Kiss of the Moon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wolfgang went pale. "The building you were in."

Amy nodded, "It's going to happen, we can't stop it our only hope is to limit the damage."

"How long?" Izmir asked.

"Two weeks," Amy answered, "We need to prepare for the fight but we also need to give everyone guidelines for battle," Amy told them.

"Such as?" Peter, one of the English pack leaders asked.

"Such as limiting force, fight to disarm and contain not to kill and only those who are attacking," Amy suggested.

Shia slammed his hands down on the table. "Hello, am I the only one who sees a flaw in this. Amy you will bear the brunt of this attack, will you command the humans in your protection squad to fight to disarm when their lives are in danger. No you will trust them to do what they need to do to survive," Shia told her and many agreed with him.

Wolfgang raised his hand getting silence, "Amy is right and so is Shia, since it is no longer a matter of if we fight but merely when, we need to limit the loss of lives. No attacking people who are not attacking you, forced turning is still forbidden. Fight to protect yourself and whoever asks for help, if possible fight to disarm," Wolfgang said conceding to both points of view.

"Amy…" Roberto said to gain her attention, "What are you doing that day?" He asked.

"I'm doing a speech on Were history and culture at an anthropology and sociology convention," Amy answered.

"Cancel," Roberto said, he honestly liked Amy and he didn't want to see her hurt.

"No, this will happen, one thing separates what happened in my hop and what will happen this time; we know who the ring leaders are and where they will mount their attacks. The Alpha's are organised. We can anticipate them." Amy told him.

"So do we all agree to use those rules of engagement?" Wolfgang asked.

Everyone agreed.

"Inform your people and warn that those working outside of the rules of engagement will be killed," Wolfgang added.

Everyone nodded, they knew Wolfgang was right, an instant consequence needed to be added to curb behaviour.

"What about accidental turns?" Cardoc asked.

There was mass murmer about Cardoc's question.

"There is no such thing," several Alpha's said aloud.

"It will happen," Cardoc defended, "When the fighting starts most will shift into their hybrid forms, everything will be moving so fast, even the smallest scratches will cause a turn, grabbing hold and accidentally breaking skin will cause a turn. What happens then?" He demanded.

The alpha's really started to think about it, Cardoc was right, in the moment of battle no one could be sure they wouldn't turn someone accidentally. A stray scratch was all it took and in all likelyhood stray scratches were going to happen.

Everyone turned to Amy as she had always had the right answers when it came to such sticky moral issues. "Preach caution to your members, accidental turns will not be punished within reason, accidental turns will be dealt with by their new respective Alpha's. Accidental turns will have to be accepted as a possibility, but again preach caution. Lets try to keep those numbers down," Amy paused, "If you think one of your members is claiming accidental when it is obvious that it isn't treat them correctly without doubt."

Everyone nodded, Amy's logic again proved to be infallible.

"What about the Xenophobic morons, what happens if they accidentally get turned?" Bob asked surprising everyone.

Amy smirked she could see the looks on the Xenophobic once humans faces when they find out they are no longer human and are the race they once despised; it almost felt like poetic justice. "I guess that will be their choice, they will be watched. They can choose to live by our laws and at the first signs of any undesirable traits they will be dealt with as normal. Or they can commit suicide, we will not murder them," Amy said with as little emotion she could put to it.

Everyone nodded; again Amy had the answers they needed. She seemed to be able to know their deepest fears and concerns, she managed to deal with those fears and temper them with wisdom far beyond her years. She always seemed to be looking out for both sides and always seemed to find a middle ground that met the needs of both sides.

"I think we should close this meeting, we will reconvene in a week. If you have questions write them down, we'll deal with them next week," Shia said closing the meeting.

Shia turned to Amy when the last of the Alpha's had signed off, "I wish we had known this a month ago Amy."

Amy nodded, "I know. I do as well," Amy frowned, "Shit." She left the room suddenly remembering she had left a horny Sienna with Susan. Amy raced into the library where Susan was trying to keep Sienna away from her by keeping the desk between them.

Amy grabbed Sienna around the arms to hold her still. Amy tilted her head to the side, "Sorry about that Susan. Give me a second to find someone who wants to romp with Sienna."

"But she smells so nice," Sienna protested.

Gillian come and get Sienna, take her to your room and take care of her, Amy told him.

Gillian walked in several moments later. He frowned and grabbed Sienna, "What do you mean by…" Sienna's lips silenced his. Gillian nodded and lifted Sienna up and carried her to the nearest vacant bed.

