Kisses in the Pool

Story Info
Three lovers enjoy each others company at the clubhouse.
2.3k words
3.97
26.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scott_M
Scott_M
13 Followers

We were standing to our waist in the clubhouse pool and she had just taken her lips from mine.

"What do you want from me, Brenda?"

"Whatever I can get. I made a mistake breaking up with you three months ago. I hope we can get back together."

"I know that. I'm not stupid. I meant 'what do you want from metoday'."

"It's the same answer. Whatever I can get." She put her hand inside the back of my Speedos.

I looked over to the side of the pool where her roommate was sunning herself. She had sunglasses on, but it sure seemed like she was looking at us. "Not here. Jen is watching."

"So? We've been lovers for over a year now. She wants to see us together as much as I do."

"What do you mean, 'lovers'?"

"Don't be such a prude. It means exactly what I said. She licks my twat every night until I come all over her face. Then I do it for her. We don't even use the other bed in our room anymore. "Still, if it bothers you so much..." She turned me around so I had my back to Jen, and then pulled me to her. I felt my cock straining at my suit.

"You don't seem to be put off much by that thought." She told me. He hands started on the waist string.

"What did you do – double knot this?"

"No. It just tightens up when it is wet." Then I jumped when a voice whispered in my ear. "That's all right. Many hands make light work." It was Jen. She grabbed the waist band and pulled it toward the front where Brenda was working.

"Much better, Jen. I've got it now." I felt the suit go slack and then Jen pulled it down to my thighs. Jen's hand went under my balls and started caressing them. The other hand started stroking my cock, making sure to cover every bit of it.

"I can't see you, but I can sure feel you." Jen said to me. "It feels real nice." She took her hands away and then stepped back. Brenda moved in and took my cock in both her hands. I couldn't move.

"Wow. You're much bigger than I thought you would be, Scott." Her hands started moving. I felt Jen come back. When she pressed her hips to me, I felt something rough. It was her red-haired bush against my thigh. When I realized she had taken off her bottoms I felt a rush of desire.

"Have you got him ready, Bren?"

"Oh, yeah. And I'm jealous."

"Hey. I won the toss. Besides, you get him next."

"Don't I get a say in the matter?" I asked.

Brenda laughed. "Of course not. You lost your chance when you didn't do anything in the last year and a half."

"I couldn't..."

"Couldn't what?" Jen asked.

"I couldn't...choose."

"Choose what?" Said Brenda.

"Which one of you I wanted." I managed to get out.

They both laughed. "I wish I'd known that." Jen said.

"What a lot of time we've wasted, Jen." Brenda added. "You don't have to choose, Scott. You never have." Then she let go of me and pulled my head down to her and kissed me. Deeply and passionately. "We both want you. We want you to love both of us. I don't see a problem here."

"I...what do you want me to do?"

"Right now, you need to fuck Jen. Then we're going back to our apartment and you're going to fuck me. If you have any stamina left after that, we'll play it by ear." She turned me around to face her roommate. "Don't worry, you won't hurt her. She is only technically a virgin. We have a fake cock we share with each other." She leaned close and whispered in my ear. "Are you still a virgin?"

"..."

"I take that as a 'yes'."

"..."

"Cat got your tongue, Scott? I figured you were inexperienced when you didn't make any advances other than a little mild petting. Were you being considerate or were you just scared?"

"I have always wanted to put you first, Brenda. I didn't want to push it and make you go away. So, I was scared a bit too – of losing you."

"Scared of losing Jen too?

"Yeah."

"If you felt that way about her, why didn't you try anything?"

"Because I didn't want you to get jealous."

"I can see that. It doesn't matter at all, though. I won't be jealous – at least not that way. But Jen is waiting. You need to take care of her."

Brenda moved from behind me and leaned me against the side of the pool. Jen moved over me, spreading her legs. The dense, fiery red hair covering her snatch was slightly darker than her head, proving that she was a natural redhead. I had always wondered. Jen leaned to me and whispered in my ear again. "Bren is also a virgin...She's never had a real man inside her either." Then Jen kissed me gently and gave me a slightly anxious look. "Please fuck me now Scott. I don't want to be a virgin anymore."

"As you wish." I said softly. She looked surprised and then kissed me again, harder.

"I love you too, Scott." She said as she reached down and placed me at her entrance. Then she held me tight and thrust downward. I heard a small cry as I slid completely inside, only feeling a slight tightness that vanished almost instantly. Her cunt was clamped down on me like a vise. Brenda kissed her cheek and Jen turned to her, grabbed her hair, and kissed her deeply. Jen's snatch massaged me in time with her kisses to Brenda.

Brenda broke free and then Jen leaned back a little. I was looking into Jen's eyes and was surprised again when Brenda moved her kisses to me. Jen started breathing heavily. Her motion increased and her eyes closed. "Oh, wow." Brenda whispered in my ear. "Look at her Scott. Look closely. See how her skin darkens as she gets closer to coming. Watch it – it's moving up her chest to her neck. I wish her top was off so you could see her nipples get hard as stones and turn almost purple as she reaches the limit. I've seen it a hundred times. Now she is almost there...Her cunt is getting tighter and tighter as the blush moves up her face to her cheeks...I hope you are ready, Scott...You only have seconds left. That's it! Yes, yes! Now, Scott! Now!"

Jen's eyes snapped open and she cried out. She searched my face, seeming worried. Then all worry left her as her blush receded and she heard me moan as I came inside a woman for the first time in my life. Jen's hands went to my cheeks and she pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue probing me. Wave after wave of pleasure went through us as she came down from the heights and I filled her with my cum. Jen ended the kiss and lay against me, breathless.

