Kiss of Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They trapped this demon in this tomb that Dr. Keyser had discovered. Enclosing him in as he fed on this young woman. Casting the correct spell to keep this non-dying creature that Satan himself created, enclosed forever...or so they thought. The words 'The evil death' was encrypted backwards on his tomb to keep him bound until they fell from the excavation in 1959. We should have figured it out, they left enough signs. We just don't believe in such things, ain't that right Mr. Anderson?" Dr. Reinhold asked with a quirk in his voice.

(4) The Kiss of Death

"Rick Blaine and his men had tracked this demon-like-man to a cavern in the forest of the Ti pak tu. The sacred grounds of the Goddess of fire. Rick didn't believe in this mythological creature no more than you do Martin. You should find some comfort in that. But he was loosing men to this creature almost daily. He said he could hear their cries for someone to please kill them for as far away as a half mile. They would find his men with their hearts hanging out of their chests. They found one poor soul with his feet around his ears and still intact. Bent like a pretzel pleading for death. Garbled from his face being ripped apart in some gory way." Silence fell upon the corner of the asylum cell in which the Dr. sat.

"Do you know why their faces were so disfigured Mr. Anderson? Of course you don't." The Dr. said as Martin didn't have time to answer. "This creature was winning the battle with no way for us to kill it. Rick had shot it with 44 magnums, thrown handgranades at it, trip wires with explosives. Nothing seem to work, we could injure it but then it would resurface the next day. It seemed hopeless. Even Rick himself was getting concerned that he had met his match. The most feared man alive at that time. Nothing short of an army was needed but try to get the South American government to chase a mythological monster was nothing short of impossible." The Dr. said with a frustrated note in his voice.

"So what did you do Dr. Reinhold? Obviously your here, something had to work." Martin said as his pencil quickly ran across the pages of his note pad.

"Death, Evil...death was the only way. We had to do as the Mayan Gods did, use bait and trap it." Dr. Reinhold said sadly. "Sacrifice someone to get it into a tomb forever as the Gods had done thousands and thousands of years ago. The problem was...there was only Rick and my self left to capture it. Dr. Keyser left, scared out of his wits. If I had it to do all over again I would have too. Knowing millions would die but I didn't, I had helped to release this vermin. I was bound to do what I could to save millions of lives." The Dr. sighed heavily.

"I had only seen the demon-creature once when it took Miss Tankersly. Rick on the other hand feared for his life wisely. He had seen what this creature could with stand. He had witnessed the creatures true intent. It grew stronger and stronger every day, there was no way to kill something that couldn't die. We had to entomb it again."

"The tail of this demon was like that of a scorpion. Its purpose...while it put its small snout like mouth deep within its victims mouth it would then spread like a vise. Cracking the jaw and spreading wider and ripping the front of a humans mouth wide open. Its X like lips opened to a great width. Tearing the face widely apart, the sounds of blood and wet tissue messing and muscles ripping apart at the seams. Only then did the scorpion like tail whip around and stick with precision in the back of the neck penetrating the skull and driving deeply into the brain. While its mouth opened inside its victims. You know why Mr. Anderson?" Dr Reinhold asked.

"Ooh no," Martin answered with a note of fear.

"The human soul lies directly behind the eyes. This creatures tail struck deeply into the brain to drain the human of its adrenal fluids. Its mouth opened wide enough to suck and eat its way through the upper part of the mouth to the soul, behind the eyes. It literally ate the soul out of a body, giving it the power of that person added on top of all the people and souls it has accumulated in total. This is why there was no color in the eyes of the dead bodies we come across." The Dr. stirred and his shackles rattled.

"What did you call this demon, 'The Evil Death?'" Martin asked while writing feverishly again.

"Do you know what the word 'Penitence' means Mr. Anderson?" The Dr. asked.

"Ooh not exactly." He replied.

"Regret, 'Lucifer's penitence.' The encrypted pictorial mentioned Satins regret. For even Satan himself regreted developing such a man. Lucifer feared and probably still does, for this demon could take over hell. If it were allowed to continue building strength and gathering souls. No telling what might happen." The Dr. got quiet in thought.

"Damn-nation," Martin spat.

"Exactly Mr. Anderson which is why Rick and I felt compelled to do all we could to stop it even if it cost us our lives. We pulled a local woman into the layer of a cave near the falls of the fire goddess's forest. Yes we took her unwilling but we knew the demon couldn't resist a woman screaming in pain and fear. We figured one life was worth the sacrifice to save so many." Dr. Reinhold spoke with regret and in a saddened tone.

