Kiss of the Moon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God of the moon I want you." He groaned as he heard her heart rate race. He knew she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"I want you to." Amy said almost in a whisper.

He gently laid her back on the couch. He groaned as his weight crushed her body to his. He used an arm to stop himself from hurting her under his weight. He kissed her deeply sliding his tongue deeply into her mouth, Amy's tongue slid against his. Wolfgang moaned, as he tasted her mouth, she was so sweet, like the hint of chocolate that had him wanting more. He knew from this moment on that he would crave her, their first kiss was nothing compared to the fire of this kiss. Wolfgang's free hand slid up to stroke her ribs and the underside of her breast. Amy pushed against him as her tongue bushed against sharpened teeth. He backed off; she gave him a frightened look. Wolfgang licked his teeth they had lengthened.

"I'm sorry..." He got off her. "I... I will leave." He went to leave.

"Wolfgang..." He turned to her surprised that she hadn't moved from where he had put her. "Can I see him?" Her tone meant she was serious.

Wolfgang watched her surprised. "You want to meet him." Amy nodded and pushed herself up into a seated position.

"I will have to strip." Wolfgang informed her.

Amy nodded again. Wolfgang stripped down; he watched Amy's eyes travel over his broad shoulders, down his powerful chest to his rock hard abs, her eyes travelled further down. His body shivered, it felt as if she had just caressed his manhood with her hands instead of her eyes. Amy blushed as her eyes focused on his arousal, it was so big, she had been flashed more then once, and she cannot remember seeing such a large penis except when one of her friends would send her an obviously fake picture in her E-mail.

Wolfgang could not hold onto his human form any longer. His body shifted, bones cracked and reformed, he dropped to his hands and knees but they were quickly turning into paws and legs. His face lengthened as his ears grew, finally hair started to sprout out all over his body. To Amy it felt like his change took forever when in fact it took only a moment.

Amy gasped, fear flashed for a moment in her eyes, he was massive but a fine example of wolf-ness. He was built with a powerful chest, long legs and sleek body. He was silver in colouration with a black underbelly, the tips of his ears were also black. Amy was surprised at his shear size, he was far bigger then any normal wolf, hell he was bigger then even the massive English Mastiff, he could easily rest his head on hers while seated.

Wolfgang laid his ears back, put his tail between his legs and whined; he had not liked the fear in her eyes. Amy tapped her thighs inviting him to come forward. Wolfgang kept his ears back and his tail between his legs he did not know how she was going to react to him if he came close. She tapped her thighs again.

"Come on..."

Wolfgang approached carefully, almost crawling towards her. He licked her and to prove he meant her no harm he stood and took her neck between his teeth. Amy tensed, Wolfgang waited for her to relax, when Amy realised he wasn't breaking skin or even applying pressure she relaxed. Wolfgang released her and licked her. He then rested his head in her lap.

He waited for her, waiting for her to move to do something that meant she was okay with this, she may have let him approach her, she may even have allowed him to take her neck between his teeth but that didn't mean she was okay with this. Amy was unsure; she had never been close to a dog or wolf before. She slid her hands up his neck to burrow his fingers into the long hair around his neck. Wolfgang closed his eyes as Amy's hands slid down his neck and to his shoulders then back up to scratch behind his ears. Wolfgang started to wag his tail pleased that he didn't repulse her. He licked her arm then shifted his head so she would scratch between his eyes. Amy slowly got confident that this massive wolf wasn't out to kill her, which in fact was the furthest thing from his mind.

She understood now that him taking her neck between his teeth was a way of showing her he would not hurt her. He could have easily have bitten through her neck, the fact he released her was evidence for her. Amy yawned the day was finally catching up with her. "Sorry Wolfgang, I'm going to shower and then to bed, you can hold me... or you can sleep on the couch it's up to you." Wolfgang stepped back to let her go. He watched where she went; he waited until he heard the shower.

Although she had invited him to her bed he knew it wasn't for sex, she wasn't ready for it. He quickly ate down the forgotten biscuits his hunger for something to eat was strong. He went into the kitchen found the rest of the biscuits and ate them. He sniffed around exploring her world, he was tempted to mark her home as his but he couldn't do that, this was her home. The shower shut off Wolfgang was exploring her open coatroom, searching for traces of any males in her life. There were many female scents, her brother's scent but no males that were unexplainable. All movement had stopped. He shifted back into human form. He pulled on his boxers and went to join her. He paused next to her bed.