Amy turned to Susan, "You okay?"

Susan nodded and joined Amy, "What did she mean by I smell so nice?"

Amy shrugged, "May I smell you?" She asked.

"Didn't you smell me two days ago?" Susan asked.

"There is a difference, I never focused on your scent like I would have to, to truly smell you," Amy explained.

Susan nodded. Amy leant in and ran her nose against Susan's neck taking a deep breath as she went. Amy stepped back, "Cinnamon, sugar cane and rain, it's the only way I can explain it, " Amy told her. "I'm surprised a man hasn't tried to get you between the sheets," Amy said.

"Drifter has," Susan told her.

"His wife would like that, he's been hounding her for sex for over a month but it's uncomfortable for her at the moment," Amy told her.

Susan went pale, "He's mated."

Amy chuckled, "Meaningless sex Susan."

"Hello, sexually transmitted diseases," Susan retorted.

"Were are immune to STD's. The government has known about it for years, but to pass the immunity on you would have to be turned so it's useless to them," Amy told her.

Susan shifted uneasily.

"What's wrong Susan?" Amy asked.

"I was raised in a strict Catholic household, if my parents knew…" She started to say.

"If your parents knew you were gay…" Amy slid in confirming her assumption that Susan doth protest too much about all the women approaching her.

Susan nodded.

"So you would prefer to live a lie than tell the truth?" Amy asked. "Human life is fragile, you don't know what tomorrow will bring," Amy said as she went to walk away, "You'll know where to find me when you make up your mind," Amy paused at the door, "Granted your parents might not understand but at least then you will be able to sleep easier at night." Amy left the room.

***

Amy sat in her sitting room, there was a gentle knock on the door, "Enter Susan."

Susan walked in and sat next to Amy.

"I called my mother and father, I told them I was gay, my mother said I would burn in hell and hung up on me," Susan said sadly.

Amy sighed, "It's her fear talking Susan, you're welcome to come here whenever you want."

Susan rested her head on Amy's shoulder.

"Have… no of course you have," Susan corrected herself.

Amy smiled, "You've never been with a woman before?" Amy exclaimed.

Susan picked up a cushion and hit Amy with it as she said, "No."

Amy cracked up laughing.

"Quit it," Susan said as she hit Amy with the cushion again.

"I can't help it," Amy told her, "Are you a…" as understanding suddenly dawned in Amy's mind.

Susan hit her again with the cushion. Susan was three years older than Amy, she remembered. Amy grabbed her wrists and straddled Susan pinning her to the chair.

"You're a virgin," Amy said.

Susan started to fight Amy.

"Don't fight me remember I'm stronger than you," Amy warned.

"So what if I am?" Susan said angrily

"Would it surprise you to know that up until I met Wolfgang I too was virgin?" Amy said gently.

"Yes, your gorgeous," Susan retorted.

Amy smiled pleased with the compliment, "Well I was." Amy gave her a serious look, "If I let you go will you behave and stop hitting me?"

Susan pretended to think about it, "Okay." Amy gently released her wrists and went to get off her lap.

Susan's hands slid behind Amy's neck and pulled Amy's lips to hers. Amy hesitated for a moment then kissed Susan back.

Amy broke the kiss, "Are you sure you want to be tangoing with me? I'm sure I can find a handful of willing women who would like to jump you," Amy offered.

"I'm not sure of anything at the moment I just like you," Susan frowned. "Who was your first?" she asked.

Amy smiled. "Besides Wolfgang, the first time I had girl on girl action would have been with… Sienna," Amy answered.

Susan leant in and kissed Amy again. Amy brushed her tongue against Susan's lips lightly. Amy pulled away just as Susan opened her mouth but was back instantly kissing her open mouth with hers, running her tongue against Susan's. Susan moaned as Amy thoroughly tasted her mouth. Amy broke the kiss and started to kiss her way down Susan's neck, as Amy's fingers found the hem of Susan's shirt. In a fluid motion Amy shucked her out of her shirt and tossed it away.

Amy nuzzled at the junction of Susan's neck and throat. Susan shivered beneath Amy in both fear and excitement. Amy took a deep breath smelling her and groaned low and long. Susan's lips found Amy's, she quickly parted Amy's lips to taste her. Susan's fingers undid Amy's blouse; she ran her hands up Amy's sides and up over Amy's shoulders pushing Amy's blouse off. She broke the kiss to burry her face in Amy's cleavage.