"You couldn't begin to understand my regret or my reasoning. Not sitting from that chair. It worked though, the luring. We were in wait for a long time and were not paying attention when the demon come to feast on the woman's fear and soul. Rick Blaine and I hid patiently for a day behind some rather large boulders. When the demon-man began to give her the kiss of death. Its mouth to hers and its tail swung around and stuck her in the back of the head. Her jaw cracked loud enough that I heard it from where I was. Her screams were muffled from his mouth being inside hers, opening wide. Rick ran towards the creature with his tranquilizer gun and got to a fair spot and shot the demon in its massive shoulders."

"You witnessed this?" Martin asked with an attentive ear.

"Oh yes, The demon-creature dropped her to the ground and turned towards Rick and in one leap was all over him. Pulling him apart at the arms then driving its hand into his chest and pulled out his heart and feasted on it while Rick was still alive and the heart still beating. I was froze in my tracks, I should've done something right then and there." The Dr. paused as he reflected on the memory.

"What did you do Dr. Reinhold?" Martin asked curiously as he stopped writing to see that the Dr. was remorse.

"Nothing, I was to frightened to move. The demon dropped Rick like a rag doll and took two long steps towards me and grabbed me with a strength that was unmatched by any force I've ever known. Starring me directly in the eyes with a most wicked grin from its very small mouth. I saw the X shaped mouth crack a smile as its eyes flared at the brow. It pulled me very slowly, watching my ever movement as if it were waiting for me to cry out. I couldn't even scream I was so frightened." The Dr. turned slightly in his chair and settled back into the shadows.

"Your here today what happened?" The journalist asked as if on the edge of his seat.

"It kissed me." Dr. Reinhold said softly.

"What?"

"Not a passionate kiss mind you. It was the beginning of the kiss of death. Its mouth came to mine and slowly entered my lips with its. Its eyes were open wide as were mine, I swear I could see evil in its golden colored pools. Eye to eye with death Mr. Anderson, I don't think I could explain it to give the act justice. Its mouth was hot and its breath even hotter. Its lips moved deeper into my mouth forcing my tongue to the back of my throat and spreading wider slowly."

"My word." Martin gasped.

I don't think words can describe it properly. My jaw bone cracked with such pain running thru my body. Its massive hands held me so tight my shoulder blades broke and I pissed in my pants. I have never told any one that. Well, I've never told any one any of this. But tomorrow I will die for my actions and I except that. The truth being I was petrified. I felt its slender tongue lapping the blood that I gargled on as it opened my mouth as wide as a cantaloupe. My lips split in so many ways I couldn't count the directions. My mouth was so full of blood I couldn't breath." The Dr. paused in thought.

"How did you survive?" Martin asked curiously.

"I have no idea how my body didn't have a coronary right then and there. I saw the scorpion like tail raise high and poise for its strike. Its eyes narrowed and pierced my mine with intensity. I felt its tongue pushing into the roof of my mouth with such force that I felt it split as its tongue tried to get into my brain, behind my eyes." The Dr. said.

"Then what?" Martin asked, he hadn't written a word in a while glued to the Dr.'s words.

"I seen his eyes blink a few times and it shook its head. They became slightly unfocussed and it withdrew from my mouth and staggered back dropping me. Confusion and blurred vision over took it. The tranquilizer dart still stuck in its shoulder. Its massive size just took it awhile to take effect. I crawled with one arm as my other was shattered from its grip. I spit blood and gasped for air while I pulled my self like an inch worm on the floor of the cave. Looking back and seeing this creature stagger slightly and shaking its head. I didn't look back after that." The Dr. pulled against its chains then resettled in stillness.

"You crawled out of the cave? What of the demon?" Martin asked with excitement in his voice.

"Yes, I crawled and crawled, I never looked back. I reached the opening of the cave and pushed the detonator for the explosives that we rigged inside setting the blasts to discharge. The sound was deafening. I was pelted with flying rocks and stones and a boulder rolled over my leg breaking it. I thought I was dead for sure," The Dr. stated. "And sometimes wish that I had died right then and there."

"Dr. Reinhold, that is some story." Martin proclaimed.

"Mr. Anderson..." The Dr. paused. "That was only the begining."

(5) The Feasting Begins

"The Creature was buried right?" Martin asked curiously then scribbled in his pad.

"Oh yes, it was back in the depths of the underworld once again. The blast was heard for miles around causing the earth to shake as if the gods themself added a few blasts to seal that cavern. The locals came to see what it was that had exploded and they found me at the entrance. I was near death to say the least."

"My lord Dr. Reinhold, your lucky to be alive." Martin spat.

"I laid in a hospital for weeks recovering when it began." The Dr. become silent.

"When what began Dr. Reinhold?" Martin asked.

"A young nurse had come to check on me as she always had in her rounds. She was a raving beauty, her breast stretched her white blouse like a pillowcase to small for a pillow. I am a man Mr. Anderson and we tend to notice such things. Her scent stirred me, it was a lavender smell and faint but always present when she walked by. My senses were stronger than normal. Especially my sense of smell. I was walking around the hospital one day when she walked and didn't smile. Fear was present in her glance for I didn't have any lips or half a face." Dr. Reinhold paused.