"Amy?" He asked making sure; he had permission to be here.

Amy held open the blankets. Wolfgang slid in and over to her. He pulled her into his arms to snuggle against her; he kissed her shoulder and gently ran his nose against her skin. He would never get tired of her smell.

*****

Amy woke and reached out for Wolfgang. He wasn't in the bed beside her. She rubbed her eyes and glanced at her clock, it was almost eight in the morning. She got up and walked into the kitchen. Wolfgang was making breakfast.

"Hey... I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." He complained when he saw her up and about.

Amy smiled and sat on a stool and watched as Wolfgang slid a fluffy omelette onto her plate with a couple of breakfast sausages and two pieces of crispy bacon.

"I can't believe you can cook." Amy said. "I never saw you cook at the manor."

"Bastion doesn't let me, he believes I have enough on my plate without worrying about how I'm going to feed myself, but I had to learn to feed myself when I went to college. My omelette was famous amongst my fraternity brothers. " Wolfgang said as he sat across from Amy.

She ate slowly savouring the meal. Wolfgang ate silently. Amy sensed tension from him she swallowed.

She decided to break the silence, "Wolfgang... about last night... I'm sorry I freaked... its one thing knowing that you can transform its quiet another to feel your teeth transform around my tongue."

Wolfgang smiled, so that was what had scared her, he knew she needed answers. "I'm sorry about that. Control can be difficult when both of us what to be with you."

Amy frowned she didn't understand. "So... it wasn't you who took my neck between their teeth it was the wolf."

Wolfgang put his fork down. "I... I... did I hurt you."

Amy shook her head, "No... you didn't hurt me you were gentle."

Wolfgang smiled, "There is a Human Wolfgang and a Wolf Wolfgang. Both of them want you, want to make love to you and more importantly want you to feel safe with them."

Amy smiled she had already guessed that. "You were showing me you wouldn't hurt me."

Wolfgang nodded, "The only way a wolf knows how."

Amy slid the last of her breakfast into her mouth she swallowed, "So when do we leave?" She asked before sipping her coffee and waited for his answer.

Wolfgang smiled, "You still want to be with me."

Amy nodded, "Of course. I know what you are, you've been honest about that from the start, I still want to try this, to be with you."

Wolfgang almost glowed with pleasure; she wanted to be with him. But he had to be sure. Wolfgang decided to ask her his most important question, "Enough to want to be with me forever."

Amy frowned. "But I'm human..."

Wolfgang nodded, "Unless you want to be turned."

"Turned?" Amy asked.

Wolfgang nodded. "I can turn you into a Were. If you want."

Amy studied him, "How?"

Wolfgang rubbed the back of his neck. "First you would have to be my mate... in both forms."

Amy blinked. "Wait... both forms, human and wolf."

Wolfgang nodded. "Yes both forms."

Wild thoughts entered Amy's mind, how on earth did a wolf mate a human.

"Amy..." Wolfgang took her hands as he went to reassure her.

Amy looked at his hands and hers, her hands were small compared to his; hell forget about the massive wolf, how was she going to accept such a large man. "Amy... don't think about it. If it happens it happens, I will not turn you against your will. It is against the law. You can remain human; I'll protect you from the pack."

Amy nodded, "I'm going to dress and finish packing."

Wolfgang nodded and let her go about what she wanted to do. He called Gillian then tidied the kitchen putting out the trash and washed the dishes. He then scooped up his clothes and went to the guest bathroom. He returned dressed and Amy was waiting for him. She had packed three suitcases.

"All locked up." Wolfgang asked and Amy nodded her response.

There was a knock on the door. Amy answered. Gillian took a deep breath, he hesitated wondering if he should bow or continue as normal.

Amy raised an eyebrow, "Not yet Gillian."

Gillian smirked at Amy's response to his hesitation. "Amy..." he nodded walked in and grabbed two of the cases.

He left to take them down to one of the cars the pack had driven in. Wolfgang picked up the other. Amy locked the door and followed him down to the car. A man she didn't know held open a door for her. She got into the car and the door closed behind her. Wolfgang got in the drivers side and turned on the engine, the others piled into the other car.

"Why aren't we sharing?" Amy asked.

