Kisses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time we were to meet was the upcoming Saturday. We were to go to Ati Logo, the Shoe Company and Alize, the fashion house. They were supplying her with two outfits for the photo shoot the following day and we had to select them.

I resisted the urge to call her until the Friday evening to remind her of it. She wasn't at home. I asked her mom to remind her about it and to have her meet me at Alize at 11:00 am.

The following morning I got to the store a few minutes ahead of time and was browsing around the clothes picking out some outfits I thought would look great on her.

Ava walked into the store around ten pass the hour. She was in a beautiful yellow sundress, that reflected beautifully against her complexion, her hair swept up on her head. She was like a fresh breeze entering the store and as expected, heads turned.

I had already selected two outfits, and she joined me amidst he racks of clothing.

"Hey Jordan" She said lightly embracing me, brushing her lips softly on my cheek.

I looked around to see if anyone caught it, but I guessed it was innocent enough a gesture not to turn any heads.

"Hey yourself. How have you been? How's the dance going?" I asked attempting to make conversation, fearing and wishing for, at the same time, that last Saturdays *happenings* would come up.

"It's going wonderful, we've gotten about half way through it"

"Good. very good"

"When do I come over to your place to run though the modeling'

"I don't think you'll need to. You're perfect"

"Not even to finalize the Tyra Banks comparison" she said sweetly.

There was that alluring sexiness in her coming through and I couldn't resist playing along.

I smiled at her "When ever you think you're ready, come over. But this time you've got to have the underwear to model in."

"And if I don't?" she challenged.

"If you don't have it, you'll be punished. You'll have to do it without" I said very matter-of-factly, turning away from her in attempts to hide my smile.

"Ooohh la la. Now there's punishment I wont mind." She said caressing my butt with her hand. As gentle as it was, that one simple touch started an aching within my loins.

I purposely stepped away from her trying hard to get my mind away from the tingling I felt where her hand had been on the curve of my ass. As I walked I felt the burn of her eyes on my legs.

I selected another outfit then turned to her. She had a few pieces in her hand. "Lets go try them on."

We headed off towards the dressing room. I sat on a sofa outside with the different outfits. She took one and went in.

It was a black leather pants with a cheetah print halter. It hugged her figure nicely as she strutted in it for a while. She tried the next piece, which was a red skirt that reached a little over her knee, with a matching jacket and a turtle neck top. She also looked marvelous in that one and I knew we would have a tough time decided on two out of the five we took.

The third piece was a navy long dress, the back completely bare but for a few strings which laced up.

"I'd need your help for this one" Ava called out from inside.

I rest down those I had in hand and headed in. As I entered, Ava was bending over pulling down the skirt off her feet. I got a wonderful view of her smooth, tight ass. Hearing me come in she straightened and turned around facing me with the most perfect set of bare breasts I had ever seen. I had been given peeks of them depending on what she was wearing, but the total view was breathtaking. They were firm, her nipples small and perky. I couldn't stop myself from reaching up for them. I slowly rolled her nipples between my fingers. She moaned in appreciated and it encouraged me to do more. I stooped slightly, bringing my head to her breasts, capturing one nipple in the warmth of my mouth.

"Ohhh Jordan" she moaned, a moan which jolted me back to the reality of where I was and what I was doing.

I lifted myself up and whispering in her ear said, "They are wonderful. I - I just couldn't help it."

Her body melted into mines "I don't want you to help it." Her hands found mines taking it back to her breasts as she pulled away from me. Her words and gesture made me weak with desire. I wanted to ravish the beautiful body before me, but that same desire made me able to resist. I couldn't. Not here. Not in the dressing room.

"Not here Ava" I muttered.

"Yes here" she said, leaning against the mirror, pulling me with her.

I tweaked her nipple looking at her respond to it. "No Sweetie not here. Lets finish with the clothes then go get the shoes, and I promise you, I'll take you right home and I'll continue. Okay?"

"Mmm.. not okay - but I guess we don't have a choice. Lets hurry" she said regaining her composure. I

I helped her slip on the dress then laced it up for her trying hard not to embrace her and plant isses over the length of her slender back.

The dress fitted beautifully.

"Here's what" Ava said, taking it off. "Lets use this and the skirt suit before and get out of here"

"But the rest -"

"Forget the rest Jordan. I want you. I want you now."

"We still have to stop off at the shoe store."

"That wont be difficult. Lets go. Please" The pained anxiety was unmistakable in her voice

"Okay Ava" I laughed

We brought out the pieces we had inside and gave the selected two to a clerk. I thought she looked at us a bit oddly, but wanted to get out of there too quick to let it bother me.

We signed for the outfits then headed off to Ati Logo in our separate cars.

When we got there, Ava went right into selecting matching shoes for her outfits.

I browsed through the store and there was, as usual, a *must have* item to add to my many, and I made an immediate purchase.

Ava, deciding on her shoes took them to the Manager and i signed for them.

We left the store within ten minutes of entering. Ava followed me in my car home. I drove trying to keep my mind on the task at hand, but I couldn't help but think that within the next few minutes I was going to have this beautiful young body all to myself. I couldn't wait. I don't think I was ever this anxious about something before. My heart thudded in my chest.

I pulled into the drive, Ava right behind me.

I unlocked the door and got as far as entering, before Ava's hands were around me from behind. She turned me around pushing me up against the door, closing it. Her lips met mine in a searing kiss. I wanted her so badly. Our lips and teeth bit at each other in pure animal lust.

