Kiss My Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers

"My God," Paula gasped. "How can you know this?"

"They let me remember, just a little," Sarah said, "as a warning. I disobeyed them the last time, and they want me to understand the consequences."

"They? Who are they?" Paula was shivering now. "What do they want?"

"I don't know," Sarah said. "I'm afraid to know."

Paula leaned forward and kissed Sarah. She did not care now, where that tongue had been, what it might have tasted. She kissed her slowly, tenderly, for a long time.

"What?" Sarah said, when she was free to talk again. "What was that?"

"I could love you," Paula said. "Maybe I love you already."

"No," Sarah said. She stroked the other girl's hair, kissed her gently on the forehead. "No, I'm not worth it."

"Turn around." Paula said.

"Around?" Sarah spun the chair so that she was facing away from the desk.

"No, silly, kneel on the chair."

"I don't think I'm ready to come again," Sarah said, but she did change positions.

"This is for me," Paula said. She was kissing Sarah's back, running her tongue along the little bumps of her spine. It paused, right at the end of the tailbone. "I want to know everything about you," she said. "Teach me, tell me what to do."

"Run your tongue around the edges, very lightly," Sarah said. She was suddenly very cold, very professional. It was, now, nothing more than a simple physical exercise, one that was almost routine. "Just get used to the idea that your mouth is there."

This is a waste, Paula thought, what was I thinking? She was drained of all emotion, all passion, and there she was, calmly licking her friend's asshole. At least it didn't taste like anything. But it didn't feel like anything, either. Then, she felt Sarah's flesh begin to quiver at her touch. "Lips," Sarah gasped. She didn't sound nearly so calm now.

Lips? Kiss my ass. That's what Adam would snarl at one of the boys when they made a suggestion he didn't like. And now, that's what Sarah was asking her to do. God, it was strange, like a little puckered mouth. And then it opened, and she was French kissing. No tongue to meet hers, just a smooth, muscular shaft, hard to push through. She knew that she could come, just from Eve's tongue on her perineum, and she wondered if it would work from the inside, also. She pressed the bottom of her tongue down hard, then added a finger on the outside, feeling the sensitive flesh roll between tongue and finger. Sarah was shuddering, the muscles around Paula's tongue were in spasm, then, abruptly, her chin and neck were drenched.

"Oh my God!" Sarah said. "I am so embarrassed!"

"Why?" Paula asked.

"Why? I peed all over you."

"Here," Paula said, crawling next to the other girl. "lick it off my face."

"Ooh," Sarah said, "kinky." She tested the clear fluid with her tongue. "It's not pee."

"Nope."

"You're not surprised."

"Nope."

"Mary never told us about this," Sarah said.

"Really?" Paula seemed very amused. "I guess she concentrated more on training you to please men."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"She trained me," Paula whispered into Sarah's ear, "to please her." And she ran her tongue delicately along the ridges of the ear. "Want to find out what else I know?"

But there was a knock at the door. "Oh my God!" Paula said, and they went scrambling for their clothes. But when they opened the door, it was Susan and Noah.

"I guess," Paula said, "choir practice is over?" Her hair was tousled, her face still covered with slime, her shirt only half pulled down, her shorts askew. Sarah, behind her in the dimness, had not even bothered to pull her shorts on.

"It's been over for a while," Noah said. "Quite a while."

"I guess you two have been practicing something," Susan said. She gave a little sniff. The room was redolent with sweat and desire. It was possible that one of the babies may have added a little extra, she thought, to the general aroma. "Jacob," she sniffed again, "Esau?" another sniff.

"It's probably Lucy," Paula said. She tried to gather up some dignity and walk over to her daughter.

"What?" Sarah said, glaring at her husband. "What?"

WRJames
WRJames
44 Followers
12