Kissing Cathy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers

Mike grunted noncommittally as he stroked himself and stared at Jen and her new dick.

"I'll suck your cock all day long tomorrow if you can just wait until the movie is over," Cathy pleaded. "You can just sit back and relax and I'll blow you as often as you want. You won't have to do anything except cum in my mouth. Can you wait a few more minutes? I'll make it well worth your while."

Mike's balls were almost aching from the need to ejaculate and masturbating with Jen on screen was like living out some wild fantasy that he didn't even know he had until a few minutes ago. But Cathy was his woman and he knew she had something equally wonderful planned. And also she was the best cock sucker he'd ever met and the thought of spending all day with his dick in her mouth was an offer he could not refuse. Mike gave his cock a few more strokes then let go of it. "Okay," he said, "but I really need it bad and soon."

On screen Jen's right hand was pumping her dick while her left hand played with her balls. "Mike, I'm trying to jerk off the way you showed me to," Jen said, breathing very heavily. "I'll try to learn more when I watch you cum all over yourself." Jen screamed and bounced on the bed as an obvious orgasm shook her body. Her left hand squeezed her balls causing a stream of pearl white fluid to shoot from her cock and land on her upper body. Jen continued to shake as she pumped and stared at her dick and squeezed her balls again, causing another shot of cum like fluid to erupt from her dick, again landing on her face and chest.

"I'm cumming all over myself," Jen squealed as another shot flew from her cock and covered more of her face and tits. "I love having a dick and jerking off," she said breathlessly as she stopped bouncing on the bed. "And I hope you enjoy watching. How do I look?" she said smiling to the camera. "The last time you saw me looking like this it was your cum that was all over me and you licked me clean then kissed me. I guess I'll just have to clean myself up this time."

Jen coated her fingers with cum by running them across her drenched breasts. She smiled to the camera, held up her dripping fingers then lowered her mouth over her fingers, sucking the cum off them. "Your cum tasted much better, especially when I tasted it from your mouth," she said. "Oh well, I guess I'd better take a shower since you're not here to lick me clean. I hope you liked the show, Mike, and I hope it did increase your mastabatory pleasure because I really enjoyed jerking my new dick off and knowing you were stroking on your dick while watching. And I know I'm going to enjoy watching the movie of you cumming all over yourself. See you later." And the screen faded to black.

Mike's cock was pulsating from the scene he just saw. He knew that if he had kept his hand around his dick, he would have been cumming at the same time Jen was on screen. That was about the hottest porno scene he'd seen and the gorgeous woman on screen made it especially for him, which made it even hotter.

Cathy got on her knees between Mike's legs and gave his cock the gentlest of strokes. She knew how to keep him at the peak of arousal but just short of orgasm.

The TV screen changed from black to Cathy in bed again, naked and holding the dildo. "Last night I discovered something different I can do with my dick. Tell me what you think of this," she said as she held the base of the dildo against her clit and pointed the head up, making it look as though she had a hard on. Cathy held the base of the dildo with her left hand and slid her right hand up and down the shaft. Mike gasped at the sight. "I think it's really hot to see a nice hard cock between my legs. And I like watching my hand stroke it, too. It really looks like I'm jerking off, doesn't it? And it feels like I'm jerking off because as I pump my dick, it is rubbing my clit. So I can make myself cum while I stroke my dick in my hand. What do you think? Does it look as hot to you as it does to me?" Cathy asked as she continued to masturbate her hard cock.

Mike attention was taken away from the TV screen when he heard Cathy again ask him if he liked what he saw but this time it was Cathy between his legs asking as she very gently worked her hands on his dick.

"Yes I do. You look very hot with your fingers wrapped around your dick," Mike answered.

On screen, Cathy continued, "Mike, I know you really enjoy masturbating but I know that you like it even more when it's my hand that is sliding up and down on your dick. Would you do that for me? Will you wrap your fingers around my cock and jerk me off? I'd love to lay back and cum while watching you play with my dick."

Mike moaned in response. He was being overloaded from the sight of Cathy stroking her cock, the sound of her voice talking dirty to him and the feeling of her hands and tongue keeping him on the brink of orgasm.

