Kiss My Ass

Story Info
While boyfriend sleeps, she gets with roommate.
4.6k words
4.67
1.02M
625
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers

It had been a good night. Although I generally dislike being the third wheel, I usually enjoy going out with my roommate Kyle and his girlfriend Shannon. We always have fun, even if we do tend to drink a little too much and this night was no exception.

"I'm telling you, she wanted you!" Shannon said, giving me a playful punch on the shoulder. "You should have talked to her!

"Whatever," I answered, fumbling with my keys.

"Hurry up and open the damn door!" Kyle slurred impatiently. "I think I'm going to be sick again!"

Shannon stuck her bottom lip out in mock sympathy and patted her drunken boyfriend on the head.

"Awww, poor baby," she purred. "Did you drink a little too much?"

We all knew the answer to that question, as Kyle had already puked twice since we left the bar. In fact, it looked like number three was on its way.

As soon as I opened the door, Kyle pushed past me, holding his hand over his mouth and charging straight for the bathroom. Me and Shannon exchanged amused looks as my roommate could be heard puking his guts out in our bathroom.

"Seriously," she began. "You really should have talked to that girl."

I just shook my head. Shannon was always trying to hook me up with girls on our little outings, but for the most part I end up talking to her. It was like she was just one of the guys. I could talk to her about anything, which is more than I could say for most females.

"Maybe you should have put in a good word for me," I said slumping down on the couch.

"Maybe you should get your balls re-attached!" she countered with a smile.

Just then we heard the toilet flush as Kyle stumbled out of the bathroom, wiping his mouth.

"You okay baby?" Shannon asked as her boyfriend turned and made his way to his bedroom.

"Well, goodnight," I said standing up from my comfy seat.

Shannon turned and looked at me with a confused expression.

"What do you mean "Goodnight"? She asked. "You and I are going to have another drink!"

"Aren't't you tired?" I asked, running my hands through my hair.

"The night is still young," she countered. "Unless you're not up to it."

"Oh, I'm up to it!"

"Good. Then get me a drink!"

Shannon dropped onto the couch as I went to the fridge. As I was searching for something with alcohol in it, I heard Kyle's door shut. I knew he was out for the night.

"Hey, you have scrabble!" Shannon exclaimed, noticing the game sitting on top of the TV.

"Yeah. So."

"Let's play."

"Seriously?"

"Yes! Why, are you scared?"

I laughed.

"If you beat me at scrabble," I said. "I'll kiss your ass!"

"I'll hold you to that," Shannon said, taking the game off the TV. "Now where's my drink?"

"Is wine okay?" I asked. "It's all we have."

"Red or White?"

"Red."

"Sure, let's have it."

A few minutes later Shannon and I were sitting on the living room floor around a Scrabble board, each with a glass of wine. She had always been kind of a flirt, although she was being especially flirty that night, with plenty of sexual innuendos. I had always been attracted to Shannon, although I had never even thought about making a move on her. After all, she was my best friend's girlfriend. However, I couldn't't deny the fact that she turned me on. With her light brown hair and glowing green eyes, she could enchant any man. Her perfect facial features were complimented by a firm, athletic but petite body that I was beginning to fantasize about having pressed up against me. Her figure was exemplified by her choice of clothing that night. As if to torture me, and any other heterosexual male that laid eyes on her, she was wearing a pair of those tight black yoga pants that all the young women seem to have these days. The pants were sitting low enough on her hips to allow a few glimpses of T-bar and a bit of tanned midsection. The pants were complimented by a matching top that showcased her modest, but firm breasts.

About three glasses of wine later, Shannon was severely kicking my ass. I looked down at her as she lay on her side with her head in her hand, studying her game pieces, looking cuter every minute.

"There," she said triumphantly, putting two tiles down on the board to form the word "rim".

"Is that the best you got?" I asked with a sneer.

Shannon raised her brows as she looked up at me in surprise.

"What's the score again buddy?" She asked with a sexy smile.

"Yeah, yeah," I mumbled, studying my own pieces.

After a moment of contemplation, I added a "j", "o" and a "b" onto her last word.

Shannon looked at the word I had just formed and then rolled over, her nubile young body, shaking with laughter.

"I don't think that one's in the dictionary," she said, rolling back onto her stomach, causing her hair to fall in front of her face.

"Well, it should be!" I countered before gulping down the last of my wine.

