Kissin' Cousins

Story Info
Cousins dare each other to walk around the house nude.
963 words
4.01
93.6k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/21/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While traveling out West a few years ago, I decided to call my aunt and uncle in Minnesota, to see if they would be home while I was in the area. If so, I would swing by to see them on my way home.

"Why yes," my Aunt Dora exclaimed, "we'll be around. Even if we have to leave for a few days, Judy will still be there."

Judy was my favorite cousin. She was the youngest child of my Uncle Dave and Aunt Dora, and even though she was a few years older than me, we had always hit it off when I came to visit.

Apparently, Judy's marriage had not worked out, and she was living back at home. I made no reference to this as I replied.

"Okay. I'm not certain exactly what my schedule is, but I will stay in touch. If worse comes to worse, I'll just have to camp out for a few days until you guys get back."

"Okay Sweetie." Aunt Dora replied. "Keep us posted."

Several days later, I called my aunt and uncle to tell them of my schedule. Aunt Dora had some bad news.

"My brother had a heart attack." she explained. "We're going to have to go down to Mankato for a few days. I'll let Judy know you're coming in though. Just come in; the door will be unlocked. You can have the extra bedroom downstairs."

"Okay." I replied. "I hope your brother is doing well."

The following evening, I arrived somewhere around 2:00 AM and tried the door. It was unlocked, so I let myself in. I found the spare bedroom on the first floor and made a few trips to the car to get my clothes and toiletries. After ten minutes or so, I had all my stuff, so I undressed to my underwear and prepared to turn in.

I decided to get a drink of water and have a smoke before I turned in, and as I removed a glass from the cabinet in the kitchen, I heard the sound of footsteps treading lightly on the stairs.

I filled the glass with water as I listened to the sound of bare feet padding cautiously across the kitchen floor. Suddenly, a pair of hands clasped over my eyes, and a sweet female voice said quietly, "Guess who?"

Obviously, it was Judy, but I decided to play her game anyway. It had been more than ten years since I'd seen her, and I hoped we were still as close as we had once been.

"Morgan Fairchild." I guessed incorrectly.

"Nope."

"Umm, Brooke Shields."

"Nope again."

"Well then," I said as I turned around, "it must be my favorite cousin, Judy."

"Right you are!" she exclaimed. "What took you so long?"

"Well," I explained, "I figured if it wasn't one of the first two, it had to be someone even hotter."

"Oh you!" Judy exclaimed, punching me lightly on the arm, "You always had a way with words."

She looked at me intently.

"What happened to your glasses?" she inquired.

"Eye surgery." I replied.

"You got your hair cut too." she observed.

"Several years ago," I responded, "when I had the surgery. I'm a model now."

"No shit?!" Judy burst out. "I always knew there was a good-looking guy under all that hair and glasses."

She eyeballed me, and I could tell she was impressed with what she saw. I too, was greatly impressed with the flimsy nightgown my cousin was wearing. Even in the dim light, I could clearly see her nipples poking through the sheer fabric.

"Yep, it's me." I stated.

Then, I changed the subject.

"Damn, I'd forgotten how dark it gets here at night."

"Very dark." Judy agreed.

"I'll bet you could run around the house naked, and no one would even see." I postulated.

"Probably." Judy replied. "Why don't you try it?"

"Sure." I retorted.

"I'm serious." Judy said quite stoically. "I dare you to do it."

"I double-dog dare you to do it." I shot back.

"Yeah, well I triple-dog dare you." Judy challenged.

"Okay," I replied, "I'll do it. On one condition."

"What's that?" Judy inquired.

"You come with me." I said evilly. "We'll do it together."

"Okay." Judy agreed. "Drop your shorts."

I pulled my underwear down and put my arms around my cousin.

"Okay, now drop your nightgown." I instructed.

Judy shrugged her shoulders and the flimsy nightgown fell to the floor. She stepped out of it, and I took her by the hand.

"Let's go." I said, as I guided her out the back door.

We stepped onto the back porch, and in the pale starlight, I could barely see my cousin's nude body. I led her by the hand, around the side yard, and into the illumination of the street light by the road. As we entered the light of the mercury vapor lamp, I got a good look at my cousin's nude body.

Her tits looked great, and she had a nice brown, triangular bush. We eventually ended up in the back yard, and Judy was gushing like a school girl.

"That was so fucking hot!" she exclaimed. "Holy shit. I'm horny as hell."

"Me too." I admitted.

"Let me suck you off." Judy suggested.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah. I want to taste you."

Judy's mouth engulfed my cock, and within a few seconds, I was rock hard. It didn't take long before I felt a wonderful sensation building.

"I'm gonna cum." I whispered.

"Do it." Judy instructed. "Cum in my mouth."

I groaned, as I ejaculated in my cousin's mouth.

"Did that feel good?" Judy inquired.

"Oh yes." I replied. "It was wonderful."

"Well, let's go to bed." Judy suggested. "In the morning, you can return the favor."