"This is why you prefer the shadows?" Martin asked and wrote in his pad yet his eyes darted several times to the dark corner the Dr. sat in.

The Dr. grunted a, "Yes." Pulling on his shackles again for comfort. "This nurse 'Squealed' as I grabbed her uncontrollably. I had no control over my urges to have her. I held her mouth and drug her into a room and ripped her clothes from her. It wasn't me or well it was me but I didn't know why I took her to this room. The more she screamed the more I relished in her fear. I placed my mouth to hers and sucked her tongue hard. I presume I was trying to feast on her fear or tongue I didn't know which, both perhaps." The Doctor become silent.

"Was she the first of the 27 they claim you killed Dr. Reinhold?" Martin asked knowing the answer.

"Twenty-seven?" The Dr. snickered. "I don't have any marks on my bed post Mr. Anderson. They have tried me for these and I submit. Women tend to be more fearful, I don't quite know how but a part of that beast lives with in me. The urge over comes me mostly when I smell something that is delightful, only to bring it to fear." The Dr. admitted.

"That's interesting Dr. Reinhold. Your a very learned man, you must have some theology to a reason?" Martin asked inquisitively.

"This demon that was made from the gods was in the process of taking my soul, Mr. Anderson. Its fluids entered mine while I bled. I must have soaked up its life force, DNA, blood line, virus, cell structure or even its essence. I feel the demon in me when a smell brings my urges to an uncontrollable level." The Doctor sat quiet while Martin wrote rapidly.

"Are there more than 27 that you have...killed? Plus they say you have killed 12 more while you have been imprisoned." Martin stated.

"Your hung up on numbers Mr. Anderson. Would it be any different if I were being executed for a hundred people?" The Doctor asked.

"I suppose not. Please continue."

"I have raped men and women uncontrollably Mr. Anderson and I don't know why. Other than their fear and pain excites me. I feel the need to feast on their flesh before their eyes to draw their fright to an extreme height. I haven't stop to count their numbers." The Dr. chuckled at this thought. Martin raised an eye brow to the Dr's curious humorous smirk.

"Will you be attending the execution tomorrow Mr. Anderson?" Dr. Reinhold asked.

"I wasn't planning on it but in light of this tale you proclaim..."

"TALE?" Dr. Reinhold become enraged and pulled tightly at his shackles. Stirring quickly and sitting upright in the shadow of the corner.

"Well, I apologize for my choice of words." Martin become a bit frightened at the Dr.'s sudden anger. The Dr.'s nostrils flared as he took a long drawn out breath. Then exhaled and sniffed the air.

"Ahh, I love the smell of fear." Dr. Reinhold leaned forward for a better whiff. "Your frightened by a bound convict Mr. Anderson?" The Dr. chuckled then settled back in his seat.

"GUARDS," Martin yelled. "I think I got what I was after. Thank you for requesting this interview Dr. Reinhold." Martin said and quickly got to his feet and hurried to the door. The Dr. laughed slightly.

"But you haven't heard every thing Mr. Anderson." Dr. Reinhold stated with a chuckle.

The door opened and a guard stood waiting for Martin to exit. "The demon is buried, you've admitted to the murders, what more could there be?" Martin asked watching the Dr. with caution.

"Come closer," The Dr. encouraged with a slight whisper. Martin walked as far as his seat and stopped. The Dr. leaned forward a bit almost in the light. Martin couldn't resist getting a good look at the Dr. and edged slightly closer.

"Not to close there sir," the guard said with a stern voice.

"What is it Dr. Reinhold?" Martin asked while leaning to get a better view. The Doctor leaned forward in quick jerking of his shackles lunging towards Martin as far as his chains would allow. Showing his face fully. The Doctors X shaped mouth and golden eyes flared wide. His horrific disfigured face shone brightly in the rooms illumination. Martin gasped as he withdrew backwards almost falling over his chair. The Doctor laughed and began sniffing wildly. Pulling at his bound hands and feet.

"He he he," the Dr. snickered. Martin turned fully and was almost out the door when the Dr. finally spoke again. "Mr. Anderson."

Martin stopped and stepped back slightly into the cell room. Glanced at the hideous form of the Dr.'s face. "Yes."

"You don't seem to understand one thing," the Doctor added.

"Oh, and what's that?"

"Perhaps not all my victims perished." The Doctor said with a very serious look on his face. Then began laughing loudly as he sank back into the shadows.

The look on Martin's face was priceless as the Doctor's words soaked in. Then he left the asylum cell room and the guard shut and locked the door. The sound of a demonic laughter rang out down the hall as Martin Anderson left. "HA HA HA HA ..."

The End!

12