Shannon brushed the hair out of her face and bit her lip as if she was thinking about something.

"What's up?" I asked. Laying down on the floor next to her.

"Have you ever done it?"

"Done what?"

"Given a girl a...rimjob?"

Even though we often talked about sex, I was a little surprised at Shannon's question.

"Uh, yeah actually. I have. Why?"

"Just curious. I've always wondered it would feel like."

"I imagine it feels pretty good," I said. "I haven't had any complaints anyway."

"I bet. I like when a guy plays with my ass, but I've never been able to ask anyone to lick it."

I was starting to get very turned on, so I decided to change the subject. Shannon let the subject drop as well and we continued with our game.

A few minutes later Shannon placed her last tile and was victorious.

"Ha, ha," she mocked. "And I thought you would be a challenge."

I responded by tossing a handful of Scrabble tiles at her as I stood up headed for my room.

"Hey, wait a minute!" She shouted. "What about my prize?"

"Excuse me?" I asked, turning to face her.

Shannon turned around, and stuck her ass out, pointing to it with her finger.

"Pucker up buddy!"

I sighed, and dropped my head, pretending to be disapointed, although the prospect of kissing Shannon's perfect ass was anything but a punishment in my mind.

I shuffled over to her as she stood with her hands on her hips and a superior look on her beautiful face.

"On your knees!" She commanded, trying to sound dominant.

I did as I was told, dropping to my knees before her. Shannon let out a giggle as she turned around presenting me with her delicious hind section. Slowly, I moved my mouth towards it, willing and able to offer a kiss.

"Wait," she said suddenly.

I froze just inches away from Shannon's ass, and looked upwards, more than a little confused.

She looked back over her shoulder smiling as she tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her pants and slowly peeled them down her firm, tanned ass. I swallowed hard as my dick began to grow at the site before me. Her ass was flawless. Two tanned globes of succulent flesh seperated by a very thin strip of silky black fabric that was tucked firmly between her firm cheeks. I could barely tear my eyes away to look up at her her smiling face, which had a few strands of hair dangling in front of her sexy green eyes.

"Well? What are you waiting for?"

With that, I leaned in and pressed my lips against her smooth skin, letting them linger for just a few seconds before pulling away.

"How's that?" I asked looking back up.

"Ummmmm," Shannon said, placing her hands on her hips. "I think you can do better."

I smiled to myself.

"Okay then," I said, reaching up to grab her by the hips. "You asked for it."

I leaned in and kissed her again, this time closer to the tiny strip of fabric of her g-string. I let my lips touch her skin longer, even daring to let my tongue contact her tasty skin.

"Better, but still not good enough," she said, bending over a little farther, putting her hands on the arm of the couch for support.

Again I kissed Shannon's ass, this time running my tongue up her crack along her g-string, tickling the sides of each of her perfect ass cheeks. I could hear her moaning softly.

"Here", she said. "Let me help you."

My eyes widened and my dick grew another inch as Shannon reached back and pulled her skimpy underwear out of her ass, exposing herself fully to my view. I was now just inches away from my best friend's girlfriend's asshole! I struggled to contain myself as my grip tightened on her small hips. She gently pried apart her taut cheeks and I moved in.

Shannon's head flew back and a long, sexy moan escaped her lips as my wet tongue touched her tiny little hole.

"Oh my God!" She groaned as my tongue moved in small circles, tracing her tight muscular ring. "Yeah, Lick it! Lick it!"

I needed no prompting as I enclosed her hole with my lips, pressing my tongue hard against the most private area on her body. I started to lick up and down, swabbing her asshole with long wet strokes as she put her hand between her legs. I knew she was playing with her pussy and that only further encouraged me to continue my relentless oral assault on Shannon's tight little ass.

She started to moan louder and suddenly I became worried about Kyle waking up.

"Shhh," I said, trying to get her to be quiet.

Shannon just reached back and grabbed my hair, pulling me back into her heavenly ass.

"Don't worry," she said gasping, as I resumed eating her asshole. "He's out for good."

That was good enough for me and I increased the intensity of my licking. I even tried to shove my tongue inside her, which I could tell she was into.

I wiggled my tongue up her ass as she feverishly worked over her own clit with her nimble little fingers. I began to move my head back and forth, fucking her tight little butthole with my tongue.

