Kiss of the Spider Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stay right there, sweetie, and spread your knees. Farther, you need to get down low so I can get at you."

Sylvia complied and felt the bulbous silicone end press against her sex. She was about to lean back onto it when a sudden smack sounded as Melissa brought the flat of her hand sharp against Sylvia's butt. The woman drove in and smacked the other side. She set up a rhythm of thrust and smack, thrust and smack. Sylvia's ass reddened and the heat from the handprints spread out and down until fucking and spanking blended into a single torrent of sensation. It was too much to withstand and the girl yielded to the orgasm that went on and on and on . . .

When Angie entered the room for her turn at the girl, Sylvia was curled up on the sheets with a smile on her face, sound asleep. The older woman set the timer for another thirty minutes, then spooned her body behind Sylvia's and pulled the bedspread over them both. Sylvia stirred and mumbled in her sleep as Angela wrapped an arm around her and joined her in the land of nod.

Another hour found the four of them all in bed together, Konrad asleep on his back and Sylvia asleep again curled up against his left side. Angela regarded them both from atop Konrad's chest and turned to Melissa to whisper, "She asked what would happen if Konrad decided to keep her."

"What kind of sleazy novels has the child been reading? 'What if he decides to keep her' indeed; however, I believe we could let her into our little band if she wants to join. She certainly is lively enough, and well within her time of maximum fertility, if I may be pointed. I also think, dear, that you need to see about recruiting more men. Even with your wonderful new product and personal tendency towards the butch, I would like to have an assortment of flesh and blood cocks to play with."

Angela blushed. "I—I have stopped taking the pill so I may be carrying Konrad's child by the end of the month. And I got a call from Angus this morning. He said to tell you that he thinks your proposed experiment in omnigamous matriarchy has great promise and will gladly be a part of it, once he gets back from the Amazon."

"Oh good, that will get the sperm wars off to a good start. I regret that Konrad and I didn't seem to be genetically compatible but am looking forward to having babies around. Have you consulted an architect about remodeling the farm house and building a dormitory? You know what I said about a door to the outside for each woman's bedroom and a place for the men to sleep when they're not in the mood to fuck."

"Yes, ma'am, now that money will soon be no object, by Earth Day next year we should be well on our way to reforming society, bit by bit, into a more anthropologically correct model. Even the men will find that matriarchal group marriage is to their liking."

Melissa beamed in approval. "And to think it will all be thanks to a particularly nasty spider. How could anyone ever have ever doubted that Mother Nature really did know best?"

12