Kissing Cathy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
catsguy2
catsguy2
217 Followers

Cathy leaned back and admired the sight of Carl masturbating. His dick was about the same size as Mike's, just right for her, but his ball sack was bigger and hung much lower. She looked into Carl's eyes and asked, "How long has it been since you last had an orgasm?"

Carl could barely speak, he was overwhelmed at his fantasy becoming true. "About a week," he was able to get out.

Cathy gasped, "You have a weeks worth of cum in there for me? You must have a lot of self-restraint and I'm glad. I can't wait to see you spray that much sperm on my tits. Remember, we have lots of time and the longer you pump your cock the bigger the load you'll have for me."

Carl stared down at Cathy as he slowly stroked his dick. He could barely believe this was happening. He was finally jerking off in front of a beautiful woman who wanted him to cum all over her. He had the urge to make himself cum right away, to masturbate furiously and shoot his sperm on Cathy as she knelt in front of him right then and there. But he knew how much better it would be to prolong his pleasure, to take his time and enjoy every minute of seeing Cathy's naked body. And, yes, she was right about him producing more cum by taking more time masturbating and he wanted to drench Cathy's tits with as much of his cum as possible. He thought how lucky Mike was to have a woman that he could please by jerking off in front of her.

Cathy walked on her knees to Mike. "Your turn," she said as she pulled down his shorts and watched his erection spring out towards her. "Give me your hand and jerk off for me," she continued as she took Mike's hand, brought it to his cock and began moving it up and down.

Cathy was thrilled at being in charge of the two guys masturbating in front of her. "Okay, you guys can sit down now while I get naked for you. Enjoy the show while I enjoy watching you."

Cathy continued dancing and it wasn't long before she had unbuttoned her shirt the rest of the way to give the guys glimpses of her tits, pussy and ass as she danced provocatively in front of them. Watching the guys masturbate as they stared at her got her as excited as she had ever been. She stood in front of the guys, took off her shirt and began massaging her tits with one hand and gently rubbed her clit with the other. "Watching you guys stroke your dicks makes me so horney," she said. "Would you mind if I stopped dancing and just masturbate instead?"

"I'd love to watch that," Carl was barely able to say as his hand moved up and down his cock, which was as hard as it had ever been. A masturbation fantasy was coming true for him, pure pleasure was radiating through his body from his dick stroking, the sight of Cathy naked in front of him and listening to her talk about sex and how she enjoyed watching him masturbate.

Cathy picked up her purse off the chair, pulled her dildo from it and dropped the purse on the floor. "You guys are having so much fun with your cocks that I need to have some fun with mine," she said with a big smile on her face. She rubbed the head of the dildo along her nipples. "I like a big hard dick that's ready to shoot its load on my tits. And I enjoy sucking dick, too." Cathy brought the dildo to her lips, said "like this," and pushed it into her mouth. She heard the guys moan as she slid the dildo in and out of her mouth while making loud slurping sounds.

Cathy pulled the dildo from her mouth and held it upright on the chair. "But what I really want right now is to fuck myself with my dick." She straddled the chair and slowly lowered her body, impaling herself on her cock. She let out a slight moan of pleasure as the dildo filled her. Sexual energy coursed through her body as she moved up and down on the dildo, fucking herself as she watched the guys move their hands up and down their cocks at the same pace she was moving.

"Carl, are you fantasizing about your dick being where my dildo is now?" Cathy asked. "Do you want to see your cock sliding in and out of my pussy?"

Carl could barely speak as he stroked his dick but he was able to reply, "yes."

"I'm looking forward to that too," Cathy said. "I want to feel your cock in me. I want you to cum in me, too. And after you do, I'm going to sit on your face so I can have an orgasm while you eat me out and you get a big mouthful of a mixture of both our cum juices. Do you like that idea, too?"

"Yes," Carl replied as he moved his hand faster up and down his hard dick.

Cathy closed her eyes for a moment while an orgasm washed over her body as she rode her dildo and she thought of Carl eating her freshly fucked, cum filled pussy. When she opened her eyes she saw Carl pumping his cock very fast and his ball sac was contracting. She knew his orgasm was imminent.