"Ohfuckofuckohfuck!" Shannon gasped, as the tempo of her moving fingers increased to superhuman proportions.

Suddenly her asshole clenched around my tongue and her body convulsed violently. I smiled to myself, knowing that I had just helped give Shannon one hell of a climax.

"Oh... my... God!" She said between labored breaths. "That was amazing."

"Glad you liked it," I said standing up.

Shannon turned to face me, her pants still around her knees.

"I want to do it to you."

My mouth dropped open.

"What?" I stammered.

"Let me return the favour," she said staring at me with her penetrating green eyes.

"You don't have to do that..."

"I want to."

I had no idea what to do.

"Bend over," she said in a cute little voice, biting her lip.

I turned and assumed the positition that Shannon had previously occupied, placing my hands on the arm of the couch. I swallowed hard as Shannon moved behind me. My arms were trembling with anticipation as she reached around and undid my pants. She then pulled them down my legs and I kicked them away. Shannon lowered herself downwards, her small delicate hands roaming all over my ass as she assumed a kneeling position behind me. I swallowed hard as she curled her fingers into the waistband of my boxers and pulled them down over my hips. Soon I could feel her hot breath on my bare skin as she planted a soft kiss on my lower back. She followed that one up with another kiss as she moved down to the top of my ass crack, pulling my boxers down farther. I could feel her hot little tongue darting in between my cheeks as Shannon yanked my underwear completely off.

Needless to say I felt more than a little exposed standing in my well lit living room naked with my ass in the face of my roommate's girl. At that moment I was glad I had consumed as much wine as I had, for it had decreased my inhibitions considerably.

Shannon placed her hands on my ass and gently spread my cheeks apart. A second later I felt her tongue sliding down my ass working its way toward its final destination. At first she licked at my asshole tentatively, with short flickering movements, but soon began giving me long, lewd licks from the base of my balls all the way up to my tailbone. I looked back between my legs to see her hand back at work between her legs, so I helped out by reaching back and spreading my ass cheeks. Shannon started moaning into my ass as she licked with renewed lust. I closed my eyes and gritted my teeth, wishing that I could see this beautiful girl tonguing my asshole.

"Put your leg up," Shannon suggested, giving me a playful slap on the ass.

I did as I was told, putting my foot up on the arm of the couch, exposing myself even more. As I reached down to slowly stroke my dick I couldn't help by be amazed by the degree of Shannon's nastieness.

"That's more like it," she purred, planting a soft kiss right on my asshole. I groaned in pleasure, which only encouraged her.

Shannon's tongue massaged my hole as she brought her hand up to massage my balls. It felt so good, I had to stop touching my dick. I was sure I didn't want to end out little session early.

By the way she was moaning, one would think that it was her getting the rimjob, but Shannon was genuinely enjoying herself.

"Let's try something different," she said pulling her tongue from my asshole.

"What did you have in mind?" I asked, eager to get her tongue back on my ass.

I then watched as Shannon layed down on the floor, sweeping the Scrabble tiles out of the way.

"Sit on my face."

I was ready for anything so of course I complied, walking over and standing over Shannon's prone body. I looked down to see her smiling up at me.

"Come on," she prompted. "Give it to me."

I began to bend my knees, lowering myself down to Shannon's waiting mouth. I actually placed my asshole right onto her lips as her tongue once again darted out and licked at my rim. It was too much to handle, and I grabbed ahold of my cock and began to stroke it as her tongue poked its way into my ass. I reached down and grabbed Shannon's hair as I started to gently bounce up and down. She stiffened her tongue as best she could so that with each rise and fall of my hips, her tongue would slide a little farther into my ass. I was in heaven!

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge, as I stroked my cock and bounced up and down on Shannon's tongue.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I stammered.

"Quick, bend over!" Shannon ordered, pushing me forward into a 69 position. "Cum in my hands."

She was holding her hands in a cup-like position and licking my ass as I continued to jerk my cock . My knees were on either side of her head and her arms were reaching around my legs. Soon I shuddered and unloaded a massive deluge of hot cum into Shannon's waiting hands. Gasping for a breath I let go of my dick and let my head drop.

I was just about to get off Shannon's body, when she brought her cum filled hands back and began to smear my jism all over my freshly licked asshole. And then just when I thought she couldn't get any nastier, Shannon started to lick the cum from my ass. It was as if she was eating her last meal, the way she was licking and sucking up the cum from my asshole. It was dripping down onto her face and she was doing her best to catch as much as she could in her hungry mouth.