Susan's hands released Amy's bra. Susan removed the lacy piece of material and admired Amy's breasts for a moment before she leant in and hesitantly kissed Amy's breast as she reached up to cup and fondle the other. Amy moaned when Susan's lips wrapped around her hard nipple and tongued it. Amy bit her lip and caught movement out of the corner of her eye. Wolfgang leant on the door frame and watched.

"We have an audience," Amy warned Susan.

Susan suddenly stopped.

"Awww… it was just getting to the good part," Wolfgang complained, "So can I watch? I promise I won't touch or interfere in any way," Wolfgang sat in a place that would give him a good view of the action but far enough away to back up his promise.

Amy turned to Susan who had buried her face against Amy's chest to hide her blush. Amy gently moved Susan's face to her nipple and Susan nuzzled at the nipple then took it between her lips. Amy groaned and Susan quickly forgot that Wolfgang was in the room.

Amy undid Susan's bra as Susan fumbled with Amy's belt and jeans, she undid the zipper and tried to tug the form fitting jeans down. Amy nibbled gently on Susan's ear and growled gently into Susan's ear.

Susan jerked away, "Careful Amy, don't break the skin," Susan warned.

"I'm not shifted in any way, you can't be turned when Were aren't shifted," Amy retorted.

"Yeah, but you're different aren't you?" Susan retorted.

Amy sighed, no one knew if she could turn someone since technically she wasn't Were but since she had a Were form Amy had to be careful. "Sorry I like to bite, but I'll be careful."

Amy got off Susan, kicked off her shoes and shimmied out of her jeans and thong. She knelt next to Susan and helped Susan out of her cargo pants, shoes and underwear. Amy then gently forced Susan's legs open so she could kneel between them. Susan panted as Amy started to lick and nibble one breast as she moulded the other with her hand.

Wolfgang shifted to rearrange his uncomfortable erection.

Amy moved her lips, travelling down Susan's body all the while Susan shifted and panted. She made small noises in the back of her throat as her body felt like it was on fire. Amy paused as she got to the junction of Susan's thighs. She took a deep breath and groaned, Susan's normal scent had been yummy but the scent from her core was positively a delight. Amy didn't follow her instincts and immediately bury her face between her legs, instead she hooked her arms beneath Susan's thighs and dragged her closer to the edge of the couch.

Amy nuzzled at her thighs, licking and gently biting, every time she worked her way closer to the junction of Susan's thighs, Susan would moan and thrust her hips up. Amy teased her by not doing what Susan wanted most.

"Please…" Susan begged.

Amy smiled and lapped at her gently, just a glancing touch, Amy groaned; Susan tasted as good as she smelt. Susan moaned in frustration at Amy's glancing touches, her body demanded attention. Amy decided not to tease her any longer and buried her face into Susan's womanhood.

****

Wolfgang approached Nathanael and Taliesin the day after watching the erotic sight of Amy taking Susan. Both men were chatting in the winter sitting room. They turned to him.

"Question… can Amy turn someone?" Wolfgang asked the two men.

Both frowned as they considered his question.

"I would need some saliva, in either form it doesn't matter," Nathanael told him.

"Could Amy turn in human form?" Wolfgang asked.

They both gave Wolfgang weird looks.

"Susan brought it up…" Wolfgang told him.

Taliesin and Nathanael gave each other knowing looks.

"Now why would she bring something like that up?" Nathanael asked innocently.

"Amy was nibbling at her neck, of course Susan was weary," Wolfgang explained.

"Damn," Nathanael cursed, "Now I owe twenty bucks to Bastion."

Wolfgang and Taliesin cracked up laughing.

Wolfgang stopped. "What do you need?" He asked Nathanael.

"Saliva in both forms…" Nathanael paused, "I hear she's got a true Saber form now?" Nathanael asked.

Wolfgang nodded.

"Saliva in human form, Saliva in a shifted form, it shouldn't matter which, if it happens in one form it will happen in the others," Nathanael told him.

Wolfgang held up a zip lock bag that held one of his slippers in it. It was almost bathed in Saliva. "I caught her chewing this, this morning in her full Saber form," he told them.

Nathanael chuckled as he caught the bag Wolfgang tossed at him.

"Start with that I'll get the other sample," Wolfgang told him as he walked away. "Now to find Bastion as she sharpened her claws on the curtains… and the rug… and the blankets… and the bed."

Taliesin and Nathanael cracked up laughing, they could imagine Bastion's face when Wolfgang gave him that piece of information.