After a moment Brenda said, "That was beautiful. I don't want to rush you, but I think I hear someone coming. We need to get back to our place."

Regretfully, Jen and I separated. Brenda helped us put our bottoms back on and then led us on our shaky legs back to where our towels were. When we had wrapped them around us, Brenda took both our arms and led us back to their apartment. I don't think we were obviously disoriented, but the older couple we met coming out seemed to be quite bemused.

"What do you think, Margaret?"

Margaret answered with a twinkle in her eye. "The redhead and the young man definitely just got done fucking. They hid it well, but there's only one other thing that makes a woman walk like that and I don't see any horses anywhere."

"I'm a little surprised. I figured those two for strict lesbians considering what we saw through their window these last few months."

"I'm not. He's been hanging around for most of that time as well. They obviously lean both ways."

"For some reason, I don't feel like swimming anymore."

"I'll race you back."

"Do you know those people?" I asked, as we were walking up the stairs to their bedroom.

"They live in the apartment across the street." Jeanette said.

"Why do you suppose they went back home so suddenly?"

"Maybe they forgot something."

"Maybe both of you forgot something," Brenda added. "Since I had to wait, I think I want something special." She sat in the window seat in the bay facing the street. "Four hands and two mouths sound about right." Brenda leaned back, pushing her chest outward.

Jen took my hand and placed it on one of the side knots on Brenda's bikini bottom. "It's really simple. You grab an end and pull." I did. "Now the other side." Jen directed. The other knot released easily and the front of her suit fell away, revealing a carefully shaved muff, with only a thin, light blonde 'treasure trail' running down from her waist. While I was staring at my first close-up view of a grown woman's sex, the top fell to her stomach. Jen whisked it away.

"Start with my nipples, Scott. You don't know enough to satisfy me just yet. Just watch Jen this time. You'll get a chance to play later – if you learn enough."

Brenda's tits were a little undersized, maybe a 'b-cup'. I kissed her nipple gently. "Bite me, Scott. Just a little bit." I complied, gently massaging the little pebble between my teeth. "Ooooh, that's just right. You're a natural, my lover."

"I'm not your lover yet," I breathed into her valley.

"Oh yes you are," Jen said. "This is just as loving as actual sex – maybe even more so." As she leaned to kiss Brenda, she stopped dead. "Oh, God. It's them. Across the street. They're watching us."

"Really? Let me see." Brenda said excitedly, pushing me back so she could turn around. "Wow. That really turns me on Jen. Look. He has his hand in her shorts." Then she waved. I looked across just in time to see them laugh and kiss each other.

"What do we do now?" I asked.

"We give them what they want. I've changed my mind. I don't want your mouth, Jen." She stood on the seat and placed her hands on the sash bar. Then she knelt on the back cushion, legs spread. They were now getting a clear view of all her secrets. "Fuck me now Scott. From the back. I want them to see you entering me. I want them to see you slide in and out. I want them to see me come all over your cock when you explode inside me."

I moved behind her and placed the tip of my rod against her now-drenched opening. "That's it. I want you to ram it home, hard!" She threw her head back and yelled as I bulled my way inside. "Aaahhhh! Yes! Hard and fast, Scott. Hard and fast!"

"Jesus Christ, Daniel! They're doing it! Right in front of us!"

"Sounds like a good idea..." Daniel said as he pulled down Margaret's shorts and panties in one motion. His shorts and underwear followed a mere instant later. Within seconds, they were a mirror image of the scene across the street.

"Oh my God, look Brenda! They're fucking! They're fucking!" Jen had her bikini off and was working her clit with her fingers. Brenda raised her head from her view of my cock driving in and out of her. When she saw the two across the street, she clamped down on me and I felt her start to climax.

"Haaaaah! Aaaaahh! OH!" She cried out and her grip on me made me follow her. I pumped her hard and then released inside her as she collapsed to the bay. Jen moaned loudly as she finished, staring at the show across the street.

"Allll riiiight! Yes!" David cried out as he filled his wife with his sperm. She moaned loudly as she came seconds later. He leaned to her and pulled her upright. His cock slipped out and their mingled juices flowed down her legs. Margaret turned and kissed him deeply.

"That was amazing, David. It hasn't been that good in a while. I wonder if we can get them to give an encore performance."

Later, after a short nap and a snack, Jen went to the door and looked outside. "I thought I heard a noise" she said as she looked down at a small bundle. She picked it up and brought it to us.

"Open it Jen. Let's see what's inside." Brenda said. Jen unwrapped it to find a black box with a power cord and a card. "What's it say?" Brenda asked.

"Please accept this thank-you gift for the wonderful presentation you put on this afternoon. It is a hobby kit low-wattage transceiver. Its mate is still in our hands. If you are willing, please turn it on the next time you want to give us a treat. The red button is the mute. If it is up, nothing will transmit to us but you will still be able to receive our side. The channel is encrypted, so only we will be able to hear each other. If this is too presumptuous, please place it back outside and we will retrieve it. Signed, Your ever-grateful admirers, David and Margaret."

"So, what do you think?" said, Brenda.

"I think we need to try this out," answered Jen. "What about you, Scott?"

"I'm game if you are. The idea really turns me on, actually." I said.

"Me too," added Brenda.

"Then let's give them something to remember." Jen said as she took my hand and led us back up the stairs.

The end...for now.

Scott_M
Scott_M
13 Followers