A few minutes later, I rolled off Shannon's body to lay exhuasted and spent on the livingroom floor. Shannon rolled over on her side, propping her head up with her arm, flashing me a sexy smile, her lips still glistening with my cum.

"You have pretty good tasting cum." She said, matter-of-factly.

"Uh, thanks," I responded, suddenly feeling a little self conscious. After all, I was laying there naked in my livingroom with my roommate's girlfriend.

I was just about to get up when Shannon leaned in and kissed me. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and I could taste my own cum on her lips as we made out. After a few seconds she pulled away, smiling.

"Did you like it?" She asked.

"Like what?"

"Did you like me licking your asshole?"

I was amazed at the boldness of her question.

"Umm, yeah. It was great," I stammered.

"Would you like to do more?"

I cocked my head in her direction.

"What did you have in mind?

"Well, you've already had your tongue in my ass," She said with a smile. " Why don't you try putting something else in there?"

What a night! I couldn't believe it! I had already had my roommate's girlfriend eat out my ass, and now she was actually asking me to fuck hers!

I smiled back, but then looked down at my limp dick.

"Oh, don't worry about that," Shannon said, crawling across the floor like a cat. "I think I can fix it."

I was transfixed on those dark, sultry eyes peering out at me through her hair as she methodically moved her beautiful body to bring herself to me. Flashing me that mischievious smile I had grown to love, Shannon lowered her head to give my cock a small flick with her tongue. I was breathless with anticipation as she sat up and peeled off her tight little shirt to expose the rest of her even tighter body. She then placed her hands on my chest and pushed me onto my back.

Taking my dick her her tiny hand, she lifted it and placed her mouth on my balls, letting her hot breath wash over my sensitive skin. She gingerly sucked them as her tongue swirled around and around. My dick was already starting to regain its former state, with Shannon looking into my eyes as her tongue licked at my balls. As good as it felt to have my balls licked, I wanted something else. I spread my legs.

"I want you to lick my ass again," I muttered.

"What?" She asked, looking up at me.

"I want you to lick my ass."

"Make me do it."

"What?"

"Make me! Force me to lick your asshole!"

I reached down, grabbing a handful of Shannon's hair, jerking her head back as a huge grin appeared on her face.

"Yesss," she hissed.

With that, I put my knees up to my chest and pulled my her face into my ass. I looked down and stared into her sexy eyes, just peeking over my balls and fully erect dick, as her nimble little tongue flicked against my asshole. I tightened my grip on Shannon's hair and pulled her harder against me. Her eyes closed in pleasure and a she let out a long lustful moan as she forcfully injected her tongue into my ass. Overcome by the indescribable feeling of having a beautiful girl licking my hole, I let go of her hair and grabbed the underside of both knees, pulling my legs back farther.

"Mmmm, I love licking your ass!" Shannon purred. "It makes me feel so dirty! I love feeing dirty!"

"You are dirty baby!" I moaned as she resumed probing me with her little pink tongue.

I noticed then that one of her hands was burried between her legs, her fingers up to the knuckle in her wet cunt. Eating my ass was really turning her on!

By this time my dick was rock hard again, so Shannon pulled her heavenly mouth away from my ass, licking her way up my balls and over my shaft. Her tongue flickered around the head of my swollen cock before she parted her sweet lips and swallowed me down to the root. I watched in amazement as her lips slid down my thick shaft, taking me all the way into the back of her throat. She withdrew her mouth from my shaft, leaving my cock glistening with her saliva, as she wrapped one of her tiny hands around it. Her other hand then emerged, glistening with her own pussy juices. Shannon held it out for me to view.

"Look," she said. "See how turned on I get by eating your asshole?"

I nodded and smiled before she pressed one of her cum soaked fingers against my ass. She took my cock into her warm, wet mouth again as she stroked it with her hand, meanwhile sliding her wet finger into my asshole.

"Oh my God!" I moaned, as she pushed it in up to the knuckle.

Again she looked up into my eyes with her mouth around my dick, her tiny finger sliding in and out of my ass. It was a weird feeling to have something in my ass, but still very pleasureable when combined with her warm, wet mouth on my cock.

damonX
damonX
2,994 Followers
12