****

Amy felt lips brush her shoulder, she yawned and opened her eyes stretching pleasurably moaning a long lazy note. Susan rested her cheek against Amy's shoulder blade, her fingers ran up Amy's spine. Wolfgang was on Amy's other side. He leant in and nibbled at Amy's neck.

Bastion walked in with a phone, he arched his eyebrow when he noticed that Susan was again in Amy and Wolfgang's bed. "Morning Susan," he greeted. He had first found Susan curled up in Amy's arms with Wolfgang completing the Amy sandwich almost two weeks ago, since then he had found Susan in their bed seven times.

"Phone Amy," Bastion told her as he tossed the phone to her.

Amy rolled onto her side and caught the phone. She pressed the hold button and put the phone to her ear. "Amy speaking."

"Amy," Nathanael said relieved to get her.

"Yes Nathanael," Amy said with a yawn.

"Is Susan with you?" He asked.

"Yep spent the night," Amy retorted.

"I wish I had your sex life. Look I've been running an analysis on your saliva at Wolfgang's request. Be careful with your bite, you don't have to be shifted to turn someone. You can scratch and nothing will happen, but your bite will dramatically alter someone in any form, at least if they're human. I don't know what they'll turn into but they will become something," Nathanael warned.

"How is that possible?" Amy asked.

"Amy you're not completely Ancient, you have something else in you, something we've never seen before, not to mention you have Were tendencies mixed in, that makes you a volatile combination. I wish we knew what your other half is," Nathanael told her.

"You're not the only one Nathanael." Amy hung up on him.

She turned to Susan, "Get up I need to check you over," Amy told her. Susan grumbled and crawled out of bed. Amy quickly looked her over making sure none of the gentle bites she had given to Susan last night had broken the skin.

"What's wrong?" Susan asked.

"It seems I don't need to be shifted to turn someone. All I need to do is bite them," Amy warned. Amy lifted Susan's arms to check beneath them. Amy sat her down and checked her thighs then stood back.

Wolfgang smiled. "So you can turn someone."

"Only if their human," Amy told him, "Why didn't you tell me you were getting my saliva tested?"

"Susan sparked the thought and I just went with it," Wolfgang said.

Amy ran her fingers through her hair. "Susan…"

"Don't start preaching caution," Susan told her.

"I like to bite, I like to bite hard, Wolfgang has made me addicted to it, he always wants me to bite him hard enough to drawn blood. I will bite… I can't help myself," Amy told her.

Susan nodded she could understand that, her only problem was she didn't know whether being turned was such a bad idea. Susan started to scoop up her clothes. She dressed quickly and left so that Amy could calm. Wolfgang stood and cuddled her.

"Amy," Wolfgang said gently.

"I think of all the close calls," Amy pulled away and grabbed her robe. "I think I should break off my affair with Susan," Amy told him.

"Affair, I thought it was just sex? Not that I mind if you were to take a permanent bed partner other than me, as long as it's a woman," Wolfgang told her, "Susan is fun."

Amy hit him. Wolfgang smiled and nuzzled at her neck.

"Come on you have to get ready to go into the city," Wolfgang said gently.

Amy sighed, less than twenty four hours until all hell breaks loose; she reminded herself. She dumped her robe and went to have a shower. Bastion was already at work packing their things. Amy glared at him as she went into the bathroom. Bastion gave her the finger making Wolfgang laugh; he loved watching them lock horns.

Bastion had been furious when Wolfgang told him that Amy had sharpened her claws on the furniture. He had stormed up to Amy, glared at her then told her angrily to use a scratching post. He then went on to inform her that he would have a custom made one installed tomorrow and that he would repair the room. Until then if she wanted to sharpen her claws she could do so outside. 'And no roaring,' he growled as he stormed off leaving Amy bemused.

Wolfgang joined her in the shower. He helped her wash running his hands over her stomach, "I can't wait for this to be over so I can get you pregnant."

"I'm worried about the fact that tomorrow I will have to kill people and all you can think about is getting me pregnant," Amy complained.

Wolfgang shrugged, "I'm a man," he told her, "I want to see the potency of my seed as it makes your belly swell with life. I want to be able to run my hand over it, feel it kick, listen to its heartbeat," he told her as he ran his hands up her body to cup her breasts. "I want to see these become fuller. I want to watch you feed our young with them, to taste your mother's milk." He squeezed her breasts firmly, pinching the nipples.

Amy gasped. Wolfgang chuckled and released her breasts so he could hold her. Wolfgang released her and turned the water off. Amy left the shower stall and grabbed a towel, she patted herself down and wrapped her hair up in the towel.