Wolfgang smirked at Amy's question. "Right... like they're going to get in a car with two madly in love people who are filled with sexual tension they can feel, who to date haven't acted on that tension. Right."

Amy chuckled and turned to him, "What they think we'll pull over some where for a quickie?"

Wolfgang smirked at Amy's comment, "Quick, slow. It doesn't matter, they don't want to be around just encase I perceive them as a threat and attack them to keep them from you."

Amy nodded, she was beginning to understand.

*****

Wolfgang's eyes snapped open he was awake but he didn't know what had woken him. Amy was curled up beside him. Wolfgang glanced down his body; the sheet was tented up. He wondered if he would ever be able to sleep next to her without getting hard. Okay granted it was three weeks since she had come back with him he had still not bedded her but that didn't mean that he had to be in a constant state of arousal around her. Amy mumbled and slid her arm around his waist. She had crawled into bed with him about two hours ago; Wolfgang groaned gently, she was so close to touching his straining manhood. Amy's hand splayed and slid along the waste band of his silk pyjama pants.

He turned and glared at her sleeping form. The tips of her finger slid beneath the elastic. Wolfgang tensed as her hand slid backwards and forwards sliding into his pants. Her fingers slid through his pubic hair and down to touch his manhood.

"Amy?" he gave her a shake to wake her.

Amy woke. "What?" She asked.

"Your hand..." he told her.

Amy glanced down, the tips of her fingers stroked his manhood. She jerked her hand back surprised that she was doing that and more importantly, that she was doing that in her sleep.

Wolfgang smirked, "So what were you dreaming about that hand your hand acting out?"

Amy blushed, what was she dreaming about that made her hand go down his pants.

"I can guess." He said softly and he kissed her deeply, Amy made a little whimpering noise in the back of her throat. He rolled her over pinning her beneath him. His tongue touched her lips; she opened her mouth to allow him entrance. Amy's tongue slid against his, Wolfgang moaned as her hands stroked his chest. His hand stroked up her body starting at the hem of her teddy and slowly going up gathering the material with it. Amy squirmed under his hand as his touch was feather light, inflaming her senses. He broke the kiss.

"I'll buy you a new one. But from onwards, naked please." he grabbed the flimsy material with both hands and tore the teddy in half exposing her chest but he didn't completely render the teddy in half. His eyes roamed over her body, his hands moved down and a second tear had her naked. He licked her, starting from her navel, up her body, her body quivered beneath him, his tongue travelled further up her body to her neck until his lips found hers. He kissed her deeply ravishing her lips. Amy felt her skin heat; her pulse became erratic.

Amy arched against his body, pressing her aching breasts against the hard plans of his chest, she moaned, she wanted more. One of Wolfgang's hands found her breast; he gently cupped her and squeezed causing her to groan again, her nipples hardened, bolts of pleasure shot through her body. Her legs wrapped around his. Wolfgang broke the kiss and swore wishing he were as naked as she was. He released her breast reached back and grabbed his silk pants, he tugged violently at the cloth until it gave way, he tossed it aside. He settled between her legs. His body pressed against hers, pressing her deeply into the mattress. Amy was lost, her body craved his touch, wanted more, her need for what ever he was going to do battled and won out against her fear that she had never done this before.

He didn't need to reach down and touch her to know she was drenched, he could smell her. He kissed and nibbled at her neck as one hand groped and pinched a breast his other hand kept him from crushing her beneath him. He got into position, he didn't know how much longer he could hold out, he opened his mouth and bit down hard on her shoulder drawing blood as he pushed his penis into her virgin womanhood.

Amy cried out in pain, she felt like she was being torn in two, her nails dug into Wolfgang's biceps. Wolfgang paused with only half his length within her he released her shoulder and kissed the hollow beneath her ear.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Wolfgang held still allowing her to adjust to his size. He could smell her blood, the blood of her broken hymen. Several tears escaped her eyes. Wolfgang licked her gently.

"It would have been pain either way, at least you weren't tense, that would have added to the pain. I can make it good. Let me try please."

Amy glanced up and nodded, she trusted him. Wolfgang groaned but he waited, allowing her to get used to him. He kissed her and she tasted her own blood. He slowly withdrew being as gentle as possible, he stopped when only the head of his penis was in then slowly slid forward. He kept going slowly; slowly sinking more of his maleness into her womanhood as he thrust.

