Kiss of Fire

Story Info
Submissive violinist plays while her master torments her.
1.7k words
4.14
31.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't heard from him or the Federation in several days. Even still, she decided to obey orders and did not masturbate or play with herself since she last saw him. For her, a few days without any form of sexual pleasure was like a few months. She felt like she was going mad without it.

Just thinking about him and the things they forced her to do made her even more wet and horny. She was having difficulty concentrating on anything else. It was all so new to her and all she could think about. She noticed a different smell coming from her pussy, a sweet smell, when she thought about him and the Federation.

To relieve some of the tension, she at least had her music. Playing the violin was almost as good as sex and she often came when she began to play to her satisfaction. Concentrating on her music took her mind away from the memories of him, his piercing eyes, his strong hands, his beautiful cock, his round ass, and his sexy voice.

She started playing her usual warmup piece -- Bach's unaccompanied violin sonata. It was a hot summer night and she was dressed only in a bra, g-string and a slip, the last of her work clothes that she wore under her business suit that day. Once her fingers were moving to plan, she switched to her folder of romantic music and moved on to "Kiss of Fire", a passionate tango that stirred up lots of emotion as she flew up and down the fingerboard.

All of a sudden, her doorbell rang and she stopped playing. Figuring it was a sales person, she peeked out of the blinds and looked to see who was invading her privacy. Oh no! She thought. It was Him! She wasn't expecting him and she surely wasn't prepared for whatever he wanted. Her body became flush and her face turned beet red. Her hands were shaking and, as she opened the door, she almost dropped her precious Italian violin.

She was so nervous, she could barely look him in the eyes. Looking down, she said "Hello, Sir"

He grabbed her by the hair, pulled her head back, pulled her body into his, and gave her a deep, long kiss causing her to drop her violin bow. Her body began shaking from the force of his strength and power. She couldn't resist him and felt helpless in his presence. She came almost immediately.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" he asked

"No Sir." she said hesitantly hoping that he wouldn't punish her again for not having any self control.

He picked up her violin bow, handed it to her and said "Play for me"

She moved over to her music stand, put her violin under her chin, and, just as she started to play, he said

"Take your clothes off first!"

She froze.

Oh shit! She thought. How could I ever play naked for someone, especially him. Playing the violin fully clothed was hard enough sometimes and one-on-one performances were scary because her emotions were so exposed. This would double her exposure and the thought of him staring at her naked body while she played freaked her out. Fear overcame her as she heard him say again.

"I said TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF!"

"Yes Sir" she said meekly as she placed her violin and bow on the coffee table.

She removed her bra, then her g-string, and finally her slip. She was completely and utterly naked when she picked up her violin again and started to play "Nella Fantasia," a romantic operatic piece she had recently memorized and added some new embellishments to. As she played the beginning of the piece in the low register of her instrument, she could feel him staring at her.

Embarrassed, she couldn't look in his direction and pretended to be reading the sheet music off her music stand. Hopefully, for her sake, he wasn't a musician and couldn't tell she wasn't reading the music but, instead, hiding behind the stand.

"Play over here and put one leg up on the table" He commanded, pointing to the coffee table.

She moved her stand over to the coffee table, lifted her foot up on the table and continued to play "Nella Fantasia".

"Play what you were playing earlier" He said

As she started playing "Kiss of Fire" again, he placed a finger in her pussy, causing her to stop playing.

"Don't stop until I tell you to!" He yelled

She continued playing but was having great difficulties paying attention to the notes as he inserted a second finger into her pussy and began moving them around, touching her g-spot.

She wanted to cum so badly and was having trouble keeping her bow on the strings. She screamed when he inserted a third finger and began fucking her with his hand.

"Keep playing music!" he commanded

She kept playing but could barely read the notes as she panted and started moving her pussy to the rhythm of his hand and her music. The lines on the page began to blur and she couldn't tell a D from an F or a C from an A note.

As he inserted a fourth finger, she gasped and began slowing down her playing. Her bow moved completely off the strings and she almost dropped it again.

How the hell could she play when he was driving her absolutely crazy! she thought, as he twisted his fist inside her cunt and made her scream again. She began playing faster and faster, while he moved his hand and played with her clit at the same time. She was about to explode and he knew it.

She was sweating, panting, and frantically trying to play notes on her violin while he tormented her. Her notes were all out of tune at this point and she could barely hold the violin any more. She was trying her best to please him but it was impossible for her to concentrate on both his hand and her instrument. She was breathing heavy, moaning, shaking, and screaming while he kept twisting his hand further and further inside her.

Just before she was about do drop the violin, he grabbed it and placed it on the floor. She didn't even notice that she wasn't playing anymore.

He slowly pulled his fist out of her pussy, grabbed her bow and leaned her over the edge of the couch.

He tied her hands behind her back and placed a blindfold over her eyes. She was still breathing heavy and moaning.

Whoosh! She heard

Whoosh! Whoosh! She heard again.

What was that sound? She thought. It can't be what I think it is! Can it!?

Whoosh! He hit her right on the upper thigh

"Ouch!" she screamed as her thigh stung.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

He was hitting her with the violin bow which was made out of a special french wood and horses tail.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

She was screaming, wiggling, trying to tighten her round ass and make it as rock solid as possible in order to ease the pain.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

He was alternating both sides of the bow -- one side was softer than the other. The horses hair was filled with violin rosin which stuck to her ass and made it sting even more when the bow came down on her.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! WHoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

He was hitting her more frequently now, working both of her thighs and her tight ass.

She was going completely insane, screaming, panting, wiggling, trying to get away, trying to anticipate where the next blow was going to land. She didn't think she could take any more!

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

But he kept on going, pushing her to her limits and beyond.

Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh! Whoosh!

She was soaked and kept cumming and cumming, screaming, moaning, shaking -- till finally he stopped and pulled her by the hair into the bathroom. She was barely able to walk.

"Get on your knees!" He said

Still tied up and blindfolded, he shoved his dick in her mouth, grabbed her hair and began using her face as his fuck toy. With both his hands on her head, he began moving her by the hair, back and forth over his dick.

She was choking, her eyes were watery and her pussy was soaking wet from the excitement. She wanted so badly to please him and make him cum, to hear the roar and moans he made when he came.

He was moving his dick faster and faster in her mouth and she was gagging, coughing, choking, and trying hard not to puke all over him. She was helpless to stop it as her hands were tied and he had total control of her body.

His dick was moving deeper and deeper down her throat now and he was pulling her by the hair closer and closer to the base. Tears were coming down her face and snot was running down her nose, she couldn't hold it in any longer. The gagging was coming from deep within her stomach now and just as she started to puke, he pulled out and came all over her face and hair as she threw up all over the floor.

She was wiggling out of control on the floor, screaming, moaning, while he came all over her. His moaning seemed to last forever and made her even more excited. She was shaking, cumming, and flaling her legs all over the place. Her body was out of control as he untied her hands and took off the blindfold. He looked down at her messy hair, with cum and puke all over her and he smiled. He loved the look of a messy, fucked up slut.

After she calmed down, he cleaned her up, gave her a kiss on her forehead, and then handed her the bow and violin. She looked up at him with her big green eyes, then quickly glanced down and gracefully moved in front of her music stand. She opened her favorite book of medieval music for violin and began playing several of her favorite haunting pieces including "Wach Auff, Mein" and "A Virgen, Que De Deus"

As she played, he sat in the chair, staring at her reddened, welted, round, firm ass, soaking it all in, her naked body, her double D's, her scent, and the sweet, sweet passionate music.