Cathy was giving her dick long slow strokes as her breathing got deeper. "Only one thing would look hotter to me than your fingers around my dick. And that would be your lips. Mike, will you please suck my cock?" Cathy's body began shaking as she pumped her dick faster along her clit. "I'd love to see your head bobbing up and down on my hard dick. I want to see my dick in your mouth when I cum," Cathy almost screamed as she bounced on the bed in a wild orgasm.

Mike was about as close to cumming as he could be without actually ejaculating as he watched Cathy on screen come down from her orgasm. She smiled at the camera then the screen faded to black. Between his legs, Cathy was touching his cock very gently, she knew how close to cumming he was.

As they looked into each other's eyes Cathy asked softly, "When you came on your face, you weren't really just trying to get a closer look at your dick spurting, were you? I bet you were trying to suck your dick. I'm guessing you probably couldn't get your mouth close enough to your dick to keep trying after that, could you? I know you would suck it if you could. That is such an erotic image in my mind, your cock in your mouth. So, since you can't suck your dick, will you please suck my dick for me? You say that one of your favorite sights is seeing your dick in my mouth and I would like to see what it looks like from your point of view. I'd love to be standing over you while you kneel in front of me and I get to see my cock slide in and out of your mouth. I want to cum while seeing your lips wrapped around my dick. Will you do that for me?"

"Yes," Mike gasped. He had no problem putting Cathy's dildo in his mouth and putting on a show for her. He knew the payback would be enormous.

"Yes what?" Cathy responded. "I want to hear you say it."

"Yes, I will suck your cock. I want to wrap my lips around your big hard dick and make you cum."

"Thank you for saying that," Cathy said with a big smile as she stood up, quickly untied the sash of her robe, let it fall to the floor and stood naked in front of Mike.

Mike's eyes bugged out and his jaw dropped at the sight of Cathy wearing a strapon just like the one Jen wore.

Mike knew what he had to do to drive Cathy wild. He knelt in front of her, wrapped his fingers around her dick and stroked it. "You have a very nice hard cock," he said as he rubbed the head of it across his cheeks and lips. He heard Cathy moan as he gazed at her dick. He then looked further up her body, past her heaving breasts to her face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were bugged out with a look of pure lust.

When Cathy took off her robe to reveal her strapon, she knew Mike would suck it for her because he said he would, but she did not expect the instant response of him getting on his knees in front of her so quickly. She had imagined what this scene would look like but the reality of it was so much better. She was stunned as the pleasure centers in her brain went wild as she watched Mike wrap his fingers around her dick and begin to jerk her off while another part of the strapon was rubbing against her clit and giving her physical sexual pleasure.

She barely heard Mike when he asked, "you don't mind if I stroke your cock, do you?" Cathy could only moan in response. "I guess that means it's okay," Mike said as he continued to pump her dick and rub the head across his face. "Is there anything else you would like me to do?"

Cathy was unable to speak, the only sound from her mouth was a moan of pleasure. Mike knew she was on a sexual high and he was determined to take her even higher. "Have you ever had your dick sucked?" he whispered. Cathy was able to shake her head to answer. "Would you like me to give you your first blow job? I've never had a cock in my mouth but I would really like to suck on yours. Would you like to see your cock in my mouth? Can I suck on your dick until you cum?"

Again, Cathy was unable to speak but did nod her head to Mike as they looked into each others eyes. "I'm sorry," Mike said softly, "but I can't hear you. You have to tell me what you want. You seem to be enjoying the hand job I'm giving you. Is that enough or so you want something else?"

Cathy knew Mike was torturing her and she was loving every minute of it. She came out of her pleasure induced fog long enough to find her voice. "Suck my dick," she almost screamed. "I want to see my cock in your mouth. I need a blow job. Suck me off."

Mike had expected Cathy to speak but didn't expect the sexual tirade that followed. He knew she was super heated and close to cumming and he was going to give her an orgasm that she would never forget. Before Cathy was finished saying what she wanted, Mike pursed his lips into a bit O and filled his mouth with Cathy's cock. He continued to slowly pump her dick with his hand so her clit would get constant massaging as he slid his head up and down on her dick to give her the best visual effect of a great blow job.

