, that feels incredible! I’m…I’m going to come…”

Rob groaned softly. When had he heard Carolyn like that recently? He realized suddenly their sex life was virtually non-existent, and now he was watching his wife get fucked by his son on the living room carpet.

“Come for me, Mom! Come on…I’m gonna explode inside you…you want the come that was supposed to be in Jaime’s pussy? You want me to come for you?”

Carolyn screamed and Aidan shoved himself deep inside her as he panted out his orgasm.

“We gotta clean up before Rob comes down,” Carolyn panted. “Get your clothes – get my clothes. He can’t see this.”

“Too late.”

Rob entered the room with a stern look on his face. “So, you fuck my baby and then you fuck my wife, is that it, Aidan?”

“Dad, it’s not how it looks! Jesus, I should just leave, I should move, there’s no reason why I should be here. I’m wrecking everything.”

“Sit down, son,” Rob said mildly. “I was joking. I just got down from your sister’s room, where we had sex.”

“What?” Aidan whirled to face his father, a look of jealousy and guilt on his face.

“Carolyn, don’t say anything. Aidan, your sister is waiting for you upstairs. This family has changed… I think for the better today. And frankly, I don’t much care what the rest of you think. There’s no turning back now. And I’m trusting you all to keep this a secret – but I can see we’re all entangled in it now, so there’s no need to worry about secrets. Carolyn, I suggest you see your daughter about birth control if she’s not already on it. I certainly hope she is. And Aidan, for god’s sake, go upstairs to your sister.”

Aidan’s brain was whirling. But things had certainly changed – and he did agree it was for the better. He wondered what his sister had planned.