He groaned as he came across her cervix. He pressed against her cervix. Amy groaned; she pushed against him she wanted more. But he kept going slow, slowly building the sweet friction, with each thrust pressing against her cervix seeking to fully entrench herself in her. Amy's hips rose to each of his thrusts, she made little noises whenever he varied his stroke or kissed her skin. He felt her cervix open to allow him in and he finally sunk his full length within her. Amy moaned, this was right, having him within her was right. He groaned and finally started to quicken his pace. Amy jerked her hips up with every thrust, matching his pace, wanting what he had to give her. Wolfgang buried his head into the nape of her neck.

Amy cried out as she climaxed. Wolfgang smirked and licked her jaw. He paused to allow her a chance to get her breath back, he could have just plundered through that climax and pushed her to another more intense one but as she was new to sex, he decided against that.

Amy sighed and squirmed as her body relaxed. She glanced up, "You're still hard." She asked.

Wolfgang smiled. "I haven't finished yet; I'm just giving you a chance to get your breath back."

Amy shook her head, more, she didn't think she could handle more. "I don't think I can..."

Wolfgang started to pump his body into hers again. Amy groaned as little after shocks burst in her body as he started his rhythm again. Within moments, she was moaning and pushing up for each thrust. Wolfgang groaned he wanted more leverage. Wolfgang stopped to Amy's dismay.

"Please..." she begged, she didn't want him to stop.

Wolfgang moved her legs, bending her in half resting the back of her thighs against his chest. Amy groaned as he started to pummel her body. Wolfgang felt Amy started to squeeze him, wanting what he had. He had to fight back the wolf who wanted to take over. Wolfgang growled at himself; he was not going to give up having Amy first. Wolfgang felt his body start to stiffen; he was close. Amy cried out and came again. Wolfgang could not hold back, he thrust forward one last time, he felt his seed surge up and explode into her body, to bathe her womb with his essence. He groaned as his body surged a second time spewing more of his seed into her and even to his surprise he surged a third time. He panted and nearly collapsed.

He slid Amy's legs back into a more natural position he rested his weight on her. Amy was panting trying to get her breath back. Her hands were on his back and felt the first of Wolfgang's changes.

"Wolfgang?"

Wolfgang pulled away and tried to gain back control but the wolf side of him was having none of that. He slid into his wolf form. Amy considered making a dash for the bathroom, she wasn't ready to take on the wolf yet but she knew running would trigger a predator response.

"No... I'm not ready for that." She told him.

Wolfgang whined but Amy pulled the blanket up hoping that removing temptation would protect her. He grabbed the blanket between his teeth and gave it a tug pulling it free. He crept forward and licked her thighs, he didn't want to mate her, she wasn't ready yet, but he was going to taste her, nothing was going to stop him. Amy went to stop him, she went pale at his warning growl, what did he want from her. He finally got to the point of his desire. He gently lapped at her tasting blood, her essence and his. Amy watched as he licked at her womanhood, reaching in to scoop out their combined juices, his nose bumped against her clitoris.

Amy moaned she couldn't help herself; her body was already sensitive after her previous encounter with Wolfgang. His tongue was large and slightly rough, producing a beautiful kind of friction, it was too good to fight so she just relaxed and let him have his way with her as long as he didn't try to mount her.

His strokes were long and controlled. His tongue delved deeply into her to taste, feel, and taste her. He withdrew his tongue to lap at her clitoris. His tongue disappeared and his teeth nibbled ever so gently on her clitoris.

She started to pant; her body was tingling. She reached down to touch Wolfgang's head. He growled a warning but she did not push him away, she pulled him tighter, wanting more. Her hips were moving, she moaned. Her body quaked, she cried out as her body shuddered in another climax. Wolfgang stepped back when she released him. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it up over her, he looked her over checking to make sure she was covered. He then lay down next to her. Amy rolled onto her side and wrapped an arm around him rubbing her face against his neck as she drifted to sleep.

*****

Bastion walked in to wake his king. He tilted his head and sniffed the air as he studied what he saw. He smelt sex. Wolfgang opened his eyes, sometime during the night Wolfgang had changed back into human form, his wolf for the moment was sated. He would be content for sometime just burying his nose between her legs and tasting her, to him she was the yummiest thing after fresh meat.