"Please don't cum yet," Cathy said as she quickly got up, leaving her dildo on the chair, stood over Carl, his legs between hers, grabbed his hands and brought his arms over his head. She looked down at Carl's cock which was standing straight up, just inches from her hot pussy that now felt empty having so suddenly removed her dildo. She saw a large thick glob of cum ooze to the surface of his dick and cover the head. The urge to lower herself on Carl's cock and fuck him then and there was strong but she resisted, she knew there would be lots of time for that later. He had to jerk off on her tits first.

Cathy turned and looked at Mike. He was slowly stroking his dick and gazing at her. She could tell he was close to cumming, too, but she knew he would hold off until she was ready for his load of sperm to coat her skin.

She turned back to look at Carl just as his eyes moved from her gorgeous tits, which were only a few inches above his face, to her eyes.

Cathy said softly to him, "I'm sort of sorry I stopped you from cumming but you did promise to jerk off on my tits first, didn't you?"

Carl was breathing heavily, "I'm glad you did," he said. "I just couldn't help myself for a minute there. Thank you." His gaze returned to Cathy's tits in front of his face.

"Are you picturing what my tits will look like when they are covered with your cum?" Cathy asked.

"Yes. That and other things." Carl answered.

"What other things?" Cathy wanted to know his fantasies.

"I'm thinking about my hard dick between your tits and how wonderful that would look and how fantastic it would feel."

Cathy purred. "I like that idea, too. Would you like me to get between your legs, wrap my tits around your cock and jerk you off with them or should I lay down on my back so you can get on top of me and fuck my tits?"

Carl let out a slight moan. He'd never been with a woman who was so open and wild, it allowed him to let out his fantasies, too. "Both," he said. "I want to cum all over you."

"Good," Cathy said with a smile as she let go of Carl's hands. "I want you to cum all over me, too. I want you to have a lot of orgasms this week and I want to be a part of every one of them."

"You are a fantasy come true," Carl said.

"And you guys are my fantasy, too, you know," Cathy said as she lifted herself from Carl and knelt in front of him. "You've had quite a bit of cum leak from your dick. It would be a shame to waste it. I think you should rub it on my nipple. What do you think?" she asked as she leaned towards him and brought one of her breasts close to his throbbing cock. "Grab your dick and rub it on me."

"Oh yeah," was all Carl could say as he reached for his dick and rubbed it against Cathy's nipple, transferring some of his thick cum to her body. Cathy loved the feel of a hard slick dick caressing her nipple and the sight of a glob of sperm dripping from it. As she stood, a strand of cum stretched between her nipple and Carl's cock. It finally broke and hung from her body. She leaned over Carl again and said, "open your mouth, here is a taste of things to come," as she lowered her breast towards Carl's waiting mouth.

Carl was sliding his hand up and down his dick again as Cathy gave him a taste of himself from her body. As he licked and sucked his cum from Cathy's nipple he heard Mike moan and say, "I know how good that is."

Cathy moved her fingers to her clit and gently rubbed as Carl sucked his cum from her nipple. She loved the feeling of a mouth on her tits and it was an extra thrill when they were slick with sperm. She looked at Mike, he had pure lust in his eyes as he slowly stroked his dick and stared at her and Carl. "Soon you'll be licking your cum from my body, too. Just keep masturbating for me a little while longer so you can pump a nice big load on me."

"You know you make me so hot that I have to jerk off. I'm glad you get off watching me get myself off," Mike responded.

Cathy stood and looked down at the two men on the couch as they stroked their hard cocks and stared back at her. "Yes, it does get me off to watch you please yourself. And watching both of you masturbate and knowing you're doing it because of me is amazing." She reached over to the chair, picked up her dildo and sat on the couch between the two guys, Carl on her left and Mike on her right. She spread her legs wide so that each of them touched one of the guy's legs. Just that simple skin contact with both of the guys sent an electric thrill through Cathy, as it did for Mike and Carl, too.

Cathy held the base of the dildo against her clit with the head pointing up so it looked like she had a big hard dick between her legs and slowly moved it up and down. "You guys look like you're having such a good time playing with your big hard dicks that I want to join in the fun. Mike, I know you like the sight of me with a hard cock and jerking it off. What do you think, Carl? Do you like watching me stroke my dick?"

"It's amazing," was all Carl could say.

"Carl, does it excite you when I talk about sex with you and I tell you how much I enjoy watching you masturbate?" Cathy asked. She knew the answer but also knew that just asking the question would add stimulation to both guys, and to herself.

