Kissin' Cousin's Ch. 01

Story Info
Backwoods man takes his cousin's wife
2.9k words
3.99
177.5k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's like this, My name's Billy. I live in the bottoms of north Louisianny in the swamps and backwoods. Some folks say I'm a tad slow in the mind. Well, that's ok cause I don't have much need for learnin', but I'm smart where it counts.

I'm 25 years old and I live here in the woods with my brother Greg and our Paw. We're hard livin'and hard drinkin' men who like a good chaw of tobaccer now and again. Greg's 22 and Paw's 50, but he looks to be about 80. We don't take baths much and we dont feel the need for tooth brushin' cause we don't have that many left. Paw ain't got non at all.

Well, this ain't so much about us as it is our cousin. Well, actually our cousin's wife. Ya see Cousin Jim and his family lives in town, about 25 miles away from here. Let's see, there's cousin Jim, them two boys of his, they're about mine and Greg's age there bouts, college boys the are. And there's Cousin Jim's wife. Her names Nita. Nita's bout purty as they come. Whew, she's fine.

Paw's always talked about wantin' her in the hay for a tussel. I gotta say I thought about it plenty of times myself. That gal's about 5'7" tall, light brown hair and a figure like you just wouldn't beleive. I personally like her long, smooth, tanned legs.

Purty lil' face too, face like an angel. She's about 45 but looks like 25. Well, she could pass for her boy's sister. Yes sir, she could.

Well, back in the spring, Cousin Jim had to go outa town on a trip to Texas. Well, bout a week earlier he had said that he'd pay me and Greg to come and do some work around the house, fixin' stuff and such.

When we got there, Nita answered the door. She was wearin a white t-shirt, shorts and barefoot. Made me hard as a pipe just lookin' at her. She gave us our chore list an we went to work.

At one time she was on a small step ladder fixin' a shelf. She's afraid of hights and asked me to steady the little ladder. I couldn' resist. I had one hand on the ladder and the other hand was on the back of her thigh. Here I was actin' like I was helpin' steady her and I was just feeling her leg. It was better than I ever dreamed, soft smooth skin with good muscle tone for firmness. I could also see up her shorts to where her thigh curved into her ass cheek. My dick was hard and my breathin' was also.

Once we got done, Nita paid us for our work and we were gettin' ready to load up.

"That'll be just about enough for some groceries," Greg said with a smile.

"Don't you have any food in the house?" She asked.

"Not that much," I said.

She told us to wait where we were and that she was going change cloths, ride with us to the grocery store and then to our house to fix us dinner. When Nita came out of the house she was a wearin' jeans, a blue blouse with sandals.

We all piled into my truck, Me drivin', Nita in the middle and Greg on the passengers side. Every time I had to shift, my hand rubbed up against her knee. We went to the store where she bought us groceries and then headed for home.

Gettin' to our place ain't easy. For about a mile or so, after you turn off the highway, you're on good dirt road. From there we cut through a clearin' through the woods where there ain't no road. Then you have to cross Boggy Bayou which is nothin' more than a swamp full of snakes and gators. From there it's just another half hour to our place.

Once arrivin', We unloaded the groceries Nita started cookin' dinner. We had to wake Paw up. He was passed out, drunk, in his room. He came out in a dirty t-shirt and his underwear, scratchin' his head with one hand and his balls with the other. He took one look a Nita and gave a big toothless grin and said, "What's she doin' here?"

"Cookin," Greg said.

When we all had our bite to eat, Nita asked who would be takin' her home. We all looked at each other.

"Won't be no goin' back to town this evenin' gal," Paw said. "To dangerous crossin the bayou tonight. You'll have to stay til mornin'." We gave Nita an old t-shirt for her to sleep in and I gave her my room. Then we all bedded down for the night.

I was havin a hard time a sleepin' out on the porch. It was hot and the skeeters was about to carry me off. Also I couldn't get my mind off who's sleepin in there in my bed. I was jackin' myself off thinkin' about that and rememberin' the smoothness of her thigh when I was a feelin' of her today. Finally enough was enough. I was so horny I was about to bust and after all that's my room anyhow.

I crept through the house to my closed door. Slowly I opened it and I could make out her form, sleepin on top of the covers on her back.