Her hands flew to my buttons, in attempt to free me of my shirt. I tore it from her hands tugging at them while she moved on to my pant waist. She tugged off the pants over my hips, taking my panties with them. She knelt in front of me, raising one leg unto her shoulder as I faintly tried to purchase on the other, using the door for support. Her destination was obvious and I was eagerly anticipating. Her tongue darted out licking at my slit and I moaned in delight. I felt light-headed.. My knee felt as though it would give away, I was trembling from the sheer pleasure of having her between my legs. Using her fingers to spread my lips, Her tongue began doing magical things to my clit and it wasn't long before she set me off into a mindbending orgasm. She kept up full pressure on my clit as I rocked my hips fucking her face, as a series of mini orgasms followed. This young vixen was wonderful. She lowered my leg and I sank to the floor pulling her down with me.

I lifted her dress above her head, then unclasped her bra, releasing her gorgeous breasts. I buried my face in her chest, kissing around her breasts and pushed her back unto the carpet. I took one nipple into mouth and her response was even greater, her back arched off the floor and she released a deep, guttural groan.

I shrugged of my loose shirt and bra and lowered my body over her, teasing her skin with my taut nipples.. I slid my body lower, claiming her nipple yet again. Her pelvis ground itself against my thigh signaling her need.

I moved down her body, anxious to tend to her needs, slipping her panties over her hips as she lifted, granting me allowance.

I settled between her legs, spreading them, looking longingly at her neatly trimmed, almost bare pubes. Enjoying her scent, her aroma... it filled me, it took me, it owned me...

I bowed my head letting the tip of my tongue taste the sweet nectar of her puffed, bare lips. Her hips rose and I pulled back, wanting it to last. I felt her craving twisting in her, a craving increased by my teasing denial

Leaning in, I placed a soft kiss on her pussy. She moaned, and it urged me to place my mouth over her pussy, completely covering it. I pushed my tongue flat against her opening, stroking it up and down, savoring the taste of my young beauty .

Her hands flew to my hair and her legs parted wider. I dove my tongue into her pussy, rocking my head with her hips, humming against her sweetness, my chin being covered in her juices; Juices created by wanton need.

I lifted my head, and her legs jerked as my tongue flicked across her swollen, stiff clit, urging me to suck it in between my teeth. Her head began to thrash as her cries filled the air. Her legs flew around my back and pulled me tightly to her pussy, grinding my face into her silkiness. She demanded and I gave. Her body my only form of existence, her pleasure, my only purpose.

And then, the most beautiful moment of surrendering to her needs came to surface as she clenched tight, her entire body rolling into the moment. Her eyes wide, but unseeing, her lips emitting a beautiful sound. She held me tight, as her moans grew louder then subsided, her body shaking violently.

As her body cruised back down, I brought my self up to her kissing her stomach, her breasts. She wrapped her hands around me pulling me in to her kissing me firmly.

"That was amazing" she murmured against my lips.

I rolled unto my back and Ava followed, her hands massaging my breasts as she lowered herself to me.

"Jordan, why did you resist me in the beginning" she asked kissing around my breasts.

"Honestly, because I didn't think you were serious"

"But, why not? I told you I was"

"Yes, but I didn't think you would want me. I'm twice your age, need I remind you"

"That's exactly why I would want you" she said clasping her teeth over my nipple. My body jerked in response. "There are many things I know you can teach me Jordan. I admire and look up to you and to top it off, you've got a great body" she said smiling up at me. She rose up, balancing herself over me "and I love...kissing your lips" she said looking into my eyes "both sets of them."

"You devil" I said reaching up and pulling her face towards mine, kissing her.

After releasing her, we rose up off the floor taking our clothes with us into the bedroom. I handed her a robe.

"I don't think I'll need this . . .and neither will you" she said taking the other one from me. "You're not hiding this body from me again."

"We need to go eat though"

"we'll eat in the nude" she said smiling.

"Okay, on one condition"

"My lips needs some kissing.. and I wont tell you which set."

"Mmm" she said smiling. "With pleasure"

We spent the rest of the day making love to each other, preparing food and eating. It was dark out when Ava asked "Jordan, can I stay with you tonight?" We were laying on my bed.

"Can you?"

"Yes, I'll just call my mom and tell her we are working on some things still and that I'd stay here tonight to go to the shoot in the morning."

"In that case. I would love you to." Then remembering she had no clothes or underwear apart from what she had on today, my face fell. "Ohh no. You'd still have to get a change of clothes for tomorrow"

"Don't worry about that," she said with a grin.

"Don't worry?.."

"Nope. I came prepared"

"You WHAT?!?!" What on earth did she mean she came prepared? Did she plan this?

"I have underwear, a dress, even a toothbrush in a bag in the car"

"Can I ask why?. Did you plan to sleepover?" I asked pleasingly alarmed.

"Ask no questions. I'll tell no lies" Ava said laughing.

"You are something else, you know that"

"Yes" she said, rolling atop me. She lowered her head, brushing her lips over my nipple. "And you like it" With that she lifted up, put on my robe and went out of the room, presumably going to her car.

I lay on the bed with a magical smile on my face. Gawd! This young woman was totally wonderful.

We later showered then settled into bed. I spooned her beautiful body as we lay, my hand reaching around the front, massaging her mound, probing at her moist entrance, needing to feel her warmth yet again. I just couldn't get enough of her

"Gawd Jordan. You're insatiable" she cooed

"One of the downsides of being with an older woman I guess" I said smiling into the back of her neck

"Downsides?! You've got to be kidding me" She turned around rolling me unto my back "Let me show you downsides" she said, making her way down my body. I knew what was coming and I spread my legs allowing her full access to my anxious pussy.

* * *

As always, your feedback and votes are greatly appreciated.

* * *kisses* * *