Cathy was in sensory overload as she watched her dick disappear into Mike's mouth and then reappear again as he slid back off it so only the head was around his lips. As they looked into each others eyes, he would again fill his mouth with her cock. Back and forth, Mike bobbed his head on Cathy's cock as her body began to shake from the approaching orgasm.

The words coming from Cathy's mouth were replaced with a guttural moan as the orgasm, which she felt for sure was centered in her dick, spread throughout her entire body. She bounced and shook, her legs got weak, she thought she was only being held up by her cock in Mike's mouth. She screamed as the intensity of the orgasm overwhelmed her and she had to pull her dick from Mike's mouth to keep from passing out.

Mike enjoyed giving pleasure to Cathy and knew he had succeeded when she fell limply on the couch after screaming in orgasm. He got up off his knees and sat on the couch next to Cathy, his hard on still pulsating, his balls aching from the need for release. He put one arm around Cathy and slowly stroked his dick with his other hand. "How did you like your first blow job?" he asked.

Cathy looked up at him and said, "Amazing. Mike, you are so good to me. It was beyond what I had imagined, you are a great cock sucker. And I do mean that as a compliment."

"Well, thank you. You know how much I enjoy pleasing you and I know you do the same for me. If I haven't told you today, you are a great cock sucker, too. Speaking of which, I could use a little help here," Mike said as he nodded towards his dick.

Cathy smiled and said, "you do look so hot when you are masturbating but your dick also feels so hot in my mouth. You don't mind if I suck you off rather than watching you jerk off, do you?"

"Sounds like a great idea to me," Mike replied as he took his hand from his cock and leaned back. "You know I like to hear your graphic sex talk but your mouth also feels great when my dick is in it."

"The next words you hear from me will be when I have a load of your cum in my mouth."

Cathy put her head in Mike's lap and engulfed his dick with her mouth. Instead of bobbing up and down the full length of his cock she kept her mouth full and only made very slight movements up and down but did add extra sucking and slurping to make up the difference. Mike leaned back and relaxed every muscle in his body. He knew it wasn't going to take much until he spewed his sperm into Cathy's mouth and he was going to let her do all the work of sucking out his cum. He lay still as the long awaited orgasm began building, he made no movements to help it along. As his sperm traveled up his cock it felt like a giant pressure release and instead of spurts of pleasure it felt like one long orgasmic stream of cum spraying into Cathy's mouth. He felt as though his entire body was being emptied through his balls as he heard Cathy gurgling from the excessive load in her mouth.

Cathy kept sucking and slowly bobbing her head on Mike's dick as her mouth filled with the juice from his balls. She heard his moan become a scream and then felt his hands on her head and knew he could take no more. She kept her lips sealed tightly around his hard on as she lifted her head up until only the head of Mike's cock was in her mouth. But then she plunged herself down, again filling her mouth, then brought herself up to the end of his dick again. She repeated the full length bobbing on Mike's cock a few more times as she heard him scream even louder and his body shook so wildly under her that her mouth lost contact with his source of pleasure.

Mike was panting heavily after his dick left Cathy's mouth. He looked down at her grinning face, cum was leaking from her lips, dripping down her chin and landing on his chest as she moved up to kiss him. "You are incredible," he gasped as Cathy's face reached his and she locked lips with him, pushing her tongue and a large load of his cum into his mouth. Mike moaned again as their tongues intertwined and they slurped his sperm between them, giving and taking in equal amounts.

As they broke their kiss, Cathy said, "I'm really wiped out. I could fall asleep right here," as she nestled her head in Mike's lap.

"Good idea," Mike responded as he pulled a blanket from the back of the couch and spread it over her. "It will give you a quick start on my day of blow jobs tomorrow. I'm looking forward to spending all day with my dick in your mouth."

"It will be fun to see how many times I can suck you off," Cathy said softly as she drifted off to sleep.

"Yes, lots of fun," agreed Mike as he, too, nodded out.

catsguy2
catsguy2
218 Followers
12