I stripped down to my drawars and moved onto the bed. I moved over right next to her and wrapped my leg around her, pressing my hard cock against her. Her face was so purty as she slept.

I reached under her shirt and ran my hand slowly up her flat tummy til I reached her bra coverd titty. I cupped her titty in my hand and begain caressin' it. That's when she woke up. She screamed and started to bolt outa bed and I slid myself on top of her, holdin' her down.

The scream woke Greg up because he came runnin' into the room. When he saw me on top of Nita, he grinned real big and said,"Can I do her too?"

"Not tonight," I said, "later, go back to bed and close the door." All this time she was struggelin' underneath me and had my pecker throbbin somethin' awful as it was grindin' against her. I held her arms over her head til' I reached under the bed and grabbed me a length of rope and I tied her wrists to the bed board.

I reached over to the table next to my bed and took my buck knife. Her eyes got big and she was just tunin' up for another scream when I put my hand over her mouth. "I aint gonna kill you." I took my knife and cut off the t-shirt and threw it to the side.

I sat up straddelin' her thighs lookin' at her layin there in her bra and panties. I slid the knife blade under her bra cuttin' off, right between the cups. It fell off of her body revealing her naked tits. They sure were purty. Still perky for a gal her age with nice pink nipples. I threw the bra to the side and then cut off her panties revealing a neatly trimmed bush. There she was. I was actually lookin at Nita butt naked. My cock was throbbin so hard that It was actually bouncin' in front of me.

"Billy, please don't do this to me," she said in a very tense voice.

I whispered, "Don't be scared gal, I just want some lovin."

I lay back down on top of her. I took her face in my hand and put my mouth over hers, kissin' her. My tongue slid into her mouth finding hers.

Feeling her soft lips on mine and my tongue in her mouth, my heart was about to pound out of my chest. Before long it actually felt as if she was kissin' me back.

As I continued to kiss her deeply I begain moving my body hunchin' myself against her. I then started caressing her tit, squeezing it and pinchin her nipple. My other hand moved to her other tit and begain feelin her flesh.

I moved my mouth from hers to her nipple. I started licking and sucking on it. As I did she lay there quietly sobbin'. I guess she realized that I was gonna do, what I was gonna do and there wasn't any more need of fightin'.

I licked my way down her tummy to her hip and then her upper thigh. I took her leg in my hands and licked her tasting her thigh down to her knee, then from her knee to her pretty foot. I took extra time licking and sucking each little toe of hers. I then moved back up her body to her pussy. I lay between her thighs and started rubbing the outer lips of her pussy. Then my fingers entered her and she let out a moan. after fingerin' her for a while I had her good and wet.

I replaced my fingers with my tongue. I licked her lightly at first, and then I shoved my tongue deep into her. Her hips actually begain moving as I licked her. When I started licking her clit she begain moanin' and thrustin'. Squeezin' my head between her lovely thighs.

I sat up and smiled at her. She looked so sexy tied and bound with her hands over her head. I slipped off my shorts and she saw my 9 incher for the first time. Her eyes got big because she could see that my cock was almost as big around as her wrist.

"Please Billy, no," she protested, as I entered her. Slidin' my cock in her warm moist cunt. Slowly I started to fuck in and out of Nita's sweet little body. It was feeling so damn good.

I begain moving a little faster and soon I was poundin' in and out of her like a jack hammer. She was actually fuckin' me back and crying at the same time. It was obvious that she was fuckin' me back against her will. Her body was just reacting naturally and it frustrated her to no end.

The thought came to my mind, what would Cousin Jim do if he knew I was fuckin' his gal. How would her boys feel if they could know what I was doin' to their Momma.

I started fuckin' her harder. As I did her cryin' turned to wimperin' and then to moanin'. She felt so good as my rigid cock slid in and out of her moist pussy. I could feel her pussy muscles contractin' around my cock as I fucked in and out of her.

I started getting that feelin' in my body to where I knew I was about to cum. My thoughts were to pull out and not get her pregnant, but I couldn't. I was outa control with desire.

Nita started screamin' as she came, buckin' her hips. That's all it took. I grabbed her hips and started shootin' jet after jet of my cum into her. My eyes were waterin', it felt so good.

After I was done, I collapsed on top of her. We lay there exhausted for a minute or two, then I rolled off of her. Her thigh was sticky where my cock had leaked cum on her as we lay together. I cut the ropes that held her wrists. She curled up into a fetal position and begain sobbin'. I lay next to her spooning against her back and we fell asleep.

I was the first to wake up. Over night it came a heck of a spring rain and the water level of the bayou was up as well as the creek. Nobody was goin' no where. The heat and the humidity were high.

I looked at Nita's cloths and knew that they weren't proper for this kind of livin'. I took my knife and cut her jeans off to short shorts. I also cut the sleaves off of her blouse. She might be mad, but she was just gonna have to deal with it because she was gonna be here for a spell and she needed cloths that would wear in these conditions.

I lay back down next to her. Normally I would just get on up and start my mornin' chores, but I was horny again and it's not every day that I get an opportunity like this.

My kisses woke her. She looked startled and disoriented at first then realized that she was naked. Then the reality came flooding back to her. a tear slid down her pretty cheek and she lay down next to me on the bed.

I started kissing her on the cheek letting my lips kiss their way to the corner of her mouth.

Now that it was morning and she could see that, what teeth I still had, were rotting or yellow stained and she didn't want to kiss me, turning her head away. I took her face in my hand and kissed her firmly. When my tongue touched hers, she pulled hers away. I found it again letting her taste me just as I was tasting her. I continued kissing her deeply for a good two or three minutes.

I took her hand and placed my cock in it, wrapping her long pretty fingers around the shaft. I felt her try to pull it away but I held it firm around my cock moving it up and down the length of my shaft.

She looked me in the eye and asked,"If I get you off, will you please let me up?"

"For a while," I said, smiling back at her.

"Lay on your back Billy," she said. I lay back for her and she begain jerking me off. It felt so good. This woman really knows what she's doin'.

"Suck me off Nita," I groaned as she continued pumping my cock.

"Please don't ask me to do that Billy," she said, slowing her pace on my engorged cock.

I put my hand on the back of her head and pushed it down pressing her lips to the tip of my cock. Nita opened her mouth taking my cockhead in. Her lips then slid down my shaft. I know that my cock isn't the cleanest in the world and she gaged a couple of times, but once she got going I was able to release the pressure from the back of her head.

Nita was sucking my cock like a saturday night whore. Her pink lips would slide down the length of my cock and on her way back up she would run her tongue along the length of my shaft. By now her head was bobbing up and down sucking me off, tasting me. My cock felt so good in the warm moistness of her mouth.

She was making little slurping sounds as she sucked me. "That's it Nita, suck my cock baby, mmm feels so good." Without me asking, she took my cock out of her mouth with a pop and begain licking and sucking my balls. As she did she had her hand on my cock jacking it up and down and letting it rub against her soft face.

After nuzzelin' my balls for a while, she begain licking my cockhead. She would lick my pee hole and then run her tongue to the sensitive underside licking her way, back to the tip.

Once again she lowered her mouth back down pressing her lips around my cock her hand was now caressing my balls as she sucked me. I begain a fucking motion as the pleasure grew more intense. Then I felt my cock throb in her mouth.

I then pulled her up, releasin' my cock from her mouth and put her layin' on her back. I straddled her head and shoved my cock into her mouth.

I started fuckin' in and out of her mouth, like it was a pussy.

She was wide eyed as my cock slid in and outa her mouth.

I would shove my cock all the way in til her nose was buried in my pubic hairs, and slide the glistenin' shaft all the way out to the base of my cock head. Then back in again.

I continued fuckin' Nita's mouth, enjoyin' every minute, watching her cheeks swell and hollow as I pumped in and out.

Then I felt that sensation in my loins and my cock spasamed and, AAAAAAHHHH, I had one of the most intense climaxes of my life. I was bucking my hips filling Nita's mouth with my cum.

Shot after shot I exploded in her mouth and it was obvious that she was trying to swallow but cum begain dripping from the corners of her mouth and down her cheeks.

I took my cock outa her mouth and kept shootin' globs of cum across her face, in her hair and all over her lips and chin.

Once it was over, Nita had a mouthfull of my cum, and it was all over her purty face.

I just sat there for a while, lookin' at her as my cock continued to drip onto her neck and chest.

I was very satisfied... for now. Like I said, "she's gonna be here for a while yet.

To be continued...