"Yes, very much," Carl responded as he slowed the speed of his hand going up and down his dick. He knew that if he kept pumping that fast while Cathy was talking dirty to him he'd cum very soon.

Cathy smiled, she noticed Carl was jerking off slower. "Good, because I really get off on it, too.

And I think it will help you make a bigger load to shower on my tits. I want you to cum on me a lot this week and I know you want to see your cum dripping down my chest, too, don't you?"

Carl could barely say, "yes", as he had to slow his stroking even more.

"And I want more than that, more than just watching you jerk off and cum on me. I want you to fuck my tits, I want to ride your cock until you cum in me and I did tell you I really like sucking dick, too, didn't I? I like a load of cum in my mouth straight from the source. That all sounds good to you, doesn't it?" Cathy saw her words were having the desired effect on both of the guys because they both were stroking their hard cocks very slowly. That made her move her dick faster up and down along her clit.

Carl was at a pleasure plateau, Cathy was driving him wild and he loved every minute of it. "I'll do anything you want."

"Good, because I want a lot. And I'm glad you like jerking off in front of me because I like to stroke my dick while I watch you stroke yours. Do you really like watching me stroke my dick?"

Carl's gaze moved down Cathy's body to where she was moving her dildo against her clit like it was her own cock she was masturbating. That sight did excite him very much. "Yes, but I don't know why. I've never seen that before but I hope to see it again."

"You will see it again, as much as you want this week. And I want to watch you jerk off and cum on yourself like you do when you masturbate alone. Tell me how you jerk off when you're by yourself. I know you were going to masturbate in the shower when we got back here, is that where you usually do it?"

Carl was more amazed and excited by Cathy every minute, he was under her spell. "Sometimes I jerk off in the shower but usually I do it in bed. I can take more time and have a bigger orgasm."

"Do you lay on your back while you masturbate and cum on your chest?"

"Yes, I cum on myself. Is that what you want to see? Me jerking off until I cum on myself?"

"Yes, I do want to watch you cum on yourself but not right now. But when you do, I want to lick your cum from your body. That would only be fair since you're just about ready to cum on me and you're going to lick it off, aren't you?"

"Oh gawd yes." Carl had always enjoyed jerking off but now, doing it with Cathy, brought masturbating to a whole new level of fun. His hand began moving faster up and down his hard as steel cock.

Cathy saw that he was more than ready to cum. "Get up on you knees and face me. Point your dick at my tits and keep stroking it." Carl did what he was told. He could feel the sperm churning in his balls, he needed this orgasm.

Cathy put her left arm behind her head to give him a better view and shot at her chest. She kept her right hand moving her dick along her clit. "It is time for your fantasy to come true. I want you to cover my chest with your sperm. I want to see you make yourself cum on me. Jerk off on my tits."

Carl pumped his hand faster up and down his cock as he stared at Cathy's gorgeous body. He felt an incredible orgasm beginning to build up in his balls and spread throughout his body. As he felt his sperm begin to travel up his dick, he pumped slower. His long time fantasy of jerking off on a beautiful woman was coming true. A rush of pleasure engulfed Carl's body as the first shot of cum erupted from his cock and hit Cathy's chest with such force that some splatter landed on her chin. Another stream of cum landed in the valley between Cathy's tits. He pointed his spurting cock at her right tit and pumped out another rope of cum on target, followed quickly by another. He aimed his dick at Cathy's left tit as he pumped another shot of cum from his cock. Carl was overwhelmed with orgasmic pleasure, the sight of his cum on Cathy's chest and the fact that he was pointing his dick in the direction he wanted his sperm to shoot and land on this beautiful woman who wanted to be covered with his cum. Another rope of cum from his cock landed on her left tit. He stroked his dick faster, wanting to get every last drop of jism from his balls on to Cathy and make his orgasm last as long as possible. His body shook as his last loads of cum traveled up the length of his cock and fell on Cathy's chest. He had to stop stroking his dick, he had given himself all the pleasure he could handle.

Cathy was amazed by the amount of cum Carl's dick had just shot on her. She could feel it slowly flowing down her body and she wanted more. She looked up at Carl who was staring at her with total lust and satisfaction. "I'll suck your cock if you'll suck mine," she said and didn't wait for an answer. She leaned forward, moved his hand from his dick and replaced it with hers as she opened her mouth and engulfed Carl's cock. Cathy glanced over at Mike to see his reaction to watching her suck another guy's dick and was glad to see that he was enjoying it, too. Mike was smiling at her as he barely stroked his rigid dick, then let go of it. She could tell he was very close to cumming but could wait a little more before he got his turn to jerk off on her face and have his cock sucked, too.

Carl wasn't sure he heard Cathy right just before she filled her mouth with his dick, but he didn't care. He wasn't expecting Cathy to suck his cock after he jerked off on her but he really liked it and she was good, very good. He hadn't quite come down from his orgasm when he felt another one building in his balls. He looked down at Cathy and saw the most erotic sight he'd ever seen. He always loved watching his dick being sucked by a gorgeous woman but this beautiful woman also had her chest covered with his cum. Strands of sperm were hanging from her nipples, the thick pearly white juice slowly flowed down her body, down to where she had her right hand was pumping her dick along her clit. For a second it flashed in Carl's mind that Cathy had just jerked off and all the cum dripping down her chest had shot out of her dick. Those thoughts, images and Cathy's expert cock sucking brought on another orgasm for Carl. He screamed as more cum traveled through his dick into Cathy's mouth. He began shaking when he could cum no more but Cathy kept sucking his cock. It was too intense, he couldn't take anymore, he had to back away from Cathy to get her mouth away from his dick.

Cathy enjoyed finally getting Carl's hard cock in her mouth. She knew it was a total surprise for him and would soon send him into sensory overload. She had the slight taste of the drop of cum that was on the end of Carl's cock as she bobbed her head up and down his dick, waiting to hear him scream with pleasure. Then Cathy got a surprise as she felt the dick in her mouth harden and start to pulsate. The feeling was very familiar to her, it made her move her head faster up and down Carl's cock as her mouth filled with another load of his cum. Then she heard him scream, felt him shake and then he pulled his dick from her mouth. She looked up at him as she felt the overflow of cum drip down her chin.

Carl gazed at Cathy. She was the most beautiful and erotic woman he had ever seen and she was drooling. But that drool was his cum. He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips then slowly licked his cum from her chin and kissed Cathy again, this time with passion. Their tongues intertwined, his sperm sloshed back and forth between them.

Cathy had been on the verge of another orgasm and now felt as though the dam busted loose when Carl kissed her and accepted a mouth load of his cum from her. She pumped her dick faster along her clit as the force of the orgasm spread throughout her body. She moaned with pleasure and then shook from the intensity. She had to break off the kiss with Carl so she could let out a scream as she slowed, and then stopped, stroking her clit with her dick.

Carl watched Cathy's body shake in orgasm. Her cum covered tits jiggled sensuously as strands of sperm swayed from them. Her fingers were wrapped around her hard cock that she slowly stopped stroking. Her eyes regained their focus and looked at him as she smiled. "How do I look?" she asked.

"Amazing, beautiful, erotic and a lot of other words I can't think of," Carl answered.

"And then some," Mike added.

"I feel fantastic, too. I love the feeling of fresh hot sperm dripping down my chest. Now I want to feel your hot lips and tongue licking your cum from my body."

Carl smiled as he leaned towards her, stuck out his tongue and licked her left nipple. "You taste good," he said as he opened his mouth began lapping and sucking all around Cathy's tit, filling his mouth with his pearly cum.

Mike was thrilled with the sight before his eyes. He had never seen another guy cum except in porn movies and the sight of Carl pumping so much sperm on Cathy's tits was very exciting. He had to stroke his dick slower to keep from cumming. When Cathy took Carl's cock in her mouth, that was even more exciting to Mike, he knew how great that felt and it also just looked so erotic as she bobbed her head along the length of his dick. Mike had to let go of his dick or he might have cum in his hand. Cathy looked so hot covered with so much cum, Mike always enjoyed that view. At that moment, he would have sucked Cathy's cum covered tits if she had asked because she looked as if all the pearly sperm covering her chest could have erupted from her own hard dick. As Carl licked his cum from Cathy's body, Mike resumed stroking his cock. He knew it wouldn't be long before he was jerking off on Cathy's face and having his dick sucked.

catsguy2
